The Water Garden reviews

info@WaterGarden.com

judym293
Judy M.
9/28/18

It came very quickly and it was my fault that I did not check the size. It was too large for my fountain but maybe someday I will have one it will fit.

sunitd1
Sunit D.
9/25/18

Couldn't change the size of Melafix to 16 Oz to get a price and to add to m order! It kept on showing 64 oz only! You lost my order on that item for now!

suzannem182
Suzanne M.
9/15/18

Your articles are informative and the email subscription provides important reminders and assistance. The products descriptions and quality are excellent.

ronaldb234
Ronald B.
9/4/18

This is the second time i ordered this item. Never got the first order.
The first order # is 839-105173, I placed the first on August 30 2018

anonymousz78
anonymous Z.
8/12/18

It would help to have a ‘customer also bought this” at the bottom of the page to keep from going back.

garyu21
Gary U.
7/25/18

Products arrived promptly and in good shape.
They were as advertised. (No surprises)
I will order again as needed

franki18
Frank I.
7/25/18

I'm a repeat customer for a few years. Great service across the board!!! The products are what's advertised and the support is there for you any time.

deborahc241
Deborah C.
7/23/18

I have been looking for a tool to be able to cut off and remove dying lily pads in my pond while standing outside the pond. This 2 in 1 tool is perfect for the job. I am enjoying using it every day!

markm860
Mark M.
7/22/18

for me it was easy to find the part.the same exact part that i was looking for. which is great. hopefully get it soon.

anonymousd12
anonymous D.
6/10/18

I have always had the best of customer service from your company. Thank you and keep up the good service.

johnc1651
John C.
6/6/18

I found the information on your website to be very informative and helpful to me in deciding what to order. I'm sure I will be coming back to your site again. Thank you very much.

kevinm580
Kevin M.
6/4/18

Will have to wait for actual product to arrive and see how it works in my application to give a valid review

scotto45
Scott O.
5/31/18

The fact that you no longer sell plants online makes it less likely I'll come back for other products. I have purchased plants for the last two years with great success and was very disappointed to find your policy has changed.

maxd59
Max D.
5/30/18

Look and feel is tiny and hard to find buttons you want to click (like "submit order") Otherwise very nice. Thank you!

charlesa58
Charles A.
5/30/18

The website was easy to navigate through. The price was much lower than I've seen anywhere else and the shipping was quick. I will definitely order again.

patd113
Pat D.
5/24/18

Easy to find what I needed. No issues at checkout. The sprinler head arrived quickly and was packaged well.

paulm532
Paul M.
5/17/18

Everything I need in one place, easy to navigate, prices fair, great site for the novice!
Shipping was very timely. Love it!

coreys43
corey s.
5/10/18

your shipping is too expensive only bought this product because i can't find it anywhere else and need it badly.

tomm505
Tom M.
5/5/18

Putting from wishlist to cart was troublesome. I received product not available on couple of items. Went back to product list and added them. I got kickoff site a couple of times. Don't know if it was my fault or not.

sueb141
Sue B.
4/26/18

I have use the Water Garden for all my pond supplies since 2000 and have always been very pleased and appreciate all the helpful employees.

barryd57
Barry D.
4/26/18

Good, but I wish I had a better selection on hole size for the product I purchased. I really wish it had 1/2" holes vs. 1/4" holes. It would have worked better in the application I'm using it for in my pond.

laural289
Laura L.
4/25/18

I will definitely become a returning customer. I was very pleased with the products that were available and they arrived within three days.

sherwoodw
Sherwood W.
4/25/18

Very helpful website and customer service is GREAT. Everything Aplus from start to finish
Sherwood Webb
Pinetops NC

heikeb3
Heike B.
4/15/18

Once I figured out how to use your directory on the left hand side of the screen I was good. It was a bit confusing at first.

cindyu5
Cindy U.
4/13/18

My virus scanner said that unauthenticated sources were trying to load scripts to my computer. It blocked it. Just thought you would want to know.....follow up only if my account is in danger.

Questions? Get answers from the The Water Garden staff and other customers.

The Water Garden?