Review of WebEyeCare.com

Tel: 888-536-7480
info@webeyecare.com

melanier56
1/12/18

The website was easy to use. Order process was simple. Prices are the lowest around! We love webeyecare.com and won't order contacts from anywhere else!!!

jenniferp204
1/2/18

I received contacts for my daughter in a timely manner and great pricing. In an order I had to cancel the service was prompt and since I was getting promotional pricing I was told I could still get the promotional price when I was able to complete my order. Web Eye Care obviously cares about their customers and providing good service.

tiffanyr47
12/29/17

Great prices - fast shipping - have not had any problems with their lenses or their service. I will continue to order my lenses from this company.

maksimp5
12/29/17

The website was straightforward to use. I like how you can simply upload a prescription without any need to enter values by hand. As I said, it was a solid experience, but there was nothing I have not seen elsewhere.

Tip for consumers: Be careful with sales. During the Black Friday, there was a sale, but the "original" price that was crossed-out was significantly higher than a typical everyday price. Be vigilant.

sandraa103
12/29/17

It was quick and easy and for a good price came very fast very satisfied would order again thank you

dornesciaj
11/26/17

The experience was excellent. The website was easy to navigate. The selection was great. The price was reasonable. The delivery was fast. Excellent job!

stevea149
11/26/17

Same lenses, half the price. Great customer service! Had an issue with my lense. The doctor wrote the prescription incorrect. Theses guys replaced my lenses no questions asked.

jodig13
11/26/17

Great prices but I ordered my contacts on Nov 6th and still have not received them and today is nov 27th. My RX is a bit extreme but 3 weeks and still no contacts. Make sure you order a month ahead of time.

scotth167
10/31/17

I uploaded my prescription to the site at the time I placed my order. I then received an e-mail days later stating that my eye doctor didn't respond with my prescription asking if I could e-mail it. I did that and waited longer. Finally I had to inquire what's taking so long. I was told they still couldn't reach my eye doctor and they couldn't send me the contacts I ordered...only the ones my eye doctor named on the prescription which I don't like. I've never had a problem with any other online retailer reaching my doctor or being able to sell me the contacts I prefer. What's the difference? As long as the prescription is correct the contacts are my choice. Now I've wasted time dealing with WebEyeCare when I could have had my contacts by now with someone else. Nice job at losing a customer.

reginej1
10/31/17

This is the easiest contacts vendor I've come across. Shipping is fast and so is the order process. They also have the best prices!

tiffanym83
10/30/17

Order 1128102 placed on 10/10/2017

I received my order in 2 days and the service was great. I'm ordering another box soon. I saved $40 ordering from here opposed to my eye doctors office. And that's pet box! !!

danicew
10/30/17

Great service arive early & great contacts! I will b shopping @ Webeyecare for a long time! Thx's Web

veronicar38
10/18/17

I had order my contact in September and I was told it was going to take 5 -10 days to get my contact. I called them by day 13 and I was told my contact was consider lost. They would had to send a new shipment and I would have to give them an alternative address. I asked them if they can expedite them sense I don't have any contacts left and they said I would have to pay extra. This is very poor customer service and very inconvenient for me to suffer their mistake. Not only did I waited 13 days now I'm having to wait another 5 to 10 business days to get my contacts!
I recommend for you to NEVER NEVER ORDER FROM THEM!

kellis28
10/13/17

Amazing and super super fast delivery..will hopefully be able to make another order happen extremely soon in the future..thanks again

gillianf5
9/20/17

WebEyeCare is simple quick and easy to order & reorder contacts.
Great value after shopping around. No problems with validating my prescription and they kept it on file for re-order.

erikp23
9/11/17

I have ordered from WebEyeCare.com about 5 times now and the prices are the lowest I can find and every transaction has been smooth. Order 1109805 placed on 8/8/2017 22:38

