Job Interview Tools reviews

support@jobinterviewtools.com

1 star

mariag354
2/5/19

It is amazing how the "Job Interview Tools Guide" brought out the confidence in me! It explains why these job questions are raised and it guides you to give the best answer that suits your field of expertise. Now I am back to the workforce and I am so thrilled! I highly recommend this to everyone.

gracek63
1/22/19

Thank you, Don, for sharing your expertise. Your motivation helped me embark on a transfer within the same employer. Your tips gave me the confidence to answer and ask questions during the interview process. I did receive an offer and will be transferring to another section in February.

Grace

dawg
1/20/19

I purchased Don's book (interview guide) and it really helped me be well prepared and more relaxed in my next interviews..shortly after, I got a great job ! Also he sent me a few great tips via emails..Big Thanks Don .

deepalym
1/13/19

Don tips are very useful for job interviews. It has helped me in securing a job and I recommend it to every job seeker to make use of Don interview tips! Thank you Don

shelbyp27
11/10/18

Excellent site if you want to nail those interviews and be prepared to land a decent job with the set of skills you have! I believe Don's approach is useful from HR perspective as well!

cs294
11/7/18

I landed several job offers after I prepared for my interviews using Don's video sessions. He offers practical, succinct, and genuine advice that appeals to interviewers. Everything he says makes so much sense. You're really trying to tell your story, aligned to the job description, and connecting with the interviewer - in a compelling way. That's what Don taught me. Thank you so much Don!

-CS

berthaa20
11/6/18

Don,'s top 10 questions and answers is a great tool to prepare for job interviews. Your tips helped me to get a job offer. I highly recommend Don,'s tools if you have an interview comming. Thanks Don!

lourdesm12
10/29/18

Don's "The Complete Interview Answer Guide" has been the most inexpensive yet most worthwhile investment I have ever made, job-hunting wise, and his videos have all been an excellent use of my time. Don's interview tips work, not just for getting the job, but also for being able to negotiate a good pay without pushing my luck too much. I just got an excellent permanent job and was able to negotiate a good pay, and Don's tips have been very instrumental in that "achievement". You can tell that they are tried and tested and not just based on theories and personal opinions of what answers might work. I'm a first-generation immigrant and I've invested a lot in gaining new skills and re-inventing myself. I've been interviewing a lot, as I've had to move from one contract job to another, and I've viewed and read a lot of interview tips online, particularly on youtube and major job search websites. I've seen how Don's tips are much more reliable overall, and have helped me avoid mistakes that I realized - on hindsight - have cost me a few excellent opportunities in the past. Lincoln is quoted to have said "If I have but an hour to chop down a tree, I'll spend the first 30 minutes sharpening my ax." I'm glad I sharpened my ax by investing in Don's resources. I would highly recommend them to all job-hunters who want to be strategic in their job search. Good luck in your job search!

sarahs623
7/6/18

Hey guys, I am so excited about the set of tactics and strategies presented by Don. I think he is a genius of interviews and employment at all. I really recommend him to you!

ashleyt142
5/29/18

Don Geogevich has some of the best job interview tips on youtube. Videos are very informative and helpful for nailing a job interview. In particular, the top ten job interview question and answers were extremely helpful and helped me tailor my answers pertaining to the most common interview questions. The pdf link in his youtube videos are also extremely helpful, they give great tips as well as sample answers. A+

sanatp
4/25/18

Today, first I watched your YouTube video which I found accidently while doing Google search for my Power point presentation. I watched all the way till end. I was really impressed the way you explained all the ten tough questions.
Recently, I have attended quite a few "Job Search Success" seminars where none of them has explained like you. Now, I am really inspired and motivated for my job search.

et1100
3/18/18

I was struggling with job search for over a year. Don Geogevich Youtube Webcast have helped me better understand how to prepare for job interviews: hence I felt less nervous. During the last 5 month of my job search I received additional help from an outplacement agency. End of result: I was offered 2 jobs. Don Georgevich , you were an important coach for me and I just wanted to say: Thank you

oluyemisio
3/5/18

I used your Resume Preparation and Interview guide tools from March 2016 and I am glad to announce that I secured job offers afterwards. The content of the questions and sample answers were very helpful and tips given really helped to portray that I was actually interested in the organizations and was ready to go steps further than other candidates interviewed.

alicex2
2/1/18

This tool is very useful. Don provides a good service and feedback. He is a very experienced job interview consultant.

maryg276
11/23/17

Don is absolutely the best job interview consultant! He has deep understanding, is very professional, and really knows what he is doing. He has done a great work in helping me fully prepared for my job interviews.I got several offers in a short period of time, even got two offers from two departments in a same company. I could not make it without Don.

