InkJetSuperStore reviews

Tel: 888-745-4316
info@inkjetsuperstore.com

beatriceh18
3/8/19

I ordered new Canon black and color cartridges (PG-40 and CL-41) from InkJetSuperStore and the ink was terrible - they yielded incredibly blurry pictures (see uploaded photo for sample). Even the almost empty original ink cartridges that were being replaced yielded better pictures. I am very disappointed and don't recommend this company's ink products at all. I also should have looked at the company's return policy before ordering. They don't return original shipping charges even if their product was completely defective. I don't think that's fair but it is stated in their policy.

Response from Customer S., InkJetSuperStore Representative
Hello Beatrice, I am very sorry to hear about your experience with our items. If you could provide us with your email or phone number we would be glad to reach out to you in order to provide assistance. You can also contact us directly at a time of your convenience by calling 888-745-4316. Thank you.
erino51
3/7/19

Trying to save $ as printer cartridges are so expensive, I ordered a 2 pack. It takes me 6 months to use up one XL, so I fell barely out of warranty when I tried to use 2nd one which doesn't work. I had a good bit of trouble getting first one to work but it eventually did. They won't take it back/ send new one. Won't use them again.

Response from Customer S., InkJetSuperStore Representative
Hello Erin, I am very sorry to hear about your experience with our items. Our return policy for defective compatible/remanufactured units is of one full year from the date of purchase. If you could provide us with your email or phone number we would be glad to reach out to you in order to provide assistance. You can also contact us directly at a time of your convenience by calling 888-745-4316. Thank you.
stanb76
1/18/19

I have been a customer since 2012 and never had a problem with customer service until now. I was upset with not getting my order after making a change in profile to correct it. I was upset more by the attitude. I asked if the order did not arrive if I was still being charged and I was told absolutely. When staff gets defensive instead of problem solving, it's good to know they aren't the only game in town. I am sure this will go down quickly but customers beware.

Response from Customer S., InkJetSuperStore Representative
Hello Stan. I am very sorry to hear about your experience. It seems that this was already resolved via Facebook and your package was received but if you need further assistance we would be glad to reach back to you. You can also contact us directly at a time of your convenience by calling 888-745-4316. Thank you.
dennisg172
10/25/18

I print VERY casually (1-2 x/week) but these cartridges lasted only about 10 months instead of the 2.5-3 years with other cartridges. In the meantime, my papers have been coming out with multi-colored dots. It looks like I'm printing on confetti paper. Since I've never had this issue before I can only attribute the problem to the inferior products sold by InkJetSuperstore. I'm now an EX-customer!

Response from Customer S., InkJetSuperStore Representative
Hello Dennis, I am very sorry to hear about your experience with our items. Our return policy for defective compatible/remanufactured units is of one full year from the date of purchase. If you could provide us with your email or phone number we would be glad to reach out to you in order to provide assistance. You can also contact us directly at a time of your convenience by calling 888-745-4316. Thank you.
sorent7
9/25/18

One of three toners for my canon printer does not fit. Two other cartridge fit fine, but the third Cartridge is wrong cartridge and does not go into my printer. The inkjetsuperstore refuses to acknowledge selling a defective cartridge and refuses to refund or replace the correct cartridge. They say they warrant only 90 days. How can you expect customer to use several cartridges in 3 months? If they sell defective item, they should warranty as long as we are using it. I would never buy from this company again.

Response from Customer S., InkJetSuperStore Representative
Hello Soren, I am very sorry to hear about your experience with our items. Our return policy for defective compatible/remanufactured units is of one full year from the date of purchase. Our 90 days policy is for non-defective units, items no longer needed or incorrectly purchased. If you could provide us with your email or phone number we would be glad to reach out to you in order to provide assistance. You can also contact us directly at a time of your convenience by calling 888-745-4316. Thank you.
alexanderl42
1/4/18

Having grown tired of the high cost of OEM cartridges and the fact they were often out of stock in the local stores I ordered two 10-packs of Brother LC61 cartridges. I was very pleased initially that the print quality was indistinguishable. However, they did not seat quite correctly and had to be clicked in multiple times. After 6 months, with about 25% ink left in the cartridges the print quality was terrible. I replaced them and one of the cartridges would not be detected. In other words, I have had to use 2 1/2 cartridges to equal one OEM cartridge. The print quality remains terrible with the new cartridges despite 5 cleaner runs on the printer. Bye-bye savings. Back to OEM. :(

Response from Customer S., InkJetSuperStore Representative
Hello Alexander, I am very sorry to hear about your experience with our items. If you could provide us with your email or phone number we would be glad to reach out to you in order to provide assistance. You can also contact us directly at a time of your convenience by calling 888-745-4316. Thank you.
retrov
10/30/17

I decided to give this store a $25. try, ordering a couple cartridges. I read all the negative reviews, but figured at least "SOMEBODY" must have gotten decent service! Maybe I would get lucky! Not so, so I add my slam to the ever growing list of unsatisfied suckers. I'll not even attempt to get a refund, as the reviews of customer service are just as bleak as for the products themselves. I only wonder how the proprietors of this company have the conscience....or lack thereof...to stay in business. I guess it's all about nickel and dimeing themselves a profit. Don't be a sucker. Maybe we can put them out of business.

