Review of MakeMeChic

Tel: 1485151648642
service@makemechic.com

molliek2
10/5/18

I order all my shoes here. I like its delivery and price. But ones the size wasn't suitable. This problem was solved fast

waynel59
12/5/17

When Ordering I clicked on a chicket for expidited shipping. the next screen defaulted to standard shipping. I realized minutes after placing the order that it was not going to arrive on time for my event. I followed the websites instructions for canceling order and they responded promptly and canceled my order. The next business day they issued a refund. It took a few days for my bank to return the money to my account but that was communicated in the refund email

Tip for consumers: Realize it may take time to get your products

traceyx
10/17/17

This was my first time ordering on this site and I had a defective item. I ordered a pair of boots which I really liked until I tried it on. One side was a lot tighter than the other side. Both were the same size and it was very uncomfortable to feel the difference. I wanted to return it, and they are going to charge me for a return shipping label. I wasn't happy about it because the boots were defective otherwise I would have kept them. FYI, I bought the same brand on Amazon and there was a huge difference between the two. I highly don't recommend buying from MAKEMECHIC.

kellyl136
10/7/17

This company SCAMMED me today. I waited 4 weeks to get my order, then it showed up a mess.
There is NO address or phone number. BEWARE!

lizzym6
9/8/17

Ok like first of all I had no idea that they are shipping from freakin China!! They gave no clue at all about that I thought it was a totally American site it took so long to ship. The dress I ordered was obviously cotton and polyester was spelled wrong on the tag in the dress like really lol! I bet it was spelled wrong because it was not polyester! You guys can take a chance with your money if you want I don't have it like that though forget that!

rr106
9/7/17

Ordered a few items- just couldn't help myself-- ordered large dress but it would have fit a starving preteen. Shirt that I ordered sleeves were cur and unfinished. Be careful

jordand30
8/14/17

I have ordered from this company a handful of times, and every time I receive immediate confirmation and updates on my order and tracking. Even around holidays I've never waited more than a week and a half for my order to arrive. Honestly, I think ordering online for an event that is coming up very quickly is a bad idea even for good companies. Anything can happen in regards to getting it shipped out and the actual delivery process, and you have to allow for things like bad weather, restocking, Holidays, etc. All of my orders have shipped together, and look the way they do on the website. I received one order I was not happy with, but it was my own fault. I did not read the details on the item I ordered before ordering it. Other than that I love this company, and there are always discounts to be used!!! I will be ordering again!!!!

abbiel7
8/13/17

I saw some of the other reviews after I had ordered and was worried. I ordered a body suit and two dresses. They all fit perfectly, and looked exactly as described and matched the pictures. Items came within only a week of ordering as well. I was happy with myh experience and would order again.

stelah1
8/7/17

I orderd 200$ product from this site, one of the is demaged, and a couple dont fit, I submitted a ticket have to wait two days for a weak and cold response ( sorry swimming suit can't be returned) disregarded that it was demaged on the arrival and not even assisting for the dress that it was to tite and I need to return! Don't by from this site, if it doesn't fit u or is demaged u will never get your money back!

elizabethb114
8/3/17

I'm glad I found these reviews I won't be purchasing from here. The faux fur coat looked to good to be true. The website says 20% off for everyone and the coupon says its expired right when you put it in. False advertisement. I emailed them and explain with pictures and no response. Scam and rude. Won't be buying ever.

tarar4
8/2/17

They say their located in the Los Angeles, but they're actually located in China and they used fake billing address in UK. Chinese scammers. They cancelled my order but didnt give me a refund. Instead they gave me store credit which I have to "withdraw" in order for them to "process my refund" which they claim would take an additional 20 days. Don't bother . Save yourself the headache and process of initiating a chargback.

melissag68
7/26/17

This is the first time I have ordered from them and I have no complaints..I got a super cute pair of boots that fit perfect and didnt look cheap. I am planning on ordering from them again in the near future. Hope my next order is as good as the first one and also the delivery was faster than I expected.

makaylat3
7/20/17

THIS WEBSITE IS $#*!ING HORRIBLE , I ORDERED MY $#*! A LONG TIME AGO AND IT STILL HAVENT CAME IN AND THAN YOU CANT EVEN EMAIL THEM

tiffaneyj
7/9/17

I got two dresses today. Shipping was very quick & both dresses fit exactly as pictured!!! Very trendy threads at ridiculously affordable prices! Def a customer for life

karlac7
7/1/17

First, everything fits small! I've ordered a couple of times. My last order, were two items that were too small and just didn't look right. I tried returning and it is the longest process. You have to file a ticket and keep logging in to your account to see if there's a reply. I never did receive a full refund. It's a racket!!! Don't order, unless you're 100% sure about what it is you're getting!

