Review of K.Jordan

Tel: 1-800-944-4803
service@kjordan.com

vinals
5/15/19

Received K.Jordan magazine for the first time, was about to place an order, however, decided to read the reviews first. Wow!!! the majority of customers that have ordered are truly unhappy with this company. So I decided NOT to go this venue and destroyed the application and trashed the magazine, I never entertain any company with such Negative results. Thanks but no Thanks!!

leslied60
5/12/19

I opened an account with K Jordan last fall 2018 and I've always paid on time no late payments and sometimes I have paid more then my monthly payment so I placed a order online May12,2019 it was declined so I looked in my account settings only to learn that they closed my account for no apparent reason and had the nerve to say that they closed my account upon my request, I nevered request for them to close my account not in writing and not over the phone they closed it because that's what in the hell they wanted to do with those cheaply china imported clothes selling over priced and ridiculous shipping rates

shellyt42
5/10/19

I will never and have never ordered from kjordon. They charged me for items that I never ordered and after I sent the items back. They charged me!!! How is that possible???!!!! They are identity thieves and scammers. File a complaint and whatever else you need against them. They aren't to be trusted.

maryd607
4/29/19

I OPRDERED A FEW THINGS FROM THIS COMPANY AND RETURNED ALL BUT A PAIR OF JEANS FOR $17.97 BUT WAS LEFT WITH A $50.00 BILL THEY CHARGE YOU ALL THESE SHIPPING FEES & PROCESSING FEES AND RIP YOU OFF. I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT I CALLED AND WAS ON HOLD FOR OVER 30 MINUTES AND THEY STILL STOOD BY ALL OF THEIR FEES. NONE OF THEIR CLOTHES LOOK LIKE THE PICTURES THAY ARE CHEAP & UGLY , I WOULD NEVER BUY A THING FORM THESE RIP OFF ARTISTS.

joliew3
4/18/19

I have been caring for an ailing parent. I tried to exchange a pair of shoes and a few other items that had never been worn. They would not exchange my items because it was outside of their return policy. I am stuck with a pair of expensive Sorrels that do not fit. Boo! I have worked in Retail management for 30 years. I would never do this to a customer. Closing my account.

bettyb186
4/10/19

My experience was bad. I paid too much for a sweater which did not hold up. When I took it back, I got no refund. They turned me in for bad credit and sky rocketed the price to make money or harass me. They called last week again. I paid half, a fair price for one item. Do not recommend them

yenisbele1
2/22/19

I received a package from this company and I didn't place the order to begin with. They enrolled me on a credit plan without my knowledge or consent. Now I'm waiting for a fraudulent package to go to the police so they open an investigation and they have not sent me the email after I have called 3 times and spoke to a supervisor about it. Don't order from them.

patriciaa239
2/19/19

Don't buy anything from K Jordan a ripoff closes size too small just don't buy anything from K Jordan

Tip for consumers: Don't

lisal599
2/13/19

It is a shame that they run this company this way. The first shipment I spent almost $300. Everything was okay had to sell some items to friends because they ran small that's okay. The second time I ordered from them they shipped it in two separate shipments over $200 worth of merchandise I called to tell them I did not receive one of the shipments through FedEx. This has been going on since the beginning of January they sent me a message sending a tracer to trace the package said to wait 5 to 10 business days that's a long time. They said do not worry you won't go into collections until 6 months we'll figure it out. Call back did not receive tracer spoke to rap and then spoke to supervisor and she supposedly said that I would receive another tracer 12 days today still not have received Tracer and I'm billing billed for something I have not received. They lie, customer service is horrendous and nobody has control over there. I advise you to take your business elsewhere Inc is very good and has high quality items also. Venus is very good to you as well as their customer service. Hint when you go into Macy's look at the label and then go online searching for that brand I guarantee you you will find an online service better than this one. It is horrendous. I have perfect credit and I will not have it ruined by ab unreputable company.such as KJordan I actually had to pay in full to protect my credit and then still battling with them to send me my Tracer to find out where the package is. This was for winter clothing it is almost spring Ugg please beware. They are not helpful at all and it is a shame. It takes one CEO or manager to clarify all these errors and it is not being done. I am a professional woman and I know what professionalism is and it's not kjordan. Good luck ladies and have a wonderful night.

bettyc117
11/4/18

I placed an order with K. Jordan on October 2, 2018 for a Kimono Duster size 3X for my Mom 70th Birthday party in November. The kimono arrived and it wasn't true to size so I returned it immediately. In that same day, I reordered a 5X and K.JORDAN said it'll ship out on October 29th. I put the rush charge with this new order, and it kept pushing out the ship date from November 1st, then 2nd, then 3rd, then 11th. My mother surprise party is November 10th. I called CUSTOMER SERVICE (to be on hold for 30 minutes) and was told by a representative that I need to speak with a Supervisor. After on hold for another 25 minutes, she told me that she couldn't do anything. K. Jordan need to STOP ORDERING their clothes from other countries and making us the customer suffer. Go pay for items you want from Macy's, Nordstrom, JC Penney, or other DEPENDABLE STORES........NOT K.JORDAN. They'll DEFINITELY DISAPPOINT YOU if it's something you want or your Dear Mother .

