Review of Milanoo

Tel: +86-28-655-541-92
cs_en@milanoo.com

helenv36
8/20/18

After reading other reviews I was really skeptical and wish I hadn't of ordered my shoes already but there was nothing I could do since i already did. Anyways shipping took longer than they said but I got my shoes they're actually great quality and fit me! I wouldn't order again just because I feel like it hit or miss but I'm super excited my shoes came perfect! :)

xumayv
8/10/18

Don't listen to the good reviews, this site/company is ridiculous, and especially if you are impatient OR PATIENT and expecting a good quality item or outfit. 78% of bad qualities and NOT RECOMMENDED. Shipping is out of hand and sizes or colors of items are off. This is a warning!!! If you want a way better outfit, go shop somewhere else and not this ghetto company in China.

patricew9
8/8/18

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS FAST SHIPPING!! They lie & mislead you to think they can ship fast. I cancelled when I realized they were not going to ship as stated. They tried to keep my money without ever delivering anything & luckily my cc company refunded me. NEVER BUY FROM THIS SCAM COMPANY!

robertr669
7/31/18

Purchased a 1st communion dress for our god-daughter. When the dress finally arrived it was the wrong color and returning it was out of the question as Milanoo has a re-stock fee and required us to pay the return shipping. Rather than waste any more time or money we donated the dress to a charity that assists families dealing with financial difficulties. I hope the dress created a wonderful memory for a deserving young lady.

tansio
7/18/18

This is a very horrible and dishonest company. They are cheats and liars. I ordered the same size of two pairs of shoes and the company stuffed both pairs in one box and sent me the wrong size. After weeks of battling with them, they told me to send the wrong pair of shoes back so they could send the right size and that they would refund me the full cost of shipping which cost me $58.30. After I shipped the shoes back and emailed them the shipping receipt, they said it was the cost of shipping was too expensive to refund. After some weeks, they offered me a $20 coupon to compensate for the shipping cost which I declined. About 3months later now, I have still not gotten my shoes. They also cheat on their custom duty by labeling goods worth hundreds of dollars as $10 or $11 so they dont have to pay high custom fees. I have tried to report them to the US customs and other higher authorities. If anyone knows where to report this case to, please report them so they dont keep scamming people.

isabeller15
7/13/18

I never received my order and impossible to contact them after complaining. They just told me it had been delivered and sent a link to a chinese shipping company, written in chinese. Doesn't give any information.
DO NOT ORDER FROM MILANOO!!!! Save your money.

jacobb138
7/9/18

Fraud ! they remove the cloth labels and falsely advertising items materials and sizes , It is extremely expensive to send products back and if you do it anyway they will take about %30 for restocking and shipment and you end up with almost nothing back so its doesn't worth it to return items .(costed me $50 to return 5 items)
out of 7 items i bought only 1 !!!! was as described .... complete waste of time and money

what was advertised as made of cotton was in fact made of 100% cheap synthetic material and poorly made, also the size chart for this is wrong as it much smaller then it is .
They remove all the cloth tags so you have zero information from the manufacture on what you buy .

this is not a trusted company

rosemariei2
6/28/18

Do not purchase from this company. You can not return for payment and for exchange you must pay a high price for mail and restocking. Clothing runs soooo small, made for Asian women not USA.

madelynr3
6/28/18

I bought the white, lace, boho, maxi dress for our vow renewal for about $38 including shipping. I chose a larger size up, based on Chinese sizes compared to US. The dress fit perfectly, except that the neckline was about an eighth of an inch off on one side. As a seamstress and photographer, I could tell, but I think I can adjust it. Also, the lace is unfinished on all of the edges of the dress, so I hemmed the arms, the bottom hem and the trim near the bottom of the dress. So far, I've spent about 3 hours adjusting the dress, but the price was right. I added a white ribbon around the empire waist and tied it around the back, to make the dress look more finished. If you want a dress that looks more finished and don't want to get the lace hemmed, I suggest you buy a different dress. Otherwise, this one will do fine. Update: I wore the dress once and the lace is beginning to fray (pull apart). So I would say this dress is good for a few wearings.

