Lookbook Store

Lookbook Store has a consumer rating of 3.47 stars from 58 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Lookbook Store most frequently mention customer service. Lookbook Store ranks 147th among Women's Clothing sites.

• A great one place shop for super cute clothing and accessories

• I've called customer service three times, left messages, and emailed, and I haven't gotten any reply yet.
How would you rate Lookbook Store?

“I’m a mom and I have a teenage girl who also loves...”

Merces L.
1/22/15

I’m a mom and I have a teenage girl who also loves clothes. I’m really glad that your store offers clothes suitable for my daughter’s age. She’s 15 now and I love the thought that we can still have quality time together even if we’re just shopping online. We’re actually obsessed of your clothes especially the sweaters. We’ll order more soon for her cousins. Thank you!

“Emailed the company as the tracking link has not been updated”

eli c.
7/28/20

Update 1Aug2020, I do not recommend ordering from this website/company although I did receive my package today. This is my original review from 28Jul2020: Emailed the company as the tracking link has not been updated since 10Jul2020(as of 28Jul2020). I used their e-mail address link to e-mail them and it bounced back to me. I also tried to chat with them online but that isn't working. Last attempt was to call them(called the US # on web site 844 338 *******@10:15 am EST time), the auto message stated"No support agents are available to take your call...") if it is an US number it should have agents available at this time. Wonder if this company is a fraud?

customer service (12) clothing (10)
mercesl
January 22nd, 2015
laurak51
February 4th, 2015
I’m kinda disappointed when I received my order few days ago. The crossover drape tank top is really pretty, but it took forever to get to me.It would be nice if you could ship items faster.
elic194
July 28th, 2020
Wonder if this company is a fraud?
saisham
March 15th, 2016
I purchased 3 articles of clothing from the LookBook Store... 2 dresses and 1 coat. I would advise everyone against buying the Camel Draped Open-Front Long Coat. The coat I received was very different than the one that is pictured. The colour, fit, and quality are all different and very poor. The 2 dresses I purchased however are both great and they arrived looking exactly like the pictures. I was happy with the delivery time as well considering the company ships from China. I live in Canada and received my package around 8 business days after it shipped out.

The lookbook store has amazing customer service. They have a very reliable online chat system. After I placed my order I had second thoughts about the size I chose for one of my dresses. I contacted the store via the chat system about half an hour later and the representative immediately updated my order to reflect the new size I wanted.

In terms of the coat, I decided to return it because I could not see any way to make it look nice. It is very pricey to send a package from Canada to China and I was very unhappy that I had to pay for return shipping for a product that was misrepresented and completely different from the advertised pictures. I felt it was only fair that the lookbook store should pay for half of my return shipping and they agreed to do so. However, since the coat was so misrepresented I really did expect my entire return shipping cost to be covered without me having to ask.

I will most likely purchase from the lookbook store in the future but I will probably limit my purchases to dresses and jewelry. I am kind of worried that my items will not be the same as those pictured but I am willing to give them another chance.
melissam37
May 26th, 2015
I am so excited that a friend recently told me about Lookbook Store. They have absolutely beautiful clothing. I was a little suspect to order since it's hard to know how things are going to fit and if things will be a decent quality or not. But everything was so cute and well priced that I couldn't resist making a pretty decent sized order. The shipment arrived surprisingly fast and I'm in love with the items. They fit me great and the quality was surprising. I'm already wanting to place another order :)
emmaj19
December 4th, 2014
I had no idea that Lookbook Store has great clothing selections until I went to their site. I used to see them on instagram. When I checked their site, I'm surprised that their prices are just right. Just like Forever 21. Anyway, I went ahead and bought a blazer from them. They say it'll take 15 to 20 days for it to reach me. Hopefully, it'll arrive in time for Christmas. It's just sad that it takes that long.
jessicar44
June 23rd, 2015
Lookbook Store has really great sales! I’m on a budget, but you can find adorable clothes in their Under $10 section. I bought a pair of Black Floral Crochet Shorts and just got them in a couple days ago and they’re absolutely adorable! I almost bought a pair that was really similar in the store, but they cost twice as much and didn’t look as good as these. I wore them out yesterday and got tons of compliments on them – everybody wanted to know where I got them. I’ll definitely be visiting their sale section again when I have a few extra bucks to spare!
ameliad
November 17th, 2014
Waiting for 15-20 days for the shipment of your products is just a small price to pay for your affordable products! I can't stop browsing your store and checking out new products. I even can't stop talking about Lookbook store that even my fashionable friends are already complaining!
conniek13
January 8th, 2015
If you're planning to update your wardrobe, be it for a season update of wardrobe or you just would like to have a new fashion item then you should check lookbookstore's items! They've got like 5 new items everyday! Not to mention that all of the clothes I added to my wishlist are on SALE right now! I'm getting excited about this like really REALLY excited.
sophiea10
March 11th, 2016
I ordered from Lookbook store over a week ago, and as of today my tracking order says my dress hasn't even been shipped yet. I've called customer service three times, left messages, and emailed, and I haven't gotten any reply yet.
My tracking number is LS630529552CN.

