Modetalente

Modetalente has a consumer rating of 4.79 stars from 958 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Modetalente also ranks 21st among Women's Clothing sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 96.4%

• He has been a satisfied customer for years, is reliable, and has a great shopping experience.
  • I love shopping with this online clothing store, it just fascinates me.

• Customer service is no help, with automised responses and poor replies.
  • German quality clothing webshop turns out to be Chinese
How would you rate Modetalente?

“The quality is amazing!”

Rufina A.
5/21/20

I ordered online with free postage a few days ago, and I received my dress today at 8 p.m. Sunday! I didn't even know I could get packages on the weekend and much less at night, I was so excited I tried them right away and they fit the size guide and my measurements perfectly. The quality is amazing, which is what I expected for the item. I will definitely buy online here again :)

“Very bad quality. They don't sell what they offer. Don't waste your money!”

Mirta V.
7/23/19

They don't sell what I ordered. The quality and material they announce in the products I saw in the pictures doesn't correspond to the products I got. It's announced as lino an cotton but the items I got are made of very cheap polyester and are also very bad made. Don't let them mislead you. They're not based in Germany. They're a very obscure Chinese company. I couldn't return the items and I couldn't retrieve my money.So a very expensive lesson to learn. Don't buy Modetalente. Don't let them fool you. M. S. Verbakel The Netherlands

