Job Interview Tools reviews

support@jobinterviewtools.com

1 star

cathyw132
7/31/19

Investing in The Complete Interview Answer Guide was a great investment and game changer with building my confidence as well as equipping me for a job interview. In addition, I emailed Don the night before my first face-to-face, panel interview and he promptly responded with solid gold nugget advice that helped me aced the interview and receive a swift job offer! Thank you so much, Don! Make the investment in The Complete Interview Answer Guide and change your job interviewing game! Cathy W.

debbieb511
7/31/19

I really happy that I found the top 10 interview questions and answers on Don Youtube channel. I went to and interview and put these tips into practice and have been offered the job. Thanks Don for all your advice

bradl102
7/31/19

I've been searching for a job for the past seven months or so and It has been an agonizing process as many know. I re-did my resume so many times it's ridiculous. I stumbled upon Don's YouTube channel and I was instantly hooked! I took his methods to heart and really listened to what he had to say. It wasn't just his tips but the way he explained everything in detail that made the difference for me. I highly suggest signing up for his job interview tips. It will absolutely help you land a great job as it did for me.

loganh74
6/15/19

I watched Don's job advice videos on YouTube and was able to land a new job thanks to his help. Don is extremely informative has great delivery in his speech. You can be confident going into interviews after using Don's advice.

sawsans
6/13/19

your interview tools are very helpful.
I was always checking some interview tips from the internet, but not getting hired.
As soon as I used you tools I get hired in a very good position.
thanks Don for your great effective tools

billyy12
6/9/19

In my previous interview before getting this tools, I always get the feedback from the HR or interviewer that I am not mature or did not well prepared . I also hate myself why can't answer those question and wonder why that ask me such questionyour tools open my view and guide me the logic thinking for the interview . Really great tools

ta194
5/22/19

Don has amazing knowledge surrounding interview process. His e-mails and written material helped me to understand what was expected for a good interview. I endorse his service to everyone who is seeking a job

laithf1
5/9/19

It was very useful for me.
And I am pretty sure will be perfect to anyone.

elip21
4/24/19

Best course out there. Very detailed and to the point. I found a job my dream job simply by understanding how everything works, and why hiring managers ask specific questions.

Thank you, Don!

gyanp1
4/20/19

Frequent email with motivating interview tips often encourages you to review the general interview question. Listen, read, watch and apply in your own situation, even a single word is useful.

linav9
4/18/19

Don provides a complete guide of the most common questions and the possible answers to impress in a job interview.

collinsa7
4/11/19

Excellent. I have been in contact with Don for over a year now and can convincingly say that he is doing a great job. I recommend him for more opportunities and more contacts.

anthonyo54
3/21/19

Before taking this course I was unable to move forward in the hiring process for some interviews I had participated in. I simply did not hear back from employers and I was becoming frustrated and losing confidence in myself.

I was always very successful in my previous positions with other employers and just needed an offer to get my foot in the door. At that time I was introduced to Job Interview Tools and after taking the course I gained the confidence I needed to easily land a job. I was ready for any question the interviewer was going to ask and was confident in asking the interviewer questions of my own.

I now have a very good job and this course definitely made the difference in allowing me to move forward in the hiring process and eventually get an offer. Thanks Don!

Anthony Orofino

alext197
3/13/19

I highly recommend this resource for all job seekers who are tired of being screened during the interview process. Job Interview Tools will help you to come up with right answers to the most tricky questions that hiring agents like to ask. With this tool, you will be able to develop the right strategy to master your job interview skills and become a decision maker on whether or not you want to change your current job. This resource is great if you want to have the upper hand in your next interview.

ezekiela11
3/4/19

Initially, I did not believe in buying the tool. I felt I could just go to Youtube and learn. This I did. But after 6-8 phone screening /interviews, I got no onsite interview. Then I emailed Don and bought the Job Interview Tools. I desperately read the guide and applied what it advised. I also exchanged some email with Don where he checked my written responses to questions and commented appropriately. Just within 8 weeks of buying this guide, all my phone interviews resulted in onsite interviews. Today, I have 4 jobs offers: 2 Industry jobs and 2 Postdocs and still have 9 onsite interviews lined up.

kevind335
3/3/19

I have found the questions and answers guide to be an invaluable tool. I was let go from my previous employer five weeks ago. Since then, I have had several phone and in-person interviews. I used the guide to prepare and was successful in every interview. I was able to ask effective questions that aided in filtering out the less desirable opportunities. Five weeks later, I am sitting on three great job offers. I accepted one and am currently waiting for background checks to be completed.