Extremely frustrated. Unless this is resolved and somehow fixed I will not order again.
Anco W. – Lookbook Store Rep
Hi Sophie,

We are sorry to hear about the problem with the delivery of your order. I can see you've been in touch and we've advised further on what has happened here - if you've not received our messages, please get in touch via our Live-chat at www.lookbookstore.co so we can help resolve this immediately.

Kind Regards,
myriams
December 21st, 2014
I want to see more accessories and some scarves on your website and your clothes are fashionable and awesome too!
camillac
January 18th, 2015
I had a hard time deciding which items I should order since all of them are just so nice! This is probably the only thing I didn't like about your store. But service was great and product quality is top notch!
tanithi
January 18th, 2015
Definitely made in some sweat shop. I ordered a striped origami dress and it was made in the kind of fabric you would go swimming in. It was way too big and didn't even have a tag on it anywhere. Literally a waste of money. Please take my advice and don't buy there. I read the reviews and mostly saw good ones which is why I thought it was ok, but it's such bs. I'm not sure how much I can stress how serious I am.
annief15
May 23rd, 2015
I ordered the Pink Lace Two Piece Dress and it is absolutely gorgeous! Its fits perfectly and looks even better in person! I wore this to a dinner reception and got so many compliments. Not to mention, I feel really good about myself when I wear it. The lace detail is amazing, and the color is a beautiful shade of pink. The shipping was quick and arrived in great condition. Their prices are really great for the good quality you get. I seriously love this piece and will definitely being ordering more! I highly recommend using the Lookbook Store!
marisad3
June 25th, 2015
I love lookbook store! Since they are an online store I called customer service in order to make sure that I was ordering the correct sizes. The operator was super friendly and very helpful. After ordering my package, the shipping was extremely fast since it came all the way from China to the United States. The jumpsuit that I ordered is lovely and I receive many compliments. Will definitely be ordering from them in the future!
anniel33
January 14th, 2016
I have bought from them 3 times so far, and each time the clothing came as described. Being that it is coming from China, I feel like the clothing comes in a reasonable amount of time. Like most clothing that comes from China, the clothing is usually cheaply made and look nothing like the pictures. I have not had that experience through this site so far, but that was what I was afraid was going to happen. It is a tad bit more expensive than other Chinese clothing sites but at least I know I'm going to get what is in the picture.
sophiar7
June 23rd, 2015
Not only do they have amazing clothes, but customer service is outstanding. I ordered a dress that was a little too small and needed to exchange it, and they went above and beyond to help me. I've never had an exchange that was that easy before, and the dress was perfect once I got the size that fit me! I've ordered several other things since then, and they're all better than the last. Prices are great, customer service is great, clothes quality is great - definitely worth 5 stars.
lanaeg
June 8th, 2015
Lookbook Store is amazing! They have so many gorgeous pieces. I bought the Eyelash Lace two piece dress. Their prices are great! I had my items expressed shipped and it did not take long at all. Their customer service is great as well! I would recommend getting your next outfit from here!
dorothyd11
January 30th, 2015
Hi Lookbook Store! I love the trendiness of your clothing line, but it'd be a lot better if you sell some pairs of shoes too. XoXo!
robinv20
February 9th, 2017
Ordered$70+ dollars for a Christmas present for my daughter on Dec. 10,2016. They charged my card, sent me a confirmation of order. NEVER received the items. I contacted them twice. First time they wanted ME to contact my post office to check on the order. Tracking after weeks said it never left China. So I contacted them again because they said they would either reorder at no cost to me with express shipping or give me a refund. I chose to reorder. Still nothing. They said I would get an email within a day of the reorder and shipping. Tried again today to get with them... no one is answering me. I want my refund. I have pics of our conversations. They have to be scam artists. Please DO NOT order from this "company"... they are no such thing.
sharalm
June 4th, 2015
I've placed three orders so far, the last one just a few days ago. I'm very pleased so far with the quality and my pieces look exactly as they did in the photos. I was surprised not to find any tags in the clothing but I'm ok with that. Can't wait for the next package to come in.
taylorl22
May 8th, 2015
I hadn't heard of the LookbookStore.co before until one of my friends told me about it. One of my friends ordered a dress and told me that it was very high quality and she loved it. I ordered from LookbookStore.co and I received my package very quickly. I was impressed by the speed of the company. Customer service was also very helpful and wanted to make sure I was fully satisfied with the purchase. This is a company that I would buy from again.
vitoriad
December 9th, 2014
The clothing are just... WOW. Can i say it again? WOW. I'm just so glad you finally have another option for your scarves since i love 'em. But I don't blame you guys since i know you're really busy with designing a lot of cute and fashionable outfits. Stay awesome lookbook store!
elizabethl31
January 20th, 2015
Ordering was confusing... might take some time to get used to it but the prices are great and the sales are off the roof. Customer service was very helpful and they had a great sense of humor too. It was really fun ordering from you guys.
miriamm19
April 9th, 2016
I purchased a black dress from here that looked beautiful on the website but when I received it, it looked nothing like what I'd seen online. I wish I could upload a pic of it so ppl can see the horrible quality of the clothes. Their clothes is made of cheap material and way over priced for what they're actually selling. To say the least, I was extremely disappointed because I was very excited to wear this dress for my 9 year anniversary dinner. I tried sending it back, but it was going to cost way too much to, so unfortunately I am stuck with a dress I will never use. Please save your money and don't buy from here!
Anco W. – Lookbook Store Rep
Hi Miriam,

