Review of IndianEagle

IndianEagle reviews

Tel: 1-800-615-3969

pals2
3/24/19

If no star review was possible I would prefer that for this online flight booking website. I am not sure how they are allowed to operate, this company should be blacklisted. So here is my experience- I had been trying to book a ticket with them NY-Delhi sector, first their website mentioned 25$ off for first time international flight, but when I booked and had a chat with their agent they said "no sir this is discounted price already if we go below this airline will not issue your ticket." Sounds stupid to me, how is airline bothered about the price you want to sell your ticket for. Anyway I went ahead with their quoted price, then I get an email upload your proof of verification. BTW this will not be told to you anywhere until you make the payment. Next I check the link and they ask for picture of my credit card and passport. I did that after hiding security code! Next I get a call, passport is Indian so cannot be verified that it is you. I was like what? Passport is my proof of identity and citizenship who are you to tell me you cannot verify me with this. Next they say upload Driver licence or bank statement. I was like what why?? They told me they need to verify my US address, I said fair enough I will give you a postal mail envelope copy stamped by US postal service, but they were too interested to get my latest bank statement. Ofcose I cancelled my purchase with them but a forewarning to everyone, especially US passengers. This website can really take all your information just for the heck of a airline ticket. Please be cautious. Terrible company!

venkatam2
7/23/18

I made a reservation for my entire family with different dates. These guys increased the fare telling some reason after two tickets got confirmed. Then, I was obligated to pay the increased fare as two tickets are already confirmed.

They even messed up tickets too. Though all are on same flight, they booked one passenger operated by United where it allow only one check-in baggage and for the rest of the passengers they booked under airlines operated by Brussels airlines. They issued itinearies where it mentioned 2bags for the flights operated by Brussel airlines, but they didn't mention anything in the United itineary. After checking my wife's ticket I thought it's 2 piece of check in allowance for all the airlines. I think they intentionally deceived the customer. May be, they got United ticket at cheap rate and cheated the customer. I don't go with them again! They are fraud company! I would like to check with my credit card company if they can take any action against them.

chrisc208
12/10/15

indianeagle.com is one of the worst run company and site; even if you book ticket you are not sure you will fly, reason once ticket is confirmed without even your permission they will cancel ticket; but they do quote very cheap price, but seems the way they make money is by the customer cancellation fee.
If you don't cancel they cannot make money, so without even your consent they will cancel ticket and will tell you that airline cancelled the ticket.
Beware of this site and stay away from it.
This is based on my personal experience.

Questions? Get answers from the IndianEagle staff and other customers.

IndianEagle?