Review of MobStub

Tel: +1-718-407-2443
support@mobstub.com

kristenf2
1/24/14

I've ordered from Mobstub twice. The first time was a set of professional makeup brushes for $22.99, with an original price of $175. Seemed like a great deal, so I quickly bought it on an impulse. The brushes are pretty to look at but the bristles fall out every time I use them, not very good quality. Definitely not worth the supposed original price. It seemed like a groupon-type website with limited time deals, but 6 months later they're still selling that same set of makeup brushes.

My second purchase was a boho-chic vintage inspired handmade watch for $10, originally $25. It's cute, but still wasn't as great of a deal as they make it out to be.

I've considered ordering more from them but nothing really seems to be a steal, just average, I could very likely easily find the same items cheaper elsewhere, at better quality.

bn16
1/21/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!! They are a horrible company! They took over a month to shipmy order out!!!! Everytime I contacted them, I got a stupid answer that my items would be shipped soon! I waited weeks and weeks, WAITING for my order just to be shipped!!! I asked them to refund me, because their website states it will be shipped within 7-10 days. They would not answer my emails. They answer me days later saying that my items will be shipped soon!

The items I got were very poor quality! I can tell they are knockoffs of the original, because my friend has an original, and there is a huge difference in quality.

I AM SO PISSED WITH THIS COMPANY. I hope no one else orders from them and has do till with this same problems!

dann459
1/18/14

Piss poor service. No answers to many emails. Forget the phone, it is just a answering system that gets you nowhere and they never call back. 3 week wait and nothing. The website says 7-10 days. Stay away from these losers. another scam. If you see anything from these bogus scammers run away as fast as you can. I will try to get my credit card company to reverse the charge but I doubt that will happen. I am out the money..live and learn...DO NOT BUY FROM THESE BUTTHEADS

lauraf15
1/14/14

I placed my order on 11/25/13, and made my first inquiry on 12/20/13. My products never arrived, despite being given a "Fed Ex tracking number" that showed my items had been delivered (I suspect it was a fake tracking #). Today is 1/14/14. After NUMEROUS (Eight or ten) complaints, and being given the run around or completely ignored, they offered me "store credit" to my request for my money back. Looking online I see many, many complaints, and a D+ rating by the BBB.

toshas
12/14/13

Shipping is indeed slow, many are quick to assume they were scammed when they don't receive their package in two weeks but it takes closer to three to receive your items. I have received a high quality item at a great price, however, not all items they sell are high quality you have to use your best judgement. I am pleased with the item i received, the company could improve their communications with the customers to get better reviews.

Please email us for a quick response at support@mobstub.com

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

That fake azz company has no return policy. You would be lucky if you receive your merchandise, then would be messed up if you receive the wrong merchandise like myself!!!!!!

By Mrs P.

Hey there, At this time we do not offer Mobstub Credit Cards. Thanks :)

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

No they are not legit, i would advise that nobody order from Mobstub!!!!! They are a bogus company selling out of an apartment in New York, no phone number and when you email them, all kinds of people email you!!!

By Mrs P.

Due to the fact that our deals are so greatly discounted, the deals we negotiate with our vendors are final close-out sales. As such we simply cannot accept returns and all sale are final unless stated otherwise on the deal page. Thanks so much for understanding! For defective or damaged merchandise, notify us by emailing support@mobstub.com within 15 days of receiving it.

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

Hey there, Please PM me your order number so that we can send you your tracking number. To all those wondering, our email address is support@mobstub.com and we respond to all inquiries within 24-48 hours (or even sooner :))

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

I would never use them again. No way to get in touch with them. product was not true to size. My truck bag ripped as soon as I put something in it.

By Trisha M.

Product was so ugly I will probably donate to Goodwill. Looked nothing like the advertisement.

By Treva C.

Have no idea. Could care less about them, order from someone else. Never again!!!!

By Joni L.

Hey there Brigit, I would love to assist you with this. Please email me directly at support@mobstub.com and I will address all of your questions. In general, pending charges are actually charges and they are dropped within 1-3 business days. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, Debs

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MobStub staff and other customers.

MobStub?