Review of Milanoo

Tel: +86-28-655-541-92
cs_en@milanoo.com

preciousa5
4/22/19
• Updated review

My orders finally came after 3 months. They are too small in size, made of extremely cheap and poor quality!. This is a pure robbery as I couldn't use or even return them. No functioning customer service. They are thieves. This experience made me stop buying things online in general ( once beaten, twice shy). They dont deserve the 1 star I gave. It should b - - 0.
Blawdy thieves!!!. My over £200 gone just like that!.

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing Milanoo.
We apologize for any inconvenience we caused. As for your case, could you please tell us your order number? We will then check what caused the problem and will try to help you out in a proper way.

“Horrible”
6/19/18
• Previous review

I made an order since April of over £200 for an important event. Today is 19th June my order has not arrived. No specific date of shipment, no decent and functionning customer service. I paid through my credit card. I dont even know how to get my money back!. I am sad this is happening to me. I am heart broken. Pls dont buy from this company.

monacarolinaf
4/17/19

I did not receive my order. I paid it at 19/01/2019, but never received it.

Date: 19/01/2019
Order: de_mi_190119062815_700
Product: Kurzes Brautkleid Vintage Brautkleid 1950 Bateau Ärmellose Rezeption Brautkleid Milanoo
Price: 115.23

Please tell me where the order is or give me back my money!

Kind regards
Mona Carolina Frank

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing Milanoo.
We apologize for any inconvenience we caused. As for your case, based on the order number you provided to us, we noticed that your parcel has arrived at the destination post office on March 2 and arranged for delivery. You can find the tracking number in your order details and verify the tracking information online. Please confirm if the package is signed by your family or apartment manager. Or you can contact the post office directly for details. If you are unable to find your package and the post office is unable to provide useful information, please contact us again and we will assist you in making a claim with the post office.

katherinet69
4/12/19

I only ordered from milano once but I must say that the shipping did not take so long, the clothing was of good quality and everything I purchased look like what was advertised in the photos I even got a free gift with my purchase. Very nice site to buy from will definitely buy from there again.

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping on Milanoo and giving us a favorable comment.
We are honored to be able to provide you with the products you need. We sincerely hope that our products will bring happiness to you. We will do our best to provide everyone with better products and services.

carols633
4/1/19

We ordered a flower girl dress that came two weeks after the "latest" date of delivery. The quality was very poor! It reminded me of a very cheap Halloween costume.

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

mariarosarias
4/1/19

Grazie mille per la vostra disponibilità, ottima qualità nei prodotti...
Fino ad ora tutto ciò che ho acquistato è arrivato in 15 giorni circa...
Continuero bel mio shopping per il mio matrimonio.

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Caro cliente,

Grazie per l'acquisto su Milanoo e averci dato un commento favorevole.
Siamo onorati di poterLe fornire i prodotti di cui ha bisogno. Speriamo sinceramente che i nostri prodotti portino felicità a Lei. Faremo del nostro meglio per offrire prodotti e servizi migliori a tutti .

tracyw263
4/1/19

I ordered a wedding dress and bridesmaid dress. The dress is custom made and they did a beautiful job. Shipping and handling took exactly how long they said it would. I am very pleased to have done business with them!

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

joj112
4/1/19

Satisfaite dans l'emsemble, beaucoup de choix et souvent des promotions. Par contre je trouve la livraison chère , et il faudrais un bon en cas re retour, car à 20 euro juste pour le renvoie des articles, ça reviens beaucoup plus cher à la fin. Niveau qualité des vêtements, je suis plutôt satisfaite sur les coupes de vêtement qui mette vraiment en valeur.

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Cher Client,

On vous remercie pour d’avoir acheté dans notre site et laissé des bonnes commentaires.
C’est notre honneur de vous offrir des produits dont vous avez besoin. On espère cordialement que les produits vous ont apporté de satisfaction. On ferra notre meilleurs dans le futur pour vous offrir de meilleurs produits et services.

jasont242
3/25/19

I have bought from them for three years and have no complaints. The quality is outstanding and is handmade.

