Review of MooseJaw

Tel: 877.MOOSEJAW (1.877.666.7352)
privacy@moosejaw.com

davids2202
4/17/19

Take a look at the email I received from MooseJaw. They are clearly screening their reviews. Apparently if you are too negative your review is rejected. I bought a belt. It is supposed to perform the task that one expects when buying a belt. It failed. It does not work. The buckle is back to front. I asked them to simply try the product and joked, "Do not order, pull up, pull up" A bit of star wars........ And I get a "Don't be so down man!" Email asking I be nice in my 1 star negative review. Hmmmm.... Not sure that is playing fair.

Update to my review (was originally 1 star now they are okay).

I like reviews and I will post and be as reasonable as possible. While I still dislike the belt. I do like MooseJaw. Nikki reached out to me and offered me a refund on my belt which was very nice. She did not have to do that and it wasn't about the money. It was about the product. But from a customer service point of view I like the way they stood behind the product. If we sell a product that fails we have to compensate. It hurts it is painful, but it should be because as a business you then learn. Otherwise you keep going down the same path.

You do need customer feedback to change and adapt. After all it is not the CEO who is the boss the customer is the boss. They can fire everyone. Good job MooseJaw and have purchased a backpack from them since. So I am not against them. Just be careful of this belt. Perhaps I received a broken one..... faulty. It happens.

katew110
1/17/19

The site is no better than any other outdoor retailer. Prices are exactly the same as their competitors. The Moosejaw bucks is a complete scam. Anytime you use a promo code they reduce the item so it does not qualify for the 10%. The result is a mere 2.5% which is no better than your credit card rewards program and no real bonus to the customer. Additionally the Moosejaw customer service is insensitive to customer experience. This alone is a reason to never shop at Moosejaw.

mwami
6/15/17

I'm a big fan of Moosejaw as it's a great mix of responsible retail, fun e-commerce, and fair prices for quality products. I would hate to see the Walmarts of the world destroy great stores like MooseJaw. Demand quality, not crap.

If you are a lover of the outdoors you should definitely check them out. Major brands are available and you get points for purchases. Often have deals running.

lindsaya11
12/8/16

I absolutely love making orders with this company. Not only are they very reliable, their customer service is fantastic and the products they sell are wonderful. They shipped the products on-time and received everything on time and in very good packaging. I would recommend this company to everyone looking for outdoor equipment and apparel.

lisah231
12/2/16

Ordered a coat at a comparable price to other sites but wanted to take advantage of the promotional 2-day shipping. The package was sent via USPS with inaccurate tracking information. It turned out to be five days instead. Do not run promotions if you are unable to honor them as some of us have to set aside time to received packages.

Now I am attempting to return the item to no avail as the e-mails are not being sent and instead I'm given "virtual high-fives". The language used on the site is very informal and condescending in a way that I can only imagine is supposed to appeal to some sort of demographic. I found it to be very confusing and unprofessional especially since the transaction confirmation e-mail sent also uses the same informal language.

A confusing and ultimately incompetent business.

drewt10
10/17/16

If you need outdoor apparel, this place is it! Superb prices and shipping!

tobyk7
9/4/16

Fair pricing, selection. Provides Moosejaw rewards for shopping. Fast delivery.

Questions? Get answers from the MooseJaw staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MooseJaw