Losangeles.craigslist.org reviews

San Francisco, California 94122, United States
Tel: 2021222324252

carlose27
11/28/17

I have advertised a room for rent and furniture for sale. The results were mixed with good and bad experiences. Stay away from the personal ads; they're all fake. All the cars for sale are fraudulent in some way. Be careful. I recommend eBay for purchasing and selling.

johnm126
10/16/12

I have been a property manager of residential multifamily properties for over twenty years. In an effort to rent units by posting ads in newspapers, rental agencies, etc. was always lot of work. I must say that whatever else Craigslist is good for, and I'm sure there are many things, renting apartments has been made as easy as possible. The younger generation and even older folks now, are perusing Craigslist's for availability of housing.
For the last five or six years, I have used Craigslist exclusively for posting rentals in my area. Often I would start getting calls within a few minutes of the posts. It is amazing when compared to the old methods.
Placing images of the properties or updating information is about as simple as it gets. On first glance you might not think of it as an intuitive platform because they cover so many categories and interests, but once you figure out where your search or sale belongs it is an easy process. I would always keep an account with them because when I wanted to place a new rental, I wouldn't have to reinvent the wheel, I could just change pertinent data and bingo, the new add is up and running around the country.
Now I understand that Craigslist has a huge category of listings and this is just one item and there are plenty of scams and frauds on there, but this danger is everywhere out there, so you can never give out personal information before you see the property and meet the agent.. In fact I did come across one scam where one of our vacancies was listed by some fictitious company for a ridiculously low price and they had a credit check site set up to save you time. Of course the credit check site was the scam and they got a few social security numbers out of it, so common sense is important dealing with online business.

Questions? Get answers from the Losangeles.craigslist.org staff and other customers.

Losangeles.craigslist.org?