Review of Milanoo

Tel: +86-28-655-541-92
cs_en@milanoo.com

bethd105
2/21/19

This merchant is awful. I ordered a 1920's dress and headdress for a speakeasy party. I took my measurements and then read the reviews on fit. Everyone said it ran small, so I went one size up. When the item came, it was so small. I measured it and it measured like the smalls on the website. I ordered a large. They made me send pictures and ran me through tons of hoops only to say that they would only give me credit 50% with a gift card to use their site again. There is nothing else I would want from their site. So I now have a dress that won't fit and I'm out $53. NEVER USE THIS MERCHANT. THEY DO NOT DO RETURNS.

alaml4
2/15/19

After placing the order I have seen the bad reviews and I am worried about the item. But after the delivery the product which i need was same what i was seen in the image. Extremely fast delivery i like the service

amyl348
1/11/19

None of the clothes fit or looked anything like the pictures! AND you have to pay to return! I've never had such an awful online shopping experience. I basically just lost money.

ondream
12/23/18

I purchased an item from this site a few hours ago only to realize i received an item similar to it as a Christmas gift. I hurried to cancel the order and i have now sent out 2 emails, contacted my bank about this payment and started a "case" on their site. I have done what needs to be done according to their site and cancelled the order within 24 hours hence I expect a full refund. I am awaiting a response and I hope i will be able to share the experience with customer service. The reviews on this site threw me off but I hope the way they deal with my order will give me reason to leave a better review if the site deserves it. I give only 1 star because it is super difficult to cancel orders on the site or call customer service.

alyssag44
12/21/18

I was a little worried about ordering a coat from China, but I gave it a shot. My coat came EXTREMELY fast and it was exactly like the description and fit me perfectly! I don't know how difficult it would have been to return because the coat is wonderful and I'm keeping it!

alayanaw
12/4/18

Poor customer service, tried to cancel an order before it was shipped, they said they couldn't then something that was supposed to take 14 days max took over a month to get. so I said fine I will send it back and you will refund me, they tried to charge me a restocking fee and return shipping that would total of half the cost of the item I didn't want. They then argued with me about the return and finally said they would refund but I still had to pay shipping then had all these reguirements or they wouldnt do it. So the shipping alone to send it back was over half the cost of the item.

Still fighting a month later

kathyw227
11/7/18

I'm so relieved to get my items. After all the negative reviews, I thought I had thrown away my money, that I wouldn't receive my order. I did get it promptly and it looks great. Don't believe everything you read. I usually believe reviews and base my purchases on them. Maybe not now.

dianeb373
11/1/18

Bought 4 articles, and all 4 where to short on body, (could not bring high enough to neck, so padding for breast was below the breast) Tried to explain that I could not keep, and they told me to give them as present and on my next order I could have 10%...Real joke, but I was not laughing.
Never again,

dianeb105
9/10/18

i guess im not alone here with this company. but they are still around and doing business. some asian company with unethical practices.forcing customers to buy from them.i asked them to cancel my order in emails they avoided me. then said they will only give me back 50% of the purchase price with no product? they are desperate people. how would this bring customers back? they dont get it. i suspect they have other issues also. bad products. bad customer service. greedy people. no way.dont go to them for any business. the only way they will learn.

judyf84
8/29/18

I bought a dress for my granddaughter as she listed your site on a link. First it took forever to receive it. Then when it finally came the workmanship was just awful. We took pictures of her wearing the dress and it stuck out on both sides, had no back so a bra wasn't possible. The worst experience I have ever had in ordering online! Never again from China!!!!!

albertq2
8/28/18

I ordered five pair of uniform pants for my son from this website. All five pair of pants were different sizes and colors. None of which I ordered. I went to the post office to return them and they wanted to charge me $62 postage to return it. The company refuses to give me a credit. They sent ME the wrong items now want me to pay to have it returned. If you are or were a customer with a return please join me in complaining to The Better Business Bureau and get started into shutting them down.

