Review of evo

dmc_complaints@evo.com

albertm141
Albert M.
10/15/18

Great people at EVO, after helping me with my international shipping query, they've lowered their product prices to help me out (maybe it's just a coincident!) And that delivery was super fast! Amazing and definitely will come back for other stuffs soon.

sieraw2
Siera W.
10/15/18

Evo is a great place to shop - it's easy to navigate and find what you're looking for AND all of the buyers guides are extremely informational and helpful. I'm glad I came to Evo to get started with my backcountry skiing setup

ericl151
Eric L.
10/15/18

liked the reviews and product details. however some of the product details assume you know what those mean. also would like a compare feature (maybe i missed?)...I ordered the RS and SX to compare in person because I didnt find a useful compare on line.

chengzhep
Chengzhe P.
10/15/18

One of the customer service guy said stickers come with every order, but I didn’t even see one!!

tingw2
Ting w.
10/15/18

I buy a wakeboard two years ago but you delect my account info.
My order was not able to go through ytd and mesaage respond is not helping. I meant the chat

monicap95
monica p.
10/14/18

usually always has a great selection of brands and options to get me outdoors for a multitude of activities, all in one place.

jamesa553
James A.
10/14/18

One item was a lot bigger on my daughter than i expected but that was the only issue. Everything else was good.

michaelh1126
Michael H.
10/14/18

wished to find bargain/outdated socks in clearance. I am a man, and I *only* found ladies socks in ladies size 8. No possible match!

donaldm259
Donald M.
10/14/18

I like the 'low stock' warning message. It prompted me to act quickly otherwise I may have missed this great price!

zachariahw3
Zachariah W.
10/14/18

You guys at evo ovey the last few years have gave me the ability to shred while still be able to provide and put my family 1st thank u its hard out here and everywhere these days its hard to get a deck for under 3 bills when u already have multiple broken boaerds thank u

katherineg75
Katherine G.
10/13/18

the quality and fit of the jacket are superb! This hard-to-find item was exactly what we ordered! Thank you!

jerradb
Jerrad B.
10/13/18

Huge selection and pretty great organization. Took advantage of the sale to replace a years old back pack I had stolen from me last year.

christalm5
Christal M.
10/13/18

I was so happy to find a HH coat for my son $38 less than another site I was originally going to order from. I'm glad that I decided to search around before on other sites before making a decision.

mitchellk25
Mitchell K.
10/12/18

Overall good experience, but was sent a defective (ripped) product. This is to replace that product. Planning to return in store.

bryanm200
Bryan M.
10/12/18

Great website with a killer selection! Some of the best deals around for all snow and board sport needs.

tomp296
Tom P.
10/12/18

It’s great, very easy to use, and the selection is awesome! Definitely going to order those TM Thirty Two boots in two weeks when I get paid again!

chihyenl
ChihYen L.
10/11/18

At the payment section, there is no description about the type of credit cards you take. For Asian customers like me, I would definitely like to know whether or not you take JCB cards before I click on the "place order" button.
With that being said, I appreciate the fact that EVO shows the planned ship time for out-of-stock items like the one I've just ordered. It really helps!

iang102
ian g.
10/11/18

I have already recommended Evo to two of my friends because your prices are so good and shipping is free. Thanks EVO!!!!

jacobd73
jacob d.
10/11/18

found what i was looking for at a good price, would like to see more bundles for clothing items like gloves & hats / coats and pants etc. customer service was phenomenal.

socorroc1
Socorro C.
10/11/18

As of ordering. I can say it was really easy.....I hope product is as it states. However I loved the prices and selections.

joanng48
JoAnn G.
10/10/18

My son sent me to this website as my grandsons saw these ski helmets and requested them as Christmas gifts.

imaray
imara y.
10/9/18

Great service and knowledge almost comparable to Backcountry... and that's saying a lot!

When the order wasn't delivered as expected by OnTrac the response I received from Evo was VG. Todd in CS called OnTrac to find out what happened and sent me an email afterwards. I finally received the package on Friday, thanks to your teams follow-up. Great customer service. Then I spoke with Kim(?) to let you know that I received it and she told me how to specify UPS for future orders since we've both had problem previously with OnTracs Hayward warehouse. That unsolicited solution to this issue raised your brand of customer service to new levels. Making you up there with the very best! Really enjoy and appreciate EVO and especially your people! Keep it up...

johnl620
John L.
10/9/18

Thanks for the good service in the past. One of the best online sellers of surf gear, will continue to shop with Evo.

carolinef30
Caroline F.
10/9/18

Using your online chat with a live person was not as helpful as needed. i needed current feedback on a north face mens stretch thermoball and they could not give me anything but what i already read.

trevorw59
trevor w.
10/9/18

The amount of info they give you on each product is amazing and made making a hard choice very easy!

Questions? Get answers from the evo staff and other customers.

evo?