Review of IndianEagle

IndianEagle reviews

Tel: 1-800-615-3969

venkatam2
7/23/18

I made a reservation for my entire family with different dates. These guys increased the fare telling some reason after two tickets got confirmed. Then, I was obligated to pay the increased fare as two tickets are already confirmed.

They even messed up tickets too. Though all are on same flight, they booked one passenger operated by United where it allow only one check-in baggage and for the rest of the passengers they booked under airlines operated by Brussels airlines. They issued itinearies where it mentioned 2bags for the flights operated by Brussel airlines, but they didn't mention anything in the United itineary. After checking my wife's ticket I thought it's 2 piece of check in allowance for all the airlines. I think they intentionally deceived the customer. May be, they got United ticket at cheap rate and cheated the customer. I don't go with them again! They are fraud company! I would like to check with my credit card company if they can take any action against them.

chrisc208
12/10/15

indianeagle.com is one of the worst run company and site; even if you book ticket you are not sure you will fly, reason once ticket is confirmed without even your permission they will cancel ticket; but they do quote very cheap price, but seems the way they make money is by the customer cancellation fee.
If you don't cancel they cannot make money, so without even your consent they will cancel ticket and will tell you that airline cancelled the ticket.
Beware of this site and stay away from it.
This is based on my personal experience.

Questions? Get answers from the IndianEagle staff and other customers.

IndianEagle?