Response from Customer S., InkJetSuperStore Representative
Hello Retro, I am very sorry to hear about your experience with our company. If you could provide us with your email or phone number we would be glad to reach out to you in order to provide assistance. You can also contact us directly at a time of your convenience by calling 888-745-4316. Thank you.
paulh312
10/19/17

I made the mistake of buying an entire suite (10 cartridges) from these people. After discovering that they had a tendency to explode (on my shirt), I managed to get them into the printer, only to discover that the prints were Really Lousy! I've since replaced the entire set with Real cartridges (from Canon) and everything is back in order (except that shirt the stain never did come out). Never again!!!

Response from Customer S., InkJetSuperStore Representative
Hello Paul, I am very sorry to hear about your experience with our company. If you could provide us with your email or phone number we would be glad to reach out to you in order to provide assistance. You can also contact us directly at a time of your convenience by calling 888-745-4316. Thank you.
timf68
9/20/17

Ordered numerous HP ink cartridges (all HP high-dollar XLcartridges). One was defective.. it was not recognized by the printer as a genuine HP cartridge. They told me they can't do anything about it. That I would have to contact HP for a warranty issue/claim. Forget it. I'm so done with this company. This is not the first time I have had issues with their service and products. I will not be purchasing anything from them ever again. Buyer beware! Would not recommend. What I should do is dispute the charge with my credit card company.

Response from Customer S., InkJetSuperStore Representative
Hello Tim, I am very sorry to hear about your experience with our company. For original equipment, made by the brand name, it is the original company, HP in this case, which would hold the warranty on any defective units just as they do on their printers and other equipment. The reason why we do not offer to contact them ourselves to get a replacement processed for the customer is that the brand name usually asks for some support/troubleshooting steps to be followed which would include trying the units in the printer and we would not be able to comply with this. If there is anything we can do you for you, please provide your phone number or email address and we will gladly reach you to discuss further. Otherwise, you can call us yourself at 888-745-4316. Thank you!
lauries65
7/20/17

YES THEY SUCK. THEY SEND INCOMPLETE INK JET PKGS. IF YOUR PRINTER TAKES DBL BK, MGTA, YELW, BLUE AND SGL BLACK. THEY DO NOT INCLUDE THE SGL BLK WTF

Response from Customer S., InkJetSuperStore Representative
Hello Laurie, I am very sorry to hear about your experience with our company. Please note that while compatible and remanufactured packs usually include all items, some OEM packs (original brand name ) may include color cartridges only, with no black, or for certain printers that use 5 cartridges, only 4 units (either including pigment black or photo black but not both). There are also dual packs that includ 2 color cartridges or 2 black units instead of one of each. Those packs are sold and supplied by the brand name, they are not made by our company, and we are unable to modify the sealed original units in any way. However, we always make sure to state clearly which items come in every pack to prevent any issues. If there is anything we can do you for you, please provide your phone number or email address and we will gladly reach you to discuss further. Otherwise, you can call us yourself at 888-745-4316. Thank you!
oliverb40
4/7/17

Inkjet super store USE TO BE a great company. They were bought out in 2016 and everything went down hill from there. The new company is horrible, the new cartridges are garbage. I bought a set for my printer, the black one printed like crap and the yellow one was leaking inside the package. Getting any sort of assistance from them is like pulling teeth. The customer service has gone completely out the window.. Too bad too. Inkjetsuperstore was awesome before.

Response from Customer S., InkJetSuperStore Representative
Hello Oliver. I am very sorry to hear about your experience with our company and I would like to help resolve the situation. Would you please provide me with any information such as your phone number or email address so I may look into this for you? Thanks in advance!
ashlynf1
12/11/16

I bought 12 HP inkjet cartridges for my small business. 11 of the 12 were defective and would not work. I had to call their customer service number 7 times before finally getting a response. They made ME pay to return the defective cartridges! I shipped them via USPS Priority Mail with tracking and they were received by the company within 2-days. It took them 3-weeks to respond and they claimed that the cartridges were "expired." I pointed out to them that I only had the cartridges 10-days and they said that I should have inspected them immediately and ensured they all worked the day that I got them and refused to replace them!

If you have a hard time understanding their foreign accent, you are doomed. I wish that I had read these reviews before I placed my order or I would have gone somewhere else.

DO NOT WASTE EITHER YOUR TIME OR MONEY WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

Response from Customer S., InkJetSuperStore Representative
Hello Ashlyn. I am very sorry to hear about your experience with our company and I would like to help resolve the situation. Would you please provide me with any information such as your sales order or RMA number so I may look into this for you? Thanks in advance!
garyh132
6/27/16

Poor show, Does not stock Dell V505 printer cartridges on there web site

Response from Customer S., InkJetSuperStore Representative
Hello Gary. I am glad to notify you that we do carry the items you need and you can view those here: http://www.inkjetsuperstore.com/ink-cartridges/Dell-V505_2. Kind regards.
jamesb275
10/30/15

I love the fact that I am rewarded for just shopping on their store. I just found out that I could also earn points just being social like last night when I tweeted about the item that I purchased. Their shipping took 3 days but I think it's just ideal and the quality of the HP ink that I bought from them is really great not to mention it is reasonably priced. Will I repurchase again? Of course, I will also use my accumulated points to save up on my next order.

