Review of MobStub

Tel: +1-718-407-2443
support@mobstub.com

pamelam17
7/3/14

Ordered three items. The first two were acceptable, but over priced for the quality. the 3rd item came wrong. I was asked to send a photo of the incorrect item, which I did (but which seemed strange, and would be a hassle for some non-techie types). They then sent the correct item, but it was of horrible quality. I asked to return it for a refund. NO REFUNDS, all sales final. What? Is this the fifties? It's a piece of garbage, and I want my money back! Will contest the bank charge and see what happens.

nicok1
6/30/14

Horrible customer service. Horrible product. Do not order from this company.

joshr34
6/26/14

I've bought 3 products from them. The first 2 were defective or stopped working within a couple of time. I only bought the 3rd because they would only give me credit for the 1st 2 products. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!

ashleigha1
6/17/14

minus stars!! FRAUD, THIEVERY!! this is the WORST website to purchase from. the merchandise is trash and the customer service experience is enough to make you puke. i received a useless piece of garbage item i wanted to return for refund. their policy is no refunds; nice considering their products are castoff defects. SCAM!! the "customer service supervisor" miriam is a combative, rude person to deal with. customer service should be renamed "infuriating waste of time better spent smashing your hands in a car door". after over a week of emails (they do not have a phone number listed) demanding i speak to the boss and informing miriam that i'd be contacting the better business bureau with complaints and if need be small claims court she finally said she'd refund me, but i'd have to pay for shipping back. wtf?!? this company is insane. i informed her that i had written reviews and called for a boycott from all my friends and family she finally posted my refund and didn't mention the return. a hollow victory if people don't hear just how bad this company is. please, spread the word.

melissas32
6/16/14

I was really nervous to order from this site because of all the bad reviews but I have ordered so many different things and all of them are exactly or better then what i expected! And at a really cheap price!

tiffanys18
6/7/14

If I could give it a ZERO I would! They commit fraud ! I ordered a high waisted bathing suit I was so excited to get it so I get it in the mail open it and its something COMPLETELY different! They gave me a american flag bandeau bikini that is broken on the top and cheap!! Nothing like what I ordered in the picture! Luckily my credit card holder gave the money back! Worst site ever the phone number is a automated lady that just hangs I on you immediately, Noones contacts back through emails! Awful site this is the worst experience I've had! How can they refuse me a refund when they sent me the wrong merchandise!! I will never go here ever again ! I'm also going to report them! Wish I would have read the reviews but I trusted them! My mistake I will never do so again!!

pyed
5/20/14

I ordered a dress and they sent me some stupid knee pads

philliips
5/19/14

I have ordered from them twice. The first time I ordered a necklace for my wife it was very nice and she liked it. The second time I ordered an apple certified battery case for my Iphone pure junk. Not only does it not double the charge life of the phone as advertised it actually caused my phone to run down quicker then it normally was even with the extra battery. So one a chit wipes out 10 atta boys in my mind. Buyer beware.

anaf5
5/15/14

BUYER BEWARE* They have really bad quality in merchandise. I would think twice before ordering from them again.

markb133
5/4/14

Ordered a dashcam. Took 11 days to ship. came broken, never worked right. Emails not answered and when I rated them bad on their site, I got two responses: assigned to Mookie and one to Sochie or whatever. Once replied when I threatened to spread the word on their CS, someone answered with an apology saying I would get a resolution in 3 days. Of course that never happened. Im done with them. Good bye mobstub

narcyd
4/28/14

I ordered a iPad cover that was the wrong item sent. I ordered for iPad Air and received one for iPad 2,3 or 4. Wrote to customer service and their response was pretty much "TOO BAD SO SAD"! This is really BAD customer service. I have deleted the company and will never order again.

janeb31
3/13/14

READ THE FINE PRINT!!!! And be prepared to live with whatever you buy (unless your credit card can dispute problems) as Mobstub does not do returns. I will say that the two products I ordered arrived quickly and that so far, one of the two I ordered seems to be working OK. The first item did not work with my phone and they would not take it back. I went by the picture, which looked like my phone, and the description, which sounded like it would work fine. Their ad does say that it won't work with the iPhone 5 (if you read everything on the page) but somehow I missed that, so my bad. (Seriously: READ THE FINE PRINT!) Still, sfcable.com has some of the same products and will price match with a 100% guarantee. I'd rather pay more and deal with a company that cares that I'm satisfied with their products and services.

desit3
3/11/14

The customer service was great. Very prompt in responding. Shipping took a while but they at least responded within a day when I inquired about that. The product however was terrible. They advertised 1800 thread count sheets. When I received was not 1800 thread count sheets. I knew it was too good to be true. The sheets are garbage. Of course all they said was "Sorry you don't like them" not lets refund you or anything like that. When the sheets arrived the package said 1800 - Made in China. Nothing at all said thread count on the package. So, they did false advertising because their website said 1800 Thread Count Sheets. I will not buy from them again.

sarahy11
3/5/14

This website is horrible i ordered the makeup brushes and they send it to the wrong address twice. I been waiting for it for months. I dont know if they are doing it on purpose just to scam me or its just extremely bad customer service. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM HERE AGAIN !!

