Review of NextWarehouse

wiretransfer@nextwarehouse.com

11 reviews with 1 star

cherv
10/19/18

I had ordered reflections ink for our company and I am now having issues with it. I called to try and see why this was happening. The person I spoke with was Gary who claimed to be the RMR Manager. I didn't ask for anything and was not looking for anything other than some answers. The ink is still 3/4 full and when I print it leaves red dots down the side of the page. Obviously we can not use it or "deal with it" in a professional setting. Gary became belligerent and verbally abusive. I tried to call back to speak with someone else and explained I didn't want to speak to Gary for those reasons and they still transferred me to his voice mail. This company has ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE and is COMPLETELY UNPROFESSIONAL! If you choose to make any purchases with them... do so at your own risk!

charlesh352
6/7/18

I ordered a new TV at the normal price, and received my order confirmation. 24 hours later I got an email saying the price had gone up and they wanted to charge me $280 more. They gave me an ultimatum... I either needed to pay them $280 more, or my order would be cancelled. I replied and said I already had a purchase confirmation, and if they still had the product, they should send it. They canceled my order with the reason "Customer Requested Cancellation". So I ordered the same TV for an even lower price from an Amazon seller, ...after 3 days of waiting on Nextwarehouse. However, I truly feel that I dodged a bullet. If their fulfillment process is that bad, I'd hate to see how they handle returns.

johnnya37
3/4/18

So after waiting for 6 weeks for a purchase from nextwarehouse.com I decided I will purchase the motherboard of my dreams from another company for $200 more. After calling and contacting nextwarehouse.com customer service 5 times and receiving 5 different answers 5 different times, I decided to look up ratings in social media and came across this site. Guess what? The first company is at the exact same address as the old company. I was told last time at the first company over 1 week ago that I was #2 on the list to get shipped. Still no shipping notification or shipment. I will be promptly requesting a refund from my card issuer from nextwarehouse and if I dont receive an immediate shipping confirmation from NEUTRON I will be doing the same from them. Too bad because it was the first dream since forever.

michaelv104
9/14/17

"TERRIBLE company to do business with! I placed an order 4 weeks ago. They still insist that the order has shipped but cannot provide a tracking number or proof of shipment. After waiting 4 weeks for the order to arrive I told them to just cancel the order and refund my money. They said that's not possible until the package gets to me and either refuse it or return it to them. WHAT PACKAGE?! It's been 4 weeks and they still cant even provide a tracking number for it! CRAZY company. AVOID at all costs!!!!"

waynem99
7/9/17

They shipped me the wrong part "hoping it would work for me" instead of what I ordered and then took a solid month to refund my purchase.

iang50
5/3/17

Placed an order and shortly received an email explaining that the price was wrong on the web site. Would I accept a price that was about 27% higher? Heck no. Negotiating only got me a reference to their Terms of Services - NextWarehouse.com shall have the right to refuse and cancel orders with incorrect prices and/or information. NextWarehouse.com will immediately notify customers of this matter if an order is placed with incorrect prices.

Deceptive seller.

johns1624
2/7/17

Received a defective product of which I arranged RMA to return.
Its been two weeks and I've received absolutely no response from them whatsoever after shipping the product back.

$500 product and I paid $65 to return the product.

Absolutely ridiculous and unacceptable, will be filing a dispute for the credit card charge.

They are THEIVES DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

oldeno
9/10/15

I was just called and informed that the part we purchased this morning was in stock, but we would not get what we paid for because they only had one left and they were going to sell it to another preferred party.We were just an internet order and even though the website said they had the part in stock and they confirmed they had the part in stock we would not be receiving the part.

Cindy tried to backtrack and say that the preferred customer ordered before us.

Fat chance Cindy, your less experienced representative already told us the truth.I don't normally waste my time writing reviews, but being lied to and delayed is a motivator.

jaremyk
7/24/15

They require tremendous patience with their customer service. I went back and forth with them for 6 weeks to try to get the correct parts I needed for their "new" product. The company sent out 4 different packages. At the end of it, they wanted more time to get it right. And when I said that I wanted to return them, they told me that I had to pay the shipping since the products were not damaged and that they would charge me a $7 restocking fee because part of the product worked. Ridiculous!! This is a horrible example of customer service. They should pay for the shipping and not charge a restocking fee since the product was not entirely useable. Also, I think 6 weeks and 4 attempts is more than enough tries to fix the situation.

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

mwl

220 REESE ROAD, STATE COLLEGE, PA 16801
RMA NUMBER: _________________

Order Date: 12/19/13
Invoice: 614677595

I purchased a Blu-Ray portable disc player in December 2013. The price was competitive and the shipping cost was very reasonable. It arrived in good order but I experienced a problem with the battery in the remote going dead after a few hours and the picture shifting on the display to the left after being paused for a short time. The remote was required to navigate disc menus because the player only offered basic play, stop and set up buttons. I used 3 batteries during 2 days of use for only a few hours each day so I contacted the technical support and requested to return the player for a refund.

I was issued a RMA number for return and told I had to reference the number or it would not be accepted for return. In addition the RMA number was only good for 6 days and I should send it back immediately, purchase insurance, email the tracking number to the return department and send it back with all the original packaging. It also stated the packaging should be undamaged and everything included. Everything included ended up costing me $27.00 to send back and the player was received a few days later at Nextwarehouse the first week of January 2014. I contacted their support a little more then a week later and told they were behind schedule with returns and the refund should be completed within a week. More then a week later I contacted them again and told the refund would be issued within 5 days. I received a refund for the original cost plus original shipping on 1/31/14.

While I was able to return the defective player and get the original cost back it did cost my $27.00 to comply with their requirements. It also cost me more than 3 weeks, 25 days to get my refund credited back to my credit card.

Items prices and shipping charges are competitive at Nestwarehouse but please consider if the item you're ordering ends up needing to be returned are you willing to spend a lot for return shipping, insurance, tracking and making sure all the original packaging is undamaged in complete to return it and get a refund nearly a month after they receive it at their returns department.

While I did eventually get a refund it took an excessive amount of time and cost quite a bit of money to return it per their policy. You would probably be better off paying a few dollars more purchasing from a more reliable company that doesn't have so many restrictions for returns and won't take so long to process them. I would not recommend Nestwarehouse to anyone based on my poor experience.

janeh20
11/17/12

11.13.12 I ordered a $40 space heater from nextwarehouse.com. It arrived promptly. However, after reading the instructions and warnings, I decided the heater was more dangerous than I desired. The only document included with the item was entitled "packing list master." Neither a return shipping label nor information about returns was included; moreover, the "packing list master" did not contain the name, address, phone #, or website of the vendor, nextwarehouse,com. Only by retracing internet history was I able to locate the name, website and phone number of my vendor, I called and was referred to Gary who was unwilling to provide return shipping information but said he would send me an email "that afternoon" that would contain all necessary information. Some 6 hours later, I again phoned Gary to ask about the email. He said he had not yet heard back from whomever was to authorize the return, but expected to shortly. Within 10 mins I had received the email in question. Here, however, is the problem. Heater cost $40. Return shipping (understandably my obligation) cost $12+ AND the purchase was subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee. Therefore, wholly apart from difficulty and attendant frustration of locating and communicating with the vendor, the surprising cost of returning the dangerous $40 item was $22. In my opinion this is a shady practice at best and a scam at worst. I will never deal with this company again.

Questions? Get answers from the NextWarehouse staff and other customers.

NextWarehouse?