Review of Lane Bryant

holley_richardson@lanebryant.com

3 reviews with 3 stars

caitlyns13
8/29/18

I stopped shopping with Lane Bryant and have moved onto Torrid instead. I think that the clothes are more styled for a business outing or a formal event instead of everyday wear. Don't get me wrong they have plenty of clothes on there that could be considered "everyday wear", but I feel older while wearing those. I like that torrid makes me feel younger and more stylish and is a tiny bit cheaper.

I do absolutely believe that Lane Bryant is worth the money if you are looking for a dress or a work outfit.

celesteb8
12/18/17

Lane Bryant wont let you apply promo codes & real women dollars online, I usually have to go instore for the best deals.
Im also a platinum card member with free shipping but it never works online. Ive called customer service twice & they couldnt fix it. I have to ship to store & go pick it up for free shipping.

heatherr99
11/27/17

I love their bras. They make some of the best bras for women over a 36c that I've found to date. They aren't uniformly great, but they're good enough often enough that I don't mind ordering online & returning to the store if necessary though, I hate that they don't have the same options & prices in the store in the first place. It would simplify things if I could jsut try on & buy in the store.

They tend to use wider bands, and cover more of the back than many other brands, which is useful if you're a larger woman. I do wish more of their bras covered more of the underarm area however.

As for the rest of their clothing, it's all very meh. Cheap polyester fabrics more often than not, often poorly sewn & poorly sized. Even within the brand, I've fit a 20 in one outfit & a 16 in another in the past (at a time when I was a 22 in any other brand). Blame vanity sizing but when it's that inconsistent & they're pushing for more & more online sales, it makes it awful hard to order & not have to deal with a hassle ever.

Their clothing is largely shapeless. I'm big, I'm not a blob. I'm still a woman, I still have curves, I'd still like to look like a person & not a snowman in a tent. LB seems to have assumed that what women want is to hide their bodies in unflattering, weird boxy cuts that make me feel like I'm wearing a tent designed in 1980.

I no longer buy anything here other than their bras.

Questions? Get answers from the Lane Bryant staff and other customers.

Lane Bryant?