Review of WebEyeCare.com

Tel: 888-536-7480
info@webeyecare.com

racheller23
3/17/19

It's great to have this option when your children get low on contact lenses and they tell you the day that they run out! When you already have your prescription filed with them you can order any time for a year and it's a quick turnaround!

lisac810
3/17/19

I'm so glad I found WebEyeCare.com! It is super convenient and affordable! Plus, they remind me when its time to re-order and always have specials going on. Yaaassss!!

katf27
3/15/19

Fast shipping and good price. Very happy with order. No problems and came in just a couple of days.
Order number 1276534

robh342
3/15/19

The order process was very simple. I did not have any issues at all and the order arrived fairly quick.

ashleyg233
3/15/19

I've been using WebEyeCare for years now and have never been disappointed. My order always arrives sooner than expected and I've never had any issue or mishaps. I recommend them to all of my friends and family!

kk291
3/13/19

pleasantly surprised when i saw box in mail 2 days after placing order online. Status indicated 'order processed' so i was waiting for tracking number but who needs a tracking number if you get the product itself :)

great going WebEyeCare ! cheers !

caycew1
3/12/19

Recieved order in a timely manner! Thank you webeyecare for always getting my perscription out in a timely manner. I can always depend on you!

jeffh581
3/11/19

Great price and quick shipment. Would buy from them again. Better than buying from eye doctor. What more can you say, they are top notch

robertn313
3/11/19

I called the help line the other day to order contacts for my wife and the gentleman I spoke with was very helpful in the purchase. Thank you for guiding me through the process of what I needed to order. They also arrived within 3 days. WOW!!! Thank you so much.

stanb77
3/11/19

Whenever I call to order contacts I receive very attentive and helpful attention. They always have access to my past orders and are able to quickly update prescription information.

shilpaj3
Shilpa J.
3/11/19

I ordered Air Optix Colors, 2 boxes (6 lenses per box) at approx. $58 per box. Site claimed "free shipping", but then charged about $17 "processing fee", which is somewhat deceptive, but final price was still a decent deal. I'll probably use them again if they keep offering low prices. Arrived in about a week, so you have to plan ahead a bit if you want to save on shipping. Order 1237855.

jbs12
3/8/19

ZERO stars... The WORST customer experience I have ever received online. Yeah the prices are good, but the communication is spotty at best. I scanned and sent them my prescription, paid extra for expedited shipping and they sent the wrong contacts. I can only assume I am required to send them back the old ones, after filling out some archaic paperwork with my order information and prescription information AGAIN. I say I can only assume this, because I am now at 2 days with NO RESPONSE to my persistent questions via email. Really, how hard is it to say, no sir, we can't do that without charging you. The point is, I don't care, I'd pay for the right set cause the credits are all going to work out anyhow. I am on vacation, and now have 2 days of contacts left (dailies) and cannot get any reply out of them whatsoever. I will GLADLY pay my optometrist more money to GET IT RIGHT the first time...... Never again!

christinem415
2/24/19

Great price and I received my item sooner. I recommend this website for anyone looking for lower prices and timely shipping.

Tip for consumers: Share with friends

ronniep33
2/24/19

I've used many different sites to order contacts online and webeyecare.com was the best. Also, the contacts came in a timely manner.

jennyc185
2/10/19

I've used webeyecare for long time now. Their prices are the best without sacrificing quality. I am a very satisfied customer and will keep using them as long as I need it. Thanks!!!

shantinak
1/28/19

I was impressed with the fast service and competitive price. I look forward to continued great service.

evelynf37
1/25/19

Great deal and value! I shopped around and other stores want 3x the cost per box, ridiculous!! I will definitely be using webeyecare.com for all my contact lens needs. I'm also placing an order for my husband.

janer168
1/21/19

I have been ordering from Web Eye Care for many years. Very satisfied with service, website, and product. Get my order very quickly.

richp65
1/10/19

First time using this site and very pleased, I will be back. Easy process, user-friendly, great price and fast ship, thanks!

nancym522
1/7/19

Very easy to order, send photo of prescription and contact lenses arrive in a few days. Price is very reasonably.

tiffanym169
12/25/18

The prices I have found on this website are the cheapest around and they have always had a fast processing and shipping time. I am always grateful and return for future purchases

ivism1
12/17/18

Am deffenaly make ordens again and tell people and friends about you guys , thank you so much and happy holidays

velmar9
12/17/18

I saved so much money which was unbeilieveable. This site made it easy to order and product got here exactly when it was suppose to. Won't order from anywhere but here. Reference order 1249647

jillc159
12/16/18

Great service and easy to use and reorder. Well priced as well. Better than going into a store and faster delivery.

adamd160
12/16/18

Very nice people to deal with. Fast shipping. I will always order my contacts from this company. I have told all my friends about this website for them to other their stuff as well. Thanks again.

Thank you for contacting WebEyeCare. Our orders are shipped after the prescription has been verified. If the prescription is provided via upload when the order is placed the order will ship same day if placed before 1pm est Monday - Friday. If the order needs to be verified with your doctor's office this can take on average two business days to completed before shipping. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

By Peter B., WebEyeCare.com Representative

That my friend, is the million dollar question! For myself, and numerous others I've read on multiple different website reviews, it's going on 6+ weeks with a different $#*! a mammy story and excuse every time. Then in what I (personally, I cannot speak for others on this) take as an added insult, each excuse offered is always placing blame on someone else, never once simply admitting fault and owning their mess up.

By Summer M.

You will have to call your eye care specialist and they can call or send it to WebEyeCare. Or you can get a copy of your perscription and upload it to them as well when ordering

By Robert N.

I have always received what I ordered they follow the prescription exactly. Very happy with their service.

By Nancy M.

Yes. A RX is only good for 1 year from the date it is written but there are online eye tests which are cheap but not sure how accurate they are or how it works since ive never done

By Evan F.
Questions? Get answers from the WebEyeCare.com staff and other customers.

2 Photos for WebEyeCare.com