Cartridge Save

Cartridge Save has a consumer rating of 3.6 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Cartridge Save also ranks 24th among Printer Ink sites.

How would you rate Cartridge Save?

“Incredible Service and Great Price”

Dean B.
6/17/20

As I'm working from home, I needed more ink than usual. During lock down, I couldn't get from my usual place so thought I try Cartridge Save. My ink was in stock and the price was cheaper than I would have paid. It even turned up the day after. I was blown away, so much so, I ordered a spare! Great job guys!

“NOT CHEAPEST ONLINE AS CLAIMED AND DOES NOT KEEP THEIR PRICE PROMISE”

DAVID T.
12/18/19

Not the cheapest online! BEWARE Not the cheapest online. Does not honour the stated price promise. Buyers beware. There are much cheaper prices if you google the part no. I was shocked by the response when i asked them to price match. Kept me on chat until i missed the other suppliers cut off time - then used that as reason not to honour their price promise. SHOCKING. I HAVE TODAY PROVED IN BLACK AND WHITE TO THEM THAT THEIR PRICES ARE NOT THE CHEAPEST.

abrahamk35
June 18th, 2020
Brilliant company, they had ink for my old printer in stock, free delivery included, ordered on Friday, delivered on Saturday, highly recommended and I'll definitely be using them again. 100%.
davidt968
December 18th, 2019
Not the cheapest online! BEWARE

deanb228
June 17th, 2020
samanthag329
July 15th, 2020
I couldn't get the correct ink at the supermarket but found it available here. Got more ink for less in the box and it arrived really quickly. Thank you, I'll be back (not too) soon!
colinb59
October 15th, 2019
I have dealt with CartridgeSave for over 10 years and have found them to be prompt and reliable. Their compatible ink and toner cartridges are magic, I have never had any problems with them. They also sell printers and I have just ordered a new printer, only a cheapy Canon TS205, nice little machine by the way.
I ordered it on Friday, and living on an off-shore Island, didn't expect next day delivery, but Monday morning, door bell goes and there is the man with the printer. How about that for service. As I said, Top Notch. Give them a try, you won't be disappointed.
richardd448
September 4th, 2018
Compatible High Capacity Black Canon PG-50 Ink Cartridge - (Replaces Canon 0616B001 Ink Cartridge)

Did not fit. Waste of time
hiteshk5
May 11th, 2017
Ordered individual drum units for my printer sent me the wrong tray bucket and and are not willing to either refund or replace the unit as i opened it ( but without opening who can tell if it is the right unit for my printer) same thing happened before but with non useable tonners and wasted money as they would not replace it.

Tip for consumers: KEEP WELL AWAY READ REVIEWS BEFORE ORDERING FROM THIS COMPANY.

imranq
November 18th, 2016
I bought a set of Brother compatible laser toner cartridges for just over £115 last year from Cartridge Save for my multifunction MFC-9840CDW printer.
Since then, my printer has been giving me endless trouble giving me a Print Unable 32 error which initially seemed to go away after switching the printer off then on. Gradually this problem got worse and worse to the point where the error was on continuously. Thus, I have been unable to use my printer for the last 8-9 months. It has cost me considerable amount of money and effort to get files printed from the local printers and friends and family.
I would have got another printer except for the fact that I had spent a huge amount of money on my current multifunction printer which has only printed less than 10k copies during its life.
This week I made a concerted effort to look at what was wrong. I took my printer apart from the front and back and cleaned it out. I have discovered that the fundamental problem is that the Cartridge Save toner cartridges have been leaking and dirtying the inside of the printer and ruined the transfer belt. I had to get a new transfer belt and as soon as I put the belt in, the printer started working but after a couple of times of using the printer, the error came back again! Opening the printer, I found the insides ruined again with toner which I had to spend some time to clean up again.
I have used cartridges from a few different companies where either the toner quality is not good or the companies partially fill the cartridges but I have honestly never used such appalling quality toner cartridges that leak all over the place.
I can only conclude that the reviews for this company must have been either made by naïve people who have posted immediately on receipt of their toner or by people working for or friends of the company. I never review a company immediately when I buy a product and make sure I wait some time until I have verified that the product is working.
Thankfully I have found a somewhat more reliable company that have better quality cartridges that seem to be working. Time will tell!
In any case I wont be using this company again and making sure to make all friends and family and business colleagues aware about this company and their shoddy products.

Tip for consumers: Dont buy from this company!

davidj138
September 1st, 2015
"We want every single interaction you have with Cartridgesave.co.uk to be quick, easy and trouble-free" - complete and utter rubbish.

"One year returns on unopened items. Provided that the products are unopened, and in brand-new condition, you can send anything back to us for a full refund for up to one year after making the purchase" - even more complete and utter rubbish.

We ordered a set of toner for a Lexmark CS310 - they sent a set of toner for a Lexmark C544. Completely incompatible. Now they refuse to accept them back and refuse to give a refund.

Don't buy from cartridgesave.co.uk - a bunch of con artists that will leave you out of pocket.

"Everything we sell is covered by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee" - yeah, THEY ARE 100% SATISFIED after they've ripped you off, but you won't be.
dougr3
January 12th, 2011
Non-UK natives beware this company's site and support! I have a US HP printer, ordered ink from cartridgesave.co.uk. I followed their product recommendations by specifying printer company, product, and model. It turns out cartridges are region-specific, and their site does not recognize this. The site recommended and I bought a cartridge which the printer refuses to use, displaying the message "wrong cartridge". I contacted CartridgeSave customer support; they agreed that their UK product would not work in my US product, but they have a policy forbidding refunds once the product is opened, can do nothing for me.

Not in my experience, No problems with them at all

By Abraham K.