InterviewSuccessFormula reviews

info@interviewsuccessformula.com

1 star

juliaz16
1/12/19

My movement to new country was quite stressful. I did not know how need to answer a lot of questions. The Success Formula has given necessary information,thereby increasing my confidence.

scottd268
1/7/19

The program is amazing, comprehensive and very effective. After months of searching with no result (30 interviews, 4 months of searching and traveling over 2, 000 miles to interview) I started the program. The program offers concrete steps and things I did to improve my interview tactics. After making many changes to my interview style I was offered TWO jobs after only one and a half months! It took These people are the real deal!

patriciap327
12/14/18

I want to say thank you. Your valuable advice on how to handle the interview process really helped me much, Although my resume is impressive and I was getting interview calls, I was not able to understand what it is exactly that employers wanted to hear. I really paid attention to your advice finally, last week, and today, after 2 months' relentless searching and interviewing, landed a contract position- which I am hoping would convert into a stable placement in due time. It's a very tough market - but I'm at least not without a job. So, Thank you again! :)

aleciar2
9/22/18

Please make the decision to try the Interview Success program. It works. I had been a RN at the same facility for over 16 years. When I was hired there, I sat in front of a nurse manager and we had a nice chat. Things have changed! Today, (in my experience) interviews consist of a hiring committee that ask a series of behavioral questions. I have A LOT of experiences but I have never sat and thought about retelling them. This program helps narrow down what to recall and helps you to streamline your employment 'story'. Again....It works.

roberth935
9/20/18

Having twenty five years with the same employer and an out of date resume, I found myself looking to finish my career somewhere else. The learning curve was long and steep, but using methods and lessons learned from Interview Success Formula, I participated in phone interviews, Skype interviews and several face to face interviews. Each time I learned a little more. Interview Success Formula was a fantastic resource and support. First thing I learned is age discrimination is real! Children half may age with no experience were hired while I saw my peer group move on to the next posted position.

I answered an ad for one job opening and while on the interview the interviewer said, "We are considering creating a new position and I believe you would be a good fit". Minutes later the CEO and I were discussing his needs and hopes for the new position. Two hours later we had a very rough draft of a business plan. Over the next two weeks we finished the business plan. We presented it his finance committee, executive board, and then the full board, who approved the plan. I signed an employment contract for the position I helped create, with the compensation package I put together.

It took thirteen months but Interview Success Formula was with me every step with tangible support, worksheets, and insights to help guide me.

Thank you.
Greg

georgiaf11
9/20/18

I would highly recommend the service and the tips discussed. Especially if you haven't interviewed for sometime, the service is very educational and helpful. It keeps you up to date in terms of what the hiring managers are thinking of when interviewing the various age groups of candidates.

christyr33
8/25/18

The program provides more detail than you can imagine. I would even recommend it for those who are employed and seeking to be promoted within their company. I am a very satisfied customer.

eddieb76
8/21/18

I find that this service has a tremendous positive impact on my job interview skills, because, it reveals many important things that I had given no thought to. Most of the material reveals where I have fallen short in the past during interviews. In addition, the bonus materials and daily informative tips keep me sharpening my skills as a professional in general, outside the interview arena. Thank a million for your great work!

josephinef8
8/18/18

I signed up and eagerly read all emails, however did not complete any activities - inlcuding the main online questionaire. I was dissatisfied with various aspects of my role, but the time wasn't right for me to begin job hunting.

However reading all the emails ensured I was aware of the strategies that work in job hunting, even though I wasn't applying them.

Fast forward 10 months or so, and my employer announced the business had been sold, half the positions would be made redundant (mine was one of them), and I had four weeks of employment with them prior to receiving my package.

Naturally this prompted me to complete all online activites, revamp my resume and become active on LinkedIn! All the tips from the emails were part of my Knowlege Bank already, I just needed to complete the practical exercises - which I did.

I applied for one job and had the interview while still employed (I work part time so attended the interview on one of my non-work days).
The day before the interview I was solidly preparing my responses to the interview questions with this specific role in mind.
Interestingly, most of my day was spent reading, drafting, editing - it was very late in the evening when I read over the final versions and decided I needed to get a good night sleep if I was to be at my best for the interview. On the train commute in the morring I was reading over my prepared research. I remember thinking - I'll never rember all of this!

But guess what? I didn't need to 'remember' it, as success is not about rote responses. As advocated by Alan, and experienced firsthand by me, the most important thing was the preparation - actually doing the research on the company, job role, and how my experience fit what they were likely after. I was able to answer their questions concisely because I'd put in the effort.

Also - their first question threw me as they didn't follow the usual flow of questions to expect. However it didn't matter because I was familiar with how my experience fit what they were asking for, I had practiced formulating my responses in Situation - Action - Result format and had analysed how my strengths and development areas related to the role. This meant that my responses had a natural element that rote responses lack. Leaving the interview, I remember being satisfied, knowing my performance reflected my capability acurately.