jaimed36
8/25/18

I ordered three corsets from this company, I followed the recommended size charts and all three were way too small. I asked for a refund and was told that I would have to pay to have the items shipped back and a 20% re stocking fee!! I explained that I was not going to do that and they told me I could keep the corsets and they will refund me 20%. What kind of company does this? I will never order anything from them again. They could literally send you $#*! in a box and make you pay for it

kathyh291
8/23/18

On August 21, 2018, I had 4 unauthorized debits from my checking account totaling $540.09 under the name of MILANOO GLOBAL US BRIGHTON, CO. I had no idea what Milanoo was until I went to the bank. I do order sometimes from the internet but I usually try to avoid getting any thing from China. It takes forever and they do not stand behind their products and customer service is non-existent. The headquarters are in China but have alot of locations in US, such as Brighton, CO. The name of this agent for Milanoo if WEI FENG. Needless to say, there is no contact e-mail or phone number. My bank has filed a fraud report to try to recover my funds. PLEASE do not order from Milanoo or any company it represents. You may find yourself in the same shape as I am. Overdrawn at the bank.

helenv36
8/20/18

After reading other reviews I was really skeptical and wish I hadn't of ordered my shoes already but there was nothing I could do since i already did. Anyways shipping took longer than they said but I got my shoes they're actually great quality and fit me! I wouldn't order again just because I feel like it hit or miss but I'm super excited my shoes came perfect! :)

xumayv
8/10/18

Don't listen to the good reviews, this site/company is ridiculous, and especially if you are impatient OR PATIENT and expecting a good quality item or outfit. 78% of bad qualities and NOT RECOMMENDED. Shipping is out of hand and sizes or colors of items are off. This is a warning!!! If you want a way better outfit, go shop somewhere else and not this ghetto company in China.

patricew9
8/8/18

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS FAST SHIPPING!! They lie & mislead you to think they can ship fast. I cancelled when I realized they were not going to ship as stated. They tried to keep my money without ever delivering anything & luckily my cc company refunded me. NEVER BUY FROM THIS SCAM COMPANY!

robertr669
7/31/18

Purchased a 1st communion dress for our god-daughter. When the dress finally arrived it was the wrong color and returning it was out of the question as Milanoo has a re-stock fee and required us to pay the return shipping. Rather than waste any more time or money we donated the dress to a charity that assists families dealing with financial difficulties. I hope the dress created a wonderful memory for a deserving young lady.

tansio
7/18/18

This is a very horrible and dishonest company. They are cheats and liars. I ordered the same size of two pairs of shoes and the company stuffed both pairs in one box and sent me the wrong size. After weeks of battling with them, they told me to send the wrong pair of shoes back so they could send the right size and that they would refund me the full cost of shipping which cost me $58.30. After I shipped the shoes back and emailed them the shipping receipt, they said it was the cost of shipping was too expensive to refund. After some weeks, they offered me a $20 coupon to compensate for the shipping cost which I declined. About 3months later now, I have still not gotten my shoes. They also cheat on their custom duty by labeling goods worth hundreds of dollars as $10 or $11 so they dont have to pay high custom fees. I have tried to report them to the US customs and other higher authorities. If anyone knows where to report this case to, please report them so they dont keep scamming people.

isabeller15
7/13/18

I never received my order and impossible to contact them after complaining. They just told me it had been delivered and sent a link to a chinese shipping company, written in chinese. Doesn't give any information.
DO NOT ORDER FROM MILANOO!!!! Save your money.

jacobb138
7/9/18

Fraud ! they remove the cloth labels and falsely advertising items materials and sizes , It is extremely expensive to send products back and if you do it anyway they will take about %30 for restocking and shipment and you end up with almost nothing back so its doesn't worth it to return items .(costed me $50 to return 5 items)
out of 7 items i bought only 1 !!!! was as described .... complete waste of time and money

what was advertised as made of cotton was in fact made of 100% cheap synthetic material and poorly made, also the size chart for this is wrong as it much smaller then it is .
They remove all the cloth tags so you have zero information from the manufacture on what you buy .

this is not a trusted company

rosemariei2
6/28/18

Do not purchase from this company. You can not return for payment and for exchange you must pay a high price for mail and restocking. Clothing runs soooo small, made for Asian women not USA.

