Review of MaxNovelty

MaxNovelty reviews

support@maxnovelty.com

kimm402
1/11/18

I ordered a paint by number from max novelty early September, and began contacting the company after a month without receiving the product. There were numerous excuses, and I was given a tracking number that showed the item still hadn't been shipped - and would be coming from China. At that point I asked to cancel the order and for a refund, and the company told me no refund could be given unless I returned the product that I had never received.

After over two months (the website said 7 days), the canvas and paints were eventually delivered. However, the picture was nowhere near as detailed as the online image, and is a terrible reproduction. No information about returning for a refund could be found.

I attempted to write a review on social media, but it was immediately taken down, at which point I realized there is no option available to "dislike" their product. Blatantly false advertising across the board, and a terrible product.

laurenh90
12/16/17

Don't buy from this company. i ordered on 10/3 and didn't get my order for over 60 days. It was stuck in customs, which is not listed on their website. The customer service is horrible and i would be willing to bet there is lead in the paint so watch out for children. No where does it say that these items are coming from out of the country and the customer service is unhelpful and they don't provide the refunds they say they do on their site

Questions? Get answers from the MaxNovelty staff and other customers.

MaxNovelty?