Review of MasterPapers

Tel: 1-888-244-1910
Support@MasterPapers.com

simonab4
9/17/15

I would like to say thank you to MasterPapers for my research paper and all the done efforts! You did wonderful job! I am pleased at what I've got from the writer!

Also would like to say thank you to the team of support representatives. Without your guidance I wouldn't complete my order!

imogeng1
9/16/15

I had only 2 days to complete my essay.. and as I am not good in writing I've decided to turn to online help. Hence, I would like to share with you all my opinion about MasterPapers:
- rush turnaround! They sent me written papers in record time!
- working side-by-side with your writer! You have possibility be in touch with your assistant and monitor!
- free revision afterwards! We are all humans and used to do mistakes....

I recommend MasterPapers for 100%. With their only help your academic life goes smoothly!

freddiem32
9/16/15

My friend suggested me MasterPapers as a solution for my nightmares due to essay writing assignment. And only thing that I can say that service is simply amazing!!!!!! I was aware of high-quality paper per my requirements and pleasant discount ;)

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

molliec2
9/14/15

I ordered Masterpapers for a research paper on business related topic. The research paper was rejected at the first instance because the formatting was way different than the provided guidelines.

ryanm82
9/11/15

It's weird, so much negativity about Masterpapers here! I beg to differ on all of it. So far, I've ordered 3 or 4 different papers at Masterpapers, and they were great EVERY time. I never got less than A' and never had any problems with plagiarism.

ameliap4
9/11/15

The writers from Masterpapers did an amazing job. Since I received an A on my first order, I went back to order another paper and I wasn't let down.

callumt3
9/4/15

The assignment I ordered was not only terrible quality, it made no sense to me or anyone I showed it to. There was no one central idea; it was like someone neurotic wrote it.

Tip for consumers: I cannot recommend it at all.

Response from Masterpapers O., MasterPapers Representative
Callum, we are sorry you feel that way about the paper you ordered at Masterpapers.com. We’ll do our best to resolve this situation. Could you please let us know the number of your order?
shanem44
8/27/15

The paper was outstanding. I didn't expect to get it back in less time than I asked for. Life is so hectic and I get busy at times. MasterPapers is a lifesaver. I will definitely look forward to getting help from them again.

eloiseo
8/20/15

I really regret my decision of making the purchase with masterpapers. They really suck at writing paper. I gave them 3 essays and I received extremely low quality papers in return. They didn't even admit that my paper had mistakes. Their representative kept arguing with me and had hung up on me eventually. Stay away people!!

rooseveltc19
8/19/15

MasterPapers did a good job. I made some edits, but the paper did give me a good foundation on which to build. I will continue using the website. The writer did pay attention carefully what I said, then the writer gave me responses frequently by the message board.

alfredh25
8/11/15

I was assured by their customer representatives that I would get an A+ Paper so I placed the order. But what they delivered was 80% plagiarized. I told them to rewrite it but they kept sending me the same paper over and over.

louiel9
8/4/15

I just hate this site! It's full of fraudsters, cheaters, incompetent and greedy people who know nothing about academic writing. My career was ruined when I ordered my final year paper here. They promised highest quality work and free revisions. First, they failed to send the paper in time then I was shocked by the draft sent to me. It was mostly plagiarized and I had no time to revise it. I got an F!

Tip for consumers: This site ruined my career.

tammyj14
7/22/15

I received the good final grade because of this paper. The essay is really in topic, and satisfied the requirement of instructions. I appreciate MasterPapers for the service provided.

piterb
4/30/15

My English professor is a very difficult grader, but I got an A- for the paper I ordered from this site. This may well be the first A in my class (or in history, lol).

lindac92
4/29/15

It's the best paper I ever received from an essay website. You can tell that the writer knows what he (or she) is doing, I got the best score in class. Thumbs up!

robertop14
4/28/15

My paper was amazing, I could never write anything like that myself. Even with my tricky topic, they came through with a top notch paper, I couldn't be happier!!

kewine
4/27/15

I have ordered papers from other websites before, but this one delivers outstanding service! It was fast, simple, and I could stay in touch with the writer all the time (which is rare). From now on, this is the only website I'm using!

leons70
4/23/15

This service is a heart of spammers who spam sitejabber with the clones of sites, paste there 1-3 positive review to SCAM people for huge amount of money!!!! I am THE VICTIM of these scambags and their clones!!! AND I WON'T LET IS AS IS!

saraa26
4/1/15

I'm from other country and my English is bad. So when I had to weite my first essay I have no idea how to make it and suggest to order masterpaper work. Thay did a great work! and now I know how to write good essay!

amyb43
10/31/14

masterpapers.com wrote my Master Dissertation in Finance to me. I'm totally satisfied with its quality. If you're busy but have to write some paper, advise you to use this writing service.

jonathana13
9/23/14

I am a loyal customer of masterpapers.com and I want to say that I use their service for more than 3 years and I am absolutly satisfied with the quality of the papers I have received. Mostly all the time I have recived my paper in time. Materpapers.com has many discount offers, so you can easily save your money.

paulw73
7/17/14

I ordered my paper here 2 days ago and today I got the ready paper. I do not have any negative remarks to this service, probably will use it again

rickw16
5/10/14

The service is complete S&%T! The paper could have been written by a ten year old. No refund either. Screw you ass_holes

ayushs
1/20/14

Heard all the negative comments on custom writing in general and have to admit there is a sheer gain of truth in those. However, if it has quality hidden in some remote stash, it is to be found at masterpapers. Now put your rose-colored glasses off this service doesn't make homework a duck soup. But I give it four stars out of five. Wanna ask why? Because all the essays I've got so far were decent. A bit of my own touch and they are not too bad at all. Native English writers are a given, btw.

doej
10/28/13

Couldn't make the deadline and was told only 3 days after the deadline that the assignment could not be completed. Very inefficiency and the money back guarantee, that's total bull$#*!.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I bet it's possible, but would be best to contact their customer support team.

By Katie C.

I've used more and less expensive similar services, but these guys are the best from my experience for your buck=quality ratio.

By Katie C.

I guess so, they were very fast on my order, but it's better to ask them on their website.

By Mike J.
Questions? Get answers from the MasterPapers staff and other customers.

2 Photos for MasterPapers