madelynr3
6/28/18

I bought the white, lace, boho, maxi dress for our vow renewal for about $38 including shipping. I chose a larger size up, based on Chinese sizes compared to US. The dress fit perfectly, except that the neckline was about an eighth of an inch off on one side. As a seamstress and photographer, I could tell, but I think I can adjust it. Also, the lace is unfinished on all of the edges of the dress, so I hemmed the arms, the bottom hem and the trim near the bottom of the dress. So far, I've spent about 3 hours adjusting the dress, but the price was right. I added a white ribbon around the empire waist and tied it around the back, to make the dress look more finished. If you want a dress that looks more finished and don't want to get the lace hemmed, I suggest you buy a different dress. Otherwise, this one will do fine. Update: I wore the dress once and the lace is beginning to fray (pull apart). So I would say this dress is good for a few wearings.

nereidab1
6/21/18

I just purchased a black, faux fur jacket in a women's size large. I normally wear a medium to a large (size 9). It was advertised as over-sized, and it would fit a 12-year old child. This is my second purchase from this company, and the other purchase was also a terrible fit. Never again.

preciousa5
6/19/18

I made an order since April of over £200 for an important event. Today is 19th June my order has not arrived. No specific date of shipment, no decent and functionning customer service. I paid through my credit card. I dont even know how to get my money back!. I am sad this is happening to me. I am heart broken. Pls dont buy from this company.

mkm10
6/11/18

A major rip off. Do not order from this company. Dress couldnt fit a doll. Can not return. Horrible customer service.

Thanks, My sister got this news and find her favority in the BACK TO SCHOOL promotion, I really like it. But I have a question, why don't you do the freeshipping, it is really attractive

By susie H.

Yes, Milanoo is a real site. I have bought several items from them most of which I like. I did return a dress which I wanted an exchange for because the sleeves were made really short. They had me send the return to California and they sent me another from China which took a long time to receive and the dress part wasthen two big. They also never sent me a skirt to a two piece dress and after writing them a number of times about it they said they sent it in another package but I never received it til this day. I have asked for a refund a number of times and they just stopped responding. I should've canceled it though my cc. Although I liked most of the items I have purchased from them. I will most likely not order from them again because they can't be trusted to refund or replace your items should you return them or not receive them. Also the shipment time is very long.

By R D.

Hi, Don't bother I ordered one it took forever to arrive and looks nothing like the picture. Fabric is also disgusting. If someone lit a match next to you , you will be in flames in seconds haha. Yes they are cheap but it's expensive in the end as you can't wear it. Believe all the bad reviews as they are right. My children and I had a good laugh though.

By Jo m.

I ordered from this site over a year ago. I ordered two skirts and neither of them showed up. I tried to cancel my order multiple times but it never worked because the site always timed out, I spent over 100 dollars. I tried to email them multiple times but they replied with the same thing and nothing was ever fixed (basically told me to file a report on their website which I did multiple times). Trust me, you don't want to order from Minaloo, from the reviews I see on here they haven't changed their service at all in a year. Only after ordering my skirts, I read all of the reviews and tried to cancel it and get my money back, of course it didn't work. It also made my credit card stop working and I had to call the bank to get it reactivated again.

By Cloud H.

No, it's still up.

By Chelsea L.

If it isn't, it certainly should be. They should be put out of doing business.

By Ali T.

Thank you for your input and I agree. Milanoo is just horrible and should be put out of business. They're scammers. I have 8 pages of back-and-forth correspondence with them and it's still going on. Threatening doesn't work with these people and actually suing them would be extremely difficult and expensive since they are located in China (figures huh!) I hope NOBODY has to go through what I have and still am experiencing...DON'T BUY ANYTHING from Milanoo.

By Ali T.

Milanoo is not a website to be trusted, I just recommend to threaten to sue them because they have really terrible customer service. Some people wait years for their refunds, so... Just don't order from them is what I think, it's about a 40% chance you'll get what you wanted and paid for. Sorry you have to go through with ordering from this website.

By Cloud H.

Questions? Get answers from the Milanoo staff and other customers.

Milanoo?