MavenWriters.com

MavenWriters.com has a consumer rating of 3.28 stars from 79 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MavenWriters.com also ranks 184th among Essay Writing sites.

How would you rate MavenWriters.com?

“Strong Dissertation Proposal”

Dullah A.
11/20/19

Proposal is satisfactory in scope and content level.On this strength I am ordering the full dissertation and hoping for the best.

“Policy”

NobIvoj J.
9/12/19

They have a policy that once an assignment has been completed according to the originally stated instructions a customer cannot change them without having to pay afresh to 'compensate for the additional work to the writer'.

word count (3)
marselusw
December 5th, 2019
Better than the many I have unfortunately tried.They deliver god service,with good customer care,on time.I had to proofread and edit one or two sentences,but the work was genuinely good.
malcolmm101
December 7th, 2019
This is the first ever paper I have received from an online writer that is straight to the point and rich in depth.
terryt223
December 16th, 2019
Nice job sticking to the core of the subject the way you did.I can add a few sentences to round it up.
sheebam2
December 17th, 2019
I would not have been able to do as thorough a job on the research as this writer has done even if I had the same sources
franklinem1
January 5th, 2020
I give them props for how quick they changed the first submission when i revised the sources to be used
yolandad47
December 17th, 2019
Try and have enough live chat agents. I was on hold for longer than any paying customer should, especially a returning customer.
plancsr
January 5th, 2020
Job well done. I could have given 4 stars if the paper cost a bit less than it did. $244 was a bit on the higher side
sylvesterm38
November 20th, 2019
One of the sources in the bibliography is a bit dated.For this class 2014 is a long time ago to rely on research from then.
nehmant
November 20th, 2019
The paper was delayed by a few minutes but admin had already contacted me to let me know what the issue was and how it was being handled.
stevec847
November 15th, 2019
I have only checked the submission on my tablet.It appears to be quite fine.However,I'll give full report after having time to carefully go through it.
puritym1
November 9th, 2019
You people ought to change your platform to something better. I don't understand what the holdup is about
nias19
October 26th, 2019
This writer really read the entire book that was stipulated.All the quotes are in the exact cited pages.
laureym
December 3rd, 2019
Explain why a senior's assignment costs more than a junior's if the word count and formatting style is the same for both
jemimaha
September 30th, 2019
I am one of those people who've been bitten a few times by writing firms.This was the first time I got off unscarthed.
minuthl
October 2nd, 2019
They held my hand for the period I was resitting my module.They guided me on how best to revise and provided materials for those tests they could not do themselves.
amyn101
September 23rd, 2019
The recent crackdown on essay mills has had the effect of separating the wheat from the chaff. Among the few that has stood the test of time: Maven Writers. That says something.
charlesm473
September 26th, 2019
I was pleased with how patient the phone operative was to follow my order inquiry to the very end until I received it.
josephp265
September 29th, 2019
Maven Writers are OK,considering my expectations were to get ripped off and not receive any paper for my pay. Many online writing sites operate like such.
yohanai
October 7th, 2019
You should employ more phone operators.It has been years and yet someone still waits for more than 5 minutes to get to talk to an agent.
geffk
September 24th, 2019
Fluent grammar and presentation of thoughts is at an advanced level above the papers received from other sites used.
dominicb64
January 27th, 2020
Nice effort in picking the appropriate articles to reference.Worried that it might be a problem.Relieved.
timothym199
September 20th, 2019
The snobbish manner in which you treat inquiries might give potential clients the wrong image of your service.
khloem1
February 18th, 2020
Much thanks to support team, especially Philip, for helping update my order details on time for the writer.
ngelienerw
September 1st, 2019
if i had enough time on my hands i would have prepared the presentation myself,but it has been a hectic week with several 'notable events' that i just had to attend.
davem556
September 12th, 2019
Just before my recent trip I took a leap of faith and placed my dissertation in their hands.The entire trip I kept worrying about what they would prepare. All that anxiety was a waste. This dissertation is better than I would hv done myself. Only wish I could retake my trip:(

A skater on campus once handed me their flyer and skated off.

By Amy N.
See more answers (30)

I don't know the right answer to this.THey sent me my dissertation,if that helps to answer the question.

By Sean C.
See more answers (24)

Just once got to talk to them on phone.All the other times it has been through online chat.

By NobIvoj J.
See more answers (13)

Doesn't it all depend upon my selected deadline?I don't get the question.

By Jemimah A.
See more answers (9)

Isn't it obvious?This is a non-regulated industry.All the competing firms are looking to destroy each other.

By Dullah A.
See more answers (6)

Your question is a bit of an oxymoron. You are asking people advice on how not to rely on what people are saying

By Kevin W.

It works like a referral program for customer acquisition. It is only for those interested in becoming agents for the organization. Confirmed agents are given coupon codes that are unique to them. They can then share these codes with potential customers who can redeem the codes for a discount while placing their orders. The agents get a pre-agreed commission each time their code is used to place an order. The codes are universal, meaning there are no restrictions over who can redeem them or the number of times it can be used.

By Nathan R.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the MavenWriters.com staff and other customers.

The World's Most Trusted Academic Writing Service.Guaranteed 100% Confidentiality, 100% Originality, and 100% Satisfaction

christopherw94
Christopher W.
Marketing / PR

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MavenWriters.com?

Have a question about MavenWriters.com?