iPhoneIMEI.net

iPhoneIMEI.net has a consumer rating of 2.31 stars from 424 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. iPhoneIMEI.net also ranks 36th among Unlocked Phones sites. The most common issues with iPhoneIMEI.net are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• I stuck my SIM card in and of course it didnt work.
  • But within three days of giving them the IMEI number, boom unlocked and I'm now free to use it on any network I like.

• I purchased an iPhone 6 online, when I got the phone, it was iCloud locked.
  • After 3 days they sent me an email said that they couldn't do it as my iPad is lost/stolen.
How would you rate iPhoneIMEI.net?

“Full payment? Alright, I'll bite...worked like a charm!!!”

Henry S.
1/12/19

I was a bit taken back when the 2nd part of payment requirements arrived. I just closed my eyes and hoped for the best when I paid the full amount. And voila!!! Less than 48 hours later, factory unlock delivered over the air. Super professional and fast. Will definitely use them again. Thank you guys!

“SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM”

Fahad K.
9/24/18

1000% scammers. I have lost 125£ and no reply from anyone. Dont fall for any fake review that some people are saying that it worked for them. They are playing with your mind by posting fake reviews so you might believe that it will also work for you like fake positive reviews. They are doing this to counter real bad reviews and confusing people by believing that it worked for some people too so you can be among those. Its a SCAM SCAM SCAM. Period!

iphone 6 (22) 3 days (19) premium service (17) iphone 7 (17) money (137) 30 days (11) 2 weeks (9) sim card (10) 20 pounds (7) total scam (17) 2 days (13) email (106)
rheot
February 21st, 2019
It unlocked my iPhone even though I have to pay more for premium service as my IMEI is not good but it worked.
shahmeera
August 31st, 2019
""THE iPhone also known as a business class phone but some issues regarding it that can annoy any Android user to switch to iOS.1The battery timing of an iPhone is dull in 21st century it's battery timing can't compare with s10 and so on very disappointed another important issue is that users are having problems with face id and many more like this no doubt the look of iPhone X and X's Max is awesome and camera is best but the charge time is also very long don't want to say more in compare of Samsung the iPhone is day by day going back but hope fully the iPhone 11 wouldn't be like this one all deficiencies will be recovered in iPhone 11. But to play games and to use it as a business class and also for taking pictures it awesome "" BUT ONCE CRACKED IT CAN COST YOU ALOT OF MONEY IN YOU CAN BUY A STRONG ANDROID PHONE"". GOOD LUCK!
adleyj1
March 29th, 2017
I went with you guys because your website said it would take 2 days to unlock my iPhone 7 plus. I paid an extra 20 dollars for your supposed quickness but it took a whole week. You guys did a good job unlocking my phone and fir that you get 4 stars but next time I'll be going with someone else who is cheaper and does it in the same time frame as you all......one freaking week.....not two days.
nikib18
February 2nd, 2019
The unlock process fast just don't know if it work bc my boyfriends SIM card doesn't work but we think it's the SIM card and not the phone
vamsip4
May 24th, 2018
Initial price was $29 and then they asked for $50, the catch was if you don't want to proceed further, refund will be in the form of credits which can be used only on the website. However, they were able to unlock the phone after paying additional amount.
cjb31
September 8th, 2018
They were able to unlock everything except carrier and they said once the service was available again they would give me a credit to use.

I'd recommend giving them a shot
kaitlinm8
March 26th, 2017
Premium unlock did what it said as I can now use my ATT iPhone 6s Plus with Verizon however some of the settings are gone. i.e. I had to install a 3rd party email service. But so far so good
chrism421
October 26th, 2017
Service fully works but my phone was hacked by some Chinese leeches so watch out for that, does work though. Also i wish I could just to the extra unlock. I was locked to att, its free if you call em and meet the criteria. So why would I pay you guys to do that unlock
markr287
October 26th, 2017
My phone was unlocked within the time frame promised. The only thing was that since I am in Canada, I was unsure of which currency the price was to be charged. Only when I got my credit card bill did I know the price quoted was in US Dollars. That would have been nice to know from the beginning.
olivere10
April 27th, 2017
I was very pleased with the no nonsense approach and how they work. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to my friends.
brittanyt32
October 26th, 2017
Everything went well I got my phone unlocked. It took about a week but it was well worth it. I can know use my phone on any network. Currently I am using simple mobile but the data sucks. Probably going to try Cricket next.
gerryp16
March 30th, 2017
After numerous failures and frustrations from Orange France to Apple UK, iPhoneIMEI had my iPhone unlocked within two or three days. Even so, £25 is just a bit high.
randym77
April 15th, 2017
I thought it wouldn't work and was fake like a few had said... but frfr they actually unlocked my phone.. keep in mind people ( YOUR PHONE CAN NOT BE STOLEN!!! )

No they don't. They just take your money and not unlocked anything.

By Tagi T.
See more answers (3)

BULL $#*! !! LIER, LIER.. THEY ARE A SCAM, AND PAYE HIM TO WRITE A GOOD REVIEW !!!

By Jeff H.
See more answers (3)

nobody, friend

By Jan K.

The unlocking fee for I cloud is almost 30us dollars

By Shahmeer a.

Its more than the quote given, bait and switch! This company will only unlock your wallet !

By Sean D.

Don't use iphoneimei.net as they are real 100% scammers

By Harisha B.

based on the reviews that I have been reading about iPhoneIMEI.net, they seem like a scam just to let ur money and never do the actual job. They seem to email back once and that's it. Most of the reviews I have read are 1-star reviews and say that this is a scam.

By Zack V.

This's totally scam First they told me they will unlock my icloud for $28 then after two days they send me email to make the final payment that's meaning they check my imei and they ready to unlock my iPhone so i pay $42 then they send me email saying my iPhone is in blacklist stolen/lost and i have to wait for premium service and pay them £49.99 but i have approve that is a lie and i send them the tax bill for my iPhone and screenshot from others website that saying my imei is clean But they refuse to refund me money to my credit card that i pay with it. And today they send me mail saying that the premium service is available but i have to pay £49.99 and wait for 30 days to finished the process I don't recommend this website . It's a Scaaaaaam.

By Mohamed A.

based on the reviews I have read on plenty of sites, they are a scam, i also have an iPhone that is icloud locked and Im also trying to find somehow to get rid of the icloud lock on this iPhone 6s I have.

By Zack V.

It is a scam they took me for over $100.00 and said my phone was blacklisted and cant be unlock my phone is not in a contact and i bought it new paid cash in full there theifs i was told ne refund

By Chris w.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the iPhoneIMEI.net staff and other customers.

Free iPhone IMEI unlocking services and iPhone IMEI checker with Carrier information, SIM Lock status, Find My iPhone (iCloud Activation Lock) status

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iPhoneIMEI.net?

Have a question about iPhoneIMEI.net?