Job Interview Tools reviews

support@jobinterviewtools.com

1 star

gyanp1
4/20/19

Frequent email with motivating interview tips often encourages you to review the general interview question. Listen, read, watch and apply in your own situation, even a single word is useful.

linav9
4/18/19

Don provides a complete guide of the most common questions and the possible answers to impress in a job interview.

collinsa7
4/11/19

Excellent. I have been in contact with Don for over a year now and can convincingly say that he is doing a great job. I recommend him for more opportunities and more contacts.

anthonyo54
3/21/19

Before taking this course I was unable to move forward in the hiring process for some interviews I had participated in. I simply did not hear back from employers and I was becoming frustrated and losing confidence in myself.

I was always very successful in my previous positions with other employers and just needed an offer to get my foot in the door. At that time I was introduced to Job Interview Tools and after taking the course I gained the confidence I needed to easily land a job. I was ready for any question the interviewer was going to ask and was confident in asking the interviewer questions of my own.

I now have a very good job and this course definitely made the difference in allowing me to move forward in the hiring process and eventually get an offer. Thanks Don!

Anthony Orofino

alext197
3/13/19

I highly recommend this resource for all job seekers who are tired of being screened during the interview process. Job Interview Tools will help you to come up with right answers to the most tricky questions that hiring agents like to ask. With this tool, you will be able to develop the right strategy to master your job interview skills and become a decision maker on whether or not you want to change your current job. This resource is great if you want to have the upper hand in your next interview.

ezekiela11
3/4/19

Initially, I did not believe in buying the tool. I felt I could just go to Youtube and learn. This I did. But after 6-8 phone screening /interviews, I got no onsite interview. Then I emailed Don and bought the Job Interview Tools. I desperately read the guide and applied what it advised. I also exchanged some email with Don where he checked my written responses to questions and commented appropriately. Just within 8 weeks of buying this guide, all my phone interviews resulted in onsite interviews. Today, I have 4 jobs offers: 2 Industry jobs and 2 Postdocs and still have 9 onsite interviews lined up.

kevind335
3/3/19

I have found the questions and answers guide to be an invaluable tool. I was let go from my previous employer five weeks ago. Since then, I have had several phone and in-person interviews. I used the guide to prepare and was successful in every interview. I was able to ask effective questions that aided in filtering out the less desirable opportunities. Five weeks later, I am sitting on three great job offers. I accepted one and am currently waiting for background checks to be completed.

Thank you for your guidance, insight and enthusiasm. It truly made this process less stressful and allowed me to focus and become more effective as a potential candidate.

mariop58
2/28/19

Don helped me land a six figure sr. Engineering position. I believe I aced the interviews because I received an offer 4 days after the last interview. I only watched his videos and put in the work as he recommended. By the way, none of the top 10 behavioral questions were asked but because I used STAR AS TAUGHT BY Don, i was able to confidently ace the interview.

Mario

mariag354
2/5/19

It is amazing how the "Job Interview Tools Guide" brought out the confidence in me! It explains why these job questions are raised and it guides you to give the best answer that suits your field of expertise. Now I am back to the workforce and I am so thrilled! I highly recommend this to everyone.

gracek63
1/22/19

Thank you, Don, for sharing your expertise. Your motivation helped me embark on a transfer within the same employer. Your tips gave me the confidence to answer and ask questions during the interview process. I did receive an offer and will be transferring to another section in February.

Grace

dawg
1/20/19

I purchased Don's book (interview guide) and it really helped me be well prepared and more relaxed in my next interviews..shortly after, I got a great job ! Also he sent me a few great tips via emails..Big Thanks Don .

deepalym
1/13/19

Don tips are very useful for job interviews. It has helped me in securing a job and I recommend it to every job seeker to make use of Don interview tips! Thank you Don

shelbyp27
11/10/18

Excellent site if you want to nail those interviews and be prepared to land a decent job with the set of skills you have! I believe Don's approach is useful from HR perspective as well!

cs294
11/7/18

I landed several job offers after I prepared for my interviews using Don's video sessions. He offers practical, succinct, and genuine advice that appeals to interviewers. Everything he says makes so much sense. You're really trying to tell your story, aligned to the job description, and connecting with the interviewer - in a compelling way. That's what Don taught me. Thank you so much Don!