Response from Peter B., WebEyeCare.com Representative
Thank you for reviewing your purchase with WebEyeCare. We are happy to hear you had a positive ordering experience. We greatly appreciate your feedback.
juliat40
9/9/17

Very good value. Have ordered several times from webeyecare. Excellent service. Received wrong order and they sent us replacements til the correct order was shipped

Response from Peter B., WebEyeCare.com Representative
Thank you for reviewing your purchase with WebEyeCare. We are happy to see our customer service depart was able to correct the error to your satisfaction. We greatly appreciate your feedback.
jpd5
9/9/17

First time going with web eye care and was very happy. Will be using them again. The price was right, order was correct and the shipping low and fast.

Response from Peter B., WebEyeCare.com Representative
Thank you for reviewing your purchase with WebEyeCare. We greatly appreciate your feedback. We make it our goal to have the most competitive prices for contact lenses. We are very happy to hear you had a positive experience and will be returning.
kristenp27
9/9/17

Received my item quickly. What I needed was in stock here versus elsewhere because the 6pk is discontinued. Thank you.

robinc96
9/8/17

I appreciate how quickly the contacts are shipped. I wouldn't say that the price is exceptional, but it is an easy process.

Response from Peter B., WebEyeCare.com Representative
Thank you for reviewing your purchase with WebEyeCare. We greatly appreciate your feedback.We make it our goal to have the most competitive prices for contact lenses. If you find a lower price with a competitor we will beat their total, before any promotions or discounts are applied, for you with our 101% low price guarantee.
wendys129
9/8/17

Repeat customer due to good prices. Ordered the wrong contacts and they caught it and got hold of me. Was relieved as they were for my son and I would have had to return and reorder. Saved me a lot of trouble. Very quick delivery.

Response from Peter B., WebEyeCare.com Representative
Thank you for reviewing your purchase with WebEyeCare. We very pleased to hear our processing department was able to catch and resolve the discrepancy. We greatly appreciate your feedback and look forward to processing your next purchase.
johnw710
9/8/17

Happy I found them and have made several purchases from WebEyeCare!! I don't have a lot of time to waste shopping around so when i compared pricing with the the major online stores WebEyeCare was the cheapest and for the same quality, brand and size plus shipping.

tafoyas
8/29/17

Very rude!!!! I called to check status of my order. I been told in the past by 1800Contacts and others that Contact Prescriptions are good for two years in FL. The Rep here at WebEyeCare tells me I'm incorrect and that Glasses Prescriptions are good for two years. She was VERY rude!

Response from Peter B., WebEyeCare.com Representative
Thank you for reviewing your purchase with WebEyeCare. We do apologize that a customer service representative was rude to you and will be looking into that further.
We encounter this issue of how long a prescription is valid often. We abide by the Federal Law which states that contact lens prescriptions are only valid for one year unless otherwise noted on the prescription. We do recognize that in a few individual states the prescription is valid for two years. However if the doctor fails to notate the two year expiration date on the prescription we have to follow Federal Law which states it is only valid for one year.
lenag9
8/4/17

I believe that this site is the best place to buy contacts. My contacts that I ordered were amazing and they are so comfortable!! You will not be disappointed when you buy from here.

teresab107
8/4/17

WebEyeCare.com is the very best! Fast delivery easy set up. Never have I been disappointed. Thank you! Order # 1102913 Date ordered 7/12/2017

Thank you for contacting WebEyeCare. Our orders are shipped after the prescription has been verified. If the prescription is provided via upload when the order is placed the order will ship same day if placed before 1pm est Monday - Friday. If the order needs to be verified with your doctor's office this can take on average two business days to completed before shipping. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

By Peter B. [WebEyeCare.com Rep]

Hi Bethany, I've used this site twice and got the contacts in about 5 days. They do have shipping options for quicker delivery if you want to pay a little more. Really like this site and will definitely be using them again. Hope this helps.

By Cherry B.

Questions? Get answers from the WebEyeCare.com staff and other customers.

WebEyeCare.com?