Review of JewelryRoom

JewelryRoom reviews

Honolulu, Hawaii

samuelc138
3/16/19

have purchased 5 items and have not received any of them and has been over a month. do not use this site.no support

richarde200
1/4/19

Didn't send me what I bought. Sent a cheap piece of costume jewelry instead.
Supposed to get genuine amber stone bracelet. Got cheap yellow glass.
Had a 'fashion jewelry' tag from China!
Supposed to be 18K gold plated over sterling silver.
Liars!

victoriah113
9/2/18

The pictures on the website look good.
The prices are so cheap...and there is a reason for this - the stock it terrible.
I ordered a ring for $200us I waited 8 weeks,the good I received were shipped from Hong Kong - on opening the parcel the ring was terrible - I wouldn't even wear it - terrible quality & cheap looking - think kids jewellery & the worst thing - there is no returns details & the website doesn't even have a contact us page.
Be warned - this is a rip off!!
I can only conclude that all the positive reviews are fakes!!
So idisappointed!!

miraj5
5/6/18

I bought a 14k yellow gold ring from Jewelryroom and I really like it. It is indeed a beautiful ring which I bought for only 350£. An anniversary gift for my wife for our wedding anniversary.

janem193
4/11/18

Bought a jewelry set for my wedding from Jewelryroom. The necklace and earring set went perfectly with my wedding dress! I love it.

bubbag1
2/14/18

Bad site. They claim they sell estate and liquidation jewelry and gems, but it's just all cheap junk make in Thailand and India.

They use stock photos as well, so the item you're seeing in the photo is not the item you're bidding on.

Very misleading and dishonest!

And they charge you an arm and a leg for shipping and handling.

donnad141
2/13/18

It took a bit of time to receive my first package that probably was my fault over extending my limit(what can a girl say)
I am so very PLEASED with my purchases & in fact I have now gone down to the ONE supplier.
Thanks Jewelry Room Team

lyndab34
10/7/17

I loved the jewelery boxes, well worth the money. As for earrings and such, the shipping made the entire thing far too expensive.

monikar14
9/29/17

shopping on this website since last 3 years. sometimes late shipping but always received in good condition

genniferv
4/21/16

Great buys in this website. Thanks

peterr66
11/12/15

It is rarely situation when I had such a great customer experience that it is pleasure to write a positive review. I purchased here the marvelous diamond pendant for my girlfriend. So satisfied with this experience. Not only the quality of the jewels here is the best of the best in any category that would fit your budget, the customer service is above superb. Do yourself a favor dealing with this company.

christopherp45
11/12/15

My fiancé and I was searching for the best shop to buy our wedding rings. When we finally got into Jewelry Room we just came out after a few days with two gorgeous rings. That is the place that helped us to decide what we want and get it for a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for quality jewelry.

donaldh43
11/12/15

The Jewelry Room is wonderful place to buy jewelry. First of all, there is the great selection of wedding and engagement rings I was looking at. I believe I will never buy a piece of jewelry anywhere else again because here I have found the best ring for my fiancé. It's no more expensive than going to a jewelry store and just picking something out. Guys do the great work making people happy!

brianj59
11/12/15

Best experience ever. Choosing the jewelry is always complicated task. It is hard to find the right size and color and what is more important appropriate price. However, here I found all the things I was looking for and bought the nice present for my wife. I appreciate the shipping done in timely fashion and the quality of the item. Thanks.

olivers37
11/12/15

I am so happy to write that I have just bought the most amazing ring for the most amazing girl and our lives together are going to be happier because of Jewelry Room. It is an incredible store, they have so many choices and you can bid the price you want. Everything goes smoothly. Definitely 5 stars.

mm138
9/14/15

I been shopping with them for a while before they got upgraded. Recently I got to win some nice jewelries and got them checked and they were genuine as they were advertised except for one ring that had a difference in design but it's looking nice. Shipping is a bit high if you buy too little amount,buy more and pay less shipping. I recommend anyone to shop at jewelryroom if you want value and variety.

Currently won auctions will be held in cart for 48 hours. Early this year, all won auction will remain in cart for 24 hours. In unique situation, you may contact us at http://www.jewelryroom.com/helpdesk/ for time extension

By Calvin P., JewelryRoom Representative

Hello! We've been in business for over a decade and we will definitely be here for long term, therefore do not be worry about buying lab stones or gold plated jewelry. We have stated very clear on each product description if metals are solid gold or gold plated.

By Calvin P., JewelryRoom Representative

First, we will update the tracking number ASAP. As for the situation held by US Custom, it's a random procedure by US Custom. Unfortunately we do not have control over them. As for the 2nd question - Yes, we're selling 100% genuine diamond and solid gold jewelry. *Unless on our title and description clearly mentioned this is a lab gemstone or gold plated

By Calvin P., JewelryRoom Representative

Questions? Get answers from the JewelryRoom staff and other customers.

1 Photo for JewelryRoom