Review of Monk Central

Tampa, FL 33626, US
emailusatsupport@monkcentral.com

marshas73
11/20/18

I ordered 6 t-shirts on March 25, 2018 ... paid in full through one of their Facebook ad's ... and received ONLY ONE T-shirt on April 15th, 2018 ... I reached out to them through the messenger service through Facebook and sent many, many emails ... Do NOT order through this company! I have over 300+ friends on Facebook and also let them know NOT to order through this company.

jarons2
10/30/18

Shipment wasn't even sent until 1 month after the order was placed. Took another 3 weeks to arrive. Upon arrival, the cloth was noticeably thin and flimsy; worse than the cheapest t-shirt you might find at Wal-mart or worse. Obvious thin and poor stitching around all the seams. The metal hole for the string of the hoodie had already fallen out and the black interior of the hood is annoying. Bought a t-shirt and can see that the 2xl is quite a bit larger than the 3xl. (WTF?) Total garbage, poor customer service and worst purchase i've made in a long time. DANGER! Stay away!

carlyb19
7/7/18

I ordered 2 shirts in April and never received them. I asked several times where my shipment was and they kept replying and just saying they will get back to me. After several more months I asked for my money back and they stopped replying and blocked me from messaging them. They refuse to give me my money back.

nottam
6/24/18

C'mon! 5 weeks to ship a shirt. I bought it as a gift, and the shirt was a no-show. Finally got it after a few "Namaste, I'm a monk" emails. Gave away the shirt. A few weeks later, turns out the shirt is sized WAY too small. TOTAL waste of money. These 'monks' are thieves. Stay away! I seriously can't believe I spent time out of my day to leave a bad review, but my experience has been frustrating.

beckyw75
6/19/18

I ordered the Book Nerd with glasses shirt. It's much shorter than the size chart states. I emailed the company with pictures with the tape measure and company states it's the correct size. The shirt is ridiculous. It's like a belly shirt! Will never order from company again.

bridgetf22
6/12/18

I ordered a tank top from Monk Central on March 10th. I waited over 4 weeks to get it. I finally received it on Apr 13th after inquiring about the shirt.

After I opened it, I realized it was misprinted in two places. I reached out to the support team and they said they would send a new one.

Now, 2 months and 4 requests later, I still have not received the reprint, or a refund and the team has stop answering emails to me.

Very unhappy with my experience, will not shop here again.

susans756
5/23/18

I have ordered quite a few shirts a handful of times from Monk and have never been disappointed in the quality. Several have been given as gifts and I also have quite a few of my own. If I were to have any complaint it would be the high cost of shipping and the length of time it takes for items to get here.

christiner142
5/21/18

I have been waiting almost 2 MONTHS!!!! For my order to arrive. Repeated email requests are apologetic, yet no information is being given. I want my stuff, or my money back. Rip-offs. DO NOT USE EVER!!!!

seenar
5/16/18

My shirts I just love them they're very durable they don't fade I even give them as gifts. Everywhere I go people are always asking me where I got my shirts from and I tell them love love love them

maureenp39
5/12/18

With so many great shirts it was hard to pick just one for my first order to try them out. I love my shirt, so sof and comfortable and it fits great! I've had so many comments and compliments and I've recommended monk central to several friends.

hollib6
5/11/18

I love my two t-shirts from Monk Central. They are incredibly soft and fit well. I recommended the site to two colleagues and they purchased as well.

davidb1358
5/11/18

excellent choice of subjects ,,, something for everyone ,, good prices ,, good quality merchandise ,,,

wykedaw
5/7/18

Good experience and I'll definitely buy another shirt soon. The only thing i had a problem with, when buying multiple shirt through Paypal ....my card won't process but when I bought one shirt it process with no problem. I really don't know if it was paypal or not but that was the only problem I had.

jasonb442
5/7/18

Bought my presently favorite t-short from them a couple months ago. They even sent me a 20% off next order with my first t-shirt! Love it!

sharonc270
5/6/18

Love the shirt! Great quality! I almost never order any type of clothing from online stores because of quality concerns. So glad I tried Monk Central!

lonnied23
5/6/18

They have some very nice shirts, many of them are very funny. Not without problems, as in any business, but they are Always there to make things right.

judyc168
5/6/18

Shirts are nice just make sure you order 1-2 sizes larger . reasonable prices, basically can find just about whatever saying you want and farely quick delivery.

rachaelk11
5/6/18

Monk Central is an awesome business! They offer really great quality t-shirts that have funny euphemisms to exceptionally cool music- related designs! Everyone that I meet, acquaintances, family and friends ask where have I gotten these cool shirts as they have not seen them before. They are definitely trendy, comfortable and fairly priced!

denisek83
5/6/18

The shirts are made of good quality and they always fit .. I have bought several !! The sayings on the shirts are well printed !

candyg11
5/6/18

Fast service and unique designs. Products true to depiction/description. Size true to fit. Reasonable prices. Been back several times since first purchase.

lacieh1
5/6/18

Love all the saying on the shirts. They are awesome. They even deliver to ur mailbox. They sent like some places that have a funny smell when they arrive either :)

tonyr157
5/6/18

superb t shirts good quality and price, very humerous and people always ask where did i get it from. monk central is always the answer

deannv1
5/6/18

I love my shirts They wear and wash great. I will be ordering more. It took a little time to get the first one but the second one came right away

jennyn32
5/6/18

I was so happy when I found this company. I can tell you that my experience buying the Tshirts for my family outing was stress-Free!! Perfect for a bussy mom like me. Absolutely recommend this website!

sharonn62
5/6/18

Love this site, i buy cool shirts from them all the tim, you cant find shirts like there's just anywhere

There is no phone number. When I didnt receive items and filed a complaint with PayPal - they found a number that was random and didnt reach Monk Central at all.

By Kristen P.

Questions? Get answers from the Monk Central staff and other customers.

Monk Central?