Review of evo

dmc_complaints@evo.com

julianf24
Julian F.
5/22/19

One place to shop for all the toys and accessories I am looking for. Thanks for the sale. Need to replace some worn-out items!

maryc885
Mary C.
5/22/19

The Memorial Day Sale is fantastic and I'm pleased with your return policy as I'm buying these bits now as a gift later this Fall.

jonathanm282
jonathan m.
5/22/19

This site is the best and we get all of our boat toys here. It easy and they always have the best price.

mannyr15
Manny R.
5/21/19

My only complaint is that i found same ski at better price on utahskis.com. there price is $299 for 170. I'm paying $399 for a 163.

joea285
Joe A.
5/20/19

Have bought several mountain bike related items from evo. Great selection, good prices, ordering process is fast. Will continue shopping with evo!

carlob32
Carlo B.
5/17/19

web site user friendly, easy to order, free shipment. I received the package with the skies and binding, I was expecting the booklet for the bindings and an invoice just for future reference, but nothing not even a tel. number to call in case of need. I was able to install the bindings without booklet/instructions as it was very easy but I would like to get the invoice in case of need.

guntheri
Gunther I.
5/17/19

I saw this wetsuit but missed the sale that same day & waited a few days & BAM""" the suit went ON SALE AGAIN. Super Cool. Thx

ryanc148
Ryan C.
5/17/19

The product page was a little bit unclear as to whether or not the ski goggles came with a second lens. Customer support was able to quickly answer this question though which was key in deciding to buy from this site.

scottl378
Scott L.
5/16/19

First-time order with evo.com. Had been looking for a short-sleeved MTB jersey, and the sale was too good to pass up. Found the brand, style, color, and size I wanted at an incredible price. Jersey fits & looks great! Also picked up a jersey for my SO to take advantage of free shipping. Fits and looks awesome on her! Thanks, evo!

pascalb23
Pascal B.
5/15/19

Good deal but I received my order with one broken part. I'm in the process right now to get a new one with evo

alexl332
Alex L.
5/14/19

was great. buy a lot of stuff from you guys. feel free to throw in some stickers! Thanks, much love!!!!

amys607
Amy S.
5/13/19

Great experience! Shipped to the store quickly and going in to pick it up was easy. Will definitely order again

vannessab1
Vannessa B.
5/12/19

The only problem that I have is that the clothing sizes in USA are different to the sizes in Australia. I normally wear a medium in Aus clothing size, where I found out once received my order, I should have ordered a small in USA size. Due to shiping costs from USA to Australia being so expensive, Ive had to keep the stock as it is too expensive to send goods back and forth and decided to reorder the correct size as an extra cost.

williamc406
William C.
5/12/19

Good overall. The only gripe I have is when selecting a wakeboard to purchase if the size you want isn't available the option to wait or back order is not given. thank you!

nickb267
Nick B.
5/12/19

I made my last purchase from you guys two week ago, I’ll intend to make my next one from you guys too. Very happy with the service and efficiency I get from evo. Only bummer the shoes I payed 65 for are on sale for 45 now. That’s how it goes though, I still like them anyways!

johnp771
John P.
5/11/19

Great customer care response via email. Felt comfortable ordering. Will have to wait to see how things go until finally get product.

zacharyk25
Zachary K.
5/11/19

I really liked it, but I wish that it clearly showed the length of my snowboard in the cart! I was very nervous I ordered the wrong one until after I placed my order.

kennethm274
Kenneth M.
5/10/19

Economy group shipping? What is this that the pony express? Free shipping EVERYWHERE else is regular ground shipping with a one week delivery time. This sucks, sort of feels like bait and switch.

josiahs19
josiah S.
5/9/19

This was advertised on sale for $89.99, not sure why I'm being charged full. Also entered promo code wake10. 0 dollars off, maybe this doesn't qualify ?

karenm1068
Karen M.
5/8/19

I cannot rate the products I received because I haven't used them yet. But I am sure they will be great.

philipo21
Philip O.
5/6/19

Originally I was not satisfied - I tried purchasing online on my phone, and the order would not process. After chatting with an agent and going to my laptop, the order was placed.

thomasb624
Thomas B.
5/5/19

You have stuff, I wanted stuff... I gave you money you gave me stuff. We both like money so a bit of trade off on that front but good value so all good.

jacobl93
Jacob L.
5/5/19

You beat Amazon prime price by 120$. Thanks for being awesome and providing gear at affordable prices year in year out.

darrenn17
Darren N.
5/3/19

Web very easy to navigate and excellent products info display [that is the deal breaker for this purchase] also hassle free is definitely nail on the coffin.

josev125
5/2/19

my attorney harveen , is so good that on 4/16/19 win my case plus sealed period .
she stop my spousal support , it was very difficult to win due to the other party was confident to win , put she fight with strong argument and never give up tell she win
i highly recommend her very fordable wages ,
i give her a 10+ ,

thank you very much harveen .

Jose villanueva 5/1/19

Questions? Get answers from the evo staff and other customers.

evo?