Review of DreamHost

Tel: +1 323-484-1199
abuse@dreamhost.com

donalisas
8/21/16

Their customer service is not all that good, They will keep giving you article to read and not answer questions. Others don't know what they are talking about, others will help you. Their dedicated sever don't have an easy daily back up for you to manage you have to do a corn from your server. That would be your only daily back up for your web site, other than they have their own at mid night in CA. that not good for me, cause my developer works that hours and don't finish till 8a since they are from India. They don't have an easy restore for your contents back up files you would have to go through your ftp files and do your own restore.

tomd54
3/4/15

30 minutes waiting for their $#*! chat and still not reply
always that $#*!ty message im done wow

stevenr56
3/29/14

I personally did not use their service, but for a good reason. Other site-review websites all have the same reviews: some 5-star generic reviews by new accounts and 1-star reviews by veteran accounts. I almost signed up for Dreamhosting because it seemed like a good deal, but they require you to pay for 2 years up front. Looking at other reviews, Dreamhosting's servers are always extremely laggy or down.

Just, don't get caught in a 2-year contract with a terrible webserver. Stay away

jayp6
4/1/11

I've been a happy Dreamhost customer for over 4 years. For shared hosting they can't be beat. Very good custom panel for admin for running multiple websites. You can get a wordpress blog installed and running in under 5 mins. The biggest problem I've run into with other hosts is that having multiple domains using Cpanel can be tricky. Dreamhost solved this with developing their own custom admin panel, and it works very well. They also have very little downtime.

akemim
11/5/09

I have evidence from Tracing, that shows that Dreamhost is a fake. Apon Tracing the I.P. of a Music and Video Pirating website called, Gendou, I discovered who ever runs Dreamhost, also runs Gendou. I did farther looking and found that Dreamhost doesnt own any other website. Im not expert, but I think it speaks for itself.

Questions? Get answers from the DreamHost staff and other customers.

DreamHost?