I got the job! There was a two week gap between the last day of my outgoing role and the first day of my new role; this pleased my husband although I would have preferred 4 weeks between roles but never mind!

That was an 'initial 3 month contract' three days per week - it was not only exactly what I was after, 14 months later I'm still there, and am likely to be there another 10 months at least, and I'm using Salesforce on this project which is going to increase my employability once the project finishes up. It's truly been an 'interview success' for me.

I still read all the emails, and know that eventually I'll need to revisit the activities when this role ends.

I highly recommend the program, resources, online tools, and emails - they were and continue to be invaluable to me and have more than paid for the initial investment of time and money.

Josephine

Tip for consumers: Returns are rally n/a - why would you return something that works brilliantly? However from memory there is a money back guarantee if anyone is dissatisfied.... You won't be dissatisfied!

anbessat
8/10/18

I have an AWESOME experience with Interview Success Formula (ISF). Using the Interview Success Formula helped me access my relevant skills and effectively applied it to relevant interviews.

marjg2
7/7/18

I found this information very helpful in responding to potential employers and interviews. Their templates for Thank you notes and words to use mirroring the job req are great as are the preparation hints.

tanyam97
6/28/18

My biggest problem was " a fish in a water".
I could not remember anything special about my experience, I just worked hard, what to talk about, right?
Alan course helped me to come up with my "stories" and I was able to describe my work properly and finally impressed my interviewer!
I am a baby boomer generation, so it was not easy, but I did find a good job :).

robins328
6/23/18

I found that by taking each and every step that this program sends you through, you can be successful at finding the position you dream about. I followed every step as it was outlined, and answered all the questions on the evaluations and learned my strong points and weaker points. I was very surprised when I was being asked the questions that this program prepares you for. I did my homework, got assistance with my resume from the unemployment office and looked up information on the companies that I was interviewing with, and they were very surprised at how prepared I was for the interviews. I had a choice of positions and went with the company that wanted me so badly, that they created a position for me. Don't miss a step and you can be successful also. Good hunting!

michaelg799
6/19/18

Great course, well worth the monetary and time investment. This course covers all aspects of the interview process and is a must for anyone new to the market or anyone who has not recently embarked on a job search.

am226
6/6/18

I was a little skeptical using the program but can now say it was the best thing I ever did to prepare for an interview! I havent landed the job yet since I only have applied for one job but I went through the second round and felt so confident and prepared. I was given very positive feedback by my recruiter and she said my thank you notes were very personal and well-written. I believe that this is all learned from the ISF program. I believe the next interview will be my next job so I am grateful I clicked on the ad and took a chance! Thank you ISF!

christopherw203
5/26/18

This service taught me how to lead the interview and give them my most best attributes. The formula was a perfectly packaged study guide that kept me focused.

danap68
5/13/18

After preparing with the interview succes formula, the interview feels like a discussion instead of interview; you heard almost every question and every twist of it and more importantly , how to answer it! Thanks, Alan & Co!

nicoled132
5/12/18

This course is a great, easy to use useful summary of various tips in concise easy to use tools. This formula gives specific answers for you based on an inventory questionnaire which helps give you ideas for your own personalized statements. It gives concrete questions and answers you could use and adapt. The SMART format of answering is well explained.
There are tips for all aspects of the interview from nerves to understanding the interviewers, what to wear etc.
They replied to my specific questions sent by email with quick personal response.
The email updates are interesting and offer more insight.
Very very useful!

markr395
5/5/18

This program proved extremely helpful. Coming out of retirement, I landed my dream job here in Wichita, KS. Your tips on interviewing and those twenty interview questions really helped me prepare. During my panel interview, I was asked what was my greatest weakness? I said, "Other than Dunkin Donuts and those big Boston Creme ones?" That broke the ice and after everyone laughed, I seriously said, "I'm sure I have one, but I don't dwell on it. I prefer to think positively and move on." The information you provided was concise and again, extremely helpful. Thanks.

Tip for consumers: Interviewing is a science and companies have specific criteria on the type of people they want to hire into their company. Don't try to go it alone. It's worth the money to get the educated help that ISF provides. Remember, you're thinking long term employment and career. Otherwise, just take a menial part-time job.

murrayd22
4/30/18

I found the ISF and its features very helpful in preparing me for again job interviewing after long-time careers.

susanc465
4/19/18

Your program was invaluable in helping me land the job- from resume tips, cover letter, job searching and interview skills that I learned from ISF. I now have my dream job that I am more excited about than anything I've done in years. I didn't quite meet the requirements posted, but I applied as a "stretch" and won out. It is a slight career change, but for the better, in a new direction of my industry of which I was completely unaware. WOW- cutting edge technology and innovation beyond belief. This invigorates me to actually look forward to work! And the salary is well above my expectations.

Most importantly I appreciate the subtleties that I gleaned from your communications, an attitudinal perspective regarding age, goals, and patience. Your story of expectant parents was appropos, as my job search was just over 9 months. The personalized worksheets on my strengths and behaviors brought about a self-awareness that will prove useful in many other aspects of my life.

