Review of NameHero

Tel: 855-984-6263
contact@namehero.com

setht25
2/17/19

Name Hero helped me move my files from one another to another. I would normally be charged but they would an easier way to do it by a new tool in Cpanel in beta and did it at no cost. I haven't had a bad experience yet. Normally I can't remember customer service reps, but these have helped me a lot during my process of getting everything working correctly if anything came up. Thanks to Josh, Sam, Aaron, Adam, and others.

kekoas1
Kekoa S.
2/11/19

Great information that explains hosting packages and discounts. Over delivered on info "great for newbies" to understand all you need to know and some!

miguela101
2/6/19

NameHero offers me and my clients a reliable, supportive and most important: FAST HOSTING service! Glad I found you guys!

hamzaw11
2/6/19

I'm a graphic designer based in Morocco, this is my first experience with this web hosting and i'm so happy i did this choice. The support is great, the host is superbe !

markb518
Mark B.
2/5/19

I can't express enough how helpful your tech support is. I'm a web designer and always recommend NameHero when my clients need web services.

martinl193
2/4/19

Stop searching and dont even think about using godaddy. Namehero is a professional very user friendly hosting provider that answers any and all questions while offering an awesome service. Signup and don't even shop around. No need!

robertd225
Robert D.
1/20/19

The c-panel is easy to use and intuitive. Cloudflare and LiteSpeed truly optimized and increased my WP website speed.

donaldz9
1/17/19

They dont just talk the talk, they walk the walk. Reliable servers, very competitive pricing and tech support that's quick to respond and knows their stuff. I've been with them going on three years and never plan to leave.

cades7
1/16/19

I'm a total newb when it comes to editing on the back end of sites and working with ftp clients and cpanel, but I have to because I have to learn. Thank you so much for the help and encouragement

ahlonkog
Ahlonko G.
1/15/19

Correct service, improvements are to be made at the level of the support service. I never get my site up and running Each time I ask a question they do not take the time to understand. For example when I create a new account in WHM my private name server does not appear. When creates a new Wordpress site the system is not set to mail me my login details, I never get my Cpanel connexion details etc

jesusm93
Jesus M.
1/15/19

ES - Lo mejor de todo es que es un servicio ofrecido desde USA, no hay que preocuparse por alguien contestando el teléfono desde India.
(EN - The best thing is that it is a service offered from the USA, there is no need to worry about someone answering the phone from India.)

bena123
1/11/19

The customer service with NameHero has always been the best. They respond right away through chat and they do their best to make sure the issue is resolved because they care.
Thank you for all your help!

manalr
manal R.
1/10/19

but i didn't have the choice to pay monthly for addons, although i needed them a lot, so the total was too high

safeleafcaw
SafeLeafca W.
1/5/19

We switched from the other guys and cut our page load times in half. The tech support is on point as well. Good job.

prasads6
1/2/19

Excellent hosting service. Servers are very fast, no delay accessing website. Support staff is extremely knowledgeable - Amazing customer service. I recommend them.

aloks17
1/2/19

i m using namehero since 12months nd giving them 0 rating they are making people fool by seling same hostinger vps to us i buy their vps plan nd when i dont find it good nd ask for refund they blocked my backup acces m not able to get backup of client nd they force me to buy vps pakage for another month of 89$ so they will give me a backup of 2 gb

alyssaf38
Alyssa F.
1/1/19

It would have been helpful to have access to support reps that could do a strong job of translating the technical terms for a non technical individuals to provide insight to allow customers to make better decisions regarding the "technical stuff" for their business.

confusingi
Confusing I.
12/29/18

Your account interface is confusing. And I don't get all the info I need quickly. For example, what is the url for the cpanel login? Where is my FTP info? On Siteground, all of that is provided to me and intuitively found.

chrisl522
12/27/18

They usually respond to tickets within 1hr, that is amazing! They've helped me with everything. They are the best

toddr108
Todd R.
12/18/18

Very easy to switch over my domain and hosting. Took less than 20 minuets. I watched the video on how to get started first, very helpful.

daniell278
Daniel L.
12/14/18

Great hosting, highly recommend it for any agency! As a digital marketing agency, you need reliable hosting to say the least.

vitord2
Vitor d.
12/14/18

Seems easy enough. Enjoy your Youtube Videos. Lets hope this goes well and we work together for many years to come.

stevee142
Steve E.
12/8/18

It came out to be more expensive than I expected...but the cost isn't all that important in the long run. What is important is the amazing support I got migrating all my sites from my old hosting system.

moonshij
Moonshi J.
12/7/18

It would be helpful if there's a 10-mins video that guides new clients on setting-up their account, password, difference between NameHero account and cPanel account, etc.

Response from Ryan G., NameHero Representative
Hello, please whitelist @namehero.com as we've answered all three of your pre-sales emails within 2 minutes of getting them :)
aveec
Avee C.
12/6/18

It's been great experience with namehero. Thanks to their support team specially. You guys are awesome (y)

Questions? Get answers from the NameHero staff and other customers.

NameHero?