Review of MasterPapers

Tel: 1-888-244-1910
Support@MasterPapers.com

craigt26
11/16/15

Thank you very much for your hard work.

genevievem4
11/16/15

I want to thank for the all team of Masterpapers, you always give me quality results. If I said something wrong during the communication, please forgive me. I will also mail my appreciation to the writer, thank you.

daisyw11
11/14/15

These people are masters of nothing. They couldn't even get a single essay right. I gave them detailed instructions and it seems that the writer refused to follow them or just ignored them right away!

earlr11
11/9/15

You are awesome!!!!! I will be needing help for the next few weeks-I hope you guys are available :)

zoem7
11/9/15

The paper is perfect. Thank you so much!

charlesc97
11/7/15

My paper had so many errors with run on sentences. It just didn't make any sense at all. Too many grammatical errors. The references are listed more than once. I'm not sure if the person who completed the paper even speaks English. I don't know if my paper was further outsourced or what, but It was carrying too many errors.

deniset16
11/6/15

My coursework was well written! It gave me a clear understanding of my topic. Further, unlike other companies I can tell that here, writers were more concerned with answering the question rather than counting words. Finally, I would like to add that my writer CLEARLY knows how to write at the PhD level. Thanks!

mariap85
11/5/15

I had the worst experience with paper master. I order my paper in advanced and I find out just the one day before the due date that they couldn't done my paper. I called them and they were rude to me, but of course they can do the job for the rush price! I will not recommend them not even to my worst enemy. If you are considering to hire them, have a back up plan, you will need it.

jodyb16
10/27/15

Very satisfied. Only made small changes and was able to make several revisions before the due date. The writer has done a good job in completing my paper & following my instructions closely & correctly.

katea16
10/27/15

I curse the day when I ordered MasterPapers's writing services. My whole academic career is on stake. Who would be answerable for this disastrous term paper?

fernandob18
10/21/15

MasterPapers provided a very responsible writer! Followed all the instructions that i said. Did A fantastic job on my assignment and gave it to me with enough time left to review it.

lawrencea11
10/21/15

Made an 89 on my paper! Please keep up the good work. I'd love to have you write my papers again in the future!

shannonc42
10/20/15

Thanks for such substandard writing services! It was my first order with MasterPapers, and definitely a last one too. They promised to deliver on time, but my order was delayed for a whole week.

forrestm22
10/13/15

Wow, I needed project, gave the writer a 24 hour notice and it was done within 8 hours!!!! Wow and Thank You, MasterPapers!!!

baileyg14
Bailey G.
10/12/15

After availing MasterPapers's writing services, I am utterly speechless. I will never hire any writing service again in my life. Everything is so jumbled up and confusing that I am confused.

jakeh39
10/5/15

My teacher gave me a very low grade in my coursework term paper, for which I had hired Masterpaper's writing services. I thought I availed professional and expert services, but it seems quite opposite.

Tip for consumers: Pathetic services

miltonm25
9/30/15

The most appreciated writer since I made the first order, and I am satisfied with the quality of her/his writing. Thank you.

jilk2
9/24/15

It`s good there are such websites like this one. It gives people an opportunity to know the truth. May be some students didnt` have a very good experience, but I can`t say the same about me. I received wonderful support from masterpapers and what` more important I got a professionally wriiten paper.

herbertc11
9/23/15

The research paper I order in general was a success! I really appreciate MasterPapers' assistance and all the efforts they have done to complete assignment. The paper was well-organized and well-thought. I will definitely use masterpapers.com in the near future and also recommend your services to others.

robertm225
9/22/15

The service is simply cool! The quality of the paper they've sent to me was amazing! No errors, paper was plagiarism free and what was really important to me at that time - delivered on time! Thank you MasterPapers for such thorough work!

maek7
9/22/15

To be honest I don't care about others' opinions - I did order and received well-written essay from scratch! I loved the price as money should be spent wisely!

catherinej9
9/22/15

They didn't disappoint me at all!!!!! And I don't have anything offended to say towards the service - if you clarify your expectations, they will deliver exactly what you have ordered!

Guys from support team - you are the most polite and calm people I've ever met. Thank you for everything! Especially for my good mark ;)

tarquiniam
9/21/15

I was really impressed with the service of masterpapers. I sent them draft of my essay's $#*!ty introduction part and got perfectly proofread and, what is the most important thing, plagiarism free document in just few days! Dudes, without any hesitation work side-by-side with THIS service!

michaelb253
9/19/15

Thanks to master papers I got A for my essay and now I am the best student! Uhu...
Yeap, I know I cheated for a bit and to be honest I am not proud of it, but.... we do not speak about me... so, I would like to reject all bad feedbacks and emphasize that provided service was the highest quality!

ryanf30
9/18/15

I have so many classes at school and no time to complete all the assignments at once, but believe me I do my best! It happens that I mess papers up because of the different information in my head. After F marks in a row I decided to turn to editing service online just to polish my writing. And I ended up searching on "master papers". I love the service - my order term paper was absolutely perfect and i got B+ (only because I reached the professor too late).

Thank you, guys! For your support and help!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I've seen plenty even here on sitejabber, but I find these guys more trustworthy and more client oriented , than others.

By Tom P.

I bet it's possible, but would be best to contact their customer support team.

By Katie C.

I guess so, they were very fast on my order, but it's better to ask them on their website.

By Mike J.
Questions? Get answers from the MasterPapers staff and other customers.

2 Photos for MasterPapers