Review of NFL Shop

Tel: 1-855-288-8842
customerservice@nflshop.com

chadd30
3/19/19

I placed my first 3 orders last week. The first 2 arrived within 2 days and were perfect! I was so happy! Then the second order arrived two days later (in 2 pieces as expected). The "customized" sweater I ordered (Tom Brady #12, selected from a drop down menu on the site) was a large and was the exact same Brand as the previous order. There is NO WAY this sweater was a large. I couldn't get it on! I checked the label and 1 large was made in China (fit) and the other large was made in Mexico (doesn't fit). I called the customer service number (Florida) and spoke to A.J. and explained my situation. She said there are normally no returns on "customized items", but due to the circumstance and it was a manufacturer directly shipped item, it could be done and I would receive my shipping label to return within 3 days. She was very helpful. Instead, this morning I received an email stating that if I tried to return this product, no refund would be given and it would be donated to charity! I don't even want a refund, I want a bigger size! This was close to a $100 sweater with tax and shipping. Review would definitely be upgraded pending this issue. Please help!

zacharyn8
2/24/19

I misunderstood something involving my shipment and my rep. Misty cleared it up for me WITHOUT making me feel like an idiot for not noticing the info that was right in front of my face basically. I appreciated her tenderness and kindness and willingness to get things solved. I also had the pleasure of dealing with her supervisor TJ and he was just as awesome. I wish I would be able to deal with more people like these two for other services. It's because of these two I will continue shopping from this company and if anything should go south with an order I at least know I will have GREAT customer care that will help me with it. Thanks again you guys!

maribels8
2/7/19

I will never again order anything from this place. On the site it said free shipping with orders over $30 ,well that's a big lie!!! And these folks seriously need to check the sizes! XL is really a XS !!!! I tried contacting customer service and explain the shipping fee issue and it made no sense what they said!!! Lesson learned. Do not buy from these jokesters!!!!

jamesh1225
2/5/19

Peela helped me with a problem and solved it in the nicest way. She is a valuable asset. Recognize her!

jenniferr429
1/31/19

but some of the women's clothing run small. I bought a 2X Green Bay Packers shirt and it fits like a small. Maybe they should look into actual women's sizes.

veronicae26
1/31/19

Ordered jersey for super bowl. Item suppose to ship three to four business days. Well I tracked my order to find out I would receive on 02/05. I was told that nothing could be done and no refund. I ordered my Husband from Pro shop the same day and his customize jerseys arrived yesterday. Do not order from NFLShop!

pippasf
1/29/19

I am extremely disappointed. What a horrible customer service. My nightmare started when I bought an autographed Pat Mahomes football. I know signatures can vary when comes to memorabilia, but the quality should not. I decided to buy from NFL to avoid the very same reason why I am here, leaving this bad review today.
The first name was totally see through. NFL should not post perfect pictures to the web if you are selling to your customers something totally different. That's exactly how you disappoint ppl. This would not fly on any other memorabilia web site. So remember, if you ever buy any memorabilia from this company, and you are unhappy with what you got, you are out of luck. They would do absolutely nothing for you.
Now let's talk customer service: WITH THE EXCEPTION OF DONNA from the Fan Service and Support, customer service was horrible. I really suggest Donna's management to star to follow her footsteps and learn something from her. She went out of her way to help me. And reading some of the reviews I am reading now, looks like I am not alone. I can tell customer service is becoming a problem on its own for NFL and whatever who is in charge is really not doing anything about it. We need more people like Donna. I will never buy anything from them again and will tell others to do the same. My next step is to leave a review on social media as well since they were no help and a complaint with the BBB. I recommend you do the same if you feel like your issue wasn't handled correctly. That's the only way a company that takes their customers for granted will take you seriously.
And DONNA, thank you again! And hopefully, your management will thank you too. You are great and I would give you 5 stars!

taeshawne
1/25/19

Not sure if I'm spelling her name properly, but Champagne was awesome. In four attempts to address the same issue, she not only swiftly resolved my issue, but she did it with patience (unlike anyone during my previous calls), and great professionalism. She actually appeared to care about fixing my issue, and that's priceless. Because of her, I'd gladly purchase again from the site.

betht80
1/9/19

My rep Cordelia was awesome she answered all my questions an concerns an actually took time out to look at my account an notes to give me the best answers to question....if I speak with her every time I call I would never have too call twice or even 3 times which I had to today..

mattn143
1/7/19

Ordered item on 17th Dec for a family member stuck in hotel for christmas, didn't make christmas. Tracking stopped on 21st, 3 wks later guest is gone. 2 calls to CS w\ diff stories, told call back, made me call fedex/usps. Embarresed and no item. Never again.

