Review of Maven Writers

Tel: 203 808 5230
support@mavenwriters.com

davem556
9/12/19

Just before my recent trip I took a leap of faith and placed my dissertation in their hands.The entire trip I kept worrying about what they would prepare. All that anxiety was a waste. This dissertation is better than I would hv done myself. Only wish I could retake my trip:(

nobivojj
9/12/19

They have a policy that once an assignment has been completed according to the originally stated instructions a customer cannot change them without having to pay afresh to 'compensate for the additional work to the writer'.

yonkub
9/11/19

why does the quality drop with the lowering of the academic level?all students need quality writing,right?its not like a senior does not want a well organized paper.

casternr
9/5/19

Was this writer scared of expounding on the results of the experiment?That part of the dissertation reads like it was concisely summarised,making the final punchline a bit weak.I could have easily allowed him/her to exceed the word count.

deepeep
9/2/19

You are too expensive.I felt a pinch coughing up $124.What is the use of having High School and Freshman pricing categories if they are all still too costly?

ngelienerw
9/1/19

if i had enough time on my hands i would have prepared the presentation myself,but it has been a hectic week with several 'notable events' that i just had to attend.

reubens33
8/27/19

All the years I have been a loyal customer and even recommended pals to your firm yet you can't give me a lifelong coupon code above the average discount rate?

travisr85
8/26/19

Maven Writers prices seem a bit high compared to other essay service providers in the same field.It would be better if they matched the fees charged by other writing companies.

zeea7
8/13/19

Sadly a scam. Not located in London. No contact number and is actually registered to Vitchenko and Yuri in Ukraine who actually run several other similar services and many of the sites that host fake reviews.

zeea6
7/27/19

Sadly a scam. Not located in London. No contact number and is actually registered to a Victor Osung in Kenya who actually runs several other similar services and many of the sites that host fake reviews.

pragisw
7/24/19

some aspects of their delivery can be improved on,but for the most part they are doing ok and working according to given instructions

komarrinq
7/15/19

It is my opinion that a paper whose deadline is 5 days away should be worked on for 5 days.Some clients don't mind receiving their papers early,but I feel that if I pay for 5 days of research and writing that's exactly what I should get: 5 DAYS

seanc244
7/10/19

How come the price for a master's dissertation is so much higher than for a dissertation at seniors' level?

ivyo9
7/7/19

I have checked the paper that you sent to me.It is above average, true, but the writer should have tried to keep the word count within the limit that was specified.

afhathr
3/4/19

why is marine engineering project priced different from the other papers? don't they all involve researching online and presenting researched work in line with given instructions? why is there double standards?

tsalopsm
2/26/19

The paper quality is fine and delivery is on time.I just think for my next paper I better select the reserved writer instead of the best available writer option

ngold
12/19/18

Reserved writer and Best Available Writer mean almost the exact thing.I have ordered different papers, one with Best Available and the other Reserved.They read like written by the same writer.

fitzg
9/20/18

Honestly, I was relieved when I got the paper. The entire time I was thinking perhaps you might be unreliable, and I even had a bet with a friend. I'm thankful I lost...lol

whitneyb45
9/20/18

mavenwriters is slowly taking away the need to have a personal tutor.don't get into the hook of using them for all your writing assignments.put in some work yourself,otherwise even the little writing skills you have will fade.

katanan1
9/11/18

MAVEN cannot go even slightly above the paid for status of the writer.do not think you will get the premium writer if you only paid for standard or reserved

sabrinam87
9/4/18

I have just received the Economics & Finance dissertation I ordered from Maven Writers.It has not been marked and graded but I like what I am seeing.Well articulated ideas and well referenced.

kramerk
8/27/18

the sources used prove to be very relevant & within the permissible duration of eligibility for this class.it would hv been prudent to include a medical journal in there too

frankm380
8/25/18

I expected the research writer to make the usual mistake of following the old outdated guidelines for citing using APA.I was relieved that (s)he used the latest guidelines.

johnm2257
8/24/18

Maven writers are not better than UKEssays or Oxbridge.Maven has years to go before they come anywhere near the top 2 in the league.

manjeetk3
8/18/18

This Maven crew has attempted to reshape the market and offer something that wasn't available before.Where it goes wrong is in its delusion that there is anything new that hasn't been tried yet.

Im not sure I understand the question.It is definitely not ethical since it helps students cheat in their assignments and exams,but who am I to judge

By Tsalops M.

Suggestion from a cousin.She had used them for a while and only came clean after she cleared with her graduate degree.

By Dave M.

Just once got to talk to them on phone.All the other times it has been through online chat.

By NobIvoj J.

This is a very nice question that only they can answer.Maybe it's all some personal beef that the clueless student like myself wouldn't be privy to.

By Dave M.

it all depends on the selected deadline period, I mean, there's a 9 hour turnaround option all the way I think to a month.

By Reuben S.
Questions? Get answers from the Maven Writers staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Maven Writers