Review of MakeMeChic

service@makemechic.com

cutesyjr
Cutesyj R.
12/29/18

There was an error on the site when signed into my account to check the status of my order. The site kept saying "Processing" for my orders even after my order shipped and the website did not allow me to confirm my order. I will order again, but want that glitch on the website fixed.

lucyk30
LUCY K.
12/15/18

THE SEQUIN TOP IS LOVELY AS HAVE ALL MY OTHER PURCHASES FROM MAKE ME CHIC BEEN....

THE TWO WEEK DELIVERY TIME I THOUGHT WAS SOMEWHAT EXCESSIVE.....

dnaantaanbuut
dnaantaanbuu T.
12/12/18

fast delivery , trusted company .I have shop with MakeMechic.com for about 4 years I LOVE MAKE ME CHIC

bootkar
bootka R.
12/11/18

I think there is a great selection of style, but the proof is in the product. I hope the clothes are constructed and detailed well

kaylinrussor
kaylinrusso R.
12/9/18

really love the site and clothes but had trouble choosing sizes, had to wait a few minutes on the page every time I wanted to choose a size or a different color without quick shop option.

kayu2
Kay U.
12/8/18

I love this site and tell my friends about you all the time. The clothes are amazing. The price are right. And, my stuff gets to me all at once and when it says its going to.

ksyrahsyrahp
KSYRAHSYRAH P.
11/27/18

Sometimes shipping info is not the greatest- and it takes awhile to arrive. But I trust you get me my items.

lyskavanter
Lyskavante R.
11/23/18

I find makemechic so convenient, trendy and affordable for what it's worth! I've been shopping for dresses and blouses here for over two years now. I barely go to the mall for those.

desispenceri
desispencer I.
11/18/18

I love shopping here and like the improvements made to the purchasing process over the years, like better return process.

natashajeterg
natashajeter G.
11/11/18

I liked it but was sad that I could not find an XL in the original jumpsuit I wanted, so I had to move up to 0XL which will still be a bit big for me. But it was cheap so I can manage.

chynnaab
chynnaa B.
11/10/18

Although I love the clothing on this site, I would like to have quicker shipping. This dress is for an event next week (11/17/18).. Hopefully I will have it by Wednesday to have any necessary tailoring completed by Friday 11/16/18)

teddiea
Teddie A.
10/10/18

I enjoy looking at the products that available and enjoy the pricing. However, once the article arrives I was disappointed with the quality.

molliek2
10/5/18

I order all my shoes here. I like its delivery and price. But ones the size wasn't suitable. This problem was solved fast

erikapoerinkk
erikapoerink K.
10/4/18

Pretty thick so it's good material but hotter than I expected the material to be and it's just takes time takingnit off due to the sequins. Overall the fit is perfect

nparkersonp
nparkerson P.
10/1/18

We will be returning the dress - material was not the quality expected. shopping experience was fine though

deea55
Dee A.
9/20/18

I clicked on my selection, but I wasn't able to add the product.. I soon found that I can add it on the general page using "quick add". Don't know if its the website messing up, but I found another to get all my items. Also, an issue on the phone! Page won't load quickly at all. takes at least one minute. Thanks !

kataramahdic
KATARAMAHDI C.
9/20/18

I love that Make Me Chic is offering more affordable options. I also like that the shipping is inexpensive.

danitascottn
danitascott N.
9/14/18

They have good looks for a good price and honor their discount codes unlike other sites. They have a good selection. The best stuff should be offered in a Large as well though and not just medium and small.

dragonflyb
dragonfly B.
9/9/18

Why my card was declined is ridiculous. There’s no issues with the card and there was no reason for the problem given.
Also, this website is ridiculous to navigate on a smartphone.
I’m also hoping that the dresses arrive on time for my daughters hoco dance on Friday night

desispencerm
desispencer M.
9/8/18

Love this place! I do all my shopping for work and going out here. Love the cheap pricing and the mostly good quality!

djhoffq
djhoff Q.
8/31/18

Fabulous doing business with you. The only thing is your clothes run a little small so I always order up one size and it's a perfect fit.

smgarciaw
smgarcia W.
8/27/18

I am looking forward to receiving this dress and I hope it arrives before my birthday next week. I had been looking everywhere for this dress!!

audreybk
audreyb K.
8/25/18

I am trying to look at my order tracking and your website keeps giving me an "error" message. Very frustration

kristentandyf
kristentandy F.
8/19/18

This website is slow and not user friendly. I used 2 different browsers and it was terrible on both. Gets stuck when you try to select a size and place items. too much of hassle.

forsheev
forshee V.
8/12/18

Love this site the only problem is shipping is slow at time but, overall love the clothes unique styles.

My items definitely exceeded my expectations. They fit me perfectly! Quality was outstanding

By Tiffaney J.

Please tell us your order number or email address to check your order status, you'd better contact us via reviews@makemechic.com, we would surely help you to make things right for you.

By Anna S., MakeMeChic Representative

We are sincerely sorry to tell you that we only ship to US, please feel free to contact reviews@makemechic.com, we would surely help you to make things right for you.

By Anna S., MakeMeChic Representative

Questions? Get answers from the MakeMeChic staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MakeMeChic