New Garden Plants reviews

newgardenplants.com
Tel: 877-287-5926

rb206
9/27/18

We ordered our coneflowers on Sunday, they were shipped the next day on Monday, and we received them 3 days later on Wednesday. That was fast! Not even superman can deliver them that fast. The plants arrived healthy in their own pots with labels. We also received a free dwarf butterfly bush. We're impressed. We'll definitely order plants from them again.

rayt59
8/5/18

I ordered a couple of butterfly bushes from them last fall. I planted them the day after I received them and made sure I kept them watered and then mulched for the winter. This spring one of them was really slow at starting and the other did nothing. I'm not a rookie at this so I know I did nothing that would have killed the plant. I contacted the company and was told that they would either replace or refund my money but would I send a picture of the dead plant to them first. I was out of town but a week or so later I sent them a picture. I got no response so I resent my e-mail. Again no response so I tried a 3rd. time. This time I got a response and they said they have no over winter guarantee. So I guess I'm just out of luck. Well I bet you can also guess that I will not be rushing out and buying anything else from them either.

kathrynb100
6/15/18

They were the best plants and the best packaging I have ever received online - 2 orders of rudbeckia and coreopsis

charlesj17
12/16/17

I ordered 28 plants from New Garden Plants in Hudsonville MI on the 8th of December and received the plants on the 15th of December. After spending a day on the web trying to find a vendor that would ship immediately and not wait til Spring, I was ecstatic. I received the plants today. NOT ONE PLANT WAS LABELED! I have 28 pots of plants and have no idea which is which. I tried to call and got a recording that tells me to send "Pete" an email. Which I did. I buy a lot of plants and am experienced in using dot-com companies for plants. I do not recommend anyone buy from this site. It is irresponsible to not mark the plants and not have a telephone number I can speak to a live human at. Shame on you New Garden Plants nursery and shame on you "Pete".

Added Comments: After unwrapping the first 11 plants, the rest had labels on them. So I was able to discern what 11 of those unidentified plants are. The 12th plant was a freebie. The label was stuck down in the pot. I'm still not happy with that kind of mistake. I'm not sure I'll use New Garden Plants again. I still have to get over my homicidal anger!

Tip for consumers: If you order more than one type of plant, you will have trouble discerning which plant is which.

Questions? Get answers from the New Garden Plants staff and other customers.

New Garden Plants?