I recommend Don to you without any reservation!

gotthej
11/8/17

I cannot recommenced this training enough.

I used Don's training two tears ago, prior to interviewing for the first time in nearly seven years. I was able to nail the interviews, and landed the job.

Last week I was back, preparing for my first interview in two years. This was a big one. Three interviews, each being about two hours long. I landed the job again.

Prior to doing Don's training, I had no idea how to prepare for interviews, and no matter how much I thought I was ready, I simply did not stand a chance.

Now, I am prepared, confident, and I think I might even have enjoyed my interviews. The difference is astonishing.

Don doesn't just give you examples, he is able to make you think about how to bring your own experience into the equation, which is what it's all about.

I'll be recommending this to friends. I'll be back again when I need to interview again.

Great work.

razani
11/2/17

Your effective in presenting the information made me look expert in my first interviwe
Wish you all the best

ap1513
10/27/17

In an attempt to land a very specialized job--the only one I applied for--I looked to Don for advice on how to get the job. It has been a decade since my last job interview and I was pretty rusty. I can honestly say it was Don's prep that helped me ace the first interview--and the follow up one-- and land the job. The prep videos helped me to organize my thoughts and answers BEFORE I went in there, so that I was not surprised nor caught off guard when interviewing. I am positive there were many, many applicants, as this is a specialized area with growing competition. I owe it to Don. He's the real deal! THANKS!

angelaa96
10/25/17

After going through Don's interview guides and other portfolio, I came to realize why I was not offered the job from previous interviews. And it was all amazing I was offered the job that was just right for me after getting to know of Don's stuff. Though the interview questions from the panel were no different to those previous interviews, this time I knew exactly how to answer them accordingly.

I owe Don big gratitude and I suggest everyone to purchase Don's books and see for yourself how it helps.

tomg142
10/7/17

I read and completely followed all the strategies and tactics put before me by Don. He is very thorough in the ways of employment and what corporate America is looking for in employees. Covers all the bases from meet and greet to panel interviews and questions you would never think they would ask,and gives not only the right answers but the "only" answers that are needed to seal the deal!!! My debt of gratitude to Don, and anyone thinking of purchasing his portfolio package " just do it" no regrets

maew9
9/27/17

I read and highlighted all questions that I thought would helped me along the way. It was my 1st time phone/type in interview. I had an interview yesterday afternoon, was instructed to call at 12 noon today. I was offered the JOB!!
Don's guide manual book got me a good paying job from retail to oil and gas co.
I start tomorrow.
I strongly suggest everyone should invest in Don's book. Guaranteed!!!

m.w.

katherineb48
9/16/17

Don's guide made possible for me to go from retired educator to a logistics operative at a major airline. I am now working for my dream company. Don's advice of making the candidate's experience-based answers fit the job description was perfect. I was, as he advises, the solution to their problem."

The strategies and Q&A from the guide were key in landing me the job. In fact, later they told me I was the number one pick.

I will continue to refer to his excellent guide and videos as I move up the ladder.

Katherine B.

josephi227
9/13/17

My interview was on a monday and I was only informed on friday afternoon that my interview is on moday at 09:00 AM. It took me two day to get through the Videos, Q and A for job interview and I did very well during my interview. The interview pannel were very much impressed because this was second time I being interviewed by the same pannel. After a week they offer me the job. Thank you Don For you advice and info.

Kind Regards

Joseph

ellier18
9/12/17

Don covers all aspects of the interview process. I extracted the bits that could help me and it was a great tool to help me prepare.
I was still nervous at the interview but being prepared was the key and I got the job!
Thanks Don, great advice and info :-)
Ellie

karls54
9/12/17

It took me about a month to get through the videos and perfect my delivery. My first opportunity to apply what I learned came a week after I completed the course. I had two interviews, I did great on both of them, one resulted in a job offer which I declined. The other wanted me to cone in for a second interview, and then a third interview after that. The good news is your methods work!! And there is no bad news! They offered and I accepted a, not quite, but very close to a six figure position, after bonus it will be. Thank you so much for the impact you had on my career!!

Best Wishes,

Karl Sauer

they are in the members area on the question and answer page: www.jobinterviewtools.com/members/

By Don G., Job Interview Tools Representative

yes, this guide will get you ready for your first job interview. you can get your copy from www.jobinterviewtools.com best, don

By Don G., Job Interview Tools Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Job Interview Tools staff and other customers.

Job Interview Tools?