Review of WebEyeCare.com

Tel: 888-536-7480
info@webeyecare.com

jennag27
5/17/19

Great service. Fast and friendly.
I love the magnet sent for easy reordering.
the prices are better than many others around

laurad465
5/14/19

Very easy to order and came a day before they promised. Fast and quick!! Exactly the contacts I needed for half the price of some of the sites.

hilaryb31
5/13/19

The $150 rebate makes it the cheapest contact lens purchasing option! My contacts arrived within a few days and the ordering process was simple.

renaem12
5/6/19

Re-Ordering my contacts was very easy, received my order in a timely fashion. No problems. I have trouble finding my prescription locally since it's such a strong prescription which often delays the delivery. But I received my order in a reasonable amount of time.
REF. 1292418

judye57
5/3/19

I had just got my eye exam and was wondering how I was going to be able to afford contacts ,when I came across webeyecare.com.It was my lucky day.the price was perfect.lI will be back.thanks.

es158
4/28/19

So glad I came across webeyecare.com. Great contacts, great price, and fast delivery! Just like I get from my doctor's office...only cheaper! Plan on ordering again.

katiec174
4/28/19

Really easy to order, arrived quickly and is about 30% less than through my eye doctor! Overall I'm very happy and will order through them again.

johnc2107
4/27/19

After searching online, WebEyeCare had the best price for my contacts and they arrived quickly. (Order number 1291469)

melf72
4/27/19

I've used this website several times to order contacts and have been happy each time. They always have the best price and don't gouge me with the processing fees. They arrive quickly and in perfect condition. Thanks!! Order/ reference number 1291558

mubarizk
4/22/19

I am very happy with the price and prompt service provided. The customer service was very good, online interface is excellent.

craigc218
4/20/19

My contact lens prescription was updated so i thought I would try WebEyeCare. It was very simple to order, the price was fair and delivery was prompt. All in all, it was a very good experience and I would definitely order from threm again.

lisam990
4/14/19

Webeyecare has the least expensive deal for my contacts. Ordered on a Tuesday evening and they arrived 3 days later on Friday. My order was correct and I will be using them again when it's time to renew!! Thank you Webeyecare

robertg807
4/14/19

WebEyeCare made ordering my contact lenses a breeze. Their website was easy to navigate. They had a great price. I uploaded my Rx with no trouble. They confirmed it with my eye care professional for me and mailed out the lenses. It was easy as pie!

terrif53
4/14/19

This company is great. They have the best contact lens prices and get them out to you quickly. I have been using them for a year now and would never go back to ordering from anywhere else.

beatricea15
4/8/19

Placing my contact lens order was quick and easy. The best part was that I received my order a couple of days early!

jenniferb798
4/7/19

WebEyeCare has the Best prices!! Super easy to order with upload of prescription. The shipping is quick too!

barbaras633
4/2/19

Sent back lenses to be replaced with another Rx. Filled out the forms correctly, unfortunately, mailed them back to the place from where they came. Evidently, I should have mailed them to Pa. You would think when they opened the box and saw the form that someone would have taken the initiative to send them to the correct office. Regardless, they received the lenses, I did not get my replacements and they charged me a restocking fee which, by the way, is really not legal since I wanted a replacement box, not a refund. So I am out $15.00 and no lenses. Will not do business with them again.
Takes them forever to get back to you and all they say is "I'm sorry", how about what can we do to remedy this?...really???

aliciaw87
3/25/19

Great service. Easy, quick, best prices! Website user friendly. Online ordering fast. Timely shipment of brand name products. Will definitely reorder

evanf34
3/25/19

After much comparison shopping and rebate comparisons, webeyecare somehow always has the cheapest prices. Ive used them a few times for different brands qnd they are aleays equal or cheaper than any other i can find and shipping has been accurate so far

racheller23
3/17/19

It's great to have this option when your children get low on contact lenses and they tell you the day that they run out! When you already have your prescription filed with them you can order any time for a year and it's a quick turnaround!

lisac810
3/17/19

I'm so glad I found WebEyeCare.com! It is super convenient and affordable! Plus, they remind me when its time to re-order and always have specials going on. Yaaassss!!

katf27
3/15/19

Fast shipping and good price. Very happy with order. No problems and came in just a couple of days.
Order number 1276534

robh342
3/15/19

The order process was very simple. I did not have any issues at all and the order arrived fairly quick.

ashleyg233
3/15/19

I've been using WebEyeCare for years now and have never been disappointed. My order always arrives sooner than expected and I've never had any issue or mishaps. I recommend them to all of my friends and family!

kk291
3/13/19

pleasantly surprised when i saw box in mail 2 days after placing order online. Status indicated 'order processed' so i was waiting for tracking number but who needs a tracking number if you get the product itself :)

great going WebEyeCare ! cheers !

Thank you for contacting WebEyeCare. Our orders are shipped after the prescription has been verified. If the prescription is provided via upload when the order is placed the order will ship same day if placed before 1pm est Monday - Friday. If the order needs to be verified with your doctor's office this can take on average two business days to completed before shipping. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

By Peter B., WebEyeCare.com Representative

That my friend, is the million dollar question! For myself, and numerous others I've read on multiple different website reviews, it's going on 6+ weeks with a different $#*! a mammy story and excuse every time. Then in what I (personally, I cannot speak for others on this) take as an added insult, each excuse offered is always placing blame on someone else, never once simply admitting fault and owning their mess up.

By Summer M.

You will have to call your eye care specialist and they can call or send it to WebEyeCare. Or you can get a copy of your perscription and upload it to them as well when ordering

By Robert N.

I have always received what I ordered they follow the prescription exactly. Very happy with their service.

By Nancy M.

Yes. A RX is only good for 1 year from the date it is written but there are online eye tests which are cheap but not sure how accurate they are or how it works since ive never done

By Evan F.
Questions? Get answers from the WebEyeCare.com staff and other customers.

2 Photos for WebEyeCare.com