nereidab1
6/21/18

I just purchased a black, faux fur jacket in a women's size large. I normally wear a medium to a large (size 9). It was advertised as over-sized, and it would fit a 12-year old child. This is my second purchase from this company, and the other purchase was also a terrible fit. Never again.

preciousa5
6/19/18

I made an order since April of over £200 for an important event. Today is 19th June my order has not arrived. No specific date of shipment, no decent and functionning customer service. I paid through my credit card. I dont even know how to get my money back!. I am sad this is happening to me. I am heart broken. Pls dont buy from this company.

mkm10
6/11/18

A major rip off. Do not order from this company. Dress couldnt fit a doll. Can not return. Horrible customer service.

marshak19
6/8/18

Do not do business with them. Clothes are cheap, cheap, and extra thin. Also, they are two sizes too small. Returns are on your dime and they charge to restock. Bad business and cheap clothing.

natia
6/6/18

So I bought a dress that came in cheaply made and wanted to return it. They are charging me a 20% fee for restocking, when I bough INSURANCE on it. Also they are expecting me to return the product out of my own pocket. I can't find a specific number to call or anything that is English not Chinese. Horrible company, save yourself and buy somewhere else.

hm75
6/5/18

They shipped the wrong size and color. Charged my credit card 2 weeks prior to shipping. I received garbage almost a month after ordering. Now they refuse to give refund and want to charge return shipping and restocking fee for not shipping me the wrong item. Milanoo are criminals should be put in jail

nobodyk
6/1/18

They are dis honest and do not fulfill their agreements

Me 05/30/2018 13:01:14
where is my order i placed an order MAY 19TH now it is MAY 30TH i am traveling over sea's - i need my order ship my order TODAY !!!!!!

Customer Service From milanoo 06/01/2018 15:12:35
Dear customer

Wish to serve you next time.

Me 06/01/2018 15:07:14
DONT BOTHER - I AM JUST GOING TO POST EVERYWHERE OVER THE INTERNET ABOUT YOUR DIS HONESTY, BAD SERVICE, AND SHOW PEOPLE HOW YOU TREAT CUSTOMERS

SORRY YOU COULD NOT CORRECT YOUR MISTAKES AND DO THE RIGHT THING
Customer Service From milanoo 06/01/2018 15:01:48
Dear customer

Ok , For our delay, we can send you a coupon with 5 USD as a refund.

Me 06/01/2018 13:11:10
did you even look at the attachment you sent me?
COMMITTED DELIVERY TIME? 5 28 2018

THIS PROVES THAT YOU ARE IN THE WRONG AND THAT YOUR DISHONEST AND LIE
Me 06/01/2018 11:51:46
lol i ordered this may 19th
when will i get it? who knows because of your bad company practice/business
i will make sure the world, on amazon, and anywhere else i can
about your terrible company

lol a supervisor will never correct your mistakes i see
rotten/bad customer service
Customer Service From milanoo 06/01/2018 11:47:15
Dear customer,

you did choose super saving shipping.

Me 06/01/2018 11:41:20
why is your company so bad at doing business?
you dont tell people your out of stock and product is back ordered
you dont ship what you have
your saying of 7 to 15 days after order is a lie
when you finally get product in customer has already been waiting for 12 days - you send it the slowest way possible

is this good business practice on your end? no its the worst
will aa supervisor ever contact me? i doubt it
so you should change your company name to badilanoo, the company not to deal with
Me 06/01/2018 11:08:09
hey dis honest bad company look at my order

i paid standard shipping

Subtotal: $53.36
+ Shipping & Insurance: $11.36
- Discount: $0.00

you are stealing and robbing me

reship my order overnight and do what is right
Me 06/01/2018 11:04:47
i paid for standard delivery NOT SUPER SAVER
and it was delayed shipping due to you being out of stock on the products

you are robbing me and stealing my money
everything you have done is wrong

have a supervisor contact me about your bad company and how it does business dishonestly
Customer Service From milanoo 06/01/2018 11:00:18
Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Milanoo.

It shows your order has been shipped out on May 31st with the tracking number LY243082325CN and is now in transit. Please kindly note the delivery usually takes 7-15 business days after shipping if there is no delay according to the super saver shipping you have chosen when placing order. Please give it some more time before arrival.

