Review of Milanoo

Tel: +86-28-655-541-92
cs_en@milanoo.com

elizabethc492
8/14/19

I returned my item and I did not receive my refund. I lost my money.
Keep away from this site. Customer services are dead.

katrynaz
7/16/19

I would give this item less than zero stars if I could. The jacket I bought online looks NOTHING like how it does in real life. Extremely cheap looking material. I ended up spending $80 AUD on the item which includes shipping costs. Have been trying to return this product for the past month having to deal with ineffectual staff and then told, not only would I have to pay my own shipping costs back to them, I would also have to pay a 15% packaging fee which is simply ridiculous and atrocious. Please do not buy from this website. You will be utterly disappointed at wasting your time and money.

lanishaa
7/7/19

I ordered 2 things from Milanoo, and was sent a color that wasn't even on the site as an option. I also ordered accessories, It didn't take long for my items to come, but I paid for fast shipping, and it wasn't fast. I haven't ordered anything else as of yet, but by the reviews, I am kind of scared. The dress I ordered wasn't of cheap quality, and it fits perfect.

meryr2
6/26/19

Stole my money, shoes received damaged also looks different very poor quality, send messages not answer.

leannm17
6/26/19

Things I learned from my Milanoo experience...
1.) Never order from China. Apparently, they subsidize shipping, which allows sellers to make it IMPOSSIBLE for you to return items without going over the entire price of your purchase.
2.)These companies use photos of clothing from other sites. The item will NOT look the same in person. All of the clothing that I received was entirely see through. The stitching was terribly done and hanging out. Some of the dresses weren't even the same pattern as the picture! The material was scratchy and terrible, it certainly did not lay properly. Not one single item from my order of 12 or so dresses and shirts was actually wearable.
3.)Look at the return policy. This company hides a 20% restocking fee in theirs... if they'll even refund you, at all.
4.)TAKE PICTURES OF EVERYTHING.

After a two month battle for my money, PayPal royally saved my behind on this one. I feel bad for everyone that paid with other methods. Save yourself the time, trouble and return shipping... buy from a reputable company.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site. Ever.

randolphr17
6/10/19

I ordered a jacket that was too small according to size chart is far off, I'll just have to take the lost but never will order again very cheap material.

kristyh48
6/9/19

Ordered two jackets, which weren't cheap once you factor in shipping as well. The jackets were meant to be warm but were actually very thin and cheaply made. I returned them for a refund straight away doing everything right, yet it's been about a month and I am still chasing up the refund. Haven't heard anything back about it. I returned it a day after receiving items too. Not a good online shopping experience. Very disappointed. They need to pick up their game.

janes430
5/24/19

Returned item day it came after difficult process submitting my "case for review" (their wording for claimed easy return). Still have not been refunded. Cheap quality product. Forget about getting your money back.

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing Milanoo.
We apologize for any inconvenience we caused. As for your case, could you please tell us your order number? We will then check what caused the problem and will try to help you out in a proper way.

shereeb8
5/4/19

I put in acancel lation the day after i put in my order. Because i didn't think i would get it in time. They are saying its been 7 days to late for me to cancel and if i do i won't get a refund. I canceled in plenty of time. They would not responed to my Emails for days or answer my calls either. Now they say its on me. That is so wrong.

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

We apologize for any inconvenience we caused.
If you want to cancel your order, please request a cancellation on the order details page. We will contact you and process your request for you after we receive your application.

suzanneo32
4/30/19

I bought a Large size jacket that was too small when i received it. I was told to send a picture with a measuring tape on it showing the measurements. It was smaller than the size chart, but the size chart states it could be + or - 4 cm, so it was within the size chart and my fault. Crazy!!

