Review of Napa Auto Parts

Tel: 166(703) 707-0800
thomas_gallagher@napaonline.com

paulb1087
2/21/19

Absolutely horrible horrible customer service I purchased some stuff use my debit card not needing half of what I purchased brought it back to the Waipahu Hawaii store and was told that they could not give me cash back had to go back on the card my argument is it's a debit card you already got your money now I'm inconvenience by having to go home get the card go back there's a solid hour and 15 minutes out of my day gone because of this guess you guys just lost a customer will never deal with O'Reilly's again

andyb198
2/20/19

I'm about sick of having to come back because they don't have enough money in the drawer to cover a core deposit. Put some money in your drawers so I don't have to come back seven times to get my core deposit back. I don't have time for this, third time I've brought back calipers and they didn't have enough money in the drawer. Yeah, four people running a register and between the four of them they couldn't come up with $170.

jenniferr429
2/20/19

I have used Napa and I have not have any problems at all. I was able to buy what I needed and get on. But I only visit the same one. I see all of the negative comments so it's possible that, that location has some issues. Find the right one for you.

markf406
2/19/19

Don't buy from here expecting that you are buying from a chain of stores with country wide support. Apparently all Napa stores are independent and don't honor the warranty of any other store. Road trip? Bought something in one city? Need it replaced in another? You're out of luck. Obviously this negates the value of buying at a chain as opposed to a single owner store. Go somewhere else.

mattier12
2/19/19

If I could put negative stars I would. Workers are $#*!s & are only there to be with their friends. Customer service was trash. I asked for a car key battery and instead of helping me find out what battery I needed, they told me they didn't know what battery I needed. If they don't know how to figure it out ... I certainly don't. So now I guess I just have to wait for my car key batteries to die and then I'm completely screwed. Will never go back again. Would rather waste gas and time driving an hour for auto parts than this $#*! hole.

barbaram612
2/18/19

They are not helpful here they tried to sell me the wrong antifreeze for my Jaguar, until I told him he needs to look up the make and model of my car to find out what I usually get for my car, he rang up the item $17 I said here is my military id he says it's the same price I just walked out lazy and unprofessional will never come back.

mistys13
11/14/18

When your employees at McPhillips and Main Street location can't bother to answer a ringing phone for 2 minutes it sets the tone for run away now. Why would you acknowledge me in your store if you don't a knowledge your POTENTIAL customer on the phone. No business for you donkeys.

lukast14
10/16/18

Horrible place. They think working on a Saturday for $9/hr is more important than getting your dog to an emergency vet for a hole in his lung.

jaredg11
8/15/18

Got a Napa tool set from Lincoln tech and the first time I used their rubber mallet it breaks. Never again.

davidb1661
8/15/18

Bought a battery within less than 1 year the battery was dead. I took my car to have a full electrical system check and turns out it was a faulty battery. I had lost my receipt over the 7-8 month period and they refuse (as a company) to resolve this issue even though its THEIR battery that only THEY sell and has a born on date directly on the battery. I have called customer care 3 times and have repeatedly promised a call back from regional, then the district managers that have had no courtesy to actually call me back....Three weeks later here I am still trying to resolve their faulty product

hippieu
6/23/18

These guys can parts rare hard to find parts for my old tractors. Like old bath air cleaners, custom made hydraulic lines, hydraulic pumps, starters, clutch plates, sediment bowls and so much more. Oh did I tell you most of the tractors are from the 30's - 50's. Here the list of tractors they help me find parts for Minneapolis Moline, John Deere, White, Allis Chalmers and International Farmalls. But they could not find me the original Trico Wiper Refill Blades for my 1959 Ford Fairland Galaxy. I guess you can't win them all. Maybe because it was not a tractor.

paulk193
7/6/17

if you come to the store you'll be spending five times what the product is worth online also if you go in there and encounter a white guy with really high shorts and about 45 50 yrs old at the right of the counters this guy will tell you something isn't there and not even offer to order it. just because he doesn't like the way that you're wearing your pants or something. this guy has done this every time I've gone into the store. I will make it an effort to never buy anything from the store again. I hate napa. this place is doomed because of the internet.

susanl68
4/15/15

Next time I will use one of their competitors, probably CarQuest. I don't like to deal with businesses that lie because they think they can get away with it. I was sold the wrong merchandise. Napa Auto Parts represented they had what they didn't, then substituted
a bad match. When I tried to get a refund, they cheated me. Yuck.

Tip for consumers: This business is directed at the Spanish speaking market because they figure they can better take advantage of nonEnglish speakers.

alfonsod8
10/30/14

These guys are so reliable and willing to talk to you- I go to Napa for most of my auto parts needs.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Napa Auto Parts staff and other customers.

Napa Auto Parts?