Me 06/01/2018 00:50:25
deal with this urgently? YOU LIED - MIS TRUTH - I PAID FOR STANDARD SHIPPING AND YOU SENT IT SUPER SAVER, NOW IT WILL BEAT LEAT 1 MONTH OR MORE BEFORE I GET MY ORDER .

YOU STOLE MONEY FROM ME CHEATED ME VIA SHIPPING AND DELAY'S
RESEND THE ORDER VIA OVERNIGHT SHIPPING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for contacting Milanoo.

We will deal with your order urgently, and aftre the item pass the quality testing, we will ship it ASA. PLease wait patiently.
Me 06/01/2018 00:38:57
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON - YOUR SENDING MY PACKAGE VIA SUPER SAVER - I PAID FOR STANDARD AND BECAUSE OF YOUR DELAY YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO SEND IT FASTER

AND WHAT DID YOU DO? Thank you so much for your kind patience. We want to let you know that your order en_mi_180519214456_248 has shipped via SuperSaver on 05/31/2018. You can expect your order to arrive in 13 to 17 business days from the date it was shipped.

WHAT ?????? I WANT YOU TO RESHIP THE ORDER AT YOUR COST OVERNIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Customer Service From milanoo 05/31/2018 11:22:20
Dear Customer,

Me 05/30/2018 19:02:43
what you need to do - to make up for lost time - your cost

Expedited shipping: This is the quickest method.
Me 05/30/2018 18:58:50
to uphold your your 7 to 15 days shipping and delivery quote as stated by the sale
and since you did not send the other items that you had
and you never sent me any notice of delay or back order due to out of stock on product

i expect you to ship me my oder overnight express the fastest way to complete the terms of agreement of delivery within the 15 day agreement

you have 4 days to get my order to me
Customer Service From milanoo 05/30/2018 16:14:57
Dear customer

The supplier has send it to us. It's on the way to our warehouse.

Me 05/30/2018 14:15:54
still processing? do you have your merchandise or not?
if you do not have what i ordered - tell me so
it does not take 11 days to process unless you do not have the items
Customer Service From milanoo 05/30/2018 13:25:25
Dear customer,

Thank you for choosing and contacting Milanoo.

It shows the item #15460455859 in your order is still in processing, please wait for more time.

Kind regards

if you have any questions abou

adwoaf
5/29/18

I purchased three pair of jeans from the company once received I tried them on they did not fit or look as advertised. I returned the products as request paying extra for shipping and until this day I have not received my funds.

Now they are saying they gave me one address and I have the email with another address for returns. please be careful of foreign companies when purchasing.

emmat78
5/9/18

If you read the terms and conditions they have it ALL covered. By purchasing from them you are agreeing that the items you are purchasing may be a different size to the one you ordered. They may have an odour, they may be stained or frayed, the buttons may not work, the pattern, colour and design might be different but this does not qualify you for a refund. The terms and conditions are something to behold!! You cannot cancel an order without paying 50%. The only positive is that the customer service has been promt, i'll give them that.
AVOID.

abigailb30
5/6/18

Everything about this dress was better than expected even with the positive reviews. The dress arrived before I expected, which was fortunate for me. It fit nicely, was high quality in terms of fabric and was well received by family, friends and most importantly my partner (now husband)!

adaha
5/6/18

Good surprise for the quality, well as the photo. I had consulted the table before ordering the size (XL), but as I have a good chest, I think the lace part is a little too small and suddenly, the dress does not make me a beautiful silhouette , it does not mark the size (but the start of the pink part starts at the ribs), which is a pity. It would miss about 5/6 cm of lace.

giampietrog
4/23/18

Taken from the irresistible offer I bought 3 pairs of shoes (total order over 200 ). They arrived with over a month of delay. A couple broke after 20 minutes (value 90). They did not want to refound me because "the sole is dirty, you used the shoes". According to them, what did I buy you to do? To hang them in the hall?
I opened the dispute with Paypal, (first time in my life!) ... Let's see how it ends.

nicolaw26
4/22/18

It's really an amazing experience i have at Milanoo.com. Milanoo.com has a fabulous collection of clothing, shoes & other accessories!!

