Review of NameHero

Tel: 855-984-6263
contact@namehero.com

jackf165
5/19/19

Amazing customer service, extremely responsive and assisted the complete migration of my accounts while I was traveling, including communicating with my old provider on my behalf. NameHero is by far the best domain and hosting reseller on the market.

ahmadm44
Ahmad M.
5/13/19

The support staff has been really helpful from the first contact till service activation. The hosting is fast and no downtimes so far.

patrickk154
Patrick K.
5/13/19

I really like the way you answered to my request. Very fast service, So far I like what I see. Thank you

jpoo
5/10/19

Two years so far with NameHero and so far so good! Uptime has been easily 100%.
Support is always fast, even in the night and the server speeds are wonderful, highly recommended.

debs133
Deb S.
5/10/19

I've owned 5 hosting accounts in 15 years. NameHero beats them hands down. Speed is excellent, Customer Service is fantastic, Pride is right.

billa162
5/6/19

On my third year with namehero and this is by far the best experience I've had with a host. I might not be the most knowledgeable website designer, but the team at namehero really makes me feel like I know it all! Answers to support tickets in minutes. The hosting packages are top rate and costs are reasonable! Highly recommend the team here if you need hosting!

Tip for consumers: Go for it. They are awesome. Black Friday specials are awesome!

paulf364
Paul F.
5/4/19

Josh was great helping me out when I accidentally ordered the wrong package as a new customer. Thank you so much Josh for your help. You ROCK!

nicolaim1
5/2/19

As an Professional Marketing Agency, we tried a bunch of different hosting providers. Thus far, NameHero has proven to be one of the best (if not the best!) from all we have tried so far.

This time, We ware migrating more than 20 websites from our old server to their one. 10 website they migrated for us cPanel to cPanel, but the biggest part we appreciate the most was that they helped us a lot with the other websites. Arron and John patiently helped me finish the migration of more than 10 other website, and we are really grateful for that!

This guys are doing an amazing job!

muhaimins
4/29/19

Guys out there, especially web design startups, i highly recommend you guys namehero i swear you guys wont have any problem unlike other web hosting companies. Most imporantly is the support guys, trust me, you will thank me later

taurusj
Taurus J.
4/26/19

The 2018 video of the CEO walking through the different hosts is what sold me. How To Create A WordPress Website On Cloud Hosting With Caching, SSL, And More (Step By Step Guide)

jeremyg78
Jeremy G.
4/25/19

Clear information and easily understood website. Looking forward to diving into the tools and options on my account.

stephenk251
Stephen K.
4/18/19

I was impressed with the content which Ryan Gray gave via YouTube. Thus felt comfortable with going forward.

othnyc
4/16/19

Excellent support, very fast response time and friendly staff available when help is needed. They just can't be better, thanks.

raulr48
4/15/19

Excellent support, very fast response time and friendly staff available when help is needed. I have made a good choice of web hosting.

nicholasb157
4/14/19

I have had namehero help me almost immediately, doesn't matter the time of the day. They are so far the best hosting and reseller hosting i have worked with. Their support is very helpful and quick to respond. I would recommend Name hero to anyone looking to get great value for their money.

ameerb1
4/13/19

I bought the server from this site just because they provide a tutorial about how to set everything up

noem18
Noe M.
4/6/19

I've been following Ryan and his web hosting company Namehero since 2015. His willingness to share his knowledge about web hosting is apparent through the tons of videos he posts on his youtube channel. I've used many hosting companies, but none come close to the speed and performance I receive from NameHero! :)

lukea42
4/4/19

I just started my reseller account, and the customer service has been top-notch. A week ago, I knew nothing about a reseller account. But with the great customer service and detailed tutorial videos that Ryan creates, I feel like I'm ready to launch my business.

alonsoz
Alonso Z.
4/3/19

im new to this platform as to building sites but ive heard namehero is one of the best web hosting companys

kaylam112
4/2/19

There's no question left unanswered in Ryan's reseller hosting 101 course. I don't come from a web developer/IT background but I was able to grasp his concepts. He broke lessons down into bite-sized pieces. I like that because im a slower learner who prefers visual & audio content so watching the video tutorials was perfect. Wish I had saw his course before I got a competitor's software. Hopefully I can change providers next year!

mattc256
Matt C.
4/1/19

So far I am loving name hero customer support. I didn't expect to get a reply until tomorrow but I am already working with a representative on migrating my websites.

Finding a host that was willing to transfer my cpanel accounts was huge for me and I am so glad that namehero is willing to do this free of charge as I am still trying to gain funding for my hosting business.

tlb3
TL B.
3/31/19

I have tried other reseller companies and this one is the best. It was easy to get started! I love it!

davidp1162
3/30/19

I have only had one problem that they could not fix and I am hoping once I get more hosting sites that sign up through WHMCS and works properly? Luckily the first one was my brother and I manually went in and got him hosted. I will test a second run on one of our businesses to see if it goes well for future clients I don't necessarily know.

christians147
3/30/19

I am happy with Name hero.I have not come across any live chat of any business online,that provide instant solution like Name hero.I urge them to keep up the good work.

johns3751
3/29/19

I've been using Name Hero since December and and have had a great experience! My websites load lightening fast, SSL initiation was seamless and very informative tutorials and videos. Five stars!

Not with the same hosting packages and platform. Cheaper yes but as good nope!

By Bill A.
Questions? Get answers from the NameHero staff and other customers.

1 Photo for NameHero