Thank you for your guidance, insight and enthusiasm. It truly made this process less stressful and allowed me to focus and become more effective as a potential candidate.

mariop58
2/28/19

Don helped me land a six figure sr. Engineering position. I believe I aced the interviews because I received an offer 4 days after the last interview. I only watched his videos and put in the work as he recommended. By the way, none of the top 10 behavioral questions were asked but because I used STAR AS TAUGHT BY Don, i was able to confidently ace the interview.

Mario

mariag354
2/5/19

It is amazing how the "Job Interview Tools Guide" brought out the confidence in me! It explains why these job questions are raised and it guides you to give the best answer that suits your field of expertise. Now I am back to the workforce and I am so thrilled! I highly recommend this to everyone.

gracek63
1/22/19

Thank you, Don, for sharing your expertise. Your motivation helped me embark on a transfer within the same employer. Your tips gave me the confidence to answer and ask questions during the interview process. I did receive an offer and will be transferring to another section in February.

Grace

dawg
1/20/19

I purchased Don's book (interview guide) and it really helped me be well prepared and more relaxed in my next interviews..shortly after, I got a great job ! Also he sent me a few great tips via emails..Big Thanks Don .

deepalym
1/13/19

Don tips are very useful for job interviews. It has helped me in securing a job and I recommend it to every job seeker to make use of Don interview tips! Thank you Don

shelbyp27
11/10/18

Excellent site if you want to nail those interviews and be prepared to land a decent job with the set of skills you have! I believe Don's approach is useful from HR perspective as well!

cs294
11/7/18

I landed several job offers after I prepared for my interviews using Don's video sessions. He offers practical, succinct, and genuine advice that appeals to interviewers. Everything he says makes so much sense. You're really trying to tell your story, aligned to the job description, and connecting with the interviewer - in a compelling way. That's what Don taught me. Thank you so much Don!

-CS

berthaa20
11/6/18

Don,'s top 10 questions and answers is a great tool to prepare for job interviews. Your tips helped me to get a job offer. I highly recommend Don,'s tools if you have an interview comming. Thanks Don!

lourdesm12
10/29/18

Don's "The Complete Interview Answer Guide" has been the most inexpensive yet most worthwhile investment I have ever made, job-hunting wise, and his videos have all been an excellent use of my time. Don's interview tips work, not just for getting the job, but also for being able to negotiate a good pay without pushing my luck too much. I just got an excellent permanent job and was able to negotiate a good pay, and Don's tips have been very instrumental in that "achievement". You can tell that they are tried and tested and not just based on theories and personal opinions of what answers might work. I'm a first-generation immigrant and I've invested a lot in gaining new skills and re-inventing myself. I've been interviewing a lot, as I've had to move from one contract job to another, and I've viewed and read a lot of interview tips online, particularly on youtube and major job search websites. I've seen how Don's tips are much more reliable overall, and have helped me avoid mistakes that I realized - on hindsight - have cost me a few excellent opportunities in the past. Lincoln is quoted to have said "If I have but an hour to chop down a tree, I'll spend the first 30 minutes sharpening my ax." I'm glad I sharpened my ax by investing in Don's resources. I would highly recommend them to all job-hunters who want to be strategic in their job search. Good luck in your job search!

they are in the members area on the question and answer page: www.jobinterviewtools.com/members/

By Don G., Job Interview Tools Representative

yes, this guide will get you ready for your first job interview. you can get your copy from www.jobinterviewtools.com best, don

By Don G., Job Interview Tools Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Job Interview Tools staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Job Interview Tools