Review of Cartridge Save

Tel: 0161 968 5994
privacy@cartridgesave.co.uk

richardd448
9/4/18

Compatible High Capacity Black Canon PG-50 Ink Cartridge - (Replaces Canon 0616B001 Ink Cartridge)

Did not fit. Waste of time

hiteshk5
5/11/17

Ordered individual drum units for my printer sent me the wrong tray bucket and and are not willing to either refund or replace the unit as i opened it ( but without opening who can tell if it is the right unit for my printer ) same thing happened before but with non useable tonners and wasted money as they would not replace it.

Tip for consumers: KEEP WELL AWAY READ REVIEWS BEFORE ORDERING FROM THIS COMPANY.

imranq
11/18/16

I bought a set of Brother compatible laser toner cartridges for just over £115 last year from Cartridge Save for my multifunction MFC-9840CDW printer.
Since then, my printer has been giving me endless trouble giving me a Print Unable 32 error which initially seemed to go away after switching the printer off then on. Gradually this problem got worse and worse to the point where the error was on continuously. Thus, I have been unable to use my printer for the last 8-9 months. It has cost me considerable amount of money and effort to get files printed from the local printers and friends and family.
I would have got another printer except for the fact that I had spent a huge amount of money on my current multifunction printer which has only printed less than 10k copies during its life.
This week I made a concerted effort to look at what was wrong. I took my printer apart from the front and back and cleaned it out. I have discovered that the fundamental problem is that the Cartridge Save toner cartridges have been leaking and dirtying the inside of the printer and ruined the transfer belt. I had to get a new transfer belt and as soon as I put the belt in, the printer started working but after a couple of times of using the printer, the error came back again! Opening the printer, I found the insides ruined again with toner which I had to spend some time to clean up again.
I have used cartridges from a few different companies where either the toner quality is not good or the companies partially fill the cartridges but I have honestly never used such appalling quality toner cartridges that leak all over the place.
I can only conclude that the reviews for this company must have been either made by naïve people who have posted immediately on receipt of their toner or by people working for or friends of the company. I never review a company immediately when I buy a product and make sure I wait some time until I have verified that the product is working.
Thankfully I have found a somewhat more reliable company that have better quality cartridges that seem to be working. Time will tell!
In any case I wont be using this company again and making sure to make all friends and family and business colleagues aware about this company and their shoddy products.

Tip for consumers: Dont buy from this company!

davidj138
9/1/15

"We want every single interaction you have with Cartridgesave.co.uk to be quick, easy and trouble-free" - complete and utter rubbish.

"One year returns on unopened items. Provided that the products are unopened, and in brand-new condition, you can send anything back to us for a full refund for up to one year after making the purchase" - even more complete and utter rubbish.

We ordered a set of toner for a Lexmark CS310 - they sent a set of toner for a Lexmark C544. Completely incompatible. Now they refuse to accept them back and refuse to give a refund.

Don't buy from cartridgesave.co.uk - a bunch of con artists that will leave you out of pocket.

"Everything we sell is covered by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee" - yeah, THEY ARE 100% SATISFIED after they've ripped you off, but you won't be.

dougr3
1/12/11

Non-UK natives beware this company's site and support! I have a US HP printer, ordered ink from cartridgesave.co.uk. I followed their product recommendations by specifying printer company, product, and model. It turns out cartridges are region-specific, and their site does not recognize this. The site recommended and I bought a cartridge which the printer refuses to use, displaying the message "wrong cartridge". I contacted CartridgeSave customer support; they agreed that their UK product would not work in my US product, but they have a policy forbidding refunds once the product is opened, can do nothing for me.

Questions? Get answers from the Cartridge Save staff and other customers.

Cartridge Save?