Tip for consumers: Enrol in their rewards program to earn points

gregs78
6/23/15

I purchased about a dozen ink cartridges for my HP Photosmart 7520 printer. I do a high volume of business and personal printing so the price of the OEM HP ink cartridges was getting to be too much. I decided to try the Inkjet Superstore because not only were their advertised prices low, but they claimed to have cartridges with a "New Chip" installed indicating that my HP printer would operate as if the original OEM cartridge was installed. WRONG!

I initially installed the black XL cartridge and the minute that I closed the lid the printer displayed the message "Non-HP cartridge Installed" and locked the printer up. I tried many times to manually reset this and even removed the cartridge and put the original HP OEM cartridge back in. Nothing worked. The printer was a brick and nothing made it respond.

After several phone calls back to the HP tech department and about a dozen emails back and forth, I was finally given the secret code to forcing a reset onto the printer. This worked just fine. The problem is that HP printers send out usage information and my installation of the Inkjet Superstore cartridge immediately voided out my factory warranty.

I have an advanced degree in computer science from MIT. I called the customer service department of the Inkjet Superstore and spoke with Chris. He treated me like I was a complete idiot that didn't even know how to turn on a printer. I calmly explained that I had an advanced degree in computer science and to simply tell me what I could do to make the cartridges that I had bought work with my printer -- after all, the warranty was voided now anyway so I had nothing to lose. He gave me a list of generic YouTube video links that showed me how to install an ink cartridge in my printer. Duh. Again, I called back and got Chris.

After several phone calls with Chris, he finally gave me an RMA to return my ink cartridges. I packed them all up in a large bubble wrap envelope and he received them on the 7th of June. It is now the 23rd of June and I have still not received one red cent.

I have called and emailed the Inkjet Superstore a number of times the past couple days. Of course I get Chris each time -- he must be their only customer support person. He tells me -- now get this -- that they only received 3 ink cartridges back from me and they were all empty!!! However, as an accommodation, they were going to refund me for 2 of the cartridges. How sweet of them huh?

Incredibly, after I tell them that I am going to spread the word far and wide across the internet about their crappy ink cartridges and lousy customer service, they send me a photo that they took TODAY with two ink cartridges in it that had been opened telling me that this was somehow what I sent them almost a month ago. Duh.

Oh yeah, the emails purported to come from someone named "Kyung S. Chung" but the email address was "chris@inkjetsuperstore.com."

Folks, spread the word far and wide that this outfit will sell you junk cartridges that virtually destroy your printer, give you lousy customer service and then screw you out of giving your money back.

DO NOT BUY FROM THE INKJET SUPERSTORE!!!

paulk87
3/16/15

I bought 5 toner carts (3 color and 2 black) 1.5 years ago, and just now used my last black one and found that it's defective. I called and the best the supervisor would do is 10% on buying another one.

I talked with their Department Head and explained to him that there's no practical way to determine whether a cartridge is defective before using it, and often on toners it takes a long time to use it. Thus, on a product that has basically an infinite shelf life, it doesn't make sense to have a limit on the warranty. He agreed with my reasoning, but refused to make any exception other than the 10%.

I think this warranty limitation is a very customer-hostile policy.

So if you buy from this company, I'd suggest that you make sure you install everything and try it before the warranty runs out.

chrisd68
5/1/13

I ordered 3 for our business, before reading reviews... Only 1 of the 3 worked. Online support said "probably defective". This is normal. Now I find out, the return policy is for them to inspect them, and if found defective, they will replace them with 2 more defective ones probably. I learned my lesson about buying ink online.

jodied
3/6/11

$24 in handling CHARGES??? are you fricking kidding me? Turns out one review below (Rojer) owns the company. So, 2 of 2 are bad. Don't ever use them!! EVER

rojerp
7/28/10

Its a good online cartridge provider shop.
They produce me a good OEM cartridges with a best and very less price.
Good customer service.

mikew6
2/24/10

Pitiful customer service. Beware of claims made on their site!!! Return policy is subject!!! If you do not speak some foreign language, it is difficult to understand what they call "customer service reps".
LET THE BUYERS B-E-W-A-R-E!!!

I can tell you for an absolute fact that I ordered a number of the same ink cartridges at the same time and out of the 9 that I ordered, 4 were the wrong ones. When I called them immediately after opening the shipment and discovering it was the wrong cartridges, they say that it is the customer's responsibility to make sure that the correct ones are ordered and they would NOT exchange or refund them!!!

By Greg S.
Questions? Get answers from the InkJetSuperStore staff and other customers.

2 Photos for InkJetSuperStore