Essays.uk

Essays.uk has a consumer rating of 4.81 stars from 32 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Essays.uk ranks 929th among Essay Writing sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 96.9%
How would you rate Essays.uk?

“Superb customer service.”

Thaddeus F.
2/28/21

At first, I was worried about the validity of this site but I could happy with my order lastly. Very expert and attentive staff and writers. Top notch.Essays.uk provided superb customer service.

“Great service.”

Saad T.
12/16/20

Essay Uk team were really helpful, they kept me up to date throughout the process every step of the way. Got my work timely and was great quality. Thank you Essay UK will use again

thaddeusf10
February 28th, 2021

raylanj
February 20th, 2021

Awesome writing done in a short time span. I got the grade I wanted and was stress free during the waiting period due to wonderful communication. Thank you Essays.uk.

aaronn97
January 10th, 2021

I'm very thankful for essay.uk as their team helped me to submit assignment on time. It was a huge costly but 12% in tuition worse it. I had large essay and couldn't believe they will complete on time plus I got scared as found some bad reviews about their team but luckily I received my essay it after 4 days, even with Harvard referencing.

saadt5

trentonk9
January 17th, 2021

Essays.uk is extremely caring, as well as ensures she assist you will all your issues. It helped a lot since I struggle with writing.

walter1
January 11th, 2021

Amazing Service from Essay.UK I did not remember about a college deadline and came to Essay.Uk at the last minute for help. One of the Specialist writers created a paper in three hours - thank you.

lindaa1145
January 4th, 2021

I was really surprised with my paper. The writer did care of all the requirements I wanted to see in the essay paper. I was overwhelmed because it was submitted before time. I even checked it with anti-plagiarism system, there have no plagiarism detected. I really hope to work with the same writer once again in the future.

amerie
January 8th, 2021

Outstanding site which provides writing essays.uk! Excellent site which Offer essays.uk everyone needs despite of your budget. I would recommend people to check this out. Splendid job guys.

malakaid1
December 21st, 2020

Essays was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. She answered all of my issues and responded in a timely manner.

reeceh31
February 15th, 2021

I have had no problems with them over the past few months, and I am almost an every week customer. Will definitely use Essays.uk again!

jeffreyk461
December 25th, 2020

It goes without saying. This is the most legitimate writing company that I have encountered & I will definitely be working with you for the remainder of my engineering class. Thank you so much team.

fletcherf13
February 21st, 2021

Outstanding response time, friendly as well as helpful team members, especially Essays.uk! I'm looking forward to trying to find a writer to help us reach our goals! THX!

clayh78
December 24th, 2020

This company is fabulous. I gave them six days to work on my task and they completed it in two! All requirements were met and I am sure that I will score good grades.

bidqnb
December 16th, 2020

Outstanding service not sure how I survived a semester before I discovered this. Excellent support and writers!

andyy34
December 16th, 2020

I use essays.uk for all of my paper reviews and editing, they are extremely professional and timely with any requests that you make. I recommend essays.uk to anyone who is a active working person and a student at the same time

brooksksl
December 25th, 2020

Nursing Paper writing has never been easy and I am glad that I can always rely on essays.uk professional services whenever the need arises.

cairof1
February 24th, 2021

Essays is an expert in every sense of the word. She is on top of any problem that may arise and always has a positive outcome.

caseh3
February 17th, 2021

I have been a customer for more than a year now and I'm very pleased with the company's service. Keep up the excellent work!

alfonsos40
March 19th, 2021

Some writers are not great enough. They are not chatting simply finished the work. Most of the time, I got the pass, but there is a few you know. Thanks

mekhij3
March 20th, 2021

Essays.uk has been fantastic helping me with my work life balance. Working full time with a family it's difficult to find time for almost everything Essays.uk changed that.

douglass505
January 10th, 2021

I was really amazed with my paper. I desperately needed a scholarship and it seemed impossible with the high competition. The writer that handled my application form was so good at it that I got picked right away! I am forever grateful.

harveyt33
December 17th, 2020

I have used essays.uk for about 5yrs now, the writers are amazing and I have never gotten anything less than A on my paperwork.

jonash50
January 15th, 2021

Essays.uk is wonderful. Assisted me with my issues and work was also done perfectly. Finally got my paper. I got my grade, A. Thanks

ismaelh26
December 19th, 2020

REMARKABLE SERVICE! It's so quick, easy and very helpful. Essays was very helpful and informal on the clean resource.
I am very pleased with my order.

mathiasg15
February 8th, 2021

The team at Essays.uk was very professional as well as quick. The quality was over my expectations and was done within the required time frame. Many thanks Essays.uk!

Questions? Get answers from the Essays.uk staff and other customers.

Essays.uk is one of the most reliable essay and dissertation writing service. Our high quality services have ensured that our clients keep coming back to us for more. Since incorporating, Essays.uk has helped thousands of students across the world to achieve the highest possible academic grade.

Business History

2015 - A small website www.essays.Uk was established with the aim to help students to get help with their academic projects. Essays.Uk group started to build a team of expert academic writers from a range of academic experts.

2015 - We developed several academic writing samples in house to demonstrate the quality of the work our clients can expect from us.

2016 - Essays.Uk was acquired by Research Prospect Ltd, a UK registered academic support service. Research Prospect is one of the largest essay and dissertation writing service in the world.

2017 - Essays.Uk launched its first ordering system build in house by a team of IT developers. The order form enabled our customers to check our prices and place an order online.

2018 - We introduced several new services includes personal statement writing, video editing, poster designing, reflective essay writing, and more.

2019 - A big milestone – Essays.Uk served its 2000th customer – thank you, everyone, for their trust in our team and services.

2020 - Convenience – Now accepting payments from PayPal. This was particularly useful for our clients who didn’t have a card to pay with.

robertb4113
Robert B.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Essays.uk?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.8
Have a question about Essays.uk?