Review of Maven Writers

Tel: 203 808 5230
support@mavenwriters.com

malcolmm101
12/7/19
This is the first ever paper I have received from an online writer that is straight to the point and rich in depth.
marselusw
12/5/19
Better than the many I have unfortunately tried.They deliver god service,with good customer care,on time.I had to proofread and edit one or two sentences,but the work was genuinely good.
laureym
12/3/19
Explain why a senior's assignment costs more than a junior's if the word count and formatting style is the same for both
evem113
11/30/19
MOre than satisfactory paper and sufficient number of recent sources and peer journals to go with our class notes
estherw49
11/26/19
I was not expecting to get assigned a writer who actually has a Nursing academic background and experience.Wonderful
dullaha
11/20/19
Proposal is satisfactory in scope and content level.On this strength I am ordering the full dissertation and hoping for the best.
sylvesterm38
11/20/19
One of the sources in the bibliography is a bit dated.For this class 2014 is a long time ago to rely on research from then.
nehmant
11/20/19
The paper was delayed by a few minutes but admin had already contacted me to let me know what the issue was and how it was being handled.
stevec847
11/15/19
I have only checked the submission on my tablet.It appears to be quite fine.However,I'll give full report after having time to carefully go through it.
jacoby13
11/15/19
proper citing with good quotations.the content can be improved if the writer had focused on the writing rather than the formating
puritym1
11/9/19
You people ought to change your platform to something better. I don't understand what the holdup is about
larryr255
11/9/19
Literature Review well written and referenced properly.Is there a way I can ask my writer to expand on it by adding a few more pages?
ericm529
11/3/19
I have to praise this writer for her selection of suitable resources to use.Nicely selected and adequately used.
nias19
10/26/19
This writer really read the entire book that was stipulated.All the quotes are in the exact cited pages.
shelleyb69
10/23/19
It would not have been a problem awarding my peeps at Maven more stars, but for the reality that their website looks tasteless.
petern154
10/18/19
It was kind of you to give me the coupon code. That discount was desperately needed.I appreciate a lot.
makaun
10/16/19
Our whole group appreciates what your team has done in preparation and compilation of this project. Thank you.
salims17
10/10/19
My tutor kept changing small details of the paper. I altered my order instructions at least 4 times and this writer did not hesitate to change each time.
njerin1
10/8/19
You should give me a chance to at least pick the same writer as the one who has sent this last coursework
yohanai
10/7/19
You should employ more phone operators.It has been years and yet someone still waits for more than 5 minutes to get to talk to an agent.
ferdyc1
10/7/19
The ordering system was confusing to me at first but I managed to put it through.The final result was worth the trouble.
phylliannp
10/3/19
4 other sites offering writing services appeared a bit too eager to sign me up. The contact at Maven Writers was honest about the challenges and did not overpromise.
minuthl
10/2/19
They held my hand for the period I was resitting my module.They guided me on how best to revise and provided materials for those tests they could not do themselves.
jemimaha
9/30/19
I am one of those people who've been bitten a few times by writing firms.This was the first time I got off unscarthed.
josephp265
9/29/19
Maven Writers are OK,considering my expectations were to get ripped off and not receive any paper for my pay. Many online writing sites operate like such.

i have used them just the one time and i have rated their service with a strong 3 out of 5 stars.feel free to interpret that in a way that answers the question.

By Ngeliener W.

A skater on campus once handed me their flyer and skated off.

By Amy N.

Their customer service is the only aspect I'd rate them positively in.They are on hand to help with answers.It's only that they can't lower their prices.

By DeePee P.

This is a very nice question that only they can answer.Maybe it's all some personal beef that the clueless student like myself wouldn't be privy to.

By Dave M.

it all depends on the selected deadline period, I mean, there's a 9 hour turnaround option all the way I think to a month.

By Reuben S.

Questions? Get answers from the Maven Writers staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Maven Writers