katf2
3/4/14

I ordered some sports bras the listing did not show that the strap ps were very short. They are not adjustable. They would not take them back!! I'm still trying. I have found the manufacturer and am trying to get resolution from them as mob stub is useless. Also same bras on Amazon for less $
DONOT BUY FROM THEM

douglasf7
3/4/14

I guess I am one of the lucky ones. A few weeks a go I ordered four men's leather bracelets. They were a really good price. After I ordered them I read all the negative reviews. I began to panic. Two weeks later my leather bracelets arrived. Actually, they were of the quality I expected. I was very pleased. So take heart, maybe this site is improving their quality and service.

tomj45
3/3/14

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!! DONT BOTHER CALLING THEM, JUST CALL YOUR CC AND GET A CHARGE BACK.

saraham
3/2/14

Absolutely ridiculous!!!! I have been waiting 11 days for you to "process" an order. No one is responding to my numerous emails!!!! The only response I received was an incorrect tracking number for something you haven't even shipped!!!! The worst shopping experience I have ever had!!!! No one ever buy anything from this fraudulent company!!!! They had no problem taking my money immediately!!!! Placed the order on February 19th and its now March 2nd with no word!!!!

kayh17
2/19/14

Ordered 3 watches on 1/17/14. Suppose to receive in 7-14 days. Took 3wks to receive 1. Still have not received the other 2. Credit card was charged on 1/20/14. Have asked for refund, but know I won't receive it. I have told them I will never order another thing from them again!!! Doubt I will ever see the other watches!

susans69
2/18/14

I ordered a watch over a month ago. I asked for a refund and was ignored...still waiting on a watch or a refund. NEVER BUYING ANYTHING FROM THEM AGAIN!!!!!

wrennm
2/18/14

I ordered 4 things at the same time. Got 3 items In a timely manner but the last item, sheets still have yet to come and I placed my order on 1/31. When I track the package it says it is sitting at usps in Cali. It has been just sitting there but says its supposed to arrivec today. Uhh I live in Hawaii it isn't going to make it today. Can't get anyone to contact me back. F@$# this site. Meverc ordering stuff of here again. After i get my last order if it ever comes ughhh. So pissed!

anng15
2/17/14

I wouldn't even give them one star. This site is terrible! I waited over a month and still no items. After contacting them and getting the runaround I told them to cancel my order twice. They double shipped the items and double charged me. After 2 months I'm still trying to get my refund. STAY AWAY!!!!!

lockl1
1/28/14

Don't Order from this site... places an order 3 weeks ago and still no order... contacted their Customer Service, slow response time on telling me what is the status of my order and replies with a lame excuse of having problems on their end and they will ship out my order... still nothing

kristenf2
1/24/14

I've ordered from Mobstub twice. The first time was a set of professional makeup brushes for $22.99, with an original price of $175. Seemed like a great deal, so I quickly bought it on an impulse. The brushes are pretty to look at but the bristles fall out every time I use them, not very good quality. Definitely not worth the supposed original price. It seemed like a groupon-type website with limited time deals, but 6 months later they're still selling that same set of makeup brushes.

My second purchase was a boho-chic vintage inspired handmade watch for $10, originally $25. It's cute, but still wasn't as great of a deal as they make it out to be.

I've considered ordering more from them but nothing really seems to be a steal, just average, I could very likely easily find the same items cheaper elsewhere, at better quality.

bn16
1/21/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!! They are a horrible company! They took over a month to shipmy order out!!!! Everytime I contacted them, I got a stupid answer that my items would be shipped soon! I waited weeks and weeks, WAITING for my order just to be shipped!!! I asked them to refund me, because their website states it will be shipped within 7-10 days. They would not answer my emails. They answer me days later saying that my items will be shipped soon!

The items I got were very poor quality! I can tell they are knockoffs of the original, because my friend has an original, and there is a huge difference in quality.

I AM SO PISSED WITH THIS COMPANY. I hope no one else orders from them and has do till with this same problems!

Please email us for a quick response at support@mobstub.com

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

That fake azz company has no return policy. You would be lucky if you receive your merchandise, then would be messed up if you receive the wrong merchandise like myself!!!!!!

By Mrs P.

Hey there, At this time we do not offer Mobstub Credit Cards. Thanks :)

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

No they are not legit, i would advise that nobody order from Mobstub!!!!! They are a bogus company selling out of an apartment in New York, no phone number and when you email them, all kinds of people email you!!!

By Mrs P.

Due to the fact that our deals are so greatly discounted, the deals we negotiate with our vendors are final close-out sales. As such we simply cannot accept returns and all sale are final unless stated otherwise on the deal page. Thanks so much for understanding! For defective or damaged merchandise, notify us by emailing support@mobstub.com within 15 days of receiving it.

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

Hey there, Please PM me your order number so that we can send you your tracking number. To all those wondering, our email address is support@mobstub.com and we respond to all inquiries within 24-48 hours (or even sooner :))

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

I would never use them again. No way to get in touch with them. product was not true to size. My truck bag ripped as soon as I put something in it.

By Trisha M.

Product was so ugly I will probably donate to Goodwill. Looked nothing like the advertisement.

By Treva C.

Have no idea. Could care less about them, order from someone else. Never again!!!!

By Joni L.

Hey there Brigit, I would love to assist you with this. Please email me directly at support@mobstub.com and I will address all of your questions. In general, pending charges are actually charges and they are dropped within 1-3 business days. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, Debs

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MobStub staff and other customers.

16 Photos for MobStub