Review of Moddiction

Moddiction reviews

Tel: 877-738-9672

ryand204
4/12/19

I made an order which totaled around $102.. No response for weeks and finally was able to get a chargeback from my financial institution.. Save your self grief and do not order from these guys!!

johnw1440
11/18/18

I placed my $100 order on Oct. 8 2018 - They sent my order confirmation right away billed me just as fast. Now its Nov.18th 2018 and still no product nor any response's to my emails.
Not a quality business.......save yourself the grief - spend your money somewhere else.

johnj669
7/17/18

I placed an order for over $200 and got a confirmation email, great. After 48 hours I didnt receive an email saying it was shipped. According to their website, items ship within 24-48 hours if in stock. Their website stated it was in stock or they would contact you if that changed. I started with a phone call to get a status of my order, then another one. After 20 plus calls and email attempts, I got NO response. They did not answer the phone even once or replied to any of my emails. Its ironic how their website says they would love to hear from you. Total BS!!! If youre thinking about placing an order, try calling them to see what happens. Dont be surprise if they dont answer. You might have better luck if you place an order through eBay or purchase something they make, but dont expect any luck with other products. I eventually contacted PayPal and they refunded my money rather quickly. I guess PayPal couldnt get a hold of them either.

Tip for consumers: Try calling them before placing an order. If they don’t answer the phone, don’t place the order. Avoid the headache and hassle I went through.

clayc35
6/15/18

Its been 3 weeks since I placed my order. I've called them dozens of times. Emailed them and left messages. I paid $350 for car parts that I haven't received and they won't respins to any of my messages. Now I have to report them to my credit card company. Will NEVER buy from them again.

Questions? Get answers from the Moddiction staff and other customers.

Moddiction?