Review of evo

dmc_complaints@evo.com

johnl667
John L.
2/18/19

Was impressed with the help i received with the contact services. Had a hiccup with the shipping but it was all taken care of

charlesa128
Charles A.
2/18/19

There should be a step that allows you to sign in to your evo account during checkout. I only saw an opportunity to create a new account.

glenj32
Glen J.
2/18/19

The staff at Evo was super helpful and friendly. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for gear.

cunfengf
CunFeng F.
2/18/19

Communicated with Megan of customer support. She is really nice and very helpful. Because of her I was able to make my final purchase decision.

mayf24
May F.
2/18/19

Ok. Would be helpful if products (like helmet) had a couple more photos that show interior and exterior of the product.

chrisb1064
Chris B.
2/18/19

Great selection of products at EVO...This is my second large purchase at EVO for the 2019 Ski Season.

kevinz48
Kevin Z.
2/18/19

The site is extremely simple to navigate and the way the reviews are setup is awesome. Really allows people who aren't that into typing or coming up with coherent thoughts to layout their experience level so you know where they're coming from and what they thought about the product.

timothyj91
Timothy J.
2/18/19

Orderd some Saga Anomie bibs and had to ret4in them because they wereway to big. The larges were great and gave been awesome!!! Im 5'11 160 lbs 36in waist

jamesb1451
James B.
2/18/19

Very easy - it would be helpful though if you included the details of ski bindings in the cart, e.g. the brake size

tristang15
Tristan G.
2/17/19

Amazing service, it was scheduled to arrive 8 days after I ordered it for the free shipping service, but it was delivered six days early!! Everything was in perfect condition and had high quality packing. I would absolutely recommend evo to anyone wanting to purchase anything and will definitely be using them in the future.

gavindn
Gavind N.
2/17/19

Best site I've visited. Filters are very helpful. Product overview and descriptions are excellent for a better informed decision.

sandys256
Sandy S.
2/17/19

Why do offer discount codes that don’t work and state that items I purchased have free shipping then charge me shipping

miker593
Mike R.
2/17/19

This website is easy to navigate through. Also, love all the filters you can select to really narrow down what it is the customer is looking for.

devinh46
Devin H.
2/16/19

Prices look great. I have placed an order. I will let you know how it goes when I receive my products. Thanks.

ryanh298
Ryan H.
2/16/19

Fast and easy website process with a large selection along with informative descriptions of gear and competitive prices!

tomt306
Tom T.
2/16/19

Easy shopping, the web pages are a bit "busy", but I guess that's because Evo's got so many products.

jamesh1234
James H.
2/15/19

I was happy that EVO had what I was looking for and provided a small discount as first time shopper as well as free shipping. The item arrived on the date it was expected.

kellim50
KELLI M.
2/15/19

I found what I was looking for at a good price. I thought it might take a week or two for delivery. It only took a couple days. Very impressed. Thank you!

phillipv13
Phillip V.
2/15/19

I've gone through evo on the past. I've always had a pleasant experience and I'm a repeat customer. I did forget to log in though.

michaelb1724
Michael B.
2/15/19

Bought boots sold as used hoping they work. I wanted an inexpensive pair to teach in so after reading the comfort reviews thought I'd give them a shot.

samuelb148
Samuel B.
2/14/19

Everything I needed was right there on Evo.com, customer services are always punctual and understanding.

jeffreys332
Jeffrey S.
2/14/19

Quick and easy, site is easy to navigate. Prices are best around! Shipped out very fast, mother nature delayed it by a day or two but still received in time for my trip!

georgeb549
George B.
2/14/19

The website is awesome and everything but my order got canceled and I did not get a call to see if I wanted to get a different item.

douglasv27
Douglas V.
2/14/19

there was no obvious place to edit the' Bill To’ address. Curious? So entered the order with the correct Ship to but the wrong bill to address. I’m sure you will be contracting me regarding that issue.

stephenk244
Stephen K.
2/14/19

great product selection, great and frequent sales (We need the sales...THREE growing boys!!), good array of sizing on sale items (not just XS or 4XL!!), Good product descriptions...

Questions? Get answers from the evo staff and other customers.

evo?