Response from Chastity S., NFL Shop Representative
Hello Matt, thank you for your response. I am very sorry that you haven't received your package. Upon review of your order, the package is being shipped to Hawaii. Shipments to Hawaii can take up to 7 to 14 business days to be delivered. From my understanding of the matter, the intended recipient is no longer at this location. Are you requesting to have the package reshipped or refunded? Please private message me with your response. Julian
ryanh249
1/4/19

Dont order from these guys. The customer service is rude and literally doesnt offer any information. They refuse to answer simple questions and will just hang up or ignore you.

edwardl150
1/4/19

Had a damage wine glass. called customer service sending one out right away.Person I spoke too. Took care of problem right away. Thank you

stephens471
1/3/19

Doesn't matter what you are purchasing, their sizing charts are incorrect 3 different caps, and 2 jerseys?!? Charge restocking fees for their mistakes. Lastly, I felt that I was bait and switched when the counter on their site told me if I made my purchase in the next 4 minutes it would be 2-day shipping, 6 days later, I was told it was business days and offered a discount on my next order. Stay away.

tannerc17
1/2/19

Bought a panthers beanie, payed for expedited shipping (like 10 to 15 bucks cant remember at this point) because I'm inpatient like that. So I pay and Google automatically puts in my adress with my card and I'm no stranger to ordering things online. Nfl.com tells me lazership will be handling my shipping. 3 days go by I dont get my beanie I'm already mad because I paid for expedited shipping. go through lazership find out it's in my zipcode just cant find my adress. I do a bit of digging and find out they are trying to ship to a non existent address. nfl.com gave them a adress similar to mine but one that doesnt exist. I put in like 5 complaint tickets with lazership telling them straight up what my adress is and explain that nfl gave them a wrong adress. They finally respond saying I have to take it up with nfl.com wven though they have my package in my zip code. So I go to nfl to see what they can do and after putting in the info on my receipt I'm told my order doesnt exist. And at this point I cut my losses. I dont have the order ID its buried under 2 months of emails and I dont have the time. I dont want a resolution just a warning to others. No my order didnt just not go through either, I was charged 40ish bucks and was never refunded

yk15
12/28/18

I bought my son's jersey on December 7 thinking 3-5 business days would be enough to be here by Christmas. However, when 12/19 hit, and we didn't have a jersey we called Customer Service to get an update, and they said it wasn't shipped until 12/14. When we asked why, the customer service rep Erica accused us of lying that we didn't pick the right shipping, and it will get here by 12/27. When we kept talking, Erica kept accusing us of lying and said there was nothing more she could do. When we asked for the item to be shipped again in time for Christmas, she said that wouldn't be possible, even through they were running a promotion to be delivered by 12/24. On 12/27, when we didn't have a jersey, we called again and they said "it must have gotten lost in shipping." And they sent another jersey right away. Hopefully my son will have his jersey in time for the playoffs or next Christmas. I completely understand that not everyone is Amazon and ships within two days. However, accusing customers of lying, not delivering items, and causing stress isn't good customer service. We understand things happen, but learn from your competitors.

richardv163
12/27/18

They have an arbitrary return policy with no interest in customer satisfaction. Their "customer service supervisor" stated that same thing

rh231
12/22/18

ordered a saints jacket for my wife on dec 2 2018. on the page it says it will be shipped on or before dec 17. waited for confirmation,never got one. called customer service and was told it was being shipped and i should receive it wed 26, just wait for the confirmation email. that was dec 19 2018.thought i would call customer service on dec 21 2018 to check the status. they couldnt find my order at first but finally showed up. was told it has not been sent out, wasnt even ready to package.but, at least the lady made a ticket out (what good does that do?)and told me i should receive a confirmation email soon. still waiting.i call today dec 22 was same story. i spent a hundred dollars on a jacket that i was promised to be shipped by a certain day! figuring it would be here by christmas. every time my wife wanted to buy herself a jacket i had to talk her out of it because i wanted to surprise her. well its getting colder and she couldnt wait any more.she got a jacket behind my back and i was upset .im so pissed. i have never had this much troubl with nfl shop in the past.guess whenever i do get this jacket ill be lookin g to buy my nfl stuff else where.

josephr444
12/21/18

They took great care of me and i very much appreciate it .I will definitely continue to be a customer.

shawnah61
12/20/18

Do NOT shop here. Absolute worst experience ever. I placed an order on November 20. The other shipped the 23. Finally today I get an answer that the package is assumed lost. And sorry, all my items are out of stock. I understand things happen beyond our control, but this was a large order that was for Christmas. Very poor customer service throughout this process!!! Now my boys will be left with very little on Christmas. Was told sorry we cant do anything.

