Review of Mashable

Tel: 1-877-266-6263
support@mashable.com

luciaf27
6/4/19

Ordered a pair of Sinji Tracker Devices as a gift. The expected delivery date passed and I contacted Mashable for help. They tried unsuccessfully for three days to contact the vendor. I asked for a refund and have not heard back from Mashable! What a RIP off.

rez2
5/25/19

Never received the product. Sent several emails and only response I got was "we will check into it." DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY

chalida
5/15/19

Just Awe full!

And they Bribed Google Senior Officials so they appear very high in searches, only Google Senior Officials, and the FBI? Probably Sitting in Coloardo River while people phones are ruined with trojan horses of Mashable.

ahmada96
Ahmad A.
3/28/19

You have been warned, do not visit this website, you will get infected with crypto and ransomware - the russian intelligence uses this website as their source of operations.

This is Fake News website.

johna1247
3/16/19

They misrepresented a product and would not issue a refund! A horrible company! Do not buy from this company.

jayt131
1/24/19

We ordered 6 items from this site. We only received 2. Probably dumb luck on our part. This company claims to have good customer service but simply does not follow through. Our USPS mail was on hold for a week and Mashable Shop said that one of our items was delivered during that time frame. How odd it is that something can be delivered when it is on hold! Hopefully other customers read the reviews before purchasing. They have our money and will not give a refund or resend our lost or not delivered items.

Don't use this site.

annes295
1/19/19

I bought knives for x-mas presents, still haven't received the product and when I email they tell me that the payment is pending when it was charged to my credit card a month ago...Emailing back and forth, I keep getting different reasons why I am not getting my items. They will not give me a refund so I had to escalate this with my credit card company. Why is this so hard to figure out on their end? Or is it a scam?

sm362
1/15/19

While we realize Mashable sells some products that they get a good deal on or maybe a closeout, ours was not . In fact we could have gotten our product on a few different websites but did not. Our product, an Antop Antenna, did not work for us in our area. They wanted to send us another one. Another one won't help, as it does not work in our area as I stated in the email. Oh, I forget to tell you, they have no number to call, as they hide behind email for communication purposes. If in fact there is a number we could not find it. Now we are stuck with a product we can't use.

karenz72
1/3/19

I ordered 2 items on Dec 8 as gifts. One I got. The other just shipped on Jan 2.....no emails no nothing.....just a bill.

However the Saberlight Plasma Lighter was a hit! Wish I could like the site as well

devm6
12/7/18

29 days (completely true) after receiving a pair of Axum Earbuds, they stopped pairing with each other. Contacted the company and tried their solutions without effect. Emailed mashables and received a response with smiling emoji that their policy is 30 days, so sorry. and no effort to help.

lisab802
12/7/18

No returns, all sales are final! Defected or not, your fault purchasing crap from this website! DO NOT BUY

kaik16
11/29/18

Do not buy anything from this website. It has a no return policy even if the product doesn't work...this definitely violates consumers' right. I can't believe how poorly it treats its customers.

andyf81
11/26/18

This company is a complete scam!!! I ordered a product 3 weeks ago and it hasn't moved from its country of origin. I inquired with customer service and they just deferred blame to someone else, claiming they are aren't responsible for shipping the products and won't take any responsibility for getting my product. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!! All they will do is take your money and not send you what you ordered.

briano94
11/8/18

Do run away from these scammers!
They will make up reasons why you can not get a refund on your purchase, and they will not respond you. Mashable only wants yoir credit card numbers.

jamesh1124
11/7/18

This company sells products or promotions that do not work, they refuse to provide refunds for selling you nothing, and their customer support is no help. This is complete robbery and no one should ever buy from them. They provide no mention that their products only work on a desktop, and being a mobile user, had no way of using the product. Will never buy from again, and will make sure everyone knows about my horrible experience and what a rip off this company is!

kathleenf110
10/25/18

Mashable completely scammed me with a "Platinum Sonic Toothbrush" that was advertised as though it were a Phillips or another popular Sonic Toothbrush. I can't believe I fell for the scam, but I did. AND there are no refunds or returns!! This is a completely fraudulent shopping site. Take some time and research any product that they advertise. Unfortunately, they won't give you enough information to know exactly what you are buying, so BEWARE.

