Review of MutualScrew.com

Tel: 1-800-222-0324

hugom65
HUGO M.
3/20/19

Fast but had problem going back to add more items hopefully I don't get charge double for freight .
Hugo

ronnyk7
RONNY K.
3/14/19

When placing order, its quick and easy if and when i have questions customer service is great at answering al of them.

davidl1185
David L.
3/13/19

difficult to navigate when you are not sure how items go together

Such as if you order a bolt it should have the companion washer and nut along with it

sherrih56
Sherri H.
3/12/19

First time ordering. We received the wrong material but the correct material was shipped in an appropriate time.

normanc66
Norman C.
2/22/19

Thanks for your inquiry concerning whether I rec'd my item which I have used within a day or two finding it a very nice tool for the job.

ericg278
Eric G.
2/18/19

I think that too many e-mails are sent for each order. One confirmation e-mail is all that is needed. We all receive enough e-mail as it is.

jamesg902
James G.
2/15/19

Difficult time checking out. Sign in not working correctly. Every time you try to check out your cart, it makes you sign in again and again and again before the place order button will activate. Had to make my last purchase as guest

rickm325
Rick M.
2/14/19

Ordering this was easy and fast and I will order from them again they were very fast and everything and they were Fair price article

davidl757
David L.
2/14/19

I find this website not the most user-friendly, but have been satisfied with the product and service. I have used this company many times.

bernhardtl44
Bernhardt L.
2/6/19

Small issue with the tracking number, was corrected immediately. Shipping was fast and packaged extremely well. Communication from Mutual Screw was top notch. Very satisfied customer.

ryanh296
Ryan H.
2/5/19

Very pleased with everything. I made a mistake when ordering and sent 1 email back and they had my mistake fixed within a few min.

bradfordl13
Bradford L.
2/1/19

Pretty seamless. Just a bit longer delivery time being across the country, but still not out of line. What I needed which is what is important.

fredg116
Fred G.
2/1/19

Finally found the exact product I was looking for!

Don't understand why my order sat in the NJ USPS Distribution Center for six days. The delivery issue is on them, not the merchant.

michaelg1119
Michael G.
1/26/19

Good price and good delivery time but I received the wrong product. The screws I ordered weren't supposed to have washers. The screws I received were the right size and count but had rubber washers so I had to remove the washers from 1000 screws because I needed them for a job on Monday and there wasn't enough time to contact them to exchange the order

johnm2695
John M.
1/25/19

Called and asked if parts were passivated to ASTM 967. Customer service said yes after reviewing this for several minutes. I received the parts with certs and parts were not to correct passivation.

marioc40
Mario C.
1/24/19

It's great that you accomodate collect shipping and have the option built into the website. Many other businesses refuse to do so.

michaelm2020
Michael M.
1/22/19

I was looking for a wood screw that had threads all the way to the head. The picture looked like it was going to but when I received them they were not what i expected. When I talked to the person about the screws they mentioned the finish would be different than the finish I received.

barbaraj50
Barbara J.
1/21/19

Would be helpful to have a spot for our internal stock number for each part. I used order notes to do this.

jeffreys308
Jeffrey S.
1/15/19

The processing and shipping of my order was fine, no complaints there. However, I am very unhappy with the product, very simply, it does not work at all.

davew281
DAVE W.
1/14/19

Parts was on back order. Was not a rush item but I was not told that it was out of stock till I called to find out why we had not received it yet.

theresab173
Theresa B.
1/12/19

Not my first order. Will continue to come back. Proceed are great, shipping is fast, products are as expected. Have not had any issues.

andriit
Andrii T.
1/11/19

Flat M3 machine screws sold by Global Industrial look so good and smooth, better than competitors'. Would be great if free shipping offered for the orders greater than 100 USD.

toddp90
Todd P.
1/9/19

Good Prices - Uneventful purchase - Purchased U-bolts in quantity. Needed a few different bolts in small quantity but was not able to purchase them here.

jaredc118
Jared C.
1/7/19

gliche in the shopping card changed prices on multiple items. A $5 part turned into a $102 part.

your shipping costs are terrible too. Fix it. for fasteners, use a USPS flat rate box.

mikea709
Mike A.
1/4/19

I was very happy with the easy order placement and how promptly the order was processed and placed out on shipment. I received my order sooner than I expected. Thank you for enabling me to execute my repairs sooner than expected!

Questions? Get answers from the MutualScrew.com staff and other customers.

MutualScrew.com?