Review of MascotCosplay

support@mascotcosplay.com

5 reviews with 5 stars

sunnyr16
3/20/19

Such a great attire I got. Very wonderful and amazing. Totally worth for money and price. When I wore it, it feel so comfortable and royal too. Keep up the great work.

malcolmj26
3/18/19

This was a great costume for my husband. Everyone told me they love this costume. If you wanna make people scream for your costume, it's the right one to choose.

kandycek
9/18/18

I was skeptical about using this company after reading reviews. But our hornet mascot came out GREAT!!!! And I doubted them I really did and gave them such a hard time.., and I have to apologize for that.. I had a wonderful experience with this company to say the least. And I heard from them some of the negative reviews are from a competitor company

marya781
6/7/18

Just got my package. it came exactly on time. we are very excited when it got here and super excited how they look. match the picture. will buy again.

sylviac10
7/14/15

we have our 10 years bear mascot changed and after a long time discussion we chose this store and it did not let us down. i asked for custom color and they did not charge me more for that. The mascot came in a box in good conditions. When I took it out of the case and let my husband try, it just fit him well. He can move everywhere in that suit. And it has a not bad vision. The most important thing is the parade soles they have for the feet part which is really helpful.

I received wrong costume. Can't send it back to china. Paypal denied my dispute because I CAN'T send it back (will cost more than the costume). Bank refused my reversal of charges because paypal de IED claim. I'm stuck with a mascot costume o cant use. If anyone needs a lion mascot costume, I have one. It's a great mascot costume...but we aren't the Lions (purchased as a high school mascot).

By Charlotte s.

Placed an order on 9/8 for 6 costumes. Received 1 costume that was OK but never received the other 5 costumes. Tried numerous emails, chats, and phone calls but they won't respond with anything other than "I need time to check it out." TERRIBLE customer experience.

By Nathan S.

Questions? Get answers from the MascotCosplay staff and other customers.

15 Photos for MascotCosplay