customer service (123) shopping experience (18) clothing store (18) love shopping (12) clothing designs (11) fast delivery (37) clothing page (10) dress (281) great quality (29) 2 weeks (8) quality products (11) purchase process (9)
roxanab10
May 9th, 2020
The delivery of my order made here was very fast for my first and third item that I bought, however, the second item came out defective, which I understand may happen and the replacement took a little over 2 weeks, but I can also understand it. The quality is pretty good, it's worth paying a bit more for a customer friendly website and super fast delivery. I'm always concerned with what the size will be, but I found it to be perfect for my actual size.
olgas134
July 19th, 2020
Wonderful clothing shopping site with so many great products! I bought online here and the purchase process was very simple and direct. An approximate date of arrival was given and also quite accurate. The products may have had to be shipped from abroad, so I was pleased to wait. The item (beautiful skirt and blouse set at a good price) arrived in perfect condition. I just wait for sunny weather so I can wash them and beautify myself with them!
marcelal13
June 22nd, 2020
I have ordered here multiple times and have never had a problem. His clothes are so beautiful, flattering and unique. Although some items can be a bit expensive, in my opinion, it's worth it, as the quality is wonderful. Also, if you spend more than $100 (as I often do), you get free express shipping, which I find very convenient. I've bought a wide range of items, from basics to swimwear and formal wear, and I'm still not disappointed.
Definitely my favorite online store right now, I'm actually a little addicted!
ervinab
July 20th, 2020
I love this website! I hate going to shopping malls, now I just buy my clothes online here. This boutique has a wide variety of clothing so you never have to leave home! Delivery times vary, but I know it from the beginning. I have always had prompt and courteous responses when dealing with customer service. However, my husband is not so happy... because I can buy from my phone without him knowing.
pilarw1
June 23rd, 2020
I just got the best overall service from this boutique, not to mention its amazing product quality and super fast overnight shipping, even to a rural area! Your support is great if something is wrong or if you have any questions. In fact, I am in shock because of how wonderful my experience has been...
I will buy much more now after this! New favorite online store!
dorelish
June 21st, 2020
I have bought several items here and they are ALL true to size and quality. I am continually impressed with every item I receive, and it has become my go-to site for any event or function. The customer service I received when inquiring about size and returns was excellent. I am constantly recommending this site to my friends who are stuck in suits or just need a new site to help remodel their wardrobe. This place has never disappointed me!
sandras1014
April 17th, 2020
This website is very easy to navigate and the styles are so cute! When I place an order, I already get up the next morning with tracking information and it arrives one to two weeks later. I do not receive shipments in my country as fast as receiving them from the other side of the world! Every product I get from this boutique literally brightens my day. Favorite online store indeed.
nievesd2
August 7th, 2020
Great accessories and clothes that will not be seen in a mall! A little unique. I love the fact that you can shop at home and often get bargains, all with the convenience of being able to return if needed for a refund or exchange. I love the option to click save money on shipping. I wish I had started using this website much earlier. Great quality, great prices.
perlah10
April 16th, 2020
My recent online purchase with this page unfortunately came with a faulty item that had a frayed side stitch. I got in touch with the customer happiness squad and a girl contacted me the next business day with clear instructions on how to proceed. She was super charming and answered my questions in a polite and loving manner. This boutique not only cares about sales, but also cares about its customers throughout the entire process.
rufinaa1
May 21st, 2020
libiaw
August 2nd, 2020
Relaxed clothes search without the noise and hassle of shopping mall parking. They have many options between styles and colors for all girls. Offering accessories, clothing, and footwear. Delivery is fast and the phone staff is helpful and friendly. It's rare that you can't find anything that appeals to you. I also buy for my adult daughter who has enjoyed surprises.
nadinah
July 6th, 2020
I always feel welcome and comfortable shopping here. The staff are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable and go out of their way to help you find the perfect outfit. I have been on several occasions to find a dress for a special occasion and it doesn't matter if I order 1 outfit or 10, the staff is always very practical and helpful. A great place to shop with so many options. Something for all the girls...
gioias1
July 11th, 2020
I am a mother of 4 young children, I often don't go to the stores and even weirder I buy something for myself. We have an upcoming wedding, so I ordered here. My dress appeared 2 weeks later, beautifully wrapped with a personal note attached. It was a pleasure to receive and open the package. The dress is beautiful and I am delighted with the whole experience. I will definitely go online shopping here again.
aixad2
August 10th, 2020
I shop for clothes online and I don't expect too much; however, this is a very satisfying, fast and reliable website that helps make my clothing purchases clear and easy to track. The delivery processes are only long because of the pandemic, but that is completely understandable. Otherwise, deliveries are perfect and never go wrong. I enjoy using this shopping website often for all of my dressing wants and needs!
rominaa3
August 9th, 2020
The really great thing about this page is that they constantly have new clothing designs. That way, there is always variety. The site is very easy to operate and customers are encouraged to post their product reviews. These reviews are really useful for anyone interested in clothing but not sure if it is good for them or not. I also received my parcel reasonably fast in pandemic and very well packaged, no tears. It's a good place to get clothes to look good!
avrilh10
April 19th, 2020
I just placed my first order with them and I am really impressed with their shipping offers. The only downside is that your site has a lot of options, so you can spend a lot of time browsing, but that can also be a good thing because many of the products have models that can inspire you to dress like a girl, sporty or more like a boyfriend. Pretty good that the site has PayPal as an option too. I can already feel my love for other online sites dying...
destinip2
April 25th, 2020
This website is always friendly and helpful. Online shopping is quick and easy. Great variety of clothing for girls of all ages and shapes. Returns, if needed, are hassle-free as postage is deducted from the refund, so you can quickly put it back on the post using the provided sticker. He has been a satisfied customer for years, is reliable, and has a great shopping experience.
irishs6
April 19th, 2020
To be honest, this website is my favorite website to buy clothes, I love their stylish clothes that really can't be obtained in western countries at such reasonable price, plus they have free shipping. I know that people are skeptical about online shopping (for fear that the received clothing is not what was expected), but truth be told, I have never encountered any problems with its delivery so far. Where else can they get such good service, delivery, fashion clothing? This boutique is the way to go girls :)
iruped
June 25th, 2020
Let me say that this boutique's size chart is one of the few that they can really go through to get their perfect fit. Usually I'm US size 4, but I often get a US 6 for pants because I have a booty and thighs hahaha, so it's not always easy to know which items to go up one size, but this store made it easy for me and EVERYTHING fit me perfectly! And the material is amazing, everything feels luxurious, I feel like a cunning woman in everything. Thanks for making me happy!
tamarym
August 3rd, 2020
My favorite place to shop for clothes online. All of my purchases, including clothing and shoes, are simply delightful. Sales also allow me to buy the most expensive styles. Life is so hectic, I love that having my account with this boutique has made shopping a real pleasure, and without the stress of having to make time to go to the stores only to be discouraged by not finding anything of value and being exhausting. There is not so much disappointment when buying here.
carola570
August 2nd, 2020
Working full time, it is simply convenient to browse through this website and, with the click of a button, order my clothes. Quality garments, good value and easy to change if necessary, without complications. I have been a customer for many years, I always look forward to your regular discounts and special offer... I love it!
gaudenciay
June 28th, 2020
This page has beautiful pieces that will make any woman, miss, look and feel special. It adapts to all body shapes and sizes and with all the different pieces that cater to the cool girl, the classy girl, rock chic, the blonde bombshell or, no matter how you identify yourself, that boutique has all the right clothes for you to dress. Congratulations to the entire team for this successful brand. I can't wait to see what happens to you next!
janhm
June 5th, 2020
I have been ordering from this boutique website for years and have never had any negative issues. I first bought my formal dress a while ago atyras and was very grateful for the great quality of the fabric at such an affordable price. Recently, when I walked in to see some divine accessories, they definitely became my favorite online store for all my clothes shopping. I love the gifts, discount codes, and lots of product reviews. It makes the shopping experience that much more enjoyable and I always feel confident that I will have a smooth experience.
janam69
July 27th, 2020
This online boutique is the best and I am sure of having excellent customer service. I love shopping here. They have a variety of different clothes and accessories. You can always buy with confidence as your items are of very good quality. Not only that they are more than happy to accept returns and they will also refund the shipping cost.
marcelaj6
April 5th, 2020
The order arrived earlier than estimated, good quality of the fabric, it is very beautiful, as in the photo, only that the model is very thin and she looks much better, I measure 1.72 and use size 40, I asked for size L and great because I like the baggy shirt, but the dress has a rather short length, so I will wear with tights since I do not have the thighs as thin as the model in the photo. Buy again, the designs are original, nothing to do with what they sell in other chain stores or websites.

Absolute scam! I was very disappointed with the quality! Waited for 2 months for my order to come. And I received garbage!

By Sanja L.