Review of MasterPapers

Tel: 1-888-244-1910
Support@MasterPapers.com

coreyi4
6/8/16

They offer such pitiful services. I had no idea someone could be this much unprofessional with my work as these guys were. Its absurd.

lolay
6/5/16

PaperMaster is a complete waste of time. You are never able to communicate directly with your writer. The staff members are very incompetent. They guaranteed me quality work and a completed capstone. However, three chapters in the process the staff decided to tell me my original writer took a vacation and due to there mishaps they tried to charge me double the price of what I originally requested. Do NOT use this site. They are deceptive crooks....bottom line! I wasted about $1400 for nothing!

ellas37
6/2/16

very nice, fast work, got an excellent writer. thank you.

Response from Masterpapers O., MasterPapers Representative
Thank you so much for leaving such great feedback for us.
We are always happy to hear from our customers but, it is extra special when we receive a five star review.
Kind Regards,

Customer Care Team
1-888-244-1910
support@MasterPapers.com
jamesh303
6/1/16

I asked them to write me a biology research paper and there was plenty of time that I provided them to do it in a good way but they disappointed me totally with their services. The research paper they sent me wasnt good in any aspect. The content was way beside the point and the formatting was miserable. I hope I get my refund.

kevinb166
5/31/16

thank you so much, i will find you again if i have paper to write in the future!!

Response from Masterpapers O., MasterPapers Representative
Hello and thanks very much for your fantastic feedback and 5 star review of Masterpapers.com
Kind Regards,

Customer Care Team
1-888-244-1910
support@MasterPapers.com
laurap96
5/26/16

Great and fast job, very happy with you!!! :)

donnak52
5/25/16

I was expecting one good, professional and up to date presentation from them but what I got was a colorful, unprofessional and loud Presentation which was may be good for a toddler to see but was a complete failure for me.

alicef29
4/28/16

Very quick, helpful and excellent work done. Affordable price, which I think the work worth for much more than its current price.

lynnen1
4/28/16

job well done, very professional

elisel6
4/27/16

If I had a dollar for every time I end up with a cheap wannabe website like this, Id be rich. They just take your money and then dont deliver. Ive tried contacting them multiple times, and I have not heard back from them once.

madelineb9
4/21/16

Have read through my order and agree with many of the points made, this will aid me greatly, thankyou very much for your hard work.

matthewl46
4/20/16

I was running short of time to submit my thesis and they assured me to deliver on time but that didnt happen in the end. They shouldnt have made a commitment if they were unable to fulfill it. They failed me and I dont suggest anyone to try their services.

teresav5
4/8/16

Thank you for a great paper ahead of the deadline.

zarah8
4/6/16

My term paper would have gone better only if I hired a better service. I chose them without any prior knowledge of their credibility and ended up getting a low quality paper.

vernonp12
3/29/16

Perfect to the point !!!

katherines26
3/28/16

Editing takes some time, but it is not some high level of difficult to handle efficiently; it is just that their editors did not have the caliber that is required to bring appropriate changes.

charlenep4
3/22/16

Their writer responds quickly to any questions and does not hesitate to clarify any instructions that may not be clear enough prior to starting on the assignment.

benniej8
3/22/16

Incredible writing service. GREAT communication w me. I thought my last similar preferred website was good....but this just wow!!!!

tomd89
3/21/16

I would say they are the most incompetent lot of people Ive ever faced in my entire life. They cant do anything. At all. My due date is passed. My paper is still not ready. And they arent even responding now.

elsieh20
3/15/16

Excellent work, completed ahead of schedule, graded with Merit. Thank you

madisonc26
3/14/16

DONT TRUST THEM! Theyll just scam you out of your money.

sonjam6
3/4/16

I have been ordering paper from this company since 2010 and I have had many writers. Thanks again for your expertise. You have never failed to satisfy the papers you commit yourself to delivery. Thank you immensely.

zoed5
3/3/16

Ive come across so many sites like this. I thought this one would be better. But nope. Its just like the rest. Its so hard to actually find sites that are good. Ugh!

alicet24
2/25/16

very good quality thanks

baileyh29
2/24/16

Dont hire them if you dont want a bad grade. They have no idea what theyre doing.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I've seen plenty even here on sitejabber, but I find these guys more trustworthy and more client oriented , than others.

By Tom P.

I bet it's possible, but would be best to contact their customer support team.

By Katie C.

I guess so, they were very fast on my order, but it's better to ask them on their website.

By Mike J.

Questions? Get answers from the MasterPapers staff and other customers.

2 Photos for MasterPapers