tammyl128
10/26/18

Don't go to this website k.jordan it's a bad joke n nightmare I spend 50.00 dollars n I payed 20.00 dollars for payment then I ordered a second time 112.00 dollars I had put 26.00 dollars down before I could get it now I have show prove I paid a down payment what a fool I was never again

lisaa362
10/23/18

First issue/ catalog says "pre approved" and that's false. You still have to give them a small down payment.
Second issue/ I was going to leave a down payment when asked because I loved the outfit, but guess what? They do not take credit or debit cards for their so called down payment. Only a checking account number for a check. I haven't written a check in years.
Needless to say, maybe someone was telling me something that this place is not worth your money.
I cancelled order ASAP.
Word to the wise. Don't even order and thing. It's not worth your time.

elizabethi4
10/16/18

Oh K Jordan, I received a catalog stating I could charge up to $350 (pre-approved offer)
I placed an order for $347.47. 2 days later I get an email now stating the want roughly 1/3 down. REALLY? So what the catalog said was a bait and switch. I cancel the order.
2 days later I get a catalog stating I am pre-approved for $500 in credit with them. So I call and talk to Carlos a manager in their credit department. I tell him everything I just told you and he is rude and condescending. Tells me to place the order again and find out if my credit is good with them this time.Funny because your parent company is the same company that owns Monroe & Main and Swiss Colony and I have accounts with both of them but, No thank you. I will spend my money elsewhere jerk. I wouldn't order from this company if it was free after my experience.

jenniferb673
9/19/18

I order the Booty Chain jeans. I order a size, 14, 16, 18 and 16W and they are all the same size! Made in China. The clothes run extremely small!

loryannad
9/9/18

Yes they do have nice clothes but they charge $17.99 for shipping and it's not express it's ground shipping. And it doesn't matter on what you buy. Complete ripoff!!
Kohl's always has promotions of FREE SHIPPING
Amazon spend $25 or more and you get FREE SHIPPING
if you order from top designers you get FREE SHIPPING
Their clothes are not top designers
Are they even made in the USA or made in China?

williei4
8/12/18

My item was on back order... However I did receive it in a timely manner. And I liked it and tried to order it again, but they are out. I will definitely use this site again.

charlottep62
7/30/18

Please do not order from them. The clothes that came looked like oversized potato sacks. We returned the clothing back in their box, with their label which they received on 17 Jul 18. Today, we got a 4th phone call stating we owed for the dresses. The company has acknowledged that they received the merchandise back but still want us to pay for the items because the receiving department has not actually logged the items back in as returned. They stated it would take 4 to 6 weeks to log the items back in. WRONG! So in turn I have filed a complaint with the BBB and I'm telling you. Please don't order from this company.

clarenciar
7/23/18

I placed an order and I needed a down payment. I used my card to make the payment(2months later). They took the payment and then canceled the order. I spoke the several people all giving me different stories. Only to find out that the money will be sent to me via check 2 weeks later. I used my card but can't receive a credit. No one can tell me why. The customer service is terrible and gave zero knowledge of what goes on with the company.

deniseh195
7/18/18

I purchased an item and sent it back they only credit me for the amount of the item they kept the charges for shipping it to me plus charge me for the return and shipping again plus processing fee that is a rip-off company will never order again

ginal79
7/18/18

I am not an online regular customer. I tried K. Jordan and I was highly impressed by the customer service, prompt delivery, quality of the clothes and all the articles I ordered were beautiful! I needed a new wardrobe for a family cruise and I was super happy! Received tons of compliments ("! We make the clothes no doubt as far as our attitudes and self-confidence are concerned but K. Jordan heightened it. I will never let you go! Love you, K. Jordan and thank you for contributing to the happiness of our first family reunion cruise! God bless!!

micheleh115
6/25/18

The quality I clothing is not the greatest .
However I was not aware of anything , so I innocently order a top . I immediately return it when I see their clothes sizing is to large for me as well as the quality , it was questionable. .I send back return , I call and make clear I want no future account , nothing . They have know turned a 39.99 returned item ,that they received swiftly into a $65.00 delinquent bill and have turned it over to collectors Unbelievable
They want you to pay for all shipping , and they continue to add fees into it as if you actually had a credit card account it appears . Not sure if it's legal . Sure be warned and be careful . This company is out to get anyone in a negative manner .
It's a shame. I am an avid online shopper of 10 years , I saw a shirt I liked . Now I'm being treated like a low class citizen over it.
I do right and always have and I never leave reviews . I want anyone who is co wondering this company to think seriously think twice . I called to speak to a supervisor . She backs up their practice . She's ok with it . Knowing it was all returned and this bill all started from shipping fees that are in small print ? she is totally cool with her job , so calling them does nothing . I am an executive professional .props to her, guess it keeps food on her table
To send an account for 64.00 (18.00 ) is the shipping which means they essentially sent me to collections over added fees.
And they justify that and are rude on top of it..

