International Checkout reviews

Tel: 818-855-5200
Support@InternationalCheckout.com

laureld17
4/30/19

I made mistake to have my order shipped to France but not realise that I will leave for my holiday before it arrives. I contacted International Checkout and they were able to get the items to me faster. It saved me and I will shop with them again.

Response from Kathy B., International Checkout Representative
Thank you for using International Checkout. We are happy we were able to help!
jt176
12/19/18

I made an order for my son's Christmas gift of something he asked for. These douchebags took my money and then a day later cancelled the order, stating they could not fulfill the order. I'm pretty sure that if they advertise something, they should have it or drop the listing.

Their reply was: "You have been issued a full refund for this order. Unfortunately, there
is not an infinite number of items. We apologize for any inconvenience
this may have caused you."

I guess its all good now, since they apologized for being a sh!tty company.

Stay away from these crooks.

stephena198
12/18/18

Immediately charged my credit card and went through so that my card was charged, they are claiming couldn't verify my billing address and couldn't charge my card,have to fight to get a refund,avoid this company.

patm330
12/17/18

I purchased what turned out to be an oversized item unaware. They have small print in T &Cs - it's not clearly shown at checkout - that the shipping amount may change but the checkout calculated the shipping, and i paid with this with my credit card. The shipping amount ended up being 5x that and in negotiating a lower amount - it turned out that ordering through international checkout doesn't place a hold on an order so 8 days later - it turned out the items i ordered were gone after all that!

It took 8 days because of their slow customer service. I called, tried chat (got through 2x out of 9 tries) and called and left a message 1x with no response. Emails were frequently misunderstood or not answered and chat was more helpful in moving the discussion forward. I would not use this company again if a checkout diverted to it.

erikad44
11/7/18

They don't deliver. You get 1000 excuses but you dont deliver your order. Please never order by theme. You wont get anything

farimas
5/11/18

Worst ever THEY DONT GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY EVEN IF YOU RESEND IT ! ITS A FRAUD THEIR SERVICE IS HORRIBLE IM SO DISSAPOINTED ALL I WANT IS MY MONEY BACK

selmab2
3/7/18

Well International Checkout is how a business should be run. They were so helpful and always came back with a response. On time delivery as well. Thank you very much.

simonel18
2/25/18

i ordered something with moma museum store and this company and their staff are DISHONNEST and THIEVES if you have to use them moove away from them

markh389
2/21/18

These are scammers! They do not respond after payment. Mails are not answered. Very poor quality goods that are sold as so-called luxury products. I have been badly injured for $ 700.

philipp231
2/10/18

Huge rip off of a company. Charge over $100USD for a $149 item. Claim its oversize. I claim its nothing more than a money grab. If the Zgallerie used a normal shipping company cost would be less than 1/3.
Buyer Beware. If I could rate them 0 stars I would!

laurad161
11/13/17

If I could sue these $#*!twats, I would. I ordered from POS Micro about a month back. They finally received the package. At this point all that they would have to do is send me my package. But I guess that in itself is too big of a feat for them to do. So now, we are going on two months. K still haven't received my order from them. They still haven't shipped it out. It has taken a dozen international calls to them to get their $#*! together, a guy on their end has to physically walk over to their warehouse "to check what happened". Because the customer support emails are being handled by lazy twats called Eve and Nea. Who likes to keep responding "we will update you once, we have more information".

If you have a choice, do NOT ever use their services. The whole lot of them are absolute morons and condescending $#*!es.

$#*!ing huge ass mistake dealing with this company.

laurend59
10/31/17

Like many others here I had a horrible experience with them. Do not use them. It's not worth the trouble or the expense!!!!

costasv
9/14/17

Really terrible experience with them.
There was a single invoice for two items. What they did was unpacking the original box and ship it with fedex in two different boxes. The result was double charging from Fedex during custom clearance. However, there was no real reason for shipping in two boxes. Their excuse was "Orders are repackaged to guarantee the safest, most efficient international delivery possible. What would happen if they have shipped both items in a single box? The shipment would be in danger? The only reason I think they are doing this is because they want to charge everything twice in cooperation with FedEx. From their stupidity and their inability, I was charged additionally more than 100 euro during custom clearance.

