Review of MascotCosplay

Tel: +1 209-682-5626
support@mascotcosplay.com

sunnyr16
3/20/19

Such a great attire I got. Very wonderful and amazing. Totally worth for money and price. When I wore it, it feel so comfortable and royal too. Keep up the great work.

malcolmj26
3/18/19

This was a great costume for my husband. Everyone told me they love this costume. If you wanna make people scream for your costume, it's the right one to choose.

jodiep23
12/10/18

This is the worst company to deal with. They say they are in California but they do not answer their phone. I ordered 3 mascots and they sent me garbage mascots that have glue all over them. They will not discuss anything, some Alice replies with the same message. They make you order through Pay Pal because Pay Pal takes their side and does not keep their guarantee. Its horrible, Do not order from here! Screen shot is what I ordered.

shaunag13
11/26/18

FAKE FAKE FAKE READ EVERY REVIEW DO NOT BUY HORRIBLE NO CONTACT INFO EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT MORE INFO DO NOT BUY

mikeh725
10/15/18

I ordered a panther mascot costume. It took 31 days to get the costume. They sent the wrong mascot costume. We started about 10 different chats with the company. They respond with "I need some time to check on that" and that is the last thing you will receive. The phone number listed at the top of their website goes to an answering service with a European voice. Absolutely no response from the company. After reading other responses, I'm thankful that we actually received something for our money. Which is the only reason I scored them as high as "1"

charlottes106
10/3/18

Took over a month to receive package. Comes from China, even though they say usa. Ordered one thing and got a lion mascot instead. We aren't the lions. Paypal no help because I can't ship it to China...too costly...and it's at my expense. Charge reversal denied because paypal denied me. I'm stuck with a lion costume I can't use. Beware. Don't buy from this company. Of anyone received the Orbit costume.amd wants a lion, we can switch.

kandycek
9/18/18

I was skeptical about using this company after reading reviews. But our hornet mascot came out GREAT!!!! And I doubted them I really did and gave them such a hard time.., and I have to apologize for that.. I had a wonderful experience with this company to say the least. And I heard from them some of the negative reviews are from a competitor company

edithb46
6/12/18

Ordered from Mascotcosplay with Alice. Never received confirmation email. Chatted with Alice who sent a confirmation email with a fake confirmation number. Called PayPal who in turn said they would call me back in 1-3 hours. Called my bank and cancelled the transaction. When PayPal returned my call they said I would have to give the seller a chance to complete the order and if I wasnt satisfied then I could dispute it. I explained to the lady it was a scam company that PayPal had been allowing costumers to get scammed she said they would have to investigate. PayPal is as responsible for the scam as Mascotcosplay. I cancelled my PayPal account with my bank right along with the payment. Never ordering through PayPal again!

marya781
6/7/18

Just got my package. it came exactly on time. we are very excited when it got here and super excited how they look. match the picture. will buy again.

bridgetm46
5/30/18

I bought a university of Miami Ibis costume and it looked nothing like a costume on the website. The costume came from China or Japan. It was completely wrong and when I asked them about it, you can never talk to a live person you have to email this Alice person. They told me that they can only guarantee a costume to be 90 to 95% accurate. That is not on their website! That is a bogus answer! This company is a scam they will take your money other people on this site and others have said that they have either not gotten their costume at all or it was completely wrong as well and they will not provide a refund or an exchange. They have no address on their website and no reviews directly on their website you can only email them or call them when you call it always goes to a Google number voicemail box. Fake, scam, liars, i am pissed.

yaninay
5/27/18

Fictitious company, the goods are not delivered, they provide false tracking numbers, I attracted a PayPal for a refund. This is a very unpleasant experience for me, I planned to purchase several suits. It's terrible!

rebeccaa100
5/14/18

This is a company that is stealing copyrighted characters from other companies and trying to pass them off as their own. You will not get what is shown in the pictures. They are terrible!!!

jessicag189
11/29/17

This company is HORRIFIC! Ordered a costume and when it arrived it was NOTHING like the picture on the website. Emailed them and they offered to send a new one at no extra charge- I thought "great!" When the new costume arrived it was even worse than the first! Terrible quality- sticky glue all over and the eyes on the head are different from each other. The measurements are off so that when you put the head on you cannot see anything. Once again emailed "Alice" whom I believe is a robot- and have not heard back. I have been emailing for 8 weeks about getting a refund for the costume. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I would recommend paying more on a reputable company and on better quality and better service.

nancyh187
10/25/17

thought I had checked the mascot costume website out, but hadn't seen these reviews until too late.
did anyone try to go to paypal about them?
hard earned money thrown away.

nicka78
10/13/17

They steal reputable companies photos and say they make them. You will not get what is in the picture!

briang130
9/8/17

Horrible. Same experience as some of these other people. Never received. No customer service. Learned my lesson. Thieves.

tanyas54
8/23/17

Purchased a mascot for our company fair and paid extra for expedited shipment. The costume NEVER arrived. Contacted numerous times to determine where the goods were up to and never received a response. Tried again on live chat and despite chatting with Alice, who said they needed some time to review the update they disconnected the chat straight away. Beware of their promises and of good reviews for this website. It is obviously fraudulent.

mindyg4
4/24/17

ordered a knight costume, received a message my order shipped and provided a tracking number. The tracking number is invalid. Written several messages and received the same response, "your item will arrive in a few days." Once I did get a response back, "we are checking with the post office." They have yet to get back with me about what they found out and now have completely stopped responding to any emails. The automated customer service rep "alice" is the only way you can communicate with them or via email and they pick and choose what they want to respond to.

Horrible company!

jacintaw
11/7/16

They promised I'd receive my mascot by the date I needed it by, yet they hadn't even shipped it. They procecessed my order twice and charged me twice. Very disappointed, NEVER buy from this scamming site.

colinp23
11/7/16

Dishonest seller. Scammer. Stay away.

What a disaster

nathans62
10/26/16

Placed an order on 9/8 for 6 Halloween costumes. The site representative promised I would receive them in time. I received 1 costume that was OK but never received the other 5 costumes. I sent emails, waited hours on chats, called, and used their contact form. Received a few responses early on saying that they would be shipping the other costumes in a week, but then all communication stopped. Absolutely no responses at all. Needless to say, we're scrambling to find other Halloween costumes now and calling Paypal to open a dispute. Such a let down. I will NEVER order from this website again and will discourage others from doing so.

Tip for consumers: Stay away... stay FAR away.

sylviac10
7/14/15

we have our 10 years bear mascot changed and after a long time discussion we chose this store and it did not let us down. i asked for custom color and they did not charge me more for that. The mascot came in a box in good conditions. When I took it out of the case and let my husband try, it just fit him well. He can move everywhere in that suit. And it has a not bad vision. The most important thing is the parade soles they have for the feet part which is really helpful.

I received wrong costume. Can't send it back to china. Paypal denied my dispute because I CAN'T send it back (will cost more than the costume). Bank refused my reversal of charges because paypal de IED claim. I'm stuck with a mascot costume o cant use. If anyone needs a lion mascot costume, I have one. It's a great mascot costume...but we aren't the Lions (purchased as a high school mascot).

By Charlotte s.

Placed an order on 9/8 for 6 costumes. Received 1 costume that was OK but never received the other 5 costumes. Tried numerous emails, chats, and phone calls but they won't respond with anything other than "I need time to check it out." TERRIBLE customer experience.

By Nathan S.

Questions? Get answers from the MascotCosplay staff and other customers.

15 Photos for MascotCosplay