Missguided UK

Missguided UK has a consumer rating of 3.19 stars from 37 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Missguided UK ranks 268th among Women's Clothing sites.

No positive highlights yet

• Now a MONTH after I shipped them back, I have been going in circles with customer service trying to get my money back.
  • I only ordered a bikini top on my last order from missguidedus.com that was around $28.
How would you rate Missguided UK?

“Oversized denim co-ord - So on trend!”

Taja.Mamoyo ..
4/11/21

I bought my fav co- ord of the year so far! It's the oversized denim co-ord with slouch jeans. The fit is perfect and true to size. I'm so happy with this purchase! The total cost was £53.60 - great value for money!

“Misleading return and cancellation team”

Evie R.
5/5/20

Not happy, The refund and cancellation team were misleading when saying they WILL refund me £40 due to inconvenience and only refunded £25, then when they failed to answer my question ended the Live chat, rude

customer service (5) order (20) parcel (5) company (6) items (10) time (12)
tajamamoyo
April 11th, 2021

evier10
May 5th, 2020

leahb95
May 21st, 2019

You can find some gems on missguided. They have an app which you can track your purchases and returns.
Not all of their clothing is to my style but a good enough majority of it is. I love being able to see the whole outfit when browsing for clothes, like being able to see what shoes go well with the dress I want to buy.
The sales and discount codes appear often enough so you can usually get what you want at a better price.
They have a great range of sizes, styles and a good range of colours.
The delivery is quick, free with click and collect and you won't be overcharged for delivery to your home. The returns are free and easy, too. Just stick the provided returns label on the bag you were sent with your order and you're ready to go.

monikaf25
October 14th, 2020

Very disappointed with my last order. It's been a while since my last order on Missguided and maybe quality has changed. I bought one skirt and a supposed 'satin' dress. The skirt was too big (inaccurate sizes - I am EU36 and bought EU34) and also the quality was so cheap. It was only one layer of fabric and nothing else. Also the satin dress as described and as shown on the website, was made of a very cheap fabric material, for sure wasn't satin (don't know even what was it), it was see through and stretchy. I am obsessed with satin fabric and I am sure how it looks like. Both of the items I've purchased were on sale, however believe me even with the low prices it didn't worth the buy. The quality was so bad and cheap, that you can't wear them. It was so disappointing.It's just loss of money. I had Missguided on my fav online stores, however after such experience I will not buy from there ever again. The info and the photos on the website are misleading and untrue. This is immoral in my opinion. The products I bought are:
-Tall Mint Co Ord Double Split Mini Skirt
-Black Satin Puff Sleeve Ruched Mini Dress
I recommend not to buy them as there aren't as shown and as described on the website.
Furthermore, just fyi there is no review/feedback section on their website in order to review your purchases ( and now I understand why). Also they don't respond on their contact addresses.

abbieg10
March 23rd, 2019

I love this brand... sometimes. I'm an online shopping addict and now and again I'll check to see if they have any new cute stuff in. But the quality of the Clothes is very hit or miss and can lack in quality and duration. Other than that, speedy delivery and helpful customer service.

junniew
August 21st, 2017

Like it, a lot of style, a lot of choices, with demo video to show how does it look like after try on. Often have promotion so price is good. Not the best quality but better than average fast fashion h&m, uniqlo etc. Will keep buying from them.

emmag19
November 29th, 2016

Not particularly impressed with Missguided. I ordered the same top in two different sizes to try on. When I received them, one was indeed the correct item but the other a random pair of jeans (!?). The top I did receive ended up being too big for me, and with no smaller size to try on I had to send everything back.

Certainly wasn't going to try and re-order.

