Review of Miles Kimball

Tel: 1-855-202-7394
mkcsr@mileskimball.com

ss423
1/3/19

I ordered several personalized ornaments across multiple orders. The products I have received thus far are great, but I think shipping is too slow. I ordered two exact ornaments with different personalizations on December 7th and only received one of them on December 27th. Granted, even though I had hoped they would arrive at least by December 24th, I may have been late in ordering them...but was puzzled why I only received 1. I call customer service and tell them to cancel the other one since it hadn't shipped, but they said they couldn't. I asked why I was going to receive the 2nd one so late, and the rep gave me this song and dance about how they bulk ship only once a week and I said "You do that during the holiday season? That doesn't make sense." The rep starting arguing with me! It just turned out to be a bad phone call. I had to call two more times to get something else straightened out. I think the call center is in a foreign country (they all have the same Carribean or Thai accent). The other rep was nasty as well. The third rep ended up being very polite and helpful.

bethn105
12/26/18

I was told that I could cancel the 30 day trial for membership at any time. She gave me the number and her name and told me to ask for her and she would take care of it. When I called they told me they couldn't cancel anything, when I asked for the girl that I originally talked to ( mind you it had only been 30 minutes since I talked to her ) they said she was no longer there. They have the worst customer relation skills I have ever dealt with in my life. Seriously told me they could not go into their system and cancel what had just been set up. Even though she swore to me that I could cancel at any time. Very disappointed and unimpressed

mcpp
12/21/18

I placed an order and pay $9.58 for 3 days delivery service.I did not received my order. I contacted customer service and they did not resolve the issue. They did not want to return my money back. I have sent several emails to the business...
Please do not waist your money and time with this company.

sherm2
12/19/18

Wow - I really wish I had read the reviews online before I placed the order. I ordered a Christmas decoration online on Dec 1, 2018. Information stated that with shipping it would arrive 5-12 business days. Even with 12 business days, we still had a solid cushion for it as a Christmas present. On Dec 10, I had not received a shipping notice so I contacted them via email. I received an answer a few days later (not within the 24-48 committed) that told me that it was in the warehouse on Dec 10 getting ready to ship. I waited two more days and sent another email asking where is the tracking number, I received no response. I finally recieved an automated email with the tracking number and now the order will not arrive until Dec 28.

Thanks for missing Christmas. I really wish the dates were realistic - I get the season makes it busy, but now I am stuck and can't make another decision.

And to finish it, yoiu would have thought they would have sent it express or priority, instead, it is regular parcel service.

angelaw249
12/19/18

I ordered a customized Christmas ornament on 11/30 and the
last estimated delivery date given at the time of purchase was 12/13. On Monday, 12/10 I still had not received the
tracking number showing it had shipped out.
This was a gift for a Christmas party the evening of 12/13. I called them the morning of 12/10 and asked
when it would be sent out. I was told
since it was customized it takes longer to get it sent out. I explained that the delivery date said by
12/13 and that I needed the product. I
was told that my order was in "pick" status which meant it would ship that day
or the next. The rep told me that she
would reach out to the shipping department and have the shipping changed to
expedited and get it out ASAP. On 12/14,
I still had not received a tracking number showing it had shipped so I called
again. They had no record of them
telling me they would expedite the shipping and get it in the mail. This time they told me that it would go out
within 48 hours and that I would receive it by Christmas. I asked to speak with a manager because I am
getting the same info that I was told 4 days prior. The Manager then tells me that there was an
issue with their engraver and that is what the delay is and that is will for
sure be arriving before Christmas. About
an hour after getting off the phone that day, I received a tracking
number. Today is 12/19 and the USPS
tracking shows that they are still waiting to receive the package from Miles
Kimbell. Basically, a label was created,
but they do not have the package yet. I
called again today (12/19) to find out why it still has not been sent. The person I spoke with tells me that she
does not know where my package is at, but it will be arriving by
Christmas. Not believing them at this
point, I asked to speak to someone who can figure out where the package is
at. I was put on hold for several
minutes, then the same woman gets on the phone and says that her Manager said
the item will not arrive by Christmas, they do not know where my package is,
and they can't replace it because the item is no longer available. The only thing she can do is issue a
refund. So, I tell her to go ahead with
my refund. She then says I will receive
it within 1 to 2 billing cycles. I then
ask her what is a billing cycle and I am told 1 to 2 months to get the
refund. This was my first and LAST time
to order from this company! They have
the WORST customer service and WASTED my time and money!!!!!!

