Review of Maven Writers

Tel: 203 808 5230
support@mavenwriters.com

stevec847
11/15/19
I have only checked the submission on my tablet.It appears to be quite fine.However,I'll give full report after having time to carefully go through it.
jacoby13
11/15/19
proper citing with good quotations.the content can be improved if the writer had focused on the writing rather than the formating
puritym1
11/9/19
You people ought to change your platform to something better. I don't understand what the holdup is about
larryr255
11/9/19
Literature Review well written and referenced properly.Is there a way I can ask my writer to expand on it by adding a few more pages?
ericm529
11/3/19
I have to praise this writer for her selection of suitable resources to use.Nicely selected and adequately used.
nias19
10/26/19
This writer really read the entire book that was stipulated.All the quotes are in the exact cited pages.
shelleyb69
10/23/19
It would not have been a problem awarding my peeps at Maven more stars, but for the reality that their website looks tasteless.
petern154
10/18/19
It was kind of you to give me the coupon code. That discount was desperately needed.I appreciate a lot.
makaun
10/16/19
Our whole group appreciates what your team has done in preparation and compilation of this project. Thank you.
salims17
10/10/19
My tutor kept changing small details of the paper. I altered my order instructions at least 4 times and this writer did not hesitate to change each time.
njerin1
10/8/19
You should give me a chance to at least pick the same writer as the one who has sent this last coursework
yohanai
10/7/19
You should employ more phone operators.It has been years and yet someone still waits for more than 5 minutes to get to talk to an agent.
ferdyc1
10/7/19
The ordering system was confusing to me at first but I managed to put it through.The final result was worth the trouble.
phylliannp
10/3/19
4 other sites offering writing services appeared a bit too eager to sign me up. The contact at Maven Writers was honest about the challenges and did not overpromise.
minuthl
10/2/19
They held my hand for the period I was resitting my module.They guided me on how best to revise and provided materials for those tests they could not do themselves.
jemimaha
9/30/19
I am one of those people who've been bitten a few times by writing firms.This was the first time I got off unscarthed.
josephp265
9/29/19
Maven Writers are OK,considering my expectations were to get ripped off and not receive any paper for my pay. Many online writing sites operate like such.
davyr4
9/28/19
Zero charges for the few changes that were needed to get the research just like was needed.Some websites charge for revisions.
charlesm473
9/26/19
I was pleased with how patient the phone operative was to follow my order inquiry to the very end until I received it.
geffk
9/24/19
Fluent grammar and presentation of thoughts is at an advanced level above the papers received from other sites used.
amyn101
9/23/19
The recent crackdown on essay mills has had the effect of separating the wheat from the chaff. Among the few that has stood the test of time: Maven Writers. That says something.
timothym199
9/20/19
The snobbish manner in which you treat inquiries might give potential clients the wrong image of your service.
davem556
9/12/19
Just before my recent trip I took a leap of faith and placed my dissertation in their hands.The entire trip I kept worrying about what they would prepare. All that anxiety was a waste. This dissertation is better than I would hv done myself. Only wish I could retake my trip:(
nobivojj
9/12/19
They have a policy that once an assignment has been completed according to the originally stated instructions a customer cannot change them without having to pay afresh to 'compensate for the additional work to the writer'.
yonkub
9/11/19
why does the quality drop with the lowering of the academic level?all students need quality writing,right?its not like a senior does not want a well organized paper.

i have used them just the one time and i have rated their service with a strong 3 out of 5 stars.feel free to interpret that in a way that answers the question.

By Ngeliener W.

Their customer service is the only aspect I'd rate them positively in.They are on hand to help with answers.It's only that they can't lower their prices.

By DeePee P.

it all depends on the selected deadline period, I mean, there's a 9 hour turnaround option all the way I think to a month.

By Reuben S.

This is a very nice question that only they can answer.Maybe it's all some personal beef that the clueless student like myself wouldn't be privy to.

By Dave M.

A skater on campus once handed me their flyer and skated off.

By Amy N.
Questions? Get answers from the Maven Writers staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Maven Writers