-CS

berthaa20
11/6/18

Don,'s top 10 questions and answers is a great tool to prepare for job interviews. Your tips helped me to get a job offer. I highly recommend Don,'s tools if you have an interview comming. Thanks Don!

lourdesm12
10/29/18

Don's "The Complete Interview Answer Guide" has been the most inexpensive yet most worthwhile investment I have ever made, job-hunting wise, and his videos have all been an excellent use of my time. Don's interview tips work, not just for getting the job, but also for being able to negotiate a good pay without pushing my luck too much. I just got an excellent permanent job and was able to negotiate a good pay, and Don's tips have been very instrumental in that "achievement". You can tell that they are tried and tested and not just based on theories and personal opinions of what answers might work. I'm a first-generation immigrant and I've invested a lot in gaining new skills and re-inventing myself. I've been interviewing a lot, as I've had to move from one contract job to another, and I've viewed and read a lot of interview tips online, particularly on youtube and major job search websites. I've seen how Don's tips are much more reliable overall, and have helped me avoid mistakes that I realized - on hindsight - have cost me a few excellent opportunities in the past. Lincoln is quoted to have said "If I have but an hour to chop down a tree, I'll spend the first 30 minutes sharpening my ax." I'm glad I sharpened my ax by investing in Don's resources. I would highly recommend them to all job-hunters who want to be strategic in their job search. Good luck in your job search!

sarahs623
7/6/18

Hey guys, I am so excited about the set of tactics and strategies presented by Don. I think he is a genius of interviews and employment at all. I really recommend him to you!

ashleyt142
5/29/18

Don Geogevich has some of the best job interview tips on youtube. Videos are very informative and helpful for nailing a job interview. In particular, the top ten job interview question and answers were extremely helpful and helped me tailor my answers pertaining to the most common interview questions. The pdf link in his youtube videos are also extremely helpful, they give great tips as well as sample answers. A+

sanatp
4/25/18

Today, first I watched your YouTube video which I found accidently while doing Google search for my Power point presentation. I watched all the way till end. I was really impressed the way you explained all the ten tough questions.
Recently, I have attended quite a few "Job Search Success" seminars where none of them has explained like you. Now, I am really inspired and motivated for my job search.

et1100
3/18/18

I was struggling with job search for over a year. Don Geogevich Youtube Webcast have helped me better understand how to prepare for job interviews: hence I felt less nervous. During the last 5 month of my job search I received additional help from an outplacement agency. End of result: I was offered 2 jobs. Don Georgevich , you were an important coach for me and I just wanted to say: Thank you

oluyemisio
3/5/18

I used your Resume Preparation and Interview guide tools from March 2016 and I am glad to announce that I secured job offers afterwards. The content of the questions and sample answers were very helpful and tips given really helped to portray that I was actually interested in the organizations and was ready to go steps further than other candidates interviewed.

alicex2
2/1/18

This tool is very useful. Don provides a good service and feedback. He is a very experienced job interview consultant.

maryg276
11/23/17

Don is absolutely the best job interview consultant! He has deep understanding, is very professional, and really knows what he is doing. He has done a great work in helping me fully prepared for my job interviews.I got several offers in a short period of time, even got two offers from two departments in a same company. I could not make it without Don.

I recommend Don to you without any reservation!

gotthej
11/8/17

I cannot recommenced this training enough.

I used Don's training two tears ago, prior to interviewing for the first time in nearly seven years. I was able to nail the interviews, and landed the job.

Last week I was back, preparing for my first interview in two years. This was a big one. Three interviews, each being about two hours long. I landed the job again.

Prior to doing Don's training, I had no idea how to prepare for interviews, and no matter how much I thought I was ready, I simply did not stand a chance.

Now, I am prepared, confident, and I think I might even have enjoyed my interviews. The difference is astonishing.

Don doesn't just give you examples, he is able to make you think about how to bring your own experience into the equation, which is what it's all about.

I'll be recommending this to friends. I'll be back again when I need to interview again.

Great work.

razani
11/2/17

Your effective in presenting the information made me look expert in my first interviwe
Wish you all the best

they are in the members area on the question and answer page: www.jobinterviewtools.com/members/

By Don G., Job Interview Tools Representative

yes, this guide will get you ready for your first job interview. you can get your copy from www.jobinterviewtools.com best, don

By Don G., Job Interview Tools Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Job Interview Tools staff and other customers.

Job Interview Tools?