Review of MotocrossGiant

Tel: 1-866-924-4268
sales@motocrossgiant.com

dans128
12/30/15

ordered and received on time.

kevins126
12/30/15

U made Santa Look good!!! Thank you Kevin.

tracyg44
12/30/15

My order was canceled and when I reordered I was sent the wrong size. I tried calling customer service and the mailbox was full.

jaredr8
12/30/15

Bought something for a price to later get an email that said price was incorrect and they could not honor the price they had on THEIR website.

danielb162
12/29/15

I place an order for several hundred dollars worth of MX protective gear for my son on the Monday morning 12/21. A week later the following Monday, after not receiving any shipping info, I check on the order and it was still showing a status of "pending". I canceled the order (which they did do in a timely fashion) based on their disinterest in having my business.

christyc15
12/29/15

It was wonderful, they helped me get last minute gift for my boys in time for Christmas!! We always order from them they are great.

ryanh78
12/29/15

Excellent quality and great price.

jaiv3
12/29/15

A vary easy-to-use website with the best prices around. That's what makes them number 1..

katrinaf6
12/29/15

I found what I couldn't find anyplace else. I also got my riding gear cheaper than expected thanks to Motocross Giant

katies48
12/29/15

I ordered a motocross jersey for a Christmas present. My order was processing for almost a week when I decided to email motocrossgiant customer service because I didn't understand what was taking so long for my order to ship.... when I received an email back, only 2 days before christmas from customer service they told me that there was -1 jersey in stock and that they could not complete my order for me.... I never received a message from the company telling me this jersey was out of stock. If I hadn't emailed customer service, I wonder if I would have ever received anything from the company? Customer service offered me to pick out another item, or a full refund. I was so upset, especially because it was 2 days from Christmas and now I had no gift to give... I wanted a full refund ASAP. I received the refund nearly a week later.... Initially I was pleased with the website, but I doubt I ever use this company again. After learning that the jersey I wanted was out of stock I went back to the Internet to see if I could find anything similar.... I found the same exact jersey in a better variety of sizes for about $20.00 cheaper on a different site, and it shipped the same day I ordered it. I guess I learned to do more research before ordering online...

julies88
12/28/15

Ordered new Alpinestars Tech 7 boots for the husband. They arrived Christmas Eve (standard shipping) just in time :) He's happy, I'm happy'

Unfortunately the visor we ordered for a tracer pro helmet didn't fit but no problem returning!

jessicak50
12/28/15

I called twice to check on my order. The first time was a Saturday over a week after I'd placed my order. I asked if it had been shipped, the man in customer service told me yes, he treated me like it was an inconvience for calling. He also said someone would be calling me Monday with an update. Late Monday afternoon I called. They told me it had shipped but no tracking info so it was considered a lost package. They were going to send me new product 2 day. I get a call 5 minutes later saying they found it and I should be getting it soon. When I got the package it had been sent out that Saturday I called, a couple hours after I called!

johnb510
12/28/15

I had originally ordered several pairs of boot for myself and my kids for Christmas and received a call saying they were no longer available. The person who took care of me did a fantastic job with helping me choose different items etc. Very happy with the experience overall.

carolh66
12/28/15

came when expected and the fit work out great for both kids. Great value for my money.

justins87
12/28/15

1st it's hard to find anything matching in the right sizes. Then we get them & they are too small. We can't get the size we need to match the gloves & helmet & you charge me a 20% restocking fee. That's not very good business. We have ordered from u in the past & this was not an issue. No more orders from us. A very disappointed customer!

ronaldb58
12/28/15

Bought.and paid for a helmet that they had listed that I had been looking far everywhere. Was excited until I received notice they didn't have it in XL.They paid me back right away but it was still disappointing.

nicholasd18
12/28/15

I'm hoping to intercept my package as they have it down for the wrong shipping address. I tried contacting them as well as editing the shipping information through the site however it was too far along in processing to edit yet I can still go and edit my payment info even though the items have already been payed for. I've tried calling as well as contacting them through a ticket online. I know its a busy time of the year but Its been over a week since I put in the ticket/ordered the item as well as when trying to call to speak with someone you just get a mail box full and redirected back to the main menu repeatedly.

timothyp23
12/28/15

I ordered a sweatshirt on dec. 16th wich was supposed to arrive before x mas but it wasn't shipped out until dec. 22nd it is now the 28th and still no sweatshirt or an estimated arrival I know that fed ex announced that they gave up and items will not arrive as promised but I paid an extra 20$ For overnight to make sure I'd get it before x mas I also blame motocross giant for waiting 6 full days before they even pulled it for shipping bottom line when a customer pays extra for a speedy delivery at least try to make it happen. motocross giant didn't care

jonb67
12/28/15

Great product, fast shipping.
Thanks,
Jon

jessical103
12/28/15

Website was very detailed in the description of the item. Husband loves his jacket from you guys

gingerm7

Arrived before Christmas. Fit will

donaldb54
12/27/15

Have done business before, will do business again, cheaper than other websites, would recommend to anyone in motorsports.

vanc237
12/27/15

Unfortunately, I will have to return riding boots. Thought they were 3 buckle boots and were only two. Good looking boots, but insufficient ankle support for racing.

eviea1
12/27/15

This order was a Christmas gift for my Grandson....Metal Mulisha was on his list--although he wasn't specific on which ones he wanted...I just hope he likes the ones I picked out for him.....he loves dirt bikes......

I had never really ordered much online before.....enjoyed searching----and ordering was easy enough...other websites had these too except the selections were limited....and tracking was easy too.....I will probably order again at a later date.....thanks

karenc111
12/27/15

I can only hope I can post another review, in the event that these ever arrive.
Placed the order on Dec. 15, never even got shipped out until Dec. 22, and now, Dec. 26 we are still awaiting their arrival.
Hoping they arrive soon so we know if they were worth the purchase, worth the price, and worth the wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Via mail by no means! Two times I've send a mail to them, two times no reply. Very unusual for a retail company in the USA!

By Meine S.
Questions? Get answers from the MotocrossGiant staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MotocrossGiant