charlesc478
12/19/18

I placed an order on Dec 9th , plenty of time for delivery by Christmas. Yeah right! I spoke to live chat 3 times and on the phone 4 times. They just keep blaming Fedex their shipper for any delays. Now I have 2 boys that will not have Christmas under the tree this year thanks to this horrible company. I was told it shipped on Dec 11th, then another told me 12th, another said the 15th. And today I was told the order wasn't due to ship until Dec 20th. One told me oh its been delivered to the local post office in Wasilla AK, they can pick it up there even gave me the number to USPS office there. Its not there, was just put on a barge in Washington and could take up to 2 weeks to even reach Alaska. Shame on you for taking peoples money then give them run around and cause nothing but disappointment in the long run. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

alexist42
12/18/18

NEVER SHOP HERE!! My order wasn't going to ship before Christmas, though the site said that it would, my follow up discovered Jan 4th. Customer service said 'it's too far in the shipping process to cancel' and 'it will be released for shipping tomorrow'....??? Whaaaaa?? When they refused to do anything to fix the situation, I requested a credit/coupon/discount if they ever wanted my business again. Turns out they don't, as the dumbass on the other end said they have enough deals on the go regularly. What a load of crap. NEVER SHOP HERE!!!

terrif49
12/12/18

I placed an order for long sleeved t-shirt at 2:10 pm today and then realized that I had ordered the wrong thing. I called to cancel the order at 5:45 pm the same day, knowing that it was no where near ready to ship. When I spoke to the customer service desk I was told that their "buyers remorse" policy only allowed me 30 mins to cancel the order. No where was that disclosed prior to placing the order I might add. This is such a crock!!! I've never experienced this level of rigidity and inflexibility with any other online store and I will never shop here again! Buyer beware!

pennyd39
12/11/18

Unfortunately I had a few items to return (no fault of NFL). Genevieve was a fast, friendly help in directing me with my return labels. I certainly appreciated her help. She was great!

jessicav88
12/7/18

On my birthday, November 27, I placed an order for an Emmanuel Sanders jersey. Was told it would ship in 4 days. When I hadn't, I contacted customer service. Said the website was just behind and it probably already shipped. Ok. Then received an email saying my order was delayed and they had no idea when I would get it. My credit card was charged!!!! I contacted them via chat and they said they could not cancel it. I called, and they said my jersey was out of stock. So they were just going to take my money and never tell me? They said they would cancel it and I would receive a refund. I did not receive an email from them. I will NEVER order from these people again.

ad126
12/6/18

took longer than expected, but that's FedEx's fault... wish both my items were shipped at the same time as they were placed together at the same time.

Hello Michelle, Thank you for reaching out to us. Unfortunately the order number you have is not consistent with our order number format. At this time we do not believe you placed your order with us. Please be advised our web URL is www.nflshop.com.

By Chastity S., NFL Shop Representative

Hello Henry, Thank you for reaching out to us. While we cannot validate other sites, our web address of www.nflshop.com is 100% authentic.

By Chastity S., NFL Shop Representative

Hello Eric, Thank you for reaching out to us! We are the official online store for NFL licensed merchandise. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

By Chastity S., NFL Shop Representative

Hello Jeff. Thanks for your feedback. Please provide us with an order number and we will be happy to assist you. Sincerely, Karmen

By Chastity S., NFL Shop Representative

Hello Letty. Thank you for your question. Depending on the item, it takes approximately 6 business days for the item to be processed and ready to ship. Please let us know if you need any further information. Sincerely, Karmen

By Chastity S., NFL Shop Representative

Hello Lisa! Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we think you may have encountered a Fraudulent website posing as us. All charges would be domestic and neither the charge or the shipment should ever originate from China. We do not have any business operations in China. We apologize sincerely for any inconvenience this has caused you. We strongly urge you to reach out to your bank regarding this issue.

By Chastity S., NFL Shop Representative

Hello Stacy, Thank you for reaching out to us. Unfortunately it appears you may have ordered from a fraudulent website. We operate strictly out of the US and the delivery time frame you provided is not consistent with any of the methods we offer.

By Chastity S., NFL Shop Representative

We do have two different international shipping methods available, the first being 7-21 business days at $24.95 and the second being the expedited option of 4-10 business days at $39.95.

By Chastity S., NFL Shop Representative

I am very sorry but this site is for the US NFL SHOP. You will need to contact the UK International NFL Shop. They can be reached at Website: http://europe.nflshop.com/stores/nfl/en Contact Information: +44 (0) 330 333 0255 or customer.services@europe.nflshop.com. Julian

By Chastity S., NFL Shop Representative

We apologize for the delayed response. Do you have an order number we can look at for you? Thanks, Chastity

By Chastity S., NFL Shop Representative
Questions? Get answers from the NFL Shop staff and other customers.

NFL Shop?