Fortunately, the refund went through fine.

teresad100
December 16th, 2018

Clothing is good for the price. I bought a cheap bomber jacket and I am happy for the price that I paid. If I want a cheap trendy item that I will only wear for one season I would shop there.

emiliaa3
July 21st, 2018

They will not give you your refund. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! J that aren't trustworthy at all, really disappointed and frustrated. I have no spent 30 dollar on nothing!

sueh48
February 7th, 2016

It was my first time ordering from Missguided. I ordered a longline sleeveless blazer for work. I'm in Singapore and OMG! The shipping charges were so expensive. Anyways, it didn't matter to me that much cos I like the blazer and when I received the item, I didn't quite like the way the blazer was made. When I tried it on, the blazer just looked puffy. I had to send it to the tailor and get them to sew on certain areas of the blazer in order to make it flat. I'm happy now but of cos, I had to fork out more money for perfection. Will I order from Missguided again? Hmm... maybe...

hannahs134
August 24th, 2018

The lady that assisted me via email was rude and so unhelpful. She told me it was my fault that the item of clothing was dirty and that they sent it to me in perfect condition. How could this be the case?
Otherwise I would have kept it. NEVER SHOPPING HERE Again

kayo21
June 12th, 2018

I'm super pleased I just won my court case against missguided. After a long road I finally get my money back they owed me.
I would advise customers to think twice when shopping with them as if you have any problems with them they don't deal with complaints correctly, they don't get back to you 7 times out of 10, they refuse to give you their complaints process, they are not linked to and ADR service or ombudsmen and when the time comes to you having to take them to court they cause you to spend alot of your hard earned cash. I got my monet back but unfortunatly was still out of pocket as in a small claims court you can not claim for the damages. Despite the clothes being nice it's not worth the hassle. They treat customers like crap as they have done me and others I have spoke to. I will continue to spread the word on all review websites to put other customers off from shopping with them. And hope the business soon crumbles.

marys2157
July 23rd, 2020

Excellent and very efficient customer service. Lucy was absolutely amazing! Keep up with this excellent service! Would definitely use it again. Thank you guys!

moniqup
December 25th, 2019

The clothes great quality at awesome prices! I love this site! They always have 50-70% off seems like everyday!

nickie3
June 9th, 2018

Avoid at all costs. Quite frankly it is not worth taking the risk paying money to this company. I made an order on Monday, paid next delivery, all very easy? So I had missed the cut off for next day delivery and my parcel would be delivered on Wednesday - Cant complain.

Wednesday goes. Apparently my parcel had been delayed so I was advised to allow 24 hours - questionable vague answer as to where my parcel was.

Thursday comes. Still no parcel or shipment update. I contacted Misguided on 3 separate occasions across the day, each time i was given a different excuse or simply told to wait " it will come today". First my parcel had "missed the delivery van" and then i was told that they didn't know why it had been delayed but i should still wait until 9pm in case it arrives.
When i questioned all of this and the excuses I was told to re-order my items, and when the other items arrived to return those - you can bet i would then also be charged to return the items. Question: Why would i send this company even more money when they clearly didn't value the custom the first time and have no care for their customers.

So Friday comes - still no parcel and no update to the tracking service. Now the next excuse comes- "the van broke down" (i thought my parcel had missed the van?). By this point i have contacted the company 4 times, i have come to expect the half hearted "customer services" from Misguided and the dismissive attitude of the staff is really starting to wear thin. "Its definitely on its way to you today and is due to be delivered".
So late afternoon, still no parcel, still no tracking update. I contact Misguided again, this time after explaining a 5th time that the tracker is no longer updating and I still have no parcel the customer service agent advises i am correct and she will chase this up with the courier and email me to let me know what they say.

Saturday - Still no email. Still no tracking update. Still no parcel. I contact Misguided again.

"As there hasn't been a scan since 7th and to get this sorted as quickly as possible, I'm going to request they return the original order to us. I can offer you a refund or a replacement order. Which would you prefer?"

