Review of Lenstore.co.uk

Tel: 0800 010 6865
customerservices@lenstore.co.uk

panagiotag
12/15/17

On my third order from lensstore.co.uk, I received a pair of contact lenses of inadequate quality. The colour had faded, and they just were not fit for purpose. I email lensstore.co.uk and explained that I have been wearing the specific brand of contact lenses for the past 20 years, and that this was not the usual colour result I expected. Lensstore.co.uk ignored my email for a length of time, until I emailed them again. They then decided to respond by sending me a lengthy email, about prescriptions and advised I should go to an opticians, when I could be shown all the colours, and decide which one suits me the best. HOW CONDESCENDING OF THEM! I was furious, and sent a reply explaining that I have been wearing the same contact lenses and colour for the past 20 years, and that I did not need their advice on this, I just needed another pair of lenses! They responded by offering me a 12.5% discount and free delivery, with the promise of a refund, once I had sent the defective pair back! My student discount is 15%, and I could not use it in conjunction to this one! Utterly disappointing and ridiculous offer. I replied with a final email, telling them this was out of the question, that I would just put their defective lenses, along with their poor service in the bin, and carry on using their, more expensive, competitor contactlenses.co.uk, because even though they are a little bit more expensive, their customer service is unparalleled. This is the end of my custom to lensstore.co.uk.

elaj4
10/20/17

I have been ordering from Lenstore for years and I always appreciated fast delivery. This is important if you run out of lenses and you urgently need them the next day. I also contacted them at some point and mentioned as a passing comment that few of my contact lenses were unusable, I suspected damaged, however I didn't have any proof and it happened some time ago. They actually sent me three spare monthly lenses for free and apologised without any further questions.
I did notice that my eyes started being recently quite sore and I had to stop wearing contact lenses, however I can't comment if my eyes are very sensitive or it is due to the product quality. Different suppliers will produce different quality and the same applies to high street opticians. I had a good experience with Lenstore hence I will be changing contact lenses from monthly to daily and a different make, but again through Lenstore.

aa1752
2/19/17

I have been buying contact lenses for over ten years now from contactllenses.co.uk. Recently they did not have my prescription for Bausch & Lomb softens colour jade so I bought it from Lenstore.
It arrived quick but as soon as I went to put them on, one lens was broken/ripped. I contacted Lenstore and got no reply. After waiting I called and they asked for a photo of the lens and they would send a replacement. I emailed an image of the lens but again no reply. After waiting 5 days I called the again. They eventually got back to me but this time they said they need my prescription from the opticians which I was not happy as now they have are demanding something totally different from their first request.
I told them this is unnecessary as I have to now go and get it from the opticians, they have wasted a lot of time and they making it long for me to get what my lenses.

Told them forget it and said I will stick to contactlenses.co.uk.

Absolute time wasters, money wasters (£19) as I never got to wear them. Poor customer service and communication. Shocking.
Absolutely disgusted!t

seanh59
8/18/16

I have ordered my lense that i used for the past 5 years. I have not experience something like this with any store worldwide.

They only notify me 2days approaching the lense expected to ship. And took another 2.5 weeks to ship my lense. Then took another 1.5 weeks to received it, even they said is EXPRESS POST from UK to AUS. It is a whopping 1 MONTH LATE.

I know my lense is custom made. And I know the manufacturer will take 3weeks to make. So I am understanding that this will be delay. Most retailer will only be delay for 2weeks until I receive my lense. NOT 1 MONTH !!

p/s: Don`t bother wasting your time replying to my review LENSTORE. I have heard all sort of excuse from any retailer throughout 5years of using this lense. Your excuse is absolutely in-excusable !!

kittyb2
11/21/14

I enjoy getting my lens from this site - you feel like they really care about you. They send you good discounts and remind you when its time to get your eye tested and to renew your last order. I think they're at the top of their game. I stopped going to specsavers and instead started ordering from them and I've never looked back since.

nicholass21
3/12/14

Fast and efficient delivery, good prices - great stuff!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Lenstore.co.uk staff and other customers.

Lenstore.co.uk?