Review of Maven Writers

Tel: 203 808 5230
support@mavenwriters.com

salims17
10/10/19

My tutor kept changing small details of the paper. I altered my order instructions at least 4 times and this writer did not hesitate to change each time.

njerin1
10/8/19

You should give me a chance to at least pick the same writer as the one who has sent this last coursework

yohanai
10/7/19

You should employ more phone operators.It has been years and yet someone still waits for more than 5 minutes to get to talk to an agent.

ferdyc1
10/7/19

The ordering system was confusing to me at first but I managed to put it through.The final result was worth the trouble.

phylliannp
10/3/19

4 other sites offering writing services appeared a bit too eager to sign me up. The contact at Maven Writers was honest about the challenges and did not overpromise.

minuthl
10/2/19

They held my hand for the period I was resitting my module.They guided me on how best to revise and provided materials for those tests they could not do themselves.

jemimaha
9/30/19

I am one of those people who've been bitten a few times by writing firms.This was the first time I got off unscarthed.

josephp265
9/29/19

Maven Writers are OK,considering my expectations were to get ripped off and not receive any paper for my pay. Many online writing sites operate like such.

davyr4
9/28/19

Zero charges for the few changes that were needed to get the research just like was needed.Some websites charge for revisions.

charlesm473
9/26/19

I was pleased with how patient the phone operative was to follow my order inquiry to the very end until I received it.

geffk
9/24/19

Fluent grammar and presentation of thoughts is at an advanced level above the papers received from other sites used.

amyn101
9/23/19

The recent crackdown on essay mills has had the effect of separating the wheat from the chaff. Among the few that has stood the test of time: Maven Writers. That says something.

timothym199
9/20/19

The snobbish manner in which you treat inquiries might give potential clients the wrong image of your service.

davem556
9/12/19

Just before my recent trip I took a leap of faith and placed my dissertation in their hands.The entire trip I kept worrying about what they would prepare. All that anxiety was a waste. This dissertation is better than I would hv done myself. Only wish I could retake my trip:(

nobivojj
9/12/19

They have a policy that once an assignment has been completed according to the originally stated instructions a customer cannot change them without having to pay afresh to 'compensate for the additional work to the writer'.

yonkub
9/11/19

why does the quality drop with the lowering of the academic level?all students need quality writing,right?its not like a senior does not want a well organized paper.

casternr
9/5/19

Was this writer scared of expounding on the results of the experiment?That part of the dissertation reads like it was concisely summarised,making the final punchline a bit weak.I could have easily allowed him/her to exceed the word count.

deepeep
9/2/19

You are too expensive.I felt a pinch coughing up $124.What is the use of having High School and Freshman pricing categories if they are all still too costly?

ngelienerw
9/1/19

if i had enough time on my hands i would have prepared the presentation myself,but it has been a hectic week with several 'notable events' that i just had to attend.

reubens33
8/27/19

All the years I have been a loyal customer and even recommended pals to your firm yet you can't give me a lifelong coupon code above the average discount rate?

travisr85
8/26/19

Maven Writers prices seem a bit high compared to other essay service providers in the same field.It would be better if they matched the fees charged by other writing companies.

zeea7
8/13/19

Sadly a scam. Not located in London. No contact number and is actually registered to Vitchenko and Yuri in Ukraine who actually run several other similar services and many of the sites that host fake reviews.

zeea6
7/27/19

Sadly a scam. Not located in London. No contact number and is actually registered to a Victor Osung in Kenya who actually runs several other similar services and many of the sites that host fake reviews.

pragisw
7/24/19

some aspects of their delivery can be improved on,but for the most part they are doing ok and working according to given instructions

komarrinq
7/15/19

It is my opinion that a paper whose deadline is 5 days away should be worked on for 5 days.Some clients don't mind receiving their papers early,but I feel that if I pay for 5 days of research and writing that's exactly what I should get: 5 DAYS

i have used them just the one time and i have rated their service with a strong 3 out of 5 stars.feel free to interpret that in a way that answers the question.

By Ngeliener W.

Their customer service is the only aspect I'd rate them positively in.They are on hand to help with answers.It's only that they can't lower their prices.

By DeePee P.

it all depends on the selected deadline period, I mean, there's a 9 hour turnaround option all the way I think to a month.

By Reuben S.

This is a very nice question that only they can answer.Maybe it's all some personal beef that the clueless student like myself wouldn't be privy to.

By Dave M.

A skater on campus once handed me their flyer and skated off.

By Amy N.
Questions? Get answers from the Maven Writers staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Maven Writers