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

We apologize for any inconvenience we caused.
Since it is a manual measurement, the physical size may be slightly different from the size chart (Apparel Products: ±4cm for the bust, waist and hip size, ±2 cm for the item length and the sleeves length and so on).
If the size you purchased is not suitable for you, please contact us to help you change the size.

eleanorb37
4/23/19

Ordered Women 2x I received a teenage size for a petite 5. Tried to reach the company no answer. Emailed no response. Taking my lost giving dress to my niece and NOT ordering else from them.

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

We apologize for any inconvenience we caused.
Please kindly notice that since the size of our products is not US size, the size that suits you may be different from the size you usually wear. In order to make it easier for everyone to choose the right size, we have displayed the size chart on the item page. Please confirm if the size of the item you received matches the size chart. If the size of the item you receive does not match our size chart, we are committed to full responsibility.
In addition, we cannot check the contents of the mail because we do not have the information of you or your order. Please check if you have sent the emails to the wrong email address, for example: no_reply@milanoo.com. If you send the emails to the wrong email address, we have no way to check your emails and give you a reply. As we wrote in our email, this is just a mailbox for sending notification emails. If you sent us an email via the following page:
Our customer service staff will respond to you within 24 hours of the workday and send the response to your registered email address. Please check your inbox or trash. Or, you can log in to your Milanoo account and check all communication records in the “My Milanoo-Order Question (or Other Consultation)”.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us: Sun-Fri(Chinese holiday Excepted)EST 21:30-6:00
+86-28-6391-6928
+86-28-6391-6929
+86-28-6391-6930

preciousa5
4/22/19
• Updated review

My orders finally came after 3 months. They are too small in size, made of extremely cheap and poor quality!. This is a pure robbery as I couldn't use or even return them. No functioning customer service. They are thieves. This experience made me stop buying things online in general ( once beaten, twice shy). They dont deserve the 1 star I gave. It should b - - 0.
Blawdy thieves!!!. My over £200 gone just like that!.

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

“Horrible”
6/19/18
• Previous review

I made an order since April of over £200 for an important event. Today is 19th June my order has not arrived. No specific date of shipment, no decent and functionning customer service. I paid through my credit card. I dont even know how to get my money back!. I am sad this is happening to me. I am heart broken. Pls dont buy from this company.

monacarolinaf
4/17/19

I did not receive my order. I paid it at 19/01/2019, but never received it.

Date: 19/01/2019
Order: de_mi_190119062815_700
Product: Kurzes Brautkleid Vintage Brautkleid 1950 Bateau Ärmellose Rezeption Brautkleid Milanoo
Price: 115.23

Please tell me where the order is or give me back my money!

Kind regards
Mona Carolina Frank

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing Milanoo.
We apologize for any inconvenience we caused. As for your case, based on the order number you provided to us, we noticed that your parcel has arrived at the destination post office on March 2 and arranged for delivery. You can find the tracking number in your order details and verify the tracking information online. Please confirm if the package is signed by your family or apartment manager. Or you can contact the post office directly for details. If you are unable to find your package and the post office is unable to provide useful information, please contact us again and we will assist you in making a claim with the post office.

katherinet69
4/12/19

I only ordered from milano once but I must say that the shipping did not take so long, the clothing was of good quality and everything I purchased look like what was advertised in the photos I even got a free gift with my purchase. Very nice site to buy from will definitely buy from there again.

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping on Milanoo and giving us a favorable comment.
We are honored to be able to provide you with the products you need. We sincerely hope that our products will bring happiness to you. We will do our best to provide everyone with better products and services.

carols633
4/1/19

We ordered a flower girl dress that came two weeks after the "latest" date of delivery. The quality was very poor! It reminded me of a very cheap Halloween costume.

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

mariarosarias
4/1/19

Grazie mille per la vostra disponibilità, ottima qualità nei prodotti...
Fino ad ora tutto ciò che ho acquistato è arrivato in 15 giorni circa...
Continuero bel mio shopping per il mio matrimonio.

