Review of iPhoneIMEI.net

iPhoneIMEI.net reviews

12 reviews with 4 stars

rheot
2/21/19

It unlocked my iPhone even though I have to pay more for premium service as my IMEI is not good but it worked.

nikib18
2/2/19

The unlock process fast just don't know if it work bc my boyfriends SIM card doesn't work but we think it's the SIM card and not the phone

cjb31
9/8/18

They were able to unlock everything except carrier and they said once the service was available again they would give me a credit to use.

I'd recommend giving them a shot

vamsip4
5/24/18

Initial price was $29 and then they asked for $50, the catch was if you don't want to proceed further, refund will be in the form of credits which can be used only on the website. However, they were able to unlock the phone after paying additional amount.

markr287
10/26/17

My phone was unlocked within the time frame promised. The only thing was that since I am in Canada, I was unsure of which currency the price was to be charged. Only when I got my credit card bill did I know the price quoted was in US Dollars. That would have been nice to know from the beginning.

brittanyt32
10/26/17

Everything went well I got my phone unlocked. It took about a week but it was well worth it. I can know use my phone on any network. Currently I am using simple mobile but the data sucks. Probably going to try Cricket next.

chrism421
10/26/17

Service fully works but my phone was hacked by some Chinese leeches so watch out for that, does work though. Also i wish I could just to the extra unlock. I was locked to att, its free if you call em and meet the criteria. So why would I pay you guys to do that unlock

olivere10
4/27/17

I was very pleased with the no nonsense approach and how they work. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to my friends.

randym77
4/15/17

I thought it wouldn't work and was fake like a few had said... but frfr they actually unlocked my phone.. keep in mind people ( YOUR PHONE CAN NOT BE STOLEN!!! )

gerryp16
3/30/17

After numerous failures and frustrations from Orange France to Apple UK, iPhoneIMEI had my iPhone unlocked within two or three days. Even so, £25 is just a bit high.

adleyj1
3/29/17

I went with you guys because your website said it would take 2 days to unlock my iPhone 7 plus. I paid an extra 20 dollars for your supposed quickness but it took a whole week. You guys did a good job unlocking my phone and fir that you get 4 stars but next time I'll be going with someone else who is cheaper and does it in the same time frame as you all......one freaking week.....not two days.

kaitlinm8
3/26/17

Premium unlock did what it said as I can now use my ATT iPhone 6s Plus with Verizon however some of the settings are gone. i.e. I had to install a 3rd party email service. But so far so good

No they don't. They just take your money and not unlocked anything.

By Tagi T.

BULL $#*! !! LIER, LIER.. THEY ARE A SCAM, AND PAYE HIM TO WRITE A GOOD REVIEW !!!

By Jeff H.

nobody, friend

By Jan K.

Its more than the quote given, bait and switch! This company will only unlock your wallet !

By Sean D.

Don't use iphoneimei.net as they are real 100% scammers

By Harisha B.

based on the reviews that I have been reading about iPhoneIMEI.net, they seem like a scam just to let ur money and never do the actual job. They seem to email back once and that's it. Most of the reviews I have read are 1-star reviews and say that this is a scam.

By Zack V.

based on the reviews I have read on plenty of sites, they are a scam, i also have an iPhone that is icloud locked and Im also trying to find somehow to get rid of the icloud lock on this iPhone 6s I have.

By Zack V.

It is a scam they took me for over $100.00 and said my phone was blacklisted and cant be unlock my phone is not in a contact and i bought it new paid cash in full there theifs i was told ne refund

By Chris w.

Questions? Get answers from the iPhoneIMEI.net staff and other customers.

iPhoneIMEI.net?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other incentives in exchange for reviews about this business. We wanted you to know because offering incentives has been shown to skew the overall ratings of a business. This behavior contravenes our guidelines as it might have a misleading impact on the rating and consumers.