lukeh103
12/15/18

I ordered Christmas cards and deals on November 25th, I got one set of cards and it said I would get the other set December 4th, I called on the 7th and was told I would get them the following week was told I would get the seals after Christmas. I was shocked I would have ordered somewhere else if I knew that, I got the cards on December 11th a week after said I would stay away

claram140
12/13/18

I will never order from them again. Customer service was in India so I could hardly understand the woman.

christineg222
12/12/18

Miles Kimball catalog mailed me a $10 gift certificate. There was also an ad for soup spoons costing $9.99. After ordering this product I was shocked to see they had not honored the sale price. They raised the price of 8 spoons to $14.99. The gift certificate is a lie.Its a worthless piece of paper. I also received a bill for $4.69. Customer service would not honor their sales prices or gift certificates. I decided to pay the extra cost rather than go through the trouble of returning the spoons. It'd be about the same price. Any further catalogs will be thrown in the trash without me looking at it. Christine G.

jessicat11
12/11/18

DONT BUY FROM THEM! I never got my full order took 10 days to get the first part! and the replacement for the rest of my order 10 days later hasnt even reached usps .. this company REFUSES to refund me... says per their policy its already shipped im irrate its been over 20 days and i dont have my santa certificates OMG!!! SO SO SO ANGRY!! there is 14 days till christmas and my youngest doesnt know if he is on the naughty or nice list.. because they never sent his! but they did send his brother and sister's... I cant even explain how mad i am.

ar218
10/30/18

I ordered and requested and paid for 3 days express delivery, after the order was processed the estimated delivery was 7 days after the approval, however i had to the footwork and contact them and ask for a refund of the express shipping, they are the slowest to respond to email and they are horrible to focus on the problem you are trying to get help with, finally after numeous emails i was credited back the 3 days express shipping charge that they try to scam me for. I also ordered the strawberry Daqui cake and it was HORRIBLE, i ordered the rum balls and it was the same they dont have real rum and it says in the catalog it suppose to have nuts included and they dont

ninab111
10/11/18

They put orders on my account and say you did it and make you a lier when you say you didn't order it they make you pay for it...SCREW THEM

marilynm136
9/15/18

I ordered a table cloth, they sent the wrong size, I waited to long to return it, I was out of luck.

jero1
8/31/18

First time buyer and last time. Order two items that were on-sale (half price) and I had a code for free shipping. Everything went fine on-line. Got a thank you for the order, but did not get an email conformation. So I gave them a call the next day and they had no record of my order. .The order was sort of too good to be true so I feel that they were losing money so they decided not to honor my order.

jamesv142
6/29/18

Placed order for six items with free shipping and received one item with the others canceled. Called company about and was advised others out of stock. I was charged shipping and handling charge. Called about refund and was told check is in the mail, week later still no check. Don't do any business with these people.

snn1
6/8/18

An item i purchased was defective, it took several calls, each one on hold between 14-37 minutes to request a refund. Chris said he would issue a refund and send out the product that was never shipped. Two months later, the product never sent and credit not issued. Called again and they lied, saying it was credited and put me on hold to speak with a supervisor, after waiting over a half hour, hung up. Terrible company

ianm221
6/6/18

Zero stars. Do not purchase anything and definitely do not give them any credit or debit card information. These people are sociopathic, and they are just plain terrible and running a business. They must have attended the Charles Ponzi School of Business.

teresas156
5/14/18

Place an order and received the wrong item TWICE. One of the items I order was supposed to arrive a month later, it is now 3 months later and I never received it, no $ reimbursed either, and when I tried to track the order on their website said I have no order history.