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Caro cliente,

Grazie per l'acquisto su Milanoo e averci dato un commento favorevole.
Siamo onorati di poterLe fornire i prodotti di cui ha bisogno. Speriamo sinceramente che i nostri prodotti portino felicità a Lei. Faremo del nostro meglio per offrire prodotti e servizi migliori a tutti .

tracyw263
4/1/19

I ordered a wedding dress and bridesmaid dress. The dress is custom made and they did a beautiful job. Shipping and handling took exactly how long they said it would. I am very pleased to have done business with them!

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

joj112
4/1/19

Satisfaite dans l'emsemble, beaucoup de choix et souvent des promotions. Par contre je trouve la livraison chère , et il faudrais un bon en cas re retour, car à 20 euro juste pour le renvoie des articles, ça reviens beaucoup plus cher à la fin. Niveau qualité des vêtements, je suis plutôt satisfaite sur les coupes de vêtement qui mette vraiment en valeur.

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Cher Client,

On vous remercie pour d’avoir acheté dans notre site et laissé des bonnes commentaires.
C’est notre honneur de vous offrir des produits dont vous avez besoin. On espère cordialement que les produits vous ont apporté de satisfaction. On ferra notre meilleurs dans le futur pour vous offrir de meilleurs produits et services.
On vous remercie de nouveau pour votre intérêt sur notre site!

Salutations distinguées
Équipe de Service Clientèle de Milanoo
jasont242
3/25/19

I have bought from them for three years and have no complaints. The quality is outstanding and is handmade.

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

dv68
3/24/19

Ordered 3 swimsuits and ALL were too small..I went by their measurments on their site, and they refuse to return the items! I just got ripped off!

Tip for consumers: DON"T use it I think its probably a factory in China using child lalbor!

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

We apologize for any inconvenience we caused.
As we wrote on our website, we are unable to accept the return or exchange of swimsuits due to hygiene reasons.

elisab28
3/21/19

Ho acquistato il mio abito da sposa, il tessuto molto bello, molto curate le rifiniture. Cucito alla perfezione. I tempi di attesa sono stati molto brevi. In 15 giorni ho ricevuto il mio abito. Grazie mille Milanoo!

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Caro cliente,

stefanoa19
3/21/19

Ho ordinato una parrucca, dal sito sembrava proprio quella che mi serviva. Arriva e noto che il prodotto era totalmente diverso. Chiedo spiegazioni in privato al venditore e mi disse che avrei dovuto conciarla io come la vedevo in foto. Vi pare? Uno ordina un prodotto per poi sistemarselo da solo. Chiedo di essere rimborsato e mi regalano un coupon da 2 euro (capirai). Scrivo recensione negativa che non é mai stata resa pubblica. La scrivo più volte ma niente. Improvvisamente vedo che l'inserzionista aveva aggiunto alla descrizione del prodotto la stessa frase che disse a me in privato, cioè che il prodotto poteva essere diverso dall'immagine e che bisognava acconciarselo da soli. La cosa mi manda in bestia, riscrivo in privato al venditore chiedendo spiegazioni e come mai ancora la mia recensione non fosse pubblica e mi dissero che l'avrebbero pubblicata. Passano giorni settimane mesi e ancora niente. Decido allora di chiamare direttamente il servizio clienti, mi rispondono e spiego la questione ma chiaramente non mi hanno capito e mi dissero che sarei stato ricontattato il mercoledì successivo. Chiamata mai ricevuta. Ancora più incavolato faccio una prova e pubblico una recensione positiva...che venne pubblicata subito dopo. Oh che strano. Tra l'altro non si può eliminare perché mi riferiscono che loro non possono eliminare le recensioni ma precisano che il sistema cancella in automatico le recensioni uguali.
Sono passati 2 anni, vedete voi, ma dopo lunghe battaglie ed infinite conversazioni col servizio clienti (che è assente) hanno finalmente pubblicato la recensione sulla pagina del prodotto. L'attesa e la non curanza del servizio clienti sono state esorbitanti.
È chiaro che non ordinerò mai più nulla.

