Review of Tees2urdoor.com

Tel: 877-245-0492

anonymousb353
anonymous B.
2/15/19

Love your products! I do wish the shirts were a bit thinner cotton, but that's just me....I am always hot!

marias358
Maria S.
2/15/19

Love shopping tees2urdoor for all Cute holiday shirt’s. I have received many compliments on all my holiday shirts I have purchased so far.

meaganl11
Meagan L.
2/15/19

I order from Tees2urdoor ALL the time. Everything is well made and received in a timely fashion. Love this site!!

susanj171
Susan J.
2/14/19

I have liked all the t- shirts I have ordered in the past. The shirts are good quality and fit well.

robertaf19
Roberta F.
2/13/19

I have ordered many seasonal tees from this company! I’ve always received compliments! Great quality!

christleh
Christle H.
2/13/19

Absolutely LOVE the clothes!! My last order with the softball cross is so AMAZING!!!
And I love that ya'll are based in Texas!!!

jdeanv
Jdean V.
2/13/19

I love your tees. I have purchased many through the years and appreciate your pricing and specials!

sandys178
Sandy S.
2/12/19

received compliments but was reslly too snug for if I evercorder that style again I will have to size up I guess.

lindah738
Linda H.
2/12/19

My experience was more of me trying to make up my mind with color and size. Otherwise, all was good. Thanks...

jittariousu
Jittarious U.
2/12/19

There were items that I really wanted but not in stock. Extremely unfortunate, but I am content with the items I have purchased and I hope the quality and material are top notch. ")

teresaw166
teresa w.
2/11/19

I have ordered from your site multiple times and have been pleased with the product and the shipping time.

debbies273
Debbie S.
2/10/19

Thanks! I appreciate your business model and attention to quality and detail. It really shows that you take pride in what you do to support your customers.

lisaj216
Lisa J.
2/10/19

I had a few questions before I placed a fairly large order, and the ladies I spoke with were extremely helpful! I will definitely order from them again and recommend Tees2urdoor to my friends!

dustiy
Dusti Y.
2/10/19

Thank you. I'm always happy with my order! Everything always looks exactly like it does on the website.

shannonz8
Shannon Z.
2/10/19

I'm really hoping it doesn't take long to get these! That will determine whether I order again or not! It's hard to plan things for whole group orders too far in advance. If we get these in a timely fashion, my team of teachers will continue to use this site to get all our special shirts! They are super cute!

monicay8
Monica Y.
2/9/19

I've ordered many shirts and referred your company to many colleagues. Everyone is pleased every time!

karlal27
Karla L.
2/9/19

This is a great company! I love their personalized school shirts. They are good quality and true to size. I will order again!

krystin
Krysti N.
2/9/19

I bought a personalized football T-shirt on this site before. The quality led me to trust the site to make another purchase.

shellyr55
Shelly R.
2/8/19

My coworkers and I have loved every last shirt we have ordered. The shipment and arriving times are great.

tammym250
Tammy M.
2/8/19

This is my third order. I love everything about Tees2urdoor! They are a Texas company with a quality product. I will order again and again!

kimberlyd143
Kimberly D.
2/7/19

1st time buyer. The shirt I ordered was fantastic, exactly what I was hoping for. Although I love the little cover sweater that I purchased with it, it is very thin. I expected it to be a little thicker. That being said, I still loved it and received lots of great compliments on the duo!!

stormyw2
Stormy W.
2/7/19

This is my second order & so far I love it. I’ve also combined orders with my sister & a friend. So I’ve introduced a couple new customers & we all are very satisfied.

laurai57
Laura I.
2/7/19

Hard to tell if the shirt will fit me. I normally wear a medium or large but the numbers looked small.

deborahn66
Deborah N.
2/7/19

Love this site, just placed my first order, we shall see if the products are as great as they look. .....I will let you know.

danak56
Dana K.
2/7/19

I love my Happy New Years shirt and black and white striped cardigan. I can't wait for my order to get here to wear for Valentines!

Questions? Get answers from the Tees2urdoor.com staff and other customers.

Tees2urdoor.com?