Review of Matalan

hopkins_d@matalan.co.uk

sharont182
11/12/18

I ordered 6 pasta bowls and when they they arrived 3 were completely shattered
and I'm not sure about the integrity of the other 3 due to the severity of the damage.

I rang customer service and requested a replacement set to be sent out but this was declined as I was told the system didn't allow it. I can't understand why not as they have a shopping online system. The bowl were damaged it wasn't that I had changed my mind and was returning the item.

I was told I had to package them up and post them back.

I was offered a refund on the 3 broken, I ordered a set of 6, 3 is no use as I need the number so I have bowls to allow me to use the dishwasher. If you buy 6 you expect 6

I was offered a good will gesture of a 20% voucher!!!!! Hardly a good will gesture I have to spend more money to get a measly 20% off! I found this an insult and very poor customer service.

If you order something and it's damaged you expect it it to be replaced.

I was told my issue was being passed to head office.. However, I've not not heard from them.

Absolutely appalling customer service at all levels

brianb578
7/16/18

do not order clik and collect and think you will get it 5 working days from tues is next tues sat and sun not working days even when shop is open

paulw215
3/1/17

I bought a three piece suit today and for the third time of buying a suit over the last few years was told sorry but we have run out of suit covers. Would it not be better to have suit covers for the amount of suits you sell.
So again I have got to go and buy one.

robr53
1/10/17

Ordered item (click and collect), informed when despatched, but not told when it was in store. Waited three days for the text to say it was at store

danielai1
12/15/15

It was my first order from Matalan and I was quite disappointed that the product I have ordered was faulty. However, when I contacted their customer service I was really impressed by the way they dealt with my problem. So far it is the best customer service I have received from any of online retailers. That said, I will definitely order from them again. The clothes are affordable and I know if I have a problem they will sort it out.

lauras82
4/7/15

i rang the bulwell branch store today about a click and collect item that i needed & spoke to a girl called tiffany who was lovely & extremely helpful, had great customer service, the same cant be said for the lady that served me the order, the security man shouted her (ange) and i signed 4them & i said to the security man iv got like 12mins till i have to be somewhere in a nice enough way & she said yes hes going to get them now in aslight abrupt way, i didnt like her manner at all, she has not got any customer service skills

junahb1
5/29/14

I have a super cute dress and got so many compliments already. It's very comfortable too, I like the high neck line (hides my cleavage, which is nice to do sometimes while still rocking a cute dress) and the wide arm holes are great, it doesn't cut in to my armpits like many dresses do. I might just buy another one as a back up because I will likely wear this first one out and this is true love!

irenem20
5/25/14

I ordered it a size too small (I always do that YIKES) but hey that's more reason for me to lose more weight. LOL! The jacket itself is very cute. I love it!

litzyb
5/18/14

I had a dress from matalan, beautiful one, exactly as pictured. Length was great. Fabric was great. Can t say enough about it except it did run a bit big for I'm a petite lady. Shop around ladies! ;-)

ghadirg
5/15/14

DISAPPOINTED AND NOT WORTH THE MONEY

sarahn17
10/17/13

Passionately would advise everyone to avoid this company. Go to Primark or H&M instead. Matalan products are inferior the management team is useless and the website looks like it was created by a 3 year old.

Questions? Get answers from the Matalan staff and other customers.

Matalan?