Review of Tees2urdoor.com

sales@tees2urdoor.com

robinl229
Robin L.
5/17/19

very easy to order and cute stuff!! Loved the tshirts for my daughters! They both have rescue dogs so this was a perfect Mothers day gift from their fur babies !! I loved the design with the pups names on them too!

mandyu2
Mandy U.
5/17/19

Love the shirts and the size descriptions! I've never been disappointed. Earlier I had said that shipping was too much but it's actually not. I retract my earlier statement. :D

ashleym285
Ashley M.
5/17/19

Tees2urdoor always has the cutest designs! I have ordered from them previously, and have always been satisfied with the product! The shirts hold up really well also!

rebeccaa82
Rebecca A.
5/16/19

I love my order. Paid for the rush in plant and rush shipping and it was delivered in 3 workings days!! Awesome

angiet33
Angie T.
5/16/19

Checkout was a bear when using PayPal without being logged in. I logged in and then it was smooth. Other than that, great transaction

susiep25
Susie P.
5/15/19

Shopping was easy and now hoping that the tee shirts arrive in time for Mother's Day

Fabulous service and shirts! Thank you for being a trustworthy company!

deannar61
Deanna R.
5/15/19

I’ve ordered once before for me and for a gift and was so satisfied! Thank you for quality, relevant clothing for teachers!

anonymousr463
anonymous R.
5/14/19

I have ordered from tees2URdoor a couple of times now. They have a high quality product for a good price. The colors are vibrant and the designs are super fun.

missym34
Missy M.
5/14/19

Site is extremely easy to navigate and although it took me two days to get all of the orders from coworkers, I was able to add them to my shopping cart with ease each time I returned to the site. I cannot yet comment on the shipping or quality, but I am hopeful that I will be able to follow up with another positive review.

ivettea7
Ivette A.
5/14/19

The ordering is easy and I love the product but last time I ordered it took twice as long as it was supposed to. I’m paying extra this time so hopefully I get it in time for the end of the school year.

donnah388
Donna H.
5/13/19

I love this site and that the don’t have a global size chart. Each item is different and you have charts to show that difference.

susank106
Susan K.
5/13/19

I always love the cute tees you have! I ESPECIALLY love football & cheer shirts! How about some Labor & Delivery RN tees! I have some ideas! Lol

janetp150
Janet P.
5/13/19

I recently place my first order for Mother’s Day shirts. They arrived a day early and were very nice.

victoriaw89
Victoria W.
5/13/19

It was quick and easy to order. I'm looking forward to seeing the shirt and hope I am as satisfied as I was with the shopping experience.

triciab48
Tricia B.
5/13/19

I love how the website is easy to navigate. Also sale items are given a noticeable appearance beside going to that section it is integrated well.

bethanyh46
Bethany H.
5/12/19

I have already shared your website and had 2 other teachers at my school order from you. Thanks for all the fun shirts!

ravenb16
Raven B.
5/12/19

I have ordered before and will order again! The shirt I ordered before has held up great, and I get lots of compliments.

christiner204
Christine R.
5/12/19

Easy to order. I was impressed with the quality of shirts last time I ordered. I can’t wait to see this kimono in person!

ashleyb515
Ashley B.
5/12/19

I have never had a bad experience.
I’ve purchased with you all before and am never dissatisfied.
Although this time, it seems that shipping prices have increased and there was not free shipping with minimum purchase offered. Other than that, its always been great doing business with T2D!

tammyh212
Tammy H.
5/12/19

Would be nice if when choosing a shirt size it would automatically tell you what colors, if any, were available in that size.

rosiew20
Rosie W.
5/11/19

Things were somewhat hair-raising! There were so many possibilities that I had problems choosing the best items for this shopping experience. I received so many compliments on my previous purchases that I wanted to choose just right. Tees2urdoor can be a budget buster!:)

anonymousm463
anonymous M.
5/11/19

Had a very difficult time placing order due to self error but finally got it in. Excited to see the finished product. First time buyer.

tammyc178
Tammy C.

Love the teacher shirts!

Was disappointed that it took 2 weeks for delivery when I live in N. TX. It took a week for fulfillment and another week for shipping. I understand that it can be busy and fulfillment can take longer, but someone should look into shipping. FedEx doesn't seem so reliable since USPS would have gotten it to me in the same time (or less) and cheaper.

anonymousw432
anonymous W.
5/10/19

I’m a little concerned with how long it takes to ship & the cost involved compared to other sites

anonymouse451
anonymous E.
5/10/19

I love your shirts, but for a local company the shipping is way too high. You should offer in store pickup.

Questions? Get answers from the Tees2urdoor.com staff and other customers.

Tees2urdoor.com?