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

dv68
3/24/19

Ordered 3 swimsuits and ALL were too small..I went by their measurments on their site, and they refuse to return the items! I just got ripped off!

Tip for consumers: DON"T use it I think its probably a factory in China using child lalbor!

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing Milanoo.
We apologize for any inconvenience we caused.
As we wrote on our website, we are unable to accept the return or exchange of swimsuits due to hygiene reasons.
Please kindly notice that since the size of our products is not US size, the size that suits you may be different from the size you usually wear. In order to make it easier for everyone to choose the right size, we have displayed the size chart on the item page. Please confirm if the size of the item you received matches the size chart. If the size of the item you receive does not match our size chart, we are committed to full responsibility.

elisab28
3/21/19

Ho acquistato il mio abito da sposa, il tessuto molto bello, molto curate le rifiniture. Cucito alla perfezione. I tempi di attesa sono stati molto brevi. In 15 giorni ho ricevuto il mio abito. Grazie mille Milanoo!

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Caro cliente,

stefanoa19
3/21/19

Ho ordinato una parrucca, dal sito sembrava proprio quella che mi serviva. Arriva e noto che il prodotto era totalmente diverso. Chiedo spiegazioni in privato al venditore e mi disse che avrei dovuto conciarla io come la vedevo in foto. Vi pare? Uno ordina un prodotto per poi sistemarselo da solo. Chiedo di essere rimborsato e mi regalano un coupon da 2 euro (capirai). Scrivo recensione negativa che non é mai stata resa pubblica. La scrivo più volte ma niente. Improvvisamente vedo che l'inserzionista aveva aggiunto alla descrizione del prodotto la stessa frase che disse a me in privato, cioè che il prodotto poteva essere diverso dall'immagine e che bisognava acconciarselo da soli. La cosa mi manda in bestia, riscrivo in privato al venditore chiedendo spiegazioni e come mai ancora la mia recensione non fosse pubblica e mi dissero che l'avrebbero pubblicata. Passano giorni settimane mesi e ancora niente. Decido allora di chiamare direttamente il servizio clienti, mi rispondono e spiego la questione ma chiaramente non mi hanno capito e mi dissero che sarei stato ricontattato il mercoledì successivo. Chiamata mai ricevuta. Ancora più incavolato faccio una prova e pubblico una recensione positiva...che venne pubblicata subito dopo. Oh che strano. Tra l'altro non si può eliminare perché mi riferiscono che loro non possono eliminare le recensioni ma precisano che il sistema cancella in automatico le recensioni uguali.
Sono passati 2 anni, vedete voi, ma dopo lunghe battaglie ed infinite conversazioni col servizio clienti (che è assente) hanno finalmente pubblicato la recensione sulla pagina del prodotto. L'attesa e la non curanza del servizio clienti sono state esorbitanti.
È chiaro che non ordinerò mai più nulla.

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Caro cliente,

Grazie per aver scelto Milanoo.
Ci scusiamo per il problema. Per quanto riguarda il Suo caso, potrebbe indicarci il numero dell'ordine? Verificheremo quindi la causa del problema e cercheremo di aiutarLa in modo corretto.
Grazie per la Sua comprensione e collaborazione!

Cordiali saluti.
mariac492
3/20/19

Mein Kleid war perfekt. Habe es nach Mass anfertigen lassen und es war super.
Auch der Versand hat prima funktioniert.

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Sehr geehrter Kunde,

Vielen Dank für Ihren Einkauf bei Milanoo und einen guten Kommentar.
Wir fühlen uns geehrt, Ihnen die Produkte anbieten zu können, die Sie brauchen. Wir hoffen aufrichtig, dass Ihnen unsere Produkte Freude bereiten.
Nochmals vielen Dank für Ihre Aufmerksamkeit auf unserer Website!

Herzliche Grüße
Mialnoo Kundendienstteam
flouchkah
3/20/19

Milanoo est génial il y a de tout et pas cher je recommande à 200pour100 pas besoin de Paypal ou de commander une carte visa pour pouvoir commander sur milanoo c'est tout simplement génial j'aime milanoo

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Cher Client,

robertas78
3/13/19

non do 5 stelle perchè i tempi di preparazione dell'ordine sono veramente esagerti 3 mesi. per i i prodotti sono soddisfatta e anche i prezzi.