susanh292
6/23/18

I bought and then returned one of their blouses. When i checked on if it had been return the woman told me yes they received it.
Two and a half weeks after she told me they received it back, i checked again to seen balance as it should of only been shipping. they tell me i still owe full amount minus the payment i made. which was only suppose to be $5.99 when i order it. but when i made payment it was $6.99.
customer service is a joke, they dont know what their doing.
and if you call them they put you on hold for 10 minutes or more.
what are they doing? Taking a coffee break?
they need to get it together.
will never buy any thing from them again

josephinek15
6/20/18

This has to be the only hack of a company Ive ever had to deal with. Starting g from the fact that they charge $19.99 for s/h for bras and underwear that weight oz not pounds, to the worst customer service from a manager Ive ever experienced. Ill let my credit card company deal with them now. Disgusting g. Warning: do not buy from this company....nobody should be charging that much money for s/h and additional for returns.

sherryj11
5/29/18

I've been purchasing from K.Jordan for almost a year and have 12 shirts, 2 pairs of pants, a puma sweatshirt with a hoodie but its like a nighty but warm so it's good for the winter. Everything I've bought is true to size and is nice quality and looks exactly like the picture in the catalog and on the site. They are sister companies with Masseys where I bought my winter boots sketchers and k-swiss sneakers that fit true to size. The stuff ships 7-10 days and never late. I seriously am shocked to see these reviews cause I don't have 1 bad thing to say about them cause i have gotten so much stuff and it's great stuff and not expensive at all. I'm ready to buy some more stuff right now. No joke.

tonyab64
5/26/18

I returned shirt that was 40$ I had to pay 10.99 shipping and now they want another 7.95. I will never buy from this company again. It's nothing but crap

I'll be honest, after shopping with them I started getting credit card offers and I have 3 now and I've been wanting to build my credit in a big way. Something worked out right that's for sure.

By sherry J.

I've ordered from Kjordan several times and I have received good quality merchandise that looked exactly like it was represented in the catalogue. I was skeptical at first but I have not had a problem. The jeans I ordered ran small had to order 2 sizes larger but they were nice jeans. Shipping was fast. I hope this helps.

By Koren A.

Just call an order under 100$ worth of stuff and they'll tell you right away if youre5good or not.

By sherry J.

Call and start ordering. Your best bet with any catalog is to order under 100$ and you'll be fine.

By sherry J.

K.Jordan/Massey's shoes which now also offers clothing lines, Stonebrook, Midnight Velvet, and maybe a couple of other brands are all the same company. However whom the actual creditor is still a question of secrecy. I tend to believe perhaps it's WFN (World Financial Network) which actually has changed it's name to Comenity Bank in recent years. Either way however their credit lines don't appear to be an open standing set of credit availability. In other words one month you may be given $1k or more in credit line, while the next month or so you will get a catalog with a lower amount. This to me appears that they do soft pulls (last 4 digits of your social security number) prior to each catalog publication. They adjust your credit line based on ho much credit your using across all of your credit lines. Which is business smarts.

By Danielle P.

This is not true. I bought 11 shirts and each shirt i bought fits me exactly the way I want it too. Everything from shirts pants and shoes fit true to size....I bought perfume too and it's really nice. Love k.jordan

By sherry J.

K.Jordan like most creditors that offer closed loop lines of credit will offer credit lines that are rather low to start with upon pre-approval. Pay it down within or above the agreed terms, and they usually jump the credit lines up significantly. If you have a thin or no credit history, they probably offer $100.00 min. It's not unusual if approved for a major closed looped creditor to offer $250.00 for a popular brand such as Comenity for Victoria's Secret, or Synchrony for Belk/JC Penny, etc. However after making a few purchases, paying the balance off reasonably, and using the credit lines sensibly they will extend further credit lines. Sometimes you can call in and ask for a larger credit line, and many times they will boost it higher, although that is determined by your credit history. Remember it's not the amount of credit that matters, but how much you can use by need, not wants. Some creditors I have found are far too generous in their credit line offering, like really how much does a person really need such as $25k in a single major credit card line? considering in modern days a person that has such credit lines, have plenty of earnings, thus disposable income, which equates to them have a healthy bank account, in which all now come with a debit card with a major VISA/Mastercard logo. I think all credit should be modest amounts not to exceed $2,500.00. I don't believe anyone needs or really uses amounts above that threshold, over a yearly period.

By Danielle P.

I agree. many people disgruntled are so because they have buyers remorse simply because they have no self control.

By Danielle P.

I cant help with this cause everything I've ordered has fit perfectly. Maybe if you call directly they'll be able to explain better in person. Good luck.

By sherry J.

You can do it online, right on the site where you purchase stuff. It's so easy.

By sherry J.
Questions? Get answers from the K.Jordan staff and other customers.

1 Photo for K.Jordan