laniecec
4/21/18

This company sucks. Took my money and waited over a month to ship my order. My event had come and gone. Company said each dress is custom made..... How when you never took my measurements? When ask for a refund they wanted to take 85% of the refund. Who does that? Will never order again and will bad mouth them every chance I get. #socialmedia

jourdanc1
4/14/18

If it looks too good to be true...it probably is, which it is in this case.
I just spent about $300 there (stupid me) and everything I received (with the exception of a few pieces of costume jewelry) were cheaply made, too big, too small, or the material looked as if it were just ripped off a bolt of material. The worst workmanship I've ever seen! If that weren't enough, it takes a month+ to receive your items. You cannot contact them and FORGET ever getting your money back! They will do whatever it takes to give you your RMA#. They want full descriptions on what you're sending back AND photos. I mean, what company does that? Then they charge a 15% restocking fee on EACH item. My God! Never Again!!!

msd15
4/14/18

I got a shirt of my size but the pockets were way to high, shoulders narrow .. it just didn't fit a white tall girl body. At best it would have fit a small boned but fat Asian girl.
Then, I wanted to return the item. In the USA this is straight forward. With Milanoo it is a drag. Emailing back and forth - do you really really want to return, yes, no? Then, ok, you can return, but we will charge you 20% restocking fee.
I am still waiting to see who will pay for the shipping. This process has been going on for more than 2 weeks now.
The shirt I got was made in China. I really hope they won't suggest that I ship this back to China at my own expense and with tracking, which would cost more than the shirt itself.

End result --- don't shop at Milanoo. CHEAP people and cheap products. RETURN policy is bad. Be ready to lose your money.

Thanks, My sister got this news and find her favority in the BACK TO SCHOOL promotion, I really like it. But I have a question, why don't you do the freeshipping, it is really attractive

By susie H.

Yes, Milanoo is a real site. I have bought several items from them most of which I like. I did return a dress which I wanted an exchange for because the sleeves were made really short. They had me send the return to California and they sent me another from China which took a long time to receive and the dress part wasthen two big. They also never sent me a skirt to a two piece dress and after writing them a number of times about it they said they sent it in another package but I never received it til this day. I have asked for a refund a number of times and they just stopped responding. I should've canceled it though my cc. Although I liked most of the items I have purchased from them. I will most likely not order from them again because they can't be trusted to refund or replace your items should you return them or not receive them. Also the shipment time is very long.

By R D.

I live in the UK and was just about to checkout after adding so many dresses to the basket but something made me read the reviews. As there are so many negative comments I will definitely not buy from this website, thanks so much for the reviews. You saved me from making a big mistake.

By Tahira J.

I ordered from this site over a year ago. I ordered two skirts and neither of them showed up. I tried to cancel my order multiple times but it never worked because the site always timed out, I spent over 100 dollars. I tried to email them multiple times but they replied with the same thing and nothing was ever fixed (basically told me to file a report on their website which I did multiple times). Trust me, you don't want to order from Minaloo, from the reviews I see on here they haven't changed their service at all in a year. Only after ordering my skirts, I read all of the reviews and tried to cancel it and get my money back, of course it didn't work. It also made my credit card stop working and I had to call the bank to get it reactivated again.

By Cloud H.

No, it's still up.

By Chelsea L.

If it isn't, it certainly should be. They should be put out of doing business.

By Ali T.

Thank you for your input and I agree. Milanoo is just horrible and should be put out of business. They're scammers. I have 8 pages of back-and-forth correspondence with them and it's still going on. Threatening doesn't work with these people and actually suing them would be extremely difficult and expensive since they are located in China (figures huh!) I hope NOBODY has to go through what I have and still am experiencing...DON'T BUY ANYTHING from Milanoo.

By Ali T.

Milanoo is not a website to be trusted, I just recommend to threaten to sue them because they have really terrible customer service. Some people wait years for their refunds, so... Just don't order from them is what I think, it's about a 40% chance you'll get what you wanted and paid for. Sorry you have to go through with ordering from this website.

By Cloud H.

Questions? Get answers from the Milanoo staff and other customers.

40 Photos for Milanoo