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Caro cliente,

rowenar4
3/13/19

I bought 11 pairs of shoes and all of them are comfortable and fits me perfectly. Love the dress too.

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

nathaliec17
3/13/19

J'ai été ravi de ma commande : ma robe de mariée et mes chaussures . belle finitions et à la taille sur mesure , je recommande

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Cher Client,

mariab363
3/13/19

Have shopped a few times with milanoo , was happy with purchasers , always came fast and customer service is really good , will definitely buy again they got a great selection

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

matthews495
3/12/19

Don't buy from this site, they will send you crappy product and then charge you to send it back. I spent over a hundred dollars for a few dresses and only one looked good and fit the rest were garbage. Not worth your time, terrible prices, terrible product, and terrible people.

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing Milanoo.
We are sorry that the commodities didn't satisfy you.
Milanoo is committed to providing customers with the most cost-effective products. If you have any complaints or suggestions about our products, please let us know. We will do our best to improve the quality of our products to meet customers needs.
Thank you for your understanding and help.

trellisg1
3/12/19

"Use the needle to repair" is one of the responeses i received when trying to return a dress that I received with a rip at the helm. After numerous failed attempts to upload a photo of the rip, Milanoo responded by 1) telling me it passed the quality test prior to shipment so it must have been torn after receipt. They then 2) offered a $20coupon to shop WITH THEM (as if) or a $10 refund and 3) suggested "you can use the needle to repair it or take to a tailor shop". 4) When I did not agree with that, they questioned me as to why it took 3 days to submit return request/complaint. I explained that I got the package on Feb 28th and attached their response on March 1st (there are only 28 days in Feb). I reiterated that the dress was received ripped and suggested that it was possibly damaged while packaging if it passed their quality check. I was then asked about the condition of the box and I explained that it,was not damaged, so they attempted another cop out by saying that 5) they checked with THEIR warehouse/supplier who said they did not damage the dress and also said the dress must have been damage when received (of course they would, if Milanoo is not accepting responsibility, why should the warehouse/supplier?). So after almost 3wks of back and forth messages, today I received their final solution 6) A $50 coupon for Milanoo or a $25 refund in a dress that costs $193+. I am appauld. I suggest no one ever use them. The dress was beautiful if not for the rip. I guess as long as everything is perfect and you don't have to deal with them on a complaint they get better ratings, but who wants to tske that chance?

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing Milanoo.
We apologize for any inconvenience we caused.
The dress you bought is made of very thin chiffon, so it is more fragile than other dresses. To be honest, we can only ensure that the goods are in good condition before the quality inspection is completed. However, after the quality check is completed, there are still many situations that may cause this problem. This rip may be generated in the case of packaging, try-on or other situations that we are currently unable to judge. It may not be discovered immediately because it is very inconspicuous. But no matter when the problem occurs, we are willing to take responsibility because we trust each of our customers and we do not want our customers to bear the loss.
For this situation, we offer you two solutions:
1. Please return the dress and we will resend a new one for you for free.
2. Please go to the local tailor shop and we will give you a partial refund.
We know that both solutions will cause you some trouble, and we also understand your mood very well. Who wants to accept that their new dress are not perfect? But we have no way to let this problem disappear, so, we can only try our best to make some remedies. We are very sorry about what has happened. And we hope you can understand us too.

lhamus
3/4/19

BUYERS BEWARE!!!!
VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS COMPANY.please think twice before you buy anything from this company.
They don't even deserve 1 star.

