MyInterviewPractice reviews

francs1
8/3/18

I was able to get my first full time job by using this site. It came recommended by a friend so I decided to give it a try. By taking the first free interview I knew it would be something that I could use. I'm really shy and I don't like preparing with others. The sim environment allowed me to practice with varied questions. The questions were specific to the job I was interviewing for and really thought provoking. Kudos to the team that put this together.

johnk775
5/10/18

I was skeptical about the value that this site could offer but after trying a free interview, I thought I would give the paid version a go. I bought a month of access and took some practice interviews for an IT PM. The questions kept me on my toes. It was very helpful to see the recordings of myself afterwards on some of the harder questions. Didnt get around to sharing any videos yet but will try soon.

maximev2
4/6/18

I loved this tool! I was nervous about taking my first interview and was looking for a way to practice. The simulator was really simple to use and was pretty realistic. The questions I was asked helped me work out what I could expect in the real thing. And the results became concrete as I did well on my interview and just got my first full time job! I would definitely recommend this tool to anybody that is looking to improve their interviewing skills.

Questions? Get answers from the MyInterviewPractice staff and other customers.

MyInterviewPractice?