Review of Plagramme

Tel: +37065777548
support@plagramme.com

alexj185
3/24/19

"Quality and speed" is definitely best program against plagiarism and all students must have this program. Efficiency without investments not happens

daudp
3/2/19

very help full for education. many fitur that i love. this is an incredible website. all student or teacher in college/school can use

markussb
3/2/19

I really like this on, helped me a lot:) I am writing my work for chemistry and this page will help me a lot in the future:)

mikam24
3/2/19

tuprograma metroy genial etere tadoecible siempre a todos los mitudiantes yersonas qquieran ulizar es.

inoar
2/28/19

Parece que funciona, no está mal.
Solo he empezado a probarlo y tiene algunas opciones gratuitas que parecen más o menos fiables, aunque cualquier detalle adicional hay que pagarlo y no es excesivamente barato.

No está mal pero no en principio no me parece que sea para tanto.

andresl22
2/28/19

mil programasyonteresante y accesible pagara la Educación físicaonas qe yonenlga trgeta de credito t

josec316
2/28/19

It offers loads of features. It uses the freemium strategy, which is not great for poor student or medium class students

escarliettat
2/28/19

good website its very helpful for student like me. thanks for help student from many country in this world

muzammilulk
2/27/19

goodgsbx sxhsbxshxbhs xxhbxhsbx xhxbshx asxhxvsaxh hxash xhsxhax as hxvax N HAx xxvx axhavhxbx xhtvgxuyhjmkjguhhio pxlx oxj xs xxs

titoh
2/27/19

It offers loads of features. It uses the freemium strategy, which is not great for poor students. Handy addition to just check if you have plagiarised, tho

susianaha
2/27/19

this application is very useful, we can easily find out the plagiarism of our essay, it is very recommended to check plagiarism

ferg2
2/26/19

it´s not to good, if you want to proof it go ahead, but in my opinion it is expensve and doesn´t do a great job,

walterm123
2/26/19

Excelente pagina, logro cumplir con mi objetivo, y lo mejor de todo es que es gratis, la recomiendo!!!

samant1

I recommend it for its ease of use and its results
It helps me a lot. I'll introduce it to my friends. Hope it more upgraded

claudias119
2/26/19

casi perfecto,debes pagar para ver donde está el plagio

mim9
2/26/19

An almost perfect tool, I liked the ease of use and the result well explained, I really will repeat with this tool.
I recommend it for its ease of use and its results

sunshinel5
2/26/19

This is an useful checker. It helps me a lot. I'll introduce it to my friends. Hope it more upgraded for users.

ciccior
2/25/19

Costa ma fa il suo dovere! che dire si, fa questo e per scroccare crediti gratis sei costretto a scrivere recensioni come questa! Bello

thibaudf5
2/25/19

it's a very useful site without any problems, and it's really cool and really good. I´m very satisfied, it´s also cheap. Easy way to check your essay.

batair
2/25/19

Visai nieko programa. Yra labai patogi ir išmani. Greitai gavau ištaisytą darbą ir nemokamo varianto pakako, kad galėčiau ištaisyti klaidas. Taigi, šita programėlė tinka visiems kas nori greitai ir patogiai pasitikrinti darbą.

tomast23
2/25/19

I´m very satisfied, it´s also cheap. Easy way to check your essay. I won´t have problem thanks to this site.

atikb
2/25/19

im very need the dollar for check what make me plagiarism. wish me luck. because my graduation target is this april. sorry for my bad grammers. thx

maximilianop
2/24/19

Very useful for IB students that need constant analysis of their work. It is my main website to evaluate my written asigments and make sure I have not left anything wrongly cited.

emiliem13
2/24/19

it's not so cheap, and it does not let see its results in a trial version. i don't really know if it is usefull.

azizanh
2/24/19

great app and wonderful. saya yakin website ini akan menjadi yang terbaik dari yang terbaik. ini merupakan suatu kebanggaan

muy buena aplicacion de verdad estoy muy agradecido

By Mea M.

Los créditos tardan mucho en cargar y actualizarse.

By Kathy L.

i dont know maybe

By Amalia K.

Good

By Sinta D.

Yes...i like it.

By Indrawati m.

this is a very good website and very helpful for me, at least i like this website

By Andre M.

yes, it is a good program. i think it is a lovely interesting and good program

By Rita S.

Questions? Get answers from the Plagramme staff and other customers.

Plagramme?