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing Milanoo.
We apologize for the problem. As for your case, could you please tell us your order number and more about the problem details? We will then check what caused the problem and will try to help you out in a proper way.

bethd105
2/21/19

This merchant is awful. I ordered a 1920's dress and headdress for a speakeasy party. I took my measurements and then read the reviews on fit. Everyone said it ran small, so I went one size up. When the item came, it was so small. I measured it and it measured like the smalls on the website. I ordered a large. They made me send pictures and ran me through tons of hoops only to say that they would only give me credit 50% with a gift card to use their site again. There is nothing else I would want from their site. So I now have a dress that won't fit and I'm out $53. NEVER USE THIS MERCHANT. THEY DO NOT DO RETURNS.

alaml4
2/15/19

After placing the order I have seen the bad reviews and I am worried about the item. But after the delivery the product which i need was same what i was seen in the image. Extremely fast delivery i like the service

amyl348
1/11/19

None of the clothes fit or looked anything like the pictures! AND you have to pay to return! I've never had such an awful online shopping experience. I basically just lost money.

ondream
12/23/18

I purchased an item from this site a few hours ago only to realize i received an item similar to it as a Christmas gift. I hurried to cancel the order and i have now sent out 2 emails, contacted my bank about this payment and started a "case" on their site. I have done what needs to be done according to their site and cancelled the order within 24 hours hence I expect a full refund. I am awaiting a response and I hope i will be able to share the experience with customer service. The reviews on this site threw me off but I hope the way they deal with my order will give me reason to leave a better review if the site deserves it. I give only 1 star because it is super difficult to cancel orders on the site or call customer service.

alyssag44
12/21/18

I was a little worried about ordering a coat from China, but I gave it a shot. My coat came EXTREMELY fast and it was exactly like the description and fit me perfectly! I don't know how difficult it would have been to return because the coat is wonderful and I'm keeping it!

Thanks, My sister got this news and find her favority in the BACK TO SCHOOL promotion, I really like it. But I have a question, why don't you do the freeshipping, it is really attractive

By susie H.

Yes, Milanoo is a real site. I have bought several items from them most of which I like. I did return a dress which I wanted an exchange for because the sleeves were made really short. They had me send the return to California and they sent me another from China which took a long time to receive and the dress part wasthen two big. They also never sent me a skirt to a two piece dress and after writing them a number of times about it they said they sent it in another package but I never received it til this day. I have asked for a refund a number of times and they just stopped responding. I should've canceled it though my cc. Although I liked most of the items I have purchased from them. I will most likely not order from them again because they can't be trusted to refund or replace your items should you return them or not receive them. Also the shipment time is very long.

By R D.

Hi, Don't bother I ordered one it took forever to arrive and looks nothing like the picture. Fabric is also disgusting. If someone lit a match next to you , you will be in flames in seconds haha. Yes they are cheap but it's expensive in the end as you can't wear it. Believe all the bad reviews as they are right. My children and I had a good laugh though.

By Jo m.

I ordered from this site over a year ago. I ordered two skirts and neither of them showed up. I tried to cancel my order multiple times but it never worked because the site always timed out, I spent over 100 dollars. I tried to email them multiple times but they replied with the same thing and nothing was ever fixed (basically told me to file a report on their website which I did multiple times). Trust me, you don't want to order from Minaloo, from the reviews I see on here they haven't changed their service at all in a year. Only after ordering my skirts, I read all of the reviews and tried to cancel it and get my money back, of course it didn't work. It also made my credit card stop working and I had to call the bank to get it reactivated again.

By Cloud H.

No, it's still up.

By Chelsea L.

If it isn't, it certainly should be. They should be put out of doing business.

By Ali T.

My dress was custom made and perfect. It's beautiful.

By Tracy W.

Thank you for your input and I agree. Milanoo is just horrible and should be put out of business. They're scammers. I have 8 pages of back-and-forth correspondence with them and it's still going on. Threatening doesn't work with these people and actually suing them would be extremely difficult and expensive since they are located in China (figures huh!) I hope NOBODY has to go through what I have and still am experiencing...DON'T BUY ANYTHING from Milanoo.

By Ali T.

Milanoo is not a website to be trusted, I just recommend to threaten to sue them because they have really terrible customer service. Some people wait years for their refunds, so... Just don't order from them is what I think, it's about a 40% chance you'll get what you wanted and paid for. Sorry you have to go through with ordering from this website.

By Cloud H.

Questions? Get answers from the Milanoo staff and other customers.

Milanoo?