I am really sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your order.
Unfortunately we are unable to locate your account, therefore we cannot look into this problem at this stage.

We really would like to look into this problem and get this sorted out for you.
Please could you contact us via email at support@lookbookstore.com with your order number and we will look into this to try to resolve this.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
Lookbook Store

Hi Brenda, Yes, the Genuine Sheepskin Blazer has 100% sheepskin shell with polyester lining. We are happy to share the test result if deem necessary. Feel free to get in touch with us through Live-chat or email at support@lookbookstore.com for any concern. Kind regards, Lookbook Store

By Anco W., Business Owner

Hi Shirl, Please send us an email at support@lookbookstore.com with your order number and the reason why you send your order back, we will then assist you further. Kind Regards, Lookbook Store

By Anco W., Business Owner

Hi Pallavi, Please be advised that international shipments may be subject to import taxes, duties and customs fees, which are levied once your package reaches the country of destination. Additional charges for customs clearance (if any) must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. The recipient being the importer of goods in the destination country is responsible for all Import Fees. We suggest you check with your Bureau of Customs before you place an order to avoid unwanted charges. Kind Regards, Lookbook Store

By Anco W., Business Owner

Hi Dawn, We have 3 types of shipping to the United States. Economy shipping is free, but takes 7-12 working days. Or you could pay extra for standard shipping, which takes 4-7 working days. Express shipping takes only 2-3 working days. The shipping cost will be calculated based on the combined weight of your order at checkout. Hope this helps. Kind Regards, Lookbook Store

By Anco W., Business Owner

Hi Victoria, We're so sorry to hear that your recent contact with our Customer Service wasn't successful. If you can drop us a message on our Live-Chat service we'll be able to answer your questions regarding your order. Hope to hear from you soon. Kind Regards, Lookbook Store

By Anco W., Business Owner

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Lookbook Store staff and other customers.

Lookbook Store is an online fashion boutique for women that sells premium clothes and accessories around the globe. This ever fast-growing online shopping boutique has been offering quality service to our fashionistas for several prosperous years. One thing that makes this shopping website dependable to online shoppers is that we provide free shipping for every business transaction. With our high-quality and stylish clothes and accessories, there’s no wonder that we're one of the leading online fashion stores worldwide.

Anco W.
Business Owner
Fashion Addict & do fashion for living.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lookbook Store?

Have a question about Lookbook Store?