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Caro cliente,

Grazie per aver scelto Milanoo.
Ci scusiamo per il problema. Per quanto riguarda il Suo caso, potrebbe indicarci il numero dell'ordine? Verificheremo quindi la causa del problema e cercheremo di aiutarLa in modo corretto.
Grazie per la Sua comprensione e collaborazione!

Cordiali saluti.
mariac492
3/20/19

Mein Kleid war perfekt. Habe es nach Mass anfertigen lassen und es war super.
Auch der Versand hat prima funktioniert.

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Sehr geehrter Kunde,

Vielen Dank für Ihren Einkauf bei Milanoo und einen guten Kommentar.
Wir fühlen uns geehrt, Ihnen die Produkte anbieten zu können, die Sie brauchen. Wir hoffen aufrichtig, dass Ihnen unsere Produkte Freude bereiten.
Nochmals vielen Dank für Ihre Aufmerksamkeit auf unserer Website!

Herzliche Grüße
Milanoo Kundendienstteam
flouchkah
3/20/19

Milanoo est génial il y a de tout et pas cher je recommande à 200pour100 pas besoin de Paypal ou de commander une carte visa pour pouvoir commander sur milanoo c'est tout simplement génial j'aime milanoo

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Cher Client,

On vous remercie de nouveau pour votre intérêt sur notre site!

Salutations distinguées
Équipe de Service Clientèle de Milanoo
robertas78
3/13/19

non do 5 stelle perchè i tempi di preparazione dell'ordine sono veramente esagerti 3 mesi. per i i prodotti sono soddisfatta e anche i prezzi.

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Caro cliente,

Servizio clienti di Milanoo

Thanks, My sister got this news and find her favority in the BACK TO SCHOOL promotion, I really like it. But I have a question, why don't you do the freeshipping, it is really attractive

By susie H.

Yes, Milanoo is a real site. I have bought several items from them most of which I like. I did return a dress which I wanted an exchange for because the sleeves were made really short. They had me send the return to California and they sent me another from China which took a long time to receive and the dress part wasthen two big. They also never sent me a skirt to a two piece dress and after writing them a number of times about it they said they sent it in another package but I never received it til this day. I have asked for a refund a number of times and they just stopped responding. I should've canceled it though my cc. Although I liked most of the items I have purchased from them. I will most likely not order from them again because they can't be trusted to refund or replace your items should you return them or not receive them. Also the shipment time is very long.

By R D.

Hi, Don't bother I ordered one it took forever to arrive and looks nothing like the picture. Fabric is also disgusting. If someone lit a match next to you , you will be in flames in seconds haha. Yes they are cheap but it's expensive in the end as you can't wear it. Believe all the bad reviews as they are right. My children and I had a good laugh though.

By Jo m.

Dont trust Milanos i ordered a dress from them the worried i would not get it when i needed it. Well I've tried to call text Email for a week now to cancel the order. My order hasn't even been processed yet. An still no response. I'm out nearly 200.00 Dollars because I can't even get a response.

By Sheree B.

No, it's still up.

By Chelsea L.

If it isn't, it certainly should be. They should be put out of doing business.

By Ali T.

My dress was custom made and perfect. It's beautiful.

By Tracy W.

Thank you for your input and I agree. Milanoo is just horrible and should be put out of business. They're scammers. I have 8 pages of back-and-forth correspondence with them and it's still going on. Threatening doesn't work with these people and actually suing them would be extremely difficult and expensive since they are located in China (figures huh!) I hope NOBODY has to go through what I have and still am experiencing...DON'T BUY ANYTHING from Milanoo.

By Ali T.

Milanoo is not a website to be trusted, I just recommend to threaten to sue them because they have really terrible customer service. Some people wait years for their refunds, so... Just don't order from them is what I think, it's about a 40% chance you'll get what you wanted and paid for. Sorry you have to go through with ordering from this website.

By Cloud H.

Questions? Get answers from the Milanoo staff and other customers.

Milanoo?