jennyw64
6/22/17

I fell in love with some pieces on their site and got heart broken when I received the items. It is like day and night. Will not order ever again. I have told my friends and family about my unpleasant experience. Return is so difficult so I just gave up..

haleyb15
6/22/17

I did get my items and get my money back from my return, but you have to file a customer service ticket to return, then you have to go in to their system to request the money to go back to your credit card instead of just back as store credit. Clothes were not very good quality.

debg38
6/21/17

Ordered a maxi wrap dress by going off measurements on their site, I'm 120 lbs, 5'6 and wear a 2 in everything, ordered a medium and can't even wrap it, or course they don't refund shipping and I have to pay shipping yet again to return so out 11.00 and dress costs 25.00... not worth it, would not order again, waisted my money

danezhac
Danezha C.
6/7/17

I always order from them , the longest I received a item was 2 weeks because I ordered multiple items , when the items can my purse was broke but useable and they sent me a free dress of my choice .. I love it , never had a problem with them , anything I've ordered was too my liking except the purse but things like that doesn't get to me I know things happen .

terryd51
6/4/17

No packing slips . No receipts . Poor quality . Items missing sleeves don't order from them . Waste of time and money

marcosg19
5/27/17

II've ordered a product from them about two weeks ago and I still haven't gotten it delivered. What is going on? I should had gotten it already and not be waiting for it this long. I've emailed them and they don't even reply. What kind of service is this?

tyrishab
5/25/17

I wish I paid attention to where they were shipping the items from. I ordered dresses and the fabric is cheap and terrible. They have no tags and the clothes fit me funny. Do not order from them you will be disappointed.

mele48
5/23/17

I feel so stupid for not looking up reviews on this site initially. I saw an ad on Pinterest for a shirt I was in love with, and foolishly clicked and purchased right away. I ordered a size medium after reviewing their size chart. Upon receiving it in the mail, the shirt was WAY too small. I could barely move my arms in it. The quality was also super poor. Then, I noticed the shirt didn't even have any tags attached to it. THEN, I noticed there wasn't even a printed receipt in the bag. I've never ordered anything online and received something like this. It was literally just the shirt I ordered stuffed into a bag. I submitted a ticket regarding returning the shirt, per the instructions on their website. The rep that went back and forth with me had really poor broken English. He wasn't even reading what I was asking. I asked for the address I should return this to, and he came back and said that they will not pay for my shipping. (I never asked them to...face palm). I decided to open a LiveChat on their website, and spoke with Heather. I was getting really short responses from her, just super unprofessional. I was already suspicious to begin with, but then I started reading these reviews while mid-conversation with Heather. So I asked her how she will ensure that I actually get my money back upon returning this shirt. Her response (image proof attached) said "I mean they should refund you". WHAT IS THIS? WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? Save yourself the hassle and AVOID this site at all costs.

Tip for consumers: Just don't order from this site. They're a scam.

estelles7
5/17/17

I bought these dress like 2 weeks ago one of them have the biggest gray stain on them n they are to big.. I want to exchange them but they are giving me the run around.. I just want my money back...

bansg
5/9/17

It's been 5 months I haven't got my money back, I ordered few pieces on December 2016 and the sizes of the shoes which came were too loose on me and my friend so we returned it and we ask for our money back they said it will take 15 days once they get the product back.. I was fine with that but then it was almost 2 months and I started emailing them daily and they told 15 days all the time even now they are saying they send me the money but I haven't got in my credit card and now they are saying to have dispute and all BS. M done buying from this website ever, ridiculous service ever.. though the person whose responding is kind but doesn't matter haven't got the money yet.

My items definitely exceeded my expectations. They fit me perfectly! Quality was outstanding

By Tiffaney J.

Please tell us your order number or email address to check your order status, you'd better contact us via reviews@makemechic.com, we would surely help you to make things right for you.

By Anna S., MakeMeChic Representative

We are sincerely sorry to tell you that we only ship to US, please feel free to contact reviews@makemechic.com, we would surely help you to make things right for you.

By Anna S., MakeMeChic Representative

Questions? Get answers from the MakeMeChic staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MakeMeChic