MavenWriters.com

MavenWriters.com has a consumer rating of 3.3 stars from 80 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MavenWriters.com also ranks 240th among Essay Writing sites.

How would you rate MavenWriters.com?

“Demonstrated Reliability”

Rodgers N.
3/5/20

They have demonstrated that they can come through satisfactorily within short notice.My order was urgent with little time to spare. There was a bit of skepticism in trying a new service provider, but they've proven themselves.

“Waste of time and money”

frey a.
12/16/19

I gave them a sample amount of time to do my work and they took forever. Kept giving me several excuses and pushing delivery dates behind and to make things worse the paper i received from them was way out of topic and poor turnitin scores. Thankfully i didn't need to use that paper anymore because i ended up doing it on my own.

word count (3)
rodgersn1
March 5th, 2020
franklinem1
January 5th, 2020
I give them props for how quick they changed the first submission when i revised the sources to be used
yolandad47
December 17th, 2019
Try and have enough live chat agents. I was on hold for longer than any paying customer should, especially a returning customer.
plancsr
January 5th, 2020
Job well done. I could have given 4 stars if the paper cost a bit less than it did. $244 was a bit on the higher side
khloem1
February 18th, 2020
Much thanks to support team, especially Philip, for helping update my order details on time for the writer.
humphreyj3
December 30th, 2019
If it was not for family obligations and a full-time job i would have worked on this dissertation myself. All the same I am grateful for your team's assistance with it.
evem113
November 30th, 2019
MOre than satisfactory paper and sufficient number of recent sources and peer journals to go with our class notes
estherw49
November 26th, 2019
I was not expecting to get assigned a writer who actually has a Nursing academic background and experience. Wonderful
marselusw
December 5th, 2019
Better than the many I have unfortunately tried. They deliver god service, with good customer care, on time. I had to proofread and edit one or two sentences, but the work was genuinely good.
malcolmm101
December 7th, 2019
This is the first ever paper I have received from an online writer that is straight to the point and rich in depth.
larryr255
November 9th, 2019
Literature Review well written and referenced properly.Is there a way I can ask my writer to expand on it by adding a few more pages?
freya
December 16th, 2019
stevec847
November 15th, 2019
I have only checked the submission on my tablet.It appears to be quite fine. However, I'll give full report after having time to carefully go through it.
reubens33
August 27th, 2019
All the years I have been a loyal customer and even recommended pals to your firm yet you can't give me a lifelong coupon code above the average discount rate?
laureym
December 3rd, 2019
Explain why a senior's assignment costs more than a junior's if the word count and formatting style is the same for both
davem556
September 12th, 2019
Just before my recent trip I took a leap of faith and placed my dissertation in their hands.The entire trip I kept worrying about what they would prepare. All that anxiety was a waste. This dissertation is better than I would hv done myself. Only wish I could retake my trip :(
clarked1
July 13th, 2018
You should vary the fields that one writer can perform in instead of specializing. What if I know a writer is really good and want to request him or her, but then order the paper for a friend taking a different subject?
terryt223
December 16th, 2019
Nice job sticking to the core of the subject the way you did. I can add a few sentences to round it up.
petern154
October 18th, 2019
It was kind of you to give me the coupon code. That discount was desperately needed. I appreciate a lot.
sheebam2
December 17th, 2019
I would not have been able to do as thorough a job on the research as this writer has done even if I had the same sources
yangl18
February 8th, 2020
This second delivery is better than the first.As much as it is by the same writer s/he must hv put extra effort this time round
dominicb64
January 27th, 2020
Nice effort in picking the appropriate articles to reference. Worried that it might be a problem. Relieved.
ericm529
November 3rd, 2019
I have to praise this writer for her selection of suitable resources to use. Nicely selected and adequately used.
puritym1
November 9th, 2019
You people ought to change your platform to something better. I don't understand what the holdup is about
sylvesterm38
November 20th, 2019
One of the sources in the bibliography is a bit dated. For this class 2014 is a long time ago to rely on research from then.

Suggestion from a cousin. She had used them for a while and only came clean after she cleared with her graduate degree.

By Dave M.
See more answers (31)

If you pay for your paper you will receive it on time. That is what you need to know

By Plancs R.
See more answers (25)

I only used email and the response was fairly timely for my need

By Humphrey J.
See more answers (14)

I know they can deliver the short essays in under 6 hours. I have never needed such an urgent paper though.

By Frankline M.
See more answers (10)

Isn't it obvious? This is a non-regulated industry. All the competing firms are looking to destroy each other.

By Dullah A.
See more answers (6)

Your question is a bit of an oxymoron. You are asking people advice on how not to rely on what people are saying

By Kevin W.

It works like a referral program for customer acquisition. It is only for those interested in becoming agents for the organization. Confirmed agents are given coupon codes that are unique to them. They can then share these codes with potential customers who can redeem the codes for a discount while placing their orders. The agents get a pre-agreed commission each time their code is used to place an order. The codes are universal, meaning there are no restrictions over who can redeem them or the number of times it can be used.

By Nathan R.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the MavenWriters.com staff and other customers.

The World's Most Trusted Academic Writing Service. Guaranteed 100% Confidentiality, 100% Originality, and 100% Satisfaction

christopherw94
Christopher W.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MavenWriters.com?

Have a question about MavenWriters.com?