Review of evo

dmc_complaints@evo.com

ericp170
Eric P.
12/7/18

Always a great experience with EVO.com! Haven't had any issues with any order. Great equipment at the right price.

erinp82
Erin P.
12/7/18

I received no information for over a week about shipping. When I would put my order number into your site it would say can not find url. Emailed and received a response 3 days later. Tried to call, btw the snarky hello beautiful voice people doesn't help when someone is calling customer service, put on hold with 14 call in front of me. texted after I was told that my item was shipped by customer service email and actually wasn't and then finally received a notice that it shipped at noon and around 7:30pm recieved a text back from Evo saying my packaged had been shipped with out a friendly tone. All in all not the best customer service experience. I will keep buying from REI instead.

issach24
Issac H.
12/7/18

Great custumer service unfurtunallay i wish snowboarding gear would be less expesive. Also my boots and jacket did not fit i wonder if there is a way of trying both sizes at the same time to safe on return time just a thought because more than likely it wont fit the first time.?

lisam647
Lisa M.
12/7/18

Evo is the first place I go for ski gear. Prices are good, service and delivery are great. Website is super easy to navigate and has just the right amount of info on all the goods.

lisac779
Lisa C.
12/7/18

I am a repeat shopper at Evo. Product always arrives promptly, is as described, and the prices are good value. What more could I ask?

austinj34
Austin J.
12/7/18

Very pleased with the site, it's very easy to navigate and find exactly what you want!
Thank you!
Shipping took a bit longer than expected but overall I'm very satisfied!

pauls541
Paul S.
12/7/18

I have been buying skis and snow boards from Evo online for my family for years. Always have had great luck, found good deals and have been satisfied. Thanks!

melaniem161
Melanie M.
12/7/18

should be free returns. I should be able to call someone after 5pm and make an immediate change to an order I placed 2 minutes ago instead of ordering another size and paying twice.

ellaw41
Ella W.
12/7/18

Shipping it way over priced... only ordered from this website because i could not find this jacket in my size anywhere else.

scottm626
Scott M.
12/7/18

The sizing will tell all. My old boots are 11.5, but I also was measured and wore 28-28.5 boots this week. My 11.5 boots are TOO tight. Taking a chance on the 29-29.5 boots. We will see..

beckyr81
Becky R.
12/6/18

I bought this for my son who sent me the link to buy this wet suit for him. It's a Christmas present so I won't know how good it is until after Christmas.

marinac45
Marina C.
12/6/18

Shopping and shipping experience was great as was the price. The item purchased is going to be a Christmas gift for my boyfriend and has not been unboxed, so I can't say yet about the quality or fit. I'm hoping he loves his Ninja Suit in burgundy with fish design.

shawnn51
Shawn N.
12/6/18

delivery was portrayed as being faster than what actually occurred, but 7 days is not bad coming for West coast

alanm312
ALAN M.
12/6/18

I ordered the K2 Taro Tamai snowboard boots from Evo and they arrived in 2 days.
Very happy with the boots, the price and the quick delivery.
I wore them 3 days in a row, rode all day each day on Bald Mountain Idaho.
Boots are very warm with just a liner sock and comfortable.
Temps were 15-25F.
No problems at all.
Fit is perfect (size 10)

mattw282
Matt W.
12/6/18

Quick and easy, from ordering to receipt! Evo will be my forever source for quality ski gear. These pants are everything we expected and more, great fit, great look, great quality. Thanks Evo!

sherryb125
Sherry B.
12/6/18

Communicated with me the whole process. Connected with me after to see if I received my order. Great service great selection!! Would order again from EVO.

matthewi27
MATTHEW I.
12/6/18

Always an awesome experience. Switched the product (wetsuit) 30 mins after I purchased. Called in and was able to make switch. Ran though smoothly. Product arrived as per planed original ship date.
You guys are the BEST!

forrests22
Forrest S.
12/6/18

Easy to order the ski boots from online. Was hesitant to order ski boots without trying them on first but was told that they have refund policy that was easy to return and get my money back if they did not fit right.

cynthias276
Cynthia S.
12/6/18

The only problem I had with the delivery was that the box was busted wide open. The board was NOT protected at all with any sort of wrapping......there were only two little pieces of brown paper in the box to "protect" the board. It did not appear to be damaged, but, I won't know until my son uses the board on Christmas morning. I would tell the people in packaging to do a better job. It might be a tough board, but it can still be broken

ethane12
Ethan E.
12/6/18

Shipping is quite long compared to other sites that offer free freight. However, this delay is reflected in reduced cost, which I like.

amandad216
Amanda D.
12/5/18

The site was easy to use, even for a newb like me. The delivery took longer than I wanted, but it is the holiday season, so it could have been worse. The items that I purchased are all new and came well packaged without a lot of waste. My children are excited to try out their new helmets and goggles.

amandad215
Amanda D.
12/5/18

I needed additional information about sizing of a pair of pants I wanted to order, and your customer service (Mackenzie Clark) responded super quickly letting me know she'd be checking with the warehouse. They weren't technically supposed to be working, but she ended up getting me an answer on the sizing question within the day! It was a lovely interaction and made my purchasing experience awesome.

julieb665
Julie B.
12/5/18

Evo is an amazing company from the customer service to the products. I would highly recommended your company.

kathac2
Katha C.
12/5/18

My son suggested the goggles a Christmas gift for my grandson. They are compatible with his helmet. The sale price made these a great buy.

christopherm566
Christopher M.
12/5/18

Fast, convenient and user friendly website. Found what I needed and purchased in less than 5 minutes

Questions? Get answers from the evo staff and other customers.

evo?