Review of lightake.com

Shenzhen, China
service@lightake.com

samib21
1/13/17

Judge by yourself, they take your money immediately after ordering, then they dont ship, they dont answer messages, they dont give the money back .. i mean why would they ?? they already got the money ..
Ironic hein ??

artw19
12/29/16

Having read the other reviews... I agree with everyone of them. This company - if that is what it is...I actually think its some college kid who set up a website and is a dropshipper and delays are due to the supplier not sending out till paid or waiting enough to meet minimum orders.
I was told by a friend about an item I was looking for - and he found it on Lightake - this is the ONLY REASON - I WAS TEMPTED TO USE THIS WEBSITE - big mistake !
Nearly four weeks after ordering and with a fake / none functional "tracking number" I am no wiser as to IF anything is actually being shipped and on the usual slow boat from China. So I went back to the website - I cannot access anything connected to my account and order and I have had no replies from their so called customer service. In the past 18 months I have had dealing with some of the biggest bandit sites China and Hong Kong - but Lightake - is the biggest scam site I have come across so far.
I award 1 star - ONLY because there is no way to award 0 or -1
My advice is avoid these and use BangGood - never had any problems in 60 orders.

davidf112
5/29/15

This company has not customer support, they do not respond to any queries. They take ages to ship parcels and if they do the quality is rubbish. They will not assist if there is something wrong. They will take your money without caring. I will never buy from them again and would NEVER recommend them to anyone. THIEVES!!!!

Tip for consumers: Use this site at your own risk!!

marcosa7
11/21/14

I did not get the item, they refused to resend or refund, they customer service is terrible, I had to open a dispute on PayPal and they waited to the last minute and added a fake tracking number, it was the number of another item to be delivered accros the country, it was a very low move, good thing PayPal new the tracking was fake and refunded., Total waste of time and money with this cheaters.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this cheaters.

teresaw5
8/21/13

Good selection, alright quality. Slow shipping time.

nury
5/16/13

a book on their mp3 player clip. and they sent the wrong item. contacting their customer service has never been resolved until now

jenniferc40
5/3/13

This site seems to have great deals on electronics. I do not trust sites that only take paypal. Paypal will not get you your money back, so they don't actually need to send you the purchased items.

fenichelh
11/11/12

I ordered an item more than 10 days ago
Till now order is in process.
don't buy

chrisf19
8/30/12

This company is the worst for shipment of goods. It takes so long for them to package and ship. Then once they release it to be shipped it takes another 3 weeks for it toleave china. GOOD LUCK i will never buy from them again...

heryb
5/9/11

Was i place order for fake earphone from them. They put freeshipping to Indonesia.
But when I place order its take about 1 weeks they still don't dispatch my order.
Then i ask them to refund my order. they try to cheat me by change my address shipment. I told them I never change any address to ship my order.

than I open dispute ticket at paypal.com, 1 day after, they give me full refund.

Be careful if you by from this site. ask first to CS, the item is in stock or they have to order again, otherwise time for dispatch will take time sooooo loooong :P

Questions? Get answers from the lightake.com staff and other customers.

1 Photo for lightake.com