Tip for consumers: Do Not Order From This Company

cheryll120
5/4/18

I bought a pet memorial stone for my dog in August 2017. Well, it is a piece of junk. I put it on my pet's grave but It did not make it through the winter. It crumbled and turned to dust. I called the Miles Kimball customer service to complain and they said they have a 45 day return policy. I said but it did not make it through the winter - I told them I would be happy to send them a picture of what it looks like now. They offered me $10 toward my next order. I said forget it - they should make me whole and give me my money back and the S & H I paid. I will never order anything from their catalog or their store again. For $35 they lost a customer for life - that is how much they value their customers. By the whole, the piece of junk pet memorial stone is still offered for sale in their catalog. Buyer beware!

ruthf38
5/3/18

The 41 ZFLR 11 Jigsaw Roll-Up LG I ordered ($16.36) is totally ridiculous!!! It's just a piece of felt material and a cardboard cone. The jigsaw puzzle my granddaughter and I want to do is 750 pieces. There is NO WAY that when we want to roll it up and put it in the cylinder cardboard cone that IT WILL FIT! NO WAY!!!! I would return this item but my time and the cost of returning it isn't worth the trouble. I would like to think that I could return it postage paid, and get a full refund. That would (maybe) improve your image. Good by.

mildredj12
4/22/18

10 days and item still has not shipped yet they state you will receive the item no later then 8 business days. Well its been 10 business days still no shipping info and customer service will not cancel keep stating daily it is processing to ship. 10 days of this..aghhhhh..Horrible

dw747
3/28/18

Sent an item back, checked box to return credit to my Visa Card as per the choices given. Your given the choice of return for credit, replace, get a check or refund credit card. They also state that it could take up to three billing cycles for this to happen. So I waited, waited and waited. Finally had just about enough and called them, they stated item was already refunded, and I had to explain to customer service NO, That was the date item was returned. After being placed on hold for about 10 mins, they realized they're mistake and they would go ahead and issue a credit refund back to my visa card. Waited, waited and had to call again, this time they stated credit was issued back to my account. I told them that's strange because I don't have an account with you, i choose to use guest check out when original purchase was made. So finally after 4 months received a check in the mail, even though i originally wanted the visa refund. But at least i got my money back, I guess that is why people are more apt to use Amazon cause they're return refund policy is immediate.

sharono35
3/27/18

Tried three times to get to customer service. Very hard and when I finally got the right number they weren't open yet. I've never had such poor customer service. One of the order takers transferred me to customer service knowing that they weren't open yet. She could have told me what time they opened. The store itself is fine.

nickia4
2/5/18

This company needs better customer service. To also improve overall how they help customers, telling others about the customer credit or other concerns is very impolite.

sandic18
1/4/18

I ordered 4 of the same item and received a different item with the same item number as the ones that I ordered. Obviously they switched something inferior compared to what I ordered. I called and explained and this very rude person argued with me from start to finish. She said I could return them but would have to pay for shipping. I told her I wouldn't pay shipping for something I didn't order. She kept arguing and I kept asking to speak to her supervisor. Someone else came on the line and he told me as a courtesy he would e-mail a paid return label. I received the e-mail and downloaded the label to print and immediately I got a computer virus. Coincidence?? I don't think so. What kind of a company is this vindictive?

franc2816
12/31/17

I received the catalog and there were some sale prices and free shipping. I had a $10 coupon FROM Miles Kimball. When I put the coupon code in, the prices on the items in my cart jumped up. If you use a coupon - no sale price. If you use a coupon/voucher (their Thank You gift), they raise the prices AND there is no Free Shipping. And, to add insult to injury, they have high shipping fees AND THEY ALSO CHARGE A HANDLING FEE. Can you say rip-off?

Questions? Get answers from the Miles Kimball staff and other customers.

Miles Kimball?