InMotion Hosting reviews

Tel: +1 888-321-4678
abuse@inmotionhosting.com

joshr123
11/11/18

Switched my business webhosting over from Hudson valley after my sites kept getting "hacked" hasn't happened a single time at inmotion. Very satisfied.

vannb
11/7/16

As a web developer since 1995 I have worked with dozens of hosting companies over the years. I found In Motion Hosting through a client who was using them for their website hosting. About two years ago I purchased a VPS package with them and after a few months, I began moving a number of client websites over to the new VPS. I currently have about 35 client and personal hosting accounts within the VPS (Virtual Private Server).

For most website developers, having a responsive support team for troubleshooting websites is a necessity. Getting support is very straight forward. For non critical issues, I will open a support ticket and typically these tickets are responded to within an hour or two. They also offer online chat for more immediate issues and you can also talk to a support team member by phone.

WHAT IS SUPPORT?
Support is not where the hosting provider tells me how to build a website or how to install specific software on the server or how to tweak website code.

Support is help configuring the server or assisting when a WordPress website suddenly has a white screen or won't connect to a database. Or it is help when a website is moved from another server and the website is not displaying correctly on the new server.

Support is also help bridging the gap between what I can do with my WHM (Web Host Manager) dashboard and more complex situations where I need help getting pointed in the right direction.

In my opinion, In Motion Hosting sets a good example of how great customer service, a can-do attitude, and a consistent follow-through on technical issues all go together to create a great customer experience.

HOSTING VALUE
Often web developers gravitate to the lowest cost hosting companies, which is fine in theory. Who doesn't want a lot for very little? But my experience has shown that you get what you pay for.

Typically, low cost hosting services cut corners in order to provide extremely low cost hosting and often this means tech support suffers. I have learned this lesson the hard way.

I have also learned that my time is valuable, and hosting companies like In Motion Hosting who are responsive and helpful make my job easier and actually save me time. The last thing I need is for a technical issue to drag on for several days and for a client to have a problem with their website that drags on and on.

With In Motion Hosting I have the confidence that they are there to help me when I need help and they keep everything running smoothly.

I believe their pricing to be competitive and while they are not the least expensive, they are not the most expensive, and for me, they provide value.

Recently I added a second VPS and I will soon have another 10 or so websites moved over from my old hosting company.

Lastly, I am not being paid to offer this review.

kathyh3
8/8/11

Switched to InMotion after a TERRRIBLE experience with Netfirms, that caused site to be down for 5 days. Hugely better customer service, (that's not in India) and very helpful. Great features for the price too. Highly recommend them.

Questions? Get answers from the InMotion Hosting staff and other customers.

InMotion Hosting?