A replacement order? I will never be ordering another item and will definitely be sure to recommend none of my friends or family do. Its taken 3 days to get some form of direction and they still cant give me an answer as to whats happened with my parcel. The service is quite clearly copied and pasted from a script with no care towards your individual issue. I asked to make a formal complaint - apparently this had been noted on my file but i'm sure that too will get lost like my parcel.

lyndseya3
June 25th, 2018

I catorgrize MissGuided in the same league as ASOS! They have found there feet in the online shopping world and in my opinion smashing it. The quality of clothing has enhanced since about 3 years ago when I first began to use them. The reason for this review is because ive ordered clothing from them outside the UK and they have always got to me when stated and in perfect condition and the communication is great on all platforms. I always recommend Missguided to my many friends.

sams287
July 22nd, 2016

Recieved an order with a top missing which I paid for as its on the invoice. Looking at the packing slip and it's not on there. I have emailed customer care five times without a single response. Disgraceful and reading other reviews I'm not the only frustrated and disappointed customer. They need to be investigated, it's appalling, I just want the top I ordered. I'll be looking into who I can report this to and taking further action.

nurula10
July 3rd, 2018

I have bought from Missguided 3 times and so far, every shipment has been a positive process. I live in Singapore so shipping for me takes about 1 week to arrive and costs $20 (I usually don't care about the shipment time or returns because it is a hassle. I've had a package from Australia taking 2 months to arrive before). The reason why I return to shop here is the quality of the clothes. For the price, it is much cheaper than clothes sold in my country. They offer great styles and the quality is great.

feliciab58
July 9th, 2018

I love to shop here! I can always depend on this missguided for quality clothing at a reasonable price!

jamess641
November 20th, 2017

Failed to let me know that item was out of stock.
Only after pestering them did they admit it was not available.
Then they tell me it will take two weeks to refund me, ridiculous. Don't risk your time and money.

victorias116
November 22nd, 2017

I am very disappointed in Missguided's customer service and how they've treated me in the last few months!

I Placed an order
Wasn't pleased with some items so returned them
Didn't receive any credit for some of the items so messaged them eventually, after waiting to see if i'd get any communications from them as they do say allow some time.

Still didn't hear back so i contacted them.
They refused to give me back my money but offered a credit note.

I accepted it as i would lose my money otherwise, but the code was useless!
It wouldn't work!

Messaged them severally, they all use the same troubleshooting process like robots!

Even after telling the next rep that the previous rep had me do the same thing!

And the funniest thing, their response was always, it's working on our end so it should be fine at your end. Really? Missguided, really? And you call that customer service? It's November now, i'm still £60 short and have no items to show for it.

Today 22/11/2017, they are STILL refusing to sort this out and are also refusing to provide details of their governing body

niamhm7
April 1st, 2018

Has a great selection of products, always has fab discounts! It's a perfect website for younger and the aging customers, I would highly recommend this site. The quality of the products is also bang on

hannahc78
July 16th, 2018

On multiple occasions where i have returned parcels to them they have claimed they havent recieved it if i lost my tracking id receipt! One day went on about 3pm to live chat to ask if they had recieved my order and they said nope and asked for tracking id, i said i lost the reciept and they said sorry we cant help, found it then at about 3.30pm and went on and asked again, they said they havent recieved it and asked for tracking id again and SUDDENLY they have said they recieved it and refunded me! JOKE! They still owe me money from other returns

doraf5
January 6th, 2017

They lost my orders and blamed me for it - they don't have a phone number - they are horrible - don't ever shop there - not to mention their merchandise is trashy

ericap16
December 13th, 2016

I got two different orders. They "lost" my first one in transit and my second one is on it's way (im able to track it.) They offered me a refund for the misplaced order so I said yes. Then later that day, they emailed me apologizing and saying they actually have my first order and gave me a tracking # so I click on it and is actually a tracking for my second order! So frustrated. They think they can play smart and rob me? Filing a dispute if nothing shows up in my door in the next five days.
They are very disorganized and misleading. SAVE YOUR MONEY. This website should be shut down. Just look at their Facebook page. It's crawlin with complains about customers' refunds or orders. Wish I seen that before purchasing stuff from Missguided.

Definitely a legit company and one I've never had any problems with.

By Leah B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Missguided UK staff and other customers.

Shop ladies fashion at Missguided USA. With hundreds of new styles hitting our shelves every week, there's no better place to shop women's clothes online!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Missguided UK?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

3.2
Have a question about Missguided UK?