I would strongly recommend ISF to anyone in the market for a job; it really works.There is NO WAY I would have been hired had I not participated in the program.

kellyf86
4/11/18

The team at Interview for Success have developed a great program to help guide you through the entire interviewing process. I found it to be extremely helpful and have had a few interviews since I signed up that all went far better than previous ones. The fact they follow up with you, answer any questions and continue to provide valuable material is a real benefit as well.

melodied6
3/16/18

When I signed up for the Interview Success Formula, I mainly signed up for the personalized answers to the most common interview questions. I did not expect to receive the emails that have been so helpful. And I have sent a couple of questions through those emails and have received very prompt replies and personal help. This program is worth every dime. It not only helps give direction and confidence, I now have a job that I absolutely love! When I interviewed for the position, the comment was, "That is music to my ears. You are our Golden Girl! We'll send you an offer letter today. And the offer was $5 more an hour than I had expected."

lisbethw
2/26/18

I am so thankful to this program. I was a little skeptical at first, but i wanted to give it a try anyway. The program was well organized and easy to follow. Preparation is the key and this program really did this. I really was asked the questions i prepared for and i was answering them with confidence. Thanks. And, yes i got the job.

stever191
2/26/18

I immediately felt more confident going into my interviews. I followed the guidance, completed the worksheets and practiced my approach. It made all the difference in the phone screens and the face-to-face interviews. Thank you Alan and team!

Tip for consumers: Absolutely worth the investment of time and money to gain that competitive edge we all seek.

Hi Riyadh, One thing you may want to take a look at is the Customized Interview Preparation plan as that will give you some guidance on how to navigate different types of interviews such as the panel interview that you will be facing. If you have a specific question, you are welcome to email us and a member of our team will be happy to answer you. If you are looking for a personal coach to advise you though, that would be outside of the course. Best of luck with the upcoming interview.

By Alan C., InterviewSuccessFormula Representative

Hi Jonelle! Congratulations on your graduation and on the upcoming interview. In today's healthcare environment, it's critical how nurses relate to and support patients. So you'll need to tell stories related to helping others - in nursing or elsewhere. All your life experience will help there, and our program will guide you through how to tell those stories. ISF will also help you articulate your strengths and motivations and other parts of yourself – where people sometimes have a hard time articulating the words. The Formula won’t answer technical skills questions like how do you respond if a patient is coding. It will help you present who you are more effectively and prove your value. Thanks for your note, and best of luck in the upcoming interview. Best, Alan

By Alan C., InterviewSuccessFormula Representative

Hi Maria If you contact one of the advisors in sure they will tell you how long it takes should you want a refund. They were really helpful with me even before I bought the program but I honestly don't think you will need a refund! I'm sure you will get the job, I was terrible at interview was unsuccessful so many times and after 2 days of this system I got the job I wanted! Try it honestly I truly believe In the program.

By Rebecca R.

Hi Ayesha, congratulations on the interview(s). Inside our bonus area we have a copy of our worksheets designed for medical professionals. They would serve you well in a residency interview. Residency interviews vary. Some are pure personality based "would you work well with us". Others will ask about your research and critical experiences related to your desired specialty.

By Alan C., InterviewSuccessFormula Representative

I accessed on my laptop, so honestly not sure about on a tablet.

By Syleah W.

Hi Yvette, Thanks for your interest in the program. Yes, that's correct. And, if you have any questions about the program or the interview process, feel free to email our support team. We have someone there to help 7 days per week.

By Alan C., InterviewSuccessFormula Representative

Hi Barbara, Hope the interviews went well today. In general I recommend joining the program at least one day before the interview. Our guarantee works very simply - during the guarantee period, if you review the program and decide the program isn't for you, you can email us.

By Alan C., InterviewSuccessFormula Representative

Hi Charlotte, Yes, that would be enough time to greatly benefit from the program. You can always do more with more time, but a day and a half can let you do a lot. I would start with the self assessment and the custom interview preparation plan.

By Alan C., InterviewSuccessFormula Representative

Hi Rachel, Thanks for the note. As an exec assistant, since you often face a steady stream of work instead of unique projects, it's understandable that this would be challenging for you. Yes, the program can help. We help you identify examples from your career, develop specific details to make your story stand out, and create a short but thorough and effective answer. One other thing that would be useful is to sit down with a friend or spouse or past co-worker, someone who knows your work and can help you come up with examples.

By Alan C., InterviewSuccessFormula Representative

Hi Aylar, If your English language skills are limiting your success, the most important thing you can do is to develop those skills. For your interview, that means getting asked and practicing answering interview questions aloud with an English speaker. This program can help you with what questions you will be asked, what research to do before the interview, how to create effective answers, and how to communicate during the interview. If you aren't confident that you will understand the questions because of language though, fixing that problem is the most important. Practicing is what will help most.

By Alan C., InterviewSuccessFormula Representative
Questions? Get answers from the InterviewSuccessFormula staff and other customers.

3 Photos for InterviewSuccessFormula