Review of MasterPapers

Tel: 1-888-244-1910
Support@MasterPapers.com

judyr24
2/18/16

With such a quality of the work, I think the writer did a brilliant job

lilyh10
2/16/16

Let me tell you something about this website. It's the worst! First of all, they wouldn't even respond. And when they did, they couldn't understand my requirements. After 3 rewrites, I finally gave up and decided to just submit what they wrote for me. Surprise, surprise! I got a D

maryw159
2/9/16

Thank you for going above and beyond my expectations.

annam142
2/9/16

My thesis had a significant importance and that is why it required some assiduous efforts on the writer's part which they totally failed to provide and made me face its consequences.

patriciar83
2/1/16

fabulous work, thank you for timely and well written product. will use your service again.

sarahw115
1/30/16

The paper they delivered to me was so ill structured and it was immediately rejected by my supervisor. And it was so obvious considering the kind of attitude they had towards my project. I had no option other than submitting it without any changes because they delivered it on the eleventh hour.

katherinel25
1/22/16

amazing work and you communicate well with me to get the perfect work which i was looking for

madeleineh3
1/22/16

I had a difficult physics assignment I couldnt do so I assigned this on to them and as it turned out, their guess was as good as mine. They sent me an inaccurate assignment which made no sense.

toddj14
1/16/16

job well done

sebastianm29
1/16/16

Well, if you are thinking to place any order on MasterPaper then you are going to make a big mistake. They promise to get a perfect document but its 360 degrees opposite of what they promise. The quality is below the mark, the formatting and layout is so hastily done. We don't pay money for naught.

royb50
1/11/16

Exceptionally well written paper

isaacs26
1/8/16

The prices for the services are very unconventional as the quality is nowhere near perfection. They are just emptying our pockets and not providing a quality work.

christinag23
1/4/16

Thanks got a good grade for the essay

ameliaf4
1/1/16

No format, no references, no table of content and a number of excuses! This was my experience with their writer all about. Not to mention the attitude even after committing this much mistakes!

gracem55
12/23/15

I wanted to get my term paper written by some experienced person so I took their services. But the paper they delivered me after specified time period was not up to my hopes. I can tell for sure it was not written by any experienced person.

peterh111
12/16/15

Thank you very much. I really appreciate it.

dominicb28
12/16/15

I am so discouraged by their unmannerly attitude and lack of commitment. People at MasterPapers have no idea of what customization actually means, let alone providing a customized essay.

rogerc55
12/9/15

Thanks for your help to get my assignment passed.

gracee10
12/9/15

Doing an assignment the wrong way is a different thing. You can make it right after say a few changes, but copy pasting all the way? I realized this was what I paid for! I am claiming my payment back from Masterpapers.

alicea23
12/3/15

Excellent job

terryj40
12/3/15

Thnx for the effort
looking forward working with you again
many thnx

charlieg19
12/2/15

I am so pissed off at these lunatics who ruined my academic assignment with their third class writing services. I am not a crazy that I spent my money and time on them.

howardm35
11/30/15

Great Job
Super fast turn around time. Excellent writing skills.

samuela23
11/24/15

Superb! Just what I wanted thanks :)

georget68
11/24/15

Native writers?! What a joke!! It seems like their writers are from some third world country and even there they picked some illiterate buffoon to write my assignment. Honestly how can they call themselves professional writers?

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I've seen plenty even here on sitejabber, but I find these guys more trustworthy and more client oriented , than others.

By Tom P.

I bet it's possible, but would be best to contact their customer support team.

By Katie C.

I guess so, they were very fast on my order, but it's better to ask them on their website.

By Mike J.

Questions? Get answers from the MasterPapers staff and other customers.

2 Photos for MasterPapers