Never, never use them.

rodd37
8/27/17

usually never put a bad rating for a company but I had such a terrible experience with and they were so unprofessional and did not care about anything that 1 star already too nice. Bought avoid them at all cost and will also never buy on crailstore again.

royalh12
8/3/17

"What you are seeing for shipping and handling is not just shipping, it also includes a fee for using our service since otherwise the store won't be able to process your foreign payment method"

$130 shipping to simply process a Canadian Credit card for a small item shipped from Maryland to Montana. If I were to use my US Credit card it would be $10 ground shipping. To inform a business that they cannot process international payments without their high fees etc is nearly criminal. STAY AWAY

robertod30
6/3/17

I was charged $100 for a $149 ítem, charge that I fully regret now. After more than a month, and several e-mails which include direct communication to the seller, I still have not received my order. According to the order status on their web page, the item has not been shipped yet!!. In the meantime, I was buying another article from a different seller. Mission was aborted when I became aware that IC was in charge of the shipping and requested an additional $60 for that purpose. Later, I found another seller that sent me the same item to the same address charging only $10. The item arrived four days later, one before expected, although there was a weekend included.

jeffa77
5/31/17

Got charged a total of $367 US to get a 185mm x 185mm x 95mm box from California to Australia. Stay Away.

alexv46
5/30/17

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU RE ON YOUR OWN

BIG JOKE

I needed a crrtificate of biodegradability to get my
Package from greek customs (sender always gives this)

Its nothing for them just an email with certificate...

Simply nothing...20 emails no response .. at all

Not to mention extra delivery cost

Avoid these rookies

junniew
4/20/17

I waited discount for more than a month to buy a jean from R13. Finally the style I loved so much was on sale so I place the order immediately. They do not ship hk so they transferred me to buy through international checkout.

The order went through and everything was great. Few days later I received the tracking information from international checkout. So I tracked it online. It showed error. I thought I was too early so I waited for 3 days to track again. Still nothing. They used SF express as forwarder so I called the next day. No record I was told. So I live chat to international checkout they reassure me the tracking is correct, it needs more time to update their system. So I waited another 3 more days. Still nothing. I live chat them again and got exactly the same answer.

I was really worry as this was my first order. So I reached out to R13. They replied immediately and promised to find out the problem. The day after I got an email from international checkout with no explanation that somehow they could not find my package they refund it to me.

Yup I got my money back. However I lost my jean and wasted a lot of time.

I will stay away from international checkout. They provided no value or services at all.

lisaw245
3/22/17

when I received my order, the color was completely wrong and had to send it back. when I received the refund, I was shorted over $200.00! I am the consumer who didn't do anything wrong yet I am losing money??!! called international checkout, first they hung up twice, then they wouldn't tell me who owns the company? whats the secret?? and then wouldn't give me the person's email address?? never use this company!! use Purolator or mail!!

inesp1
3/15/17

We had a problem with an item we had ordered. The item was defective. They have managed to get us another one in perfect condition for our client. And everything was done, even the shipping with no additional fees!! Great job! Ines from Mirabel, Quebec, Canada

afraai
2/28/17

I hoped I saw these Reviews Before ,I will never ever buy from these fraud sites any more . they send me just one item of Three ,the others out of stock ,but they dont inform me when i'm buying , and they send an invoice for all the 3 items with the backage , and in my country ,I have to pay customs depending on the invoice , I bought for 44USD and payed costums 50 USD because there's mistake and they dont want to help

matthewg70
12/5/16

I was told by a store to order through them so I could pay with a foreign credit card. Once the order went through there was no way to adjust it and they added $65 in fees. There is also no way to cancel the order. WATCH OUT.
Once item is shipped you will NEVER get back their fee or any taxes, and you're up for your own return shipping & refund costs.
these guys are a rip off middleman they ONLY make their money off your purchase. Wherever possible use other grey channels or pay directly via paypal.

annab309
11/8/16

Ordered through a merchant using international checkout. An order that should have arrived within 3 business days is now going into 3rd week. DO NOT USE this shipping service. Worst ever.

toms262
10/24/16

I purchased some flags from a U.S. store on Sept 25th. Canadian customs/duty was included in the cost plus any applicable taxes. I needed the flags on October 10th, needless to say, they did not arrive until October 19th. Not only that but there was a C.O.D of $14, bringing my total costs up to the $74 mark. Fortunately I was able to find the same flags at a local store for $33 after tax when I knew the IC delivery would miss my required date.

The moral of the story is that IC is overpriced, with additional fees that should not be present and their service is simply too slow. A package from California to Canada should take no more than 5-7 days using snail mail. It's absolutely unacceptable that a package using express post would take almost 30 days to arrive.

I do business with American companies all the time, and I'm in Toronto Canada. Regular mail often takes a day or two at the most to get packages from NYC or Chicago to Toronto and vice versa. Los Angles is usually 3 days, maybe 4. International Checkout somehow turns that into 26 days.

I've advised my partner's, and others to avoid any business using this service, it's simply inefficient and expensive. There's no other explanation, and all these positive reviews are likely IC employees boosting the numbers based on a lack of detail and magical 5 star reviews.

In the end avoid IC, they're too slow ACD inefficient, always avoid a middleman.

Questions? Get answers from the International Checkout staff and other customers.

1 Photo for International Checkout