brookew58
10/8/18

I bought a car dash cam and it never worked. It is complete junk anyway, very poorly made and cheap. Because of this, I didn't even want a replacement but wanted a refund but they've stopped communicating with me. When I first contacted them about the product not working, we had a back and forth for several weeks yet when the time came, they gave me ten days to return it. So they can take almost a month to finally determine they will replace it, but give me TEN days, all of which I was out of town. I missed the window and as I said, they are no longer communicating with me. Avoid this website. They sell junk, don't do refunds, and don't stand by their products.

leslieg100
10/7/18

Not only do the things they advertise either not work, or not come as advertised, but it takes two to three WEEKS for them to answer a customer service query, in which time, OF COURSE the warranty runs out.

They're not rude; they're over the top perky when they tell you that you've just been screwed.

OMG, what a major SCAM!

Wish I could leave 0 stars, because leaving one suggest I have had a 20% positive experience. I have not.

carlyb20
9/10/18

NEVER order anything from this site- it is a scam. They write fake articles on there products that are untrue- very unprofessional site. I purchased 2 $30 Saberlight lighters that both stopped working within 1 month of purchase & this company refused to refund anything. ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!!!

stephenj144
8/29/18

Bought an Excel training from Mashable Shop. Never got the link to the material, even after numerous emails. Looks like a scam to me. I reported them to my bank and got the money back.

amandal221
Amanda L.
6/30/18

Fake Stories, Too Much Incorrect and Biased Information, Senior Management that cannot be reached, Editors that some of them are Fleeing Traitors.
Ah, and they hate women (at least from my experience working there for 2 years).

marcelg17
Marcel G.
6/5/18

Mashable is a Garbage, a Big Truck full of Nasty things, they will do everything to improve their ratings including causing innocents blood to spill, Mashable is Monster and a Disgrace for the Human Kind.

When the CEO of Mashable will realize that blood spilling has price, maybe that will help him, otherwise, he might find himself in unpleasant situation.

So Sadly, Mashable is more Like Garbagle.

jamest461
6/1/18

This site is honestly for idiots, with it stupid reports that either fake or picked up from a garbage can.
other than the fact the website filled with malware.

jeulinl
Jeulin L.
6/1/18

Pardon...

Le Mashable is a CRAP, Le Mashable is a Joke, Le Mashable is a Wannabes Website.

Viva La France!

fatmaa11
Fatma A.
5/20/18

100% of this website is fake, improvised, non-logical, fictional news.

in the name of Mohammed al Rasul Allah...
in the name of Mohameed the Holy Propet
in the name of the war between the Sonah and the Sheia that started because of Mashable Blood Fairy Tails.

Masable CEO is risking is life along side some other VIPS and Reporters who Pissed Mohammed.

Mashable has just announced (December 1st) the finalists for its annual awards, so I went over to have a look. Embarrassing. Out of all the categories, I only even recognized the names of 10 out of 120 of the top picks, not counting the "mobile" section as I don't have a cell phone, and didn't own or use any of them, or have any idea why they were there ... Must-follow Brand : I recognized 2/5 (but follow neither) Most Creative Social Media Campaign: 0/5 Must-Follow Personality: 1/5 (John Cena? Really?) Best Social Media Customer Service: 0/5 Best Social Media Management Tool: 1/5 (but don't use it) Best Social Media Service for Small Business: 0/5 Most Promising New Company: 0/5 Entrepreneur Of The Year: 0/5 Best New Gadget: 2/5 (iPhone, iPad) Best Location-Based Service: 0/5 Best Internet Meme: 0/5 Best Music Discovery Service: 2/5 Best Online Game: 1/5 Best Web Video: 0/5 Best Website User Experience: 0/5 Most Creative Social Good Campaign: 0/5 Most Influential Social Good Champion: 1/5 (John Cena and I still don't know why) Must-Follow Non-Profit: 0/5 Now I'm a person who already spends more time online than anyone I know. Admittedly I don't have a mobile device to use while driving, eating and using the restroom, but other than that, I'm on the web a lot yet I don't have much of a clue who any of these people are or what any of these services do. And I really hope it's not just me. So I'm curious, how many readers recognize these choices and can see why they've been chosen? http://mashable.com/2010/12/01/mashable-awards-announcing-the-full-